Masked Affections

Story Info
Master takes his hooded bird out on display.
3.6k words
4.26
23.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The back of the limousine was warm and spacious. The black leather bench seats were comfortable and the maroon carpet was soft and inviting beneath her toes. Despite this she was grateful for the cushion she’d brought to kneel on. The trip to the club wasn’t long, but it gave them time to get into character. By the time they were halfway there Mary was kneeling before Joseph with his half erect cock in her mouth. A dutiful and eager slave serving her master.

The limo wasn’t just for comfort, though. Tonight was about attention, and drawing as much of it as possible.

As the long, phallic vehicle exited off the expressway into the downtown core Joseph raised Mary’s head. Placing a non-lubricated condom in position at the tip of his erection he used a hand at the back of her head to slowly draw her mouth down. Using her lips and teeth Mary fitted the condom down the length of his cock.

When he let her up again Mary saw they were nearing the club. The reality of what they were about to do began to sink in. She was nervous. More than she had expected to be. When Joseph had first suggested the idea she had been excited and eager. For months it was all she could think about. Now, though, with the nightclub appearing around the corner, she began to have second thoughts.

“No backing out” Joseph warned her. She snapped her gaze away from the street and caught the look in his eyes. She knew he’d been watching her hesitation grow all evening. He could tell she was scared, and he was reminding her of her promise.

She had been made to swear right from the beginning that she would not back out. She hadn’t merely agreed to it, she had committed. The car approached the club and her eyes grew wide with involuntary fear. His expression broke, briefly, and he kissed her.

She retreated from their kiss and returned to her kneeling position. Holding her eyes with his, expressing wordless love and reassurance, he took the mask from the seat beside him, drew the leather over her head, and rendered her deaf and blind.

The mask was a form-fitting cowl, designed to resemble a falcon, with a beak over the nose and eyes that swept up into points. The eyes were completely opaque. The hood covered everything except her mouth and jaw. Her lips were painted a brilliant blood red and the hair of a raven black wig flowed from beneath the clasps at her neck. Her own blonde hair had been pinned back in place, never to be seen.

“Can you hear me?”

His voice spoke directly in her ear. The mask contained a very small, short-range fm receiver. Joseph wore a throat mike tucked beneath his spiked collar. An unobtrusive wire ran beneath his vest to a transmitter hidden beneath his kilt. The battery would last for hours. So long as they didn’t separate by more than fifty feet she would hear every word he said to her. The rest of the mask was soundproof.

She would hear him, and only him, for the rest of the night.

She nodded.

He finished buckling on her mask as the limousine banked in front of the club and stopped. It drew the appropriate attention from the crowd milling out front. The wannabees and cheap taggers craned their necks as Joseph emerged, pulling Mary out behind him.

He was dressed in a leather kilt, made of thick layered straps that hung just short of his knees, along with a leather vest, spiked collar, and combat boots. His hair, recently dyed blonde, was framed by his own mask. His wary eyes assessed the crowd. He made sure they got a good look at Mary.

Mary wore her mask of course, and ankle high leather boots. The rest of her outfit was far less substantial. Around her hips hung a sinfully short white skirt made of whisper thin silk. The near transparent material provided a clear outline of black garters. Mary was decidedly conscious of the lack of matching panties. Her torso was held rigid by a black half corset, her breasts thrust high and forward. The outline of her nipples were neatly visible through the same thin white silk fashioned into a wispy tank top. Her forearms were bound in heavy leather gauntlets, each with three D-rings arranged along the underside.

A delicate tail of soft black feathers descended from her skirt, emerging from a point between her ass cheeks. Each step she took caused the tail to swish from side to side. The plug it was attached to moved within her with each roll of her round hips. The full, penetrative feeling was deliciously erotic. It heightened the hunger her pussy felt, the hunger to be equally filled.

Her nipples hardened in the chill night air, causing the silk to peak into clear points. A light breeze ruffled the meager skirt and her mons felt equally chill. The tail flicked gently at her thighs.

Joseph attached a leash to a ring on the neck of Mary’s mask and led her inside, leaving the envious gawkers behind.

Mary could feel the hard impact of concrete beneath her boots give way to the soft friction of worn carpet over wood. The air across her ass was again warm and she knew they were inside. She could feel the dull thud of dance music pulsing through her feet.

Joseph’s hands guided her to one side.

“Arms.” His command rumbled.

Mary dutifully placed her arms behind her back. Joseph pulled them closer and bound the rings together with three simple clasps. With her arms pinned behind her Mary’s shoulders were pulled back. Her breasts jutted forward, raising the flimsy shirt higher. Her nipple points caught at the shirt’s hem, leaving her half exposed. She could feel the nightclub air whisper at the bottom of her breasts.

Despite the warmer air, she shivered. She’d seen what her outfit had looked like when she’d tried it on at home. She knew how much people could see.

