Mask & Veil Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave her alone, Piqoud," Touran said from behind him.

Piqoud gave him a "just wait, huh?" look and then turned back to the Cherry Girl, who must have decided to stand her ground in some sort of fake show of bravado. He grinned at her and said: "Do you talk?"

"Yes," she said, an Irish lilt to her words.

"Ah! A foreigner, I see. Well, Cherry Girl, my question is, 'Did he tell you that once upon a time, there was a Lady that swooned over a Baron, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't quite get his attention?' Well, one day, this Lady, as her last resort, dropped to her knees and huffed his cock for almost an hour before he tired of it, but his attention gained, she--"

"Piqoud! You're just trying to waste time--"

But Piqoud put up a finger, continuing: "...She began to sneak away from her husband to be with him for almost a month's time, but they could not live happily ever after. Why, you ask?"

"What are you talking about?" Touran said.

Piqoud grinned, turning to his foe: "Why, Touran! Didn't your wife tell you?"

Touran's eyes lit up.

"You motherfucker!" Touran said, attacking him with punches and Piqoud couldn't stop laughing.

Some how, Piqoud found himself on the ground, finding the pain dulling and breathing a little more difficult. Still chuckling, he swiped his hand through the air. "Oh, Touran! It was so long ago... I had almost forgotten it. But she was a great cocksucker!"

But Touran didn't move this time.

"I'm finished with you," Touran said. "The High Guards followed me as a seal to the truth of my words. You're forbidden to try me, or prosecute capital punishment on my body so long as I work for the Church. Be lucky he decided not to punish you for crimes against the village people."

Piqoud laughed, saying: "Well, what can you do? The Duke's a good guy." And laughed again. He almost let snot shoot from his nose, but clapped his bloody hands to his face. Piqoud snorted and hacked, spitting blood beside him.

"Good-bye," Touran said.

"Wait! This isn't over, Touran!" Piqoud said, lifting himself off the ground. "This isn't over until I say it's over!"

Touran almost took a step back as Piqoud walked toward him, jamming his index finger at him in the air.

"If I kill you, then the Duke will have me punished? Possibly executed? That's fine! I have no worries. Death would be sweeter than this world--it'll give me a fucking peace of mind, perhaps! So, know this, you Bastard, when you least expect it, there will be a knife in your back. One of those long, curvy Turkish daggers, maybe. And my punishment would be made sweeter! It'll make my severed head, lying there in the basket, grin to know that at least I had my revenge."

Touran pushed him back, away from him.

"Your mad," Touran said.

"But I could hand you a pardon. You could earn peace between us," Piqoud said, hoping that maybe Touran would react to this moment as his only real means of escaping him (which, let's face it, Piqoud would never allow, no matter what DeVaughn did for him).

"What are you talking about?" Touran said.

"While you were away, somebody has decided to run off with my daughter and kill her," Piqoud said. "I would give you a pardonif you were to bring this killer to me... alive."

"Forget it, Piqoud," Touran said. "Your words of fate are like the venomous secretions of a hen-chick."

"Touran! I know you are angry with me, but consider who we're talking about! My daughter, Geneveve. She was a virgin blossom, such as this Cherry Girl that you have brought with you. Her death was a spoiling that she did not deserve. Bring her killer to me and I will grant your pardon, and there will be justice! After all, isn't that what you do?"

Touran looked at the Irish woman that took his arm and after they exchanged looks, Piqoud knew that he had touched the Cherry Girl and the Cherry Girl held his heart... which meant that she also held his valor.

"Fine. Call off the hunt and I'll do what I can," Touran said.

"Done," Piqoud said.

Once Touran departed his company with the High Guards, Lord Piqoud returned to his seat, poured more ale and gulped it down until the pain was dissolved enough to grin.

Sure, the hunt would be called off--for now.

"But your time will end shortly," he said to no one. And that was a matter of fact.

[Next Chapter: Lady Geneveve meets two twisted girls and she gets closer to the farmer's son, who is the only one who doesn't treat her like a slave...]

12