Masculine Olympiad Ch. 01

Story Info
The first of three days in the competition of manhood.
3.6k words
3.94
26.2k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies and other ladies, welcome to the tenth quadrennial Masculinity Olympiad," the loudspeaker boomed above the heads of thousands of screaming women. They were dressed in jerseys from all different countries around the world and chanted with their fellow countrywomen in support of their finalists. The stadium held sixty thousand and every seat was sold, but not one was being used as every woman in attendance was standing.

The loudspeaker continued to boom as its message was translated to a slew of different languages. Each respective country let out a cheer as they were welcomed in their mother tongue.

Underneath the stadium stood a line of naked men locked into fierce conversations with their coaches. Tyler stood about halfway down the fluorescent-lit hallway with his eyes trained on his coach. She was looking up at him telling him, "We haven't been through all of this pain for nothing. We haven't wasted all of this sweat and lube and tears and time to come here and lose."

"Yes coach," Tyler said.

"Who's in charge?" she said, her voice reaching a fever pitch.

"I am," he said.

"Who?" She yelled.

"I am," he yelled back.

"Are you going to let this floppy little dick get the better of you?" She punctuated her question by grabbing his flaccid penis and shaking it in her fist. When she wrapped her hand around it, it disappeared entirely.

"I'm in charge," Tyler said again.

All the way down this long hallway representatives from different countries hyped themselves up and gave their body final preparations before the competition. Occasionally the booming from the stadium above shook the room and the weight of the contest settled further onto the shoulders of the men and their coaches.

Here a man was shaving the bottom of his ball sack while his coach held a mirror to help. There a man was doing jumping jacks while his coached yelled in French that he better make his dick slap his stomach harder than ever before.

Tyler was oblivious to all of this as he and his coach turned to review their final strategy. The contest was scored like a grand prix with each individual event scoring points for the competitors. "Okay, remember you need to place in both the marathon and the figure bating or else we won't have a chance of winning this thing. Remember to use your fetishes during the Hammer grow challenge and helicopter, no jumping jacks! They don't work as well. What fetishes are you going to use?"

"Boobs and facial cumshots," he replied.

"Damnit Tyler you need to remember ballbusting too, otherwise we have no chance here!" She smacked the head of his penis with her whiteboard.

Just then, a short woman with a clipboard and a Bluetooth earpiece walked into the hallway and everybody quickly gave her their attention. The coaches on one side in full athletic garb faced the newcomer and the men on the other side of the hall turned towards her. Tyler stared at the woman and waited, she was listening to something on her earpiece. As he waited he glanced around at his competitors. The Canadian representative, right in front of Tyler was always sporting a full erection right before the entrance, it was his signature.

The athlete from India had his eyes closed and was muttering softly under his breath. The Australian's greased skin glistened and his fingertips dripped with anticipation. The booming of the crowd above them could not be ignored in these final stages of anticipation. It rattled through every contest down to his bones. Now the chanting across all of the countries' fan sections had become unified and they all were cheering together for one thing.

The woman with the earpiece finally nodded and smiled at the competitors before her. "Okay competitors, follow me, coaches on the left and athletes on the right."

Everybody exhaled and began walking behind her. Tyler could feel the cold linoleum underneath his bare toes as he walked and deftly avoided the grease puddles from the Italian and Russian athletes who preferred to start with a brilliant sheen at every championship.

They approached the empty stage and waited in the wings. The sounds of the crowd washed up and over the stage like tidal waves of enthusiasm. Sixty thousand voices chanting one word, "come, come, come, come." The sound grew and grew until the rumbling floor and shivering architecture around them spoke as loud as the PA system. "Let the games begin!"

The men ran out into single file, each one was given a final parting gift from their coach in the form of a slap on the ass or chest. Some even flashed their breasts at the men before they jogged onto the stage and the crowd roared. Tyler was momentarily blinded by the camera flashes mixing with the stage lights and slipped on a slick patch. Thousands of women in the crowd cackled, but he didn't fall completely and was able to catch himself.

The referees gave every man a minute to get into their assigned position on the stage. Tyler found the podium marked, "USA," stepped up onto it and put his hands behind his back. In front of him was a stool with a small vat of water. He looked down into it and saw some chunks of ice still floating across the rippling surface. To his right, the South African man slapped his chest and gave a shout towards his fan section. They responded in kind and he smiled for their cameras. His penis was slowly ballooning in anticipation.

Tyler looked towards the USA fan section in the far corner of the stadium and gave a small nod. The women there blushed and giggled at the acknowledgement. As he scanned across other sections he caught some of the jeering from the rival Mexican fans. They held up two fingers close together and frowned. Others mimicked his cum face. One held a sign that said, "Land of the pree-mature."

Tyler looked back down and sucked in a deep breath. "The first competition will be the cryathlon," the loudspeaker rumbled.

The athletes tried to calm their breathing and their dicks as much as possible while the announcement was made in every language needed. When it finished the crowd filled the ensuing lull with raucous cheering. The referees turned towards the competitors and paused. Tyler noticed the referee assigned to him had her red hair in a tight bun. Her perky breasts pulled her shirt taut across her chest behind her clipboard. She raised a white flag in unison with the others and after a moment of hesitation, waved it downwards.

Tyler's adrenaline spiked and he stepped towards the vat of ice water and crouched until his penis and balls were fully submerged below the surface. All around him men gasped and yelped at the shock of the cold. The women in the crowd laughed hysterically at all of the reactions. After three minutes a horn blew and each man raised his penis and testicles out of the icy water. In a flurry of motion each referee pulled a device that looked like an officer's radar gun out of a holster and aimed it at the nearest competitor. Everyone looked up at the leaderboards scattered around the stadium and waited for the measurements to be recorded.

The stadium lingered with bated breath. Here and there a shrill voice shouted in support of her country. Then, the results came careening in. Brazil popped up onto the screen with a reading of 3.00 inches. The Brazilian fan section cheered wildly. Then Ireland appeared with a reading of 3.21 inches. The Brazilian cheering came even louder. More results came faster and faster as the measurement guns sent in their readings. Finally they slowed to a stop and the Germans were on top. The fans went crazy at the reading of 0.45 inches and the German competitor blushed and looked down at his cold, dripping dick. Proud of his victory for smallest soft dick, but saddened by the reality of it.

Tyler smiled and pumped his fist in the air. His result came in at second place with 0.75 inches and the Panamanian was in a third with 1.02 inches. The place erupted in applause and laughter when close-ups of the top three tiniest penises were broadcasted on the jumbotrons.

Tyler stepped back away from the water and breathed a sigh of relief. His second place finish would earn him 18 points behind the 25 of the Germans. Around him competitors were respectfully applauding and preparing for the second competition. Tyler pulled his head back and forth in a quick search for his coach. He found her in the second row behind a line of beautiful brown haired women who were wearing only bikinis. They had no doubt bought their tickets moments after they had gone on sale hoping that they would be able to use their bodies to yank some of the competitors out of their element. They were jumping up and down cheering and after Tyler gazed at their bouncing breasts for too long he finally realized his coach was wildly waving to pull his attention back to reality.

When he looked at his coach she gave him three signals. She hefted her boobs in her hands, mimed jerking a dick into her open mouth, and punched her hand hard. Tyler nodded and looked back down at his shrunken dick. He tuned out the shouts that assaulted his ears. "We want a dick, not a little prick!" "I see your tiny balls Russia!" "Why don't you come over here and play with me big boys!"

The woman on the loudspeaker began again, "The second competition will be the hammer grow." The athletes waited patiently for every language to announce it, then the referees turned back to the competitors. Tyler's referee had a smirk on her face and her eyes were glued to his penis. "Good luck with that thing," she said.

On a signal, she raised her white flag and Tyler stepped up to the icy water again. After a long pause, the flags came down and the gentleman crouched their knees to dip their balls and cocks in icy water again. There were fewer yelps this time, but the women in the crowd still chittered at the predicament before them. Tyler's eyes were closed and he steadied his heart, time seemed to slow and after an eternity of waiting a horn blew and he whipped his dick up and out of the water with a splash. The men all around jumped to their full height and began the hammer grow as a large clock before them began counting.

Tyler's mind began filling with images of boobs juggling around before him. He looked out over the crowd and ogled the breasts that were being shaken and squeezed to entice the competitors. His penis began stirring from its extremely shrunken state. He squinted his eyes and focused on his hometown crowd as they helped him as much as they could. Beside him a competitor began helicoptering his soft penis.

Each athlete had his own method of "growing his hammer" and this no doubt titillated the crowd spread before the stage. The key twist of the competition was that the men were not allowed to use their hands at all. Some immediately started doing jumping jacks and their onlookers giggled and pulled out their phones to record the scene. Their cocks went from bouncing gently against their balls and groins to slapping sharply up and down against their thighs and stomachs.

Tyler felt his dick getting to its second stage of growth and went into a wild helicopter, much to the delight of his buxom referee. She stifled a laugh and kept her eyes on his dick. In the American fan section women mimed receiving facials and a few even faked kicks to the groin, they had watched hours of pre-game to know exactly what would entice their athlete the most.

Tyler's penis whipped around, it grew with each rotation until he thought it might be almost to its final stage. The horn blew, his head whipped up to the leaderboard, the German again won this round after achieving a full erection in just under a minute. He was now fighting for second place. The horn went off again, France was proudly showing off his erection and waving it to the fans.

Tyler whipped his penis faster and focused on his fetishes. Mainly, how it feels when he gets his balls smashed. He imagined his coach's soft bare feet flying up into his crotch as she said, "Remember this!" He could almost feel the pain blooming across his gut from the swift kick and imagined falling to his knees in front of her. She laughed and said, "You have to do better than that if you want to win the masculine Olympiad Tyler. Go again."

His penis swelled to its peak and his pink head finally reached towards the sky. Somewhere in the distance a horn blew to declare him the third place winner and he pumped his fist in the air. He waited proudly with his erection in the air as the rest of the competitors popped up on the scoreboard. It didn't take much longer and soon the stage of flopping penises was a stage of stiff rods. Finally there was one man left trying feebly to will his penis up off of his balls. The crowd laughed and jeered at him and he shuffled and shook to get the blood flowing in the right direction.

After many minutes of this, his name came up on the leaderboard and the horn blew, beside it a dejecting DNF. He stepped down off of his podium and fell to his knees in disappointment. Four years of preparation came down to this failure. After a pause, his coach came running from her spot in the crowd and pulled him off stage by his dick. Most of the crowd fell to booing and laughing at his failure, but his fan section stood in stunned silence.

The men stood smugly with their erections stabbing out before them. Tyler gave a big smile to his referee and his fan section and jumped up and down to smack his stomach with his dick. On the landing his penis came down and whapped his balls lightly. That smack, gentle as it may have been still gave him a feeling of perfect pain in his balls. It made his dick throb with desire.

After a few minutes in which the referees were organizing themselves and preparing for the next competition, the loudspeaker said, "Now, for the javelin."

This was usually the quickest of the competitions as it rode directly off the back of the previous. The referees quickly pulled their measurement guns from their holsters and pointed them at the dicks. When the horn blew the crowd shouted and cheered and screamed as the men onstage waited with their hands behind their backs. The measurements for who had the biggest erection came in almost all at once.

Tyler placed fifth when his measurement came up at 5.25 inches. No points, but Germany also scored zero points with a measurement of 3 inches so the competition was still in reach. There was some surprise around the stadium that a man could come in second on the cryathlon with a tiny soft dick and still be in the top ten of the javelin with a large hard member. There was no doubt that USA had a grower as their competitor.

The top standings after the first three competitions were: Germany with 50, USA and France with 33, Jamaica with 25, Canada with 18, Panama with 15, and everyone else spread out below them.

The final competition of the day would be the sprint, Germany's specialty. The announcer urged the crowd to make more noise and the enthusiasm grew with every passing second. The referees walked along the standing naked men, careful not to bump into any of the protruding penises. Half of the women were removing the ice water buckets from the stage and the other half were handing out lube to the male competitors.

Tyler accepted lube into his right hand with a smile and spread it around his palms. His dick had begun drooping in the gap between the events, but his horniness only grew. A dot of pre-cum shone on the pink head of his dick and slowly moseyed its way through the air to the ground. His fan section went wild when the replay of his mess showed on the board, they knew he was ready to cum. Finally, after endlessly waiting the loudspeaker announced the sprint.

The tension in the air was palpable, the crowd silenced in anticipation. Tyler held his hand a mere inch away from his drooping shaft and sent his mind back to that place where his balls ached from the angry foot of his coach. "On your marks," He tensed his stomach and flexed his dick. "Get set," He flexed his dick one more time, "GO!"

Tyler grabbed his dick in both of his well-lubed hands as the crowd roared and cheered on their men. Across the stage men grunted and their hands flew up and down their throbbing dicks. The women watching at home heard the announcers carefully analyzing the techniques of some of the men. The announcing women said things like, "Today you will see Tyler's patented two hands on the shaft and balls stroke, he certainly benefits from having a less than impressive sized penis. Oh my he's really going for it today, just look at that head bouncing up and down with every down stroke."

At about the five-second mark, Tyler snuck a peak at the competition to the sides of him to gauge how well he was doing. He knew he would be able to cum in about fifteen seconds, which should place him ahead of many competitors. Across the stage a man gasped and shuddered. All eyes in the stadium trained on the German competitor as he jerked his three-inch penis one last time and then let go. There was a hush over the crowd as his penis twitched and held, one second, two seconds, three seconds. The stadium waited for his load and meanwhile, three other men moaned and released their cocks.

Finally, with a groan from the German competitor and a roar from the crowd, his penis flexed and released a long stream of cum that fell to the ground followed by another and another and another. The man clutched his thighs with both hands, being sure to not accidentally grab his organ and complete his orgasm for that would set him at a severe disadvantage for the following day of competition. The horn blew above and Germany showed up on the leaderboard in first place with a sprint time of 12.98 seconds.

The crowd was happily bouncing between obscene laughter and uproarious applause as men all around the stage abandoned their pulsing penises. The horn blew over and over as cum load after cum load oozed out of the penises bouncing freely in the breeze. Finally, Tyler felt a surge of ecstasy flood out of his balls and with a grunt and all of his strength he pulled his hand off his penis and put it on his head. His referee beamed at his dick as it bobbed, weaved, and juggled until it finally oozed a hot white load of cum onto the stage. The horn blew and Tyler looked up. He didn't place again; Germany was pulling away in the Olympiad.

To Tyler's left the man from France was reaching his orgasm, he grunted and bellowed and pulled his hand away from his penis for all of one second before suddenly gripping it tight and jerking it hard. His cheering section collectively shouted "no!" but it was too late. Thousands of women gasped and laughed. His dick erupted a long white rope of jizz that almost hit the competitor in the row in front of him, but fell just short and splattered across the shoe of his referee. He moaned as his penis shot jet after jet and the horn blew to sound his orgasm. As his penis softened and reality set in, he steeled himself for the harsh words his coach was about to give him. A full orgasm on day one usually spelled doom for competitors on day two and three.

After about a minute, every man on stage had either ruined his orgasm or pumped himself to full satisfaction in a bout of immediate gratification. Tyler eyed his coach and she gave him a thumbs up. They had practiced the sprint the most often of any event because it was usually his weakest. These competitors were some of the fastest ejaculators in the world and Tyler had always been more of an endurance competitor.

Once the sprint was over, the leaderboards flashed up on the screen. Germany was completely dominating with 75 points. USA and everyone else were falling even farther behind, but this was just day one and Tyler would be ready for the next two days. The referees dismissed the competitors and they stepped off of their podiums and made their way around the puddles of cum to the wings of the stage. Tyler gave one last wave to his fan section and blew a kiss before disappearing behind the curtain.

12