Mask & Veil Ch. 02

Story Info
A young lady is abducted by a murderer.
2.3k words
4.71
13.5k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sethleham
Sethleham
19 Followers

Chapter Two: Geneveve Piqoud Is Taken

The red dress her mother gave her, flowed and shone, catching the light in a way that made her gleam. This was not a happy moment for her, exactly, as her father, Lord Piqoud, was having her married to Lord Ghamboles - a union that she didn't like at all. But to be in this dress, tonight on her 18 birthday, put her in touch with her mother, long since dead. Geneveve at once felt both beautiful and loved while she wore this dress. It was only dampened a little by the touch of what she considered mad reasoning.

Her birthday ball was one of the biggest events of her life, next to her marriage, so it was done with a lot of pomp. She was lead into the ball room by a Lady escort and introduced properly. Then each unmarried nobleman would take turns dancing with her as troubadours played their instruments. The night became a little tiring, but she was able to summon enough fortitude to last the night.

It was at the end of the night that Lord Ghamboles took her arm. He was a tall, bulky man with a thick black beard and a pencil thin mustache. Dressed in noble gowns, he was here to show off more than entertain himself with her. She was sure of it.

And he danced like he had two left feet. His boots kicked her ankles and his rough beard scratched her face. He belched and swung her, twisting her wrist and pulling muscles in her side. Geneveve couldn't be more happy when the music number was over and they bowed before Lord Piqoud.

Stepping aside for her father, Lord Piqoud stood before and raised his hand, quieting the hall.

"Welcome to my daughter's special celebration, which could only be illuminated through good news! My daughter, Lady Geneveve will be leaving us by carriage at midday, once her marriage to Lord Ghamboles has been completed at St. Anthony's cathedral. Everyone should have had an invite at their places, so come with us for this Holy Union and join in the glory of what is to come!" Lord Piqoud said.

Everybody cheered, except of course, Geneveve, who longed for someone to rescue her.

***

"Lord Ghamboles is not interested in peace with Lord Piqoud," Guillme Rouchette had said. "He is feigning interest to get Lord Piqoud off his trail. What he wants us to do, is abduct Piqoud's daughter before the wedding, stopping the accord yet leaving Piqoud unawares of Lord Ghamboles plot. That's where we come in..."

Guillme was on a rope, climbing the wall of the castle by grappling, which he got from his pals in the village. He was thinking about his conversation with them, hoping that they'd help him do the job. Lord Ghamboles, in return, offered a good some of coins to do this, which Guillme couldn't refuse.

One foot or the other, one arm reaching while the other hand braces the rope tightly. Guillme was use to such dangers and loved the challenge. Luckily, he was able to go through with it. His "pals" gave him a sleeping elixir, which he was to touch to the Lady Geneveve's mouth as soon as he was in her chamber. They said it wouldn't be long before the Lady was under the spell of the potion until sunrise. After sealing a special deal with them, Guillme collected the extra things that he needed and had waited for dark.

At her window, Guillme crawled through, parting the curtains and drawing his dagger to be on the safe side. The chamber was dark and he was sure that she was sleeping before such a big day. When he was hovering over her, he poured the elixir into a rag and touched it to her lips. The beauty with the golden hair moaned into it for a moment and then went quiet. Seeing that the elixir worked, he grinned and wrapped her up in the blanket. He then wrapped the rope around her feet and looked down at two of his companions, who were waiting below for him. Then Guillme began to lower her, slowly, until his companions began to grab a hold of her. Once she was down, he began climbing down the rope as quickly as he could.

His foot slipped, almost sending him off balance. Almost crying out as the rope burned his hands, he gripped hard against the pain and willed himself to remain fast. After feeling ready, he began he descent again and reached the bottom without much more difficulty.

His companions had already placed the unconscious Geneveve in a wagon and covered her with straw, so Guillme climbed into the wagon and drove them back to the village. Once in the stable house of one of the hostels, he climbed down from the wagon seat and began to open the blankets. Lady Geneveve was still sleeping.

"What are you going to do with her?" Marius, one of his companions, said.

"I made an easy deal with the potion maker and his wife," Guillme said, chuckling. He patted the woman's body and added: "They know a farmer looking for an escate - a slave girl. For their services, I'm handing her over to them."

Marius grinned. "And what if Lord Piqoud looks for her?"

"He won't, because Lord Ghamboles is setting up a special surprise to ensure that doesn't happen."

"What?"

"I'm sure we'll all hear about it, don't worry. Meanwhile, take care of the horses and get some sleep. I've got a little more work to do..." Guillme said, turning to lift the Lady onto his shoulder.

***

Nizas village in Southern France is surrounded by lush vineyards, found between Marseilles and Montpelier, and Guillme loved the place. In fact, it wasn't too far from where he grew up. Lady Geneveve was kept drugged for the fourteen day travel, which was good because he didn't want to have to deal with the bitch. Once they came to the first farmstead he asked around and found the place he was looking for: the Beauchamp farm. The owner, Gilbert-Luc Beauchamp, was waiting for him, grinning with his crooked teeth and filthy hands.

Guillme jumped off the wagon, skipping the meet and greet, and uncovered the Lady, of whom was still passed out. Gilbert-Luc nodded when he saw the girl.

"Perfect. She's beautiful," Gilbert-Luc said.

"A ripe piece of ass, but she'll have to be tamed and trained. She's never worked in her life, after all," Guillme said.

"After a couple of butt-fucks she'll learn quickly. I have no worries," Gilbert-Luc said. Guillme liked him, laughing to show his approval.

"Got something to eat?"

"Sure. Even got a spot of mead that'll suit you just fine."

"Take the girl, then."

"Don't worry about the horses. My boy will take care of them," Gilbert-Luc said, grabbing the girl and throwing her over his shoulder.

His boy was already running up. He looked prime of age, almost handsome beside his father.

"This is Julien-Paul," Gilbert-Luc said. "Boy! Take care of these horses and make sure they're fed. Guillme will be spending the night with us."

Julien-Paul looked at the girl, smiling. "That her, Papa?"

"Don't worry about it. Just do as I said, Boy!"

Guillme was happy to get some food from Madame Beauchamp and one of their daughters, Audrey-Christelle, who looked just as old and almost like Julien-Paul.

He motioned to her. "Is she his twin?"

"Yes, Monsieur. They are both 19 of age," Madame Beauchamp said. "Pretty, isn't she, but she's no good. She likes to stumble over everything. Costs more to us than the food is worth."

Guillme would take her, but she'd probably be more trouble than it's worth. Better to fuck and pay a whore than have to deal with somebody you had to take care of. No - no wifey for Guillme.

"That's a shame," he said, swapping Audrey-Christelle's ass before returning to his food. Audrey-Christelle hurried away, obviously (and deliciously) afraid of him. Fear was fucking power. And he liked it. "I'm going into Nizas later, so don't bar the doors."

"Yes, Monsieur," Madame Beauchamp said, looking away from him, out a window and toward her husband.

Gilbert-Luc was coming out of the stable and heading toward the cottage. When he was inside, he said: "When will she come out of that sleep trance you put her in?"

"I dosed her every twenty-four hours," Guillme said. "Last dose was about 16 hours ago, so I'd say in another three or four you'll be able to put her to work."

"I guess I can wait that long."

"Is there a hostel around here?" Guillme said.

"The Pomeroi's usually keep extra rooms," Gilbert-Luc said, his wife laying a wooden cup of mead in front of him.

"Mind if your boy shows me the way tomorrow?"

"Not at all."

"I better retire soon," Guillme said. Tomorrow would be a very busy day for him.

***

Where am I? What kind of place is this? Why am I cold?

Questions her mind eased into as her eyes and thoughts began to clear. She heard animals clucking, scampering and she felt naked. And the more her eyes did clear up, she began to realize that she was naked and her arms hurt because she was shackled to some wooden beam.

Then she suddenly felt as though a bitter-cold wave washed over her. Somebody had dumped water on her, laughing. Humiliated and scared she shouted: "Who are you? What's going on?"

A blurry figure, stinking of sweat and manure, stood in front of her, arms setting akimbo.

"You're no longer a Lady," the rough-voiced man said. "You're now the property of my family and you will do as I say. You will stay in the stables and you will be chained here every night once your chores are complete. Tomorrow I will have my wife put some clothes on you, but for right now you will have to suffer."

"I am the Lady Geneveve Piqoud and when my father-"

She was cut off...

"Your father will never know because he thinks you are dead," the man said. "I am Gilbert-Luc, but you will begin calling me Master. And every time you say a word, you better use that name or I'll swat you good! Do you understand?!"

"I am the Lady Gen-"

The man smacked her across the face. It burned so much that she was left in tears.

This can't be happening...

Geneveve curled into a fetal position and began to cry. How could this be happening to her? What did she do to deserve this?

Nothing, she thought. This wasn't right. Somebody had to help her.

But she didn't even know where she was. How far was she from home? Was she in North France, South France, near Paris? Or was she even in France?

Geneveve cried for her father, who she wanted right now. She never thought she'd ever need him this much before.

Jesus, she didn't even know how she was taken, or how long it has been since her father thought she was dead. What if he really believed she was dead? This would be her life forever.

"Help me," she begged God. "Jesus, please help me..."

After awhile she cuddled with a docile rabbit, who hopped near to check on her. It laid down and she felt it's warmth. It remained as though it knew that she needed him.

"Thank you bunny," she said and fell asleep.

***

Once his parents went to bed and his sister fell asleep, Julien-Paul crept past the stranger that slept on the floor mat in front of the fire. Once outside, he made his way to the stable with a small bowl of stew.

In the stable, he placed it beside the sleeping girl that the stranger had sold to his father. She was sleeping fitfully, snuggling with a white rabbit they called Jacque.

Her father had stripped her gown off her and so he could see everything. He kneeled and his eyes wandered over the contours of her hips, how they formed into her ass and thighs. Then he squinted to look at the shadowed sex, those beautiful lips he had only seen on his sister. With his cock hard from her nakedness, he pulled it out of his slacks and began to massage it, beating faster and faster, imagining her awake and wrapping her legs around him. That wonderful familiar tingle began to crawl up his balls to the tip of his cock-head, which was engorged and spurting in they hay before he knew it.

Satisfied, he put his dick away and let it shrivel as he tapped on the girl's shoulder. When she stirred he put his finger to his lips, hushing her. He pointed at the food and she took it, smiling at him. Once she was done, he took the bowl and returned to the house without saying a word.

Back in the room he shared with his sister, she turned over and whispered: "I saw you jerking off to that new girl."

"Jesus, Audrey," he whispered back.

"Was it nice to see the new girl's pussy?" she said.

"Very nice, yes."

She reached over and fondled his cock, making him grow erect again.

"You want to fuck that new girl?"

"Yes," he said, closing his eyes as his sister began to beat his hard-on.

"Fuck her tight little pussy until you cum deep inside her?"

"Jesus, yes," he said, feeling his balls contracting and spilling his seed onto his stomach.

"I wouldn't mind watching you fuck her," she said and turned over to go to sleep. Julien-Paul sighed, relaxing in a wonderful glow and let the weariness take him to dreams that were far away from here.

Sethleham
Sethleham
19 Followers