Joseph checked each clasp over again.

“Okay?” His authoritative voice asked in her ear.

She nodded, trembling slightly.

“Safeword?” he commanded.

She hesitated. This was it. Once the word was given the scene was on. Her blood throbbed in her ears.

“Red.”

She said the word aloud, enunciating clearly, afraid it would be lost in the surrounding noise.

“Red” Joseph’s voice repeated. “Okay. From here on the moment you say that word everything stops.”

She nodded her understanding, wavering a little on her heels.

Joseph steered her, by leash and by word, through a small crowd of bodies. Mary felt her hips and shoulders bumping into people. She felt leather, latex, and lace brush against her skin. He was leading her into the club.

Despite the mask, or perhaps because of it, the music laid siege to her ears. The fetish ball was apparently well under way. From experience Mary knew there would be a thousand or more people in attendance. A thousand people. Looking at her, bound and trussed for the sole purpose of display.

She let herself be led, her chest the prow of a blind ship, through the thick, close crowd. More shoulders, arms, elbows and hips collided with her, but no hands. People kept their hands to themselves at a fetish club. It was a matter of showing respect in order to earn the same. Still, Mary felt exposed. Vulnerable.

Eventually they stopped. They’d walked a fair distance and turned often. Mary had no idea where they were in the club, but there had always been bodies around her, bumping into her, wherever they’d gone. Joseph had likely doubled back several times, deliberately confusing her.

Without warning Joseph unhooked Mary’s leash and stepped away. She stopped and stood where she was, utterly alone. Her legs shook. Adjusting her stance a bit she felt the tail feathers swing against her thigh.

The air was thick with smoke, undermined with scents of leather, latex, rubber and sweat. It was the smell of fetish. Mary imagined she could feel the heat of nearby bodies, an occasional Doppler breeze as someone walked past, but no-one touched her. The bass beat washed over her and thrummed through her bones. A white noise of rhythm, a universe of cadence.

Mary’s lips parted as her breath began to quicken. Fear clutched at her chest. Exhilarating fear.

Her universe shrunk. The world was the mask around her face, the smoke in her lungs, and the beating of her heart matched to the rhythm of the music shuddering through her. She could smell the sweat of hundreds of people nearby but she could feel none of them.

A hand rested on her hip, briefly, and was gone. The touch was so fleeting she wondered if she’d imagined it. Instinctively she turned toward it.

“Don’t move.” Joseph’s voice commanded, thundering through the music like a god. She quivered to a halt, instinctively ducking her head in a submissive pose. The tip of the tail swung once, from calf to calf, and was still.

She’d always loved his voice. It had seduced her long before she’d even seen him. She clung to it now, her only reassurance.

Another hand lay on her other hip, pausing this time. It rubbed her skin gently through her skirt, squeezed once, briefly, and was gone.

She waited. Time stretched and compressed. She had no idea how long she’d been blind and deaf. Even though she reasoned it must only have been minutes, it felt like it could have been hours.

A hand boldly caressed her thigh, brushing up along its length and beneath the ineffectual skirt. It lingered a moment before following along the curve of her ass, which it cupped firmly … and was gone.

She had no idea how many hands had touched her, it if had been three different ones, or just one hand three times. They hadn’t touched her long enough for her to distinguish.

The tempo of the music changed, the DJ coaxing the crowd into a faster rhythm. She could feel the beat rise through her, the sonic vibration thrusting through her body like a vicious lover. Mary’s heartbeat quickened in response.

Minutes dragged by like seconds, or seconds dragged by like minutes. She wasn’t sure.

Two right hands reached under her skirt and stroked her ass, one on each cheek. She felt the heat of someone in front of her, smelling of some indefinable cologne mingled with alcohol and sweat. It was a man, she decided. A man who had his right hand on her left ass cheek. Someone else had another hand on her right. Both explored the curve of each, both stroked and gently kneaded. The one standing before her hefted the cheek in his hand as if gauging the weight. The other gently tugged and played with her tail. The plug quivered and jiggled a bit in her ass.

Mary’s excitement grew. She felt a tingling between her legs. She was getting wet.

Both hands left her ass and were replaced immediately by one on her left breast. It was large and strong. The thumb traced the outline of her nipple through the flimsy material. She felt the heat of a body behind her and the touch of leather straps against her fingers. It was Joseph. He tweaked her nipple, sharply. She gasped. A shiver ran through her loins.

Another hand snaked its way around her right and grasped her other breast beneath the material. It began to knead and massage her, insistent and possessive. She moaned. In her limited sensory universe the moan loomed large and majestic. She thrilled at the release of it.

“Lean back” the command echoed through her mind, overriding the insistent throbbing of music. She leaned into him, her hands resting on his kilt covered groin and her arms trapped between them. She fumbled through the thick overlapping leather, working her way until she finally gained free passage. Straining at her straps she found his latex sheathed cock just within reach of her fingertips. It was hard and throbbing.

He shifted his weight, pulling hers onto him, and his cock was within her grasp. She clung to it, stroked it. He was as excited as she was.

“Legs”, he commanded her, and she shifted her stance, moving her feet apart. “More,” he insisted, and she spread her legs further, feeling the skirt drape gently between her naked thighs.

Joseph’s hands left her breasts. They were quickly replaced with two others… then three. Grasping and exploring, tweaking and pulling, they roamed beneath her flimsy top. She moaned again, thrusting her chest against them. Her breathing grew shorter, quicker.

Joseph’s hands gripped her ass, kneading and spreading her cheeks. She felt the tail, anchored securely to the butt plug within her, squirm in response.

The hands on her left breast were replaced with a mouth, warm, moist, and shocking. A tongue prodded and flicked her nipple, teeth gently nipped her flesh. As the teeth nibbled at her areola she gave up on moaning and sucked air through her clenched jaw in a ragged hiss. Electric shocks ran through her nerves and goose-bumps prickled her skin.

Another mouth began suckling at her other breast, hands now roaming down her inner thighs. The mouths sucked breasts hungrily, possessively, and her nipples met teeth and tongue with equal fervor.

A very small part of her mind idly wondered just where Joseph had taken them within the club. She speculated on just how many people could see them and how much attention they were drawing. She wanted to be seen by every person there, but she was afraid they’d be thrown out. She was afraid they’d have to stop.

Wherever they were Joseph obviously felt no apprehension at her being fully exposed. She very much wanted to be.

The hands on her thigh warred politely at the lips of her pussy. The suckling mouths were briefly absent. The larger hands from her right moved back to her breast, with one mouth again sucking and nibbling. The winning hand, smaller and on her left, rejoiced in its victory and enthusiastically inserted a finger.

Lost entirely in the moment Mary thrust against the invader, drawing it further inward. One small finger was quickly replaced by two, driven in deep. She rocked against the fingers with abandon, forcing the lush curve of the palm against her clit. Release was gentle and swift, warmth flooding her body like the tide, washing through her torso to lick down along her inner thighs leaving her trembling, legs threatening to give way. She clung tightly to Joseph’s cock, a lifeline in the current of sensations.

Joseph tightened his grip on her hips and drew her harder against him. With her weight supported by his arms the head of his cock invaded the crack of her ass. She flexed her cheeks, stroking it, inviting it inward. An unseen hand tugged gently at her tail until the butt plug pulled free, the exquisite friction drawing past the tight inner ring of muscles she hadn’t realized were clenched.

She came again, waves of pleasure like flame licking upward beneath her skin, leaving her panting, nipples throbbing in time with the hungry ache between her legs. The mouth on her breast disappeared and took her mouth, drawing her into a passionate kiss. The stranger’s tongue entwined with hers.

The person on her left brought their come soaked hand up to her mouth. The fingers insinuated their way through the kiss and both mouths sucked at her juices. The fingers were small and delicate.

The slick hand retreated and the body on her left pressed against her, sliding down her leg. Even though wrapped in leather Mary could feel the body was soft. The weight of a pair of breasts pressed against her thigh. A decidedly feminine groin ground against her calf. It too was bare… and wet. A warm wet cunt smeared it’s juices against her calf.

The realization shocked through her mind just as she felt the woman’s mouth sucking and licking along her inner thigh.

She pulled away from the kisser then, her body suddenly rigid. Joseph tensed as well and she could tell he was waiting. The kisser on her right traveled down her neck and resumed teasing her breast. The mouth on her thigh disappeared from the left and found it’s way over to the right, giving the other leg equal attention with tongue and lip.

One word. One word was all she would need and it would all stop. She knew the word and in trembled on the edge of her lip. She half mouthed it, briefly, but without voice. The tongue on her thigh slowly traveled higher. It hesitated just at the brink, teeth tickling at the edge of her groin, tongue resting on her skin.

Her mouth half formed the word again, a small gasp uttered with it. She knew it was too quiet to be heard over the music, but she also trusted that Joseph was paying close attention. His cock prodded its way through her cheeks and gently touched her anus. It rubbed her hole, gently coaxing the lube that had been held there by the plug.

She leaned back, pressing gently against his cock, and rested her head back. Her tension eased. She flexed her pelvis, thrusting down against the mouth waiting there.

Just as Joseph’s insistent dick prodded it’s way against her ass the woman’s mouth returned to Mary’s cunt and took possession of it. Joseph’s cock urged her pussy against the woman’s mouth with each gentle thrust at her back door. The slick head popped past the breach just as the woman’s mouth encircled her clit and sucked.

Mary’s orgasