Masha Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed her down again and held her there. I kissed her, held her wrists tight against the floor, then brushed her nipple with my nose. When she shivered, I took it roughly in my mouth and beat it back and forth with my tongue. I could hear her responding, her legs opened up, and she stopped struggling to touch me. Now that we had established whose turn it was, I brought my knee up between her legs slowly. I kissed her again, trying to dominate her tongue as I felt the smear of wetness from her pussy on my knee. I felt her push her hips forward onto me and praised her with a groan. Finally, I let her hands free and took her nipple between my fingertips. I kept kissing her and brought my other hand down to her inner thigh. I began a slow, hard rubbing and moved upward while I continued to twist her nipple gently between my finger and thumb. I stopped kissing her and ran my tongue down her neck and along her collarbone. I kept going past her navel. Right above her bush I stopped and placed kisses all the way across to her hips. When I got there, my hand had reached her lips, and I paused before touching her. As my fingers opened her and found her clitoris, she whispered my name above me, and I bit into the bone of her hip, a little harder than I had intended. I rubbed her clit and ran my teeth and tongue over her torso as I felt her body rise.

I stroked her hot vulva and looked greedily at the expanse of her body before me. I could not believe my luck. She was moaning and gasping now, and I could not help but slide my fingers into her. I brought my head down to look at her as I fucked her, and she arched forward into my face. I kept my fingers in her, my other hand still working her nipple, as I lowered my mouth onto her pussy. She had come already by now, I thought, but that did not deter me. I pushed my face into her, let my tongue loose on her clit, and started to push into her g-spot with short, hard thrusts. By this time she had grabbed onto my head and was starting to shake. Her ass was six inches off the floor, and her pelvis was grinding into me. I had only been there a few minutes when she came again, this time more noticeably, crying out my name and shuddering. She pulled me back up along her body and threw her arms around me, then kissed me slowly, savoring the taste of herself.

We lay there kissing for a while, and I pulled my fingers gently down her back. Before long, my hand had come to her thigh, and I took the opportunity to find her again with my fingers. This surprised her, and she gasped, quickly reaching down for me as well. I played with her outer lips gently, then slowly began to meander towards her clit. Her wetness allowed me to feel every nook and cranny of her, and I kissed her again as I did so. She began to tease me as I reached her clit and stroked her, running her fingers through my bush and making quick strokes along my upper thigh. Finally, as she groaned in her own excitement, she separated my labia and zeroed in on my clit, squeezing it gently and shoving her tongue into my mouth. We stroked each other like this, and it was not long before we came, together and moaning into each other's mouths. We stopped touching each other, somewhat reluctantly, and lay clinging together on the floor.

Neither of us spoke. I looked over at her and was astounded to find that lying there I began to want her again. I was too ashamed to admit that after all of this I could still be horny, so I sat up, pretending I wanted to get dressed. Before I could stand, she was on me again with renewed ardor.

"Where," she asked as she laid me flat and spread my legs, "do you think you are going?"

I could not answer her as by then her tongue had reached my again swollen clit, and she was lapping at it while she reached up to pull my nipple with her fingers. It was not long before her tongue had me squirming and thrusting and coming all over her face. She climbed back up on top of me and looked me in the eye. "You," she said importantly, putting her finger on my nose, "taste wonderful."

I giggled and blushed.

"I don't think blushing is necessary between us," she said. "We've grown quite close, don't you think?"

I agreed that we had. We decided we were hungry and began to plan our escape from the wine cellar. The party had ended, so it was easy. When we had successfully arrived on the sidewalk outside the frat house, she turned to me.

"Do you still want to follow me home?" she asked. "I'll feed you, and we could take a shower."

"I'd love to, but I'm exhausted. I can't thank you enough for what you've done to my body. Going home with you now, however."

"Okay, I get it. You want to sleep," she said. "No problem." She took my face in her hands and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth and lingering slowly there. I could taste myself on her, and began to regret going back to my room alone.

"Rain check?" she said.

I nodded. I turned and began to head home. Running 14 miles a day on the treadmill had not left me sore, but one night of sex with Masha and I could barely walk. I had pulled a hamstring or maybe both, I realized as I took another step. By the time I reached my dorm, the sun was rising, I was a lesbian, and I had discovered that taking smaller steps was key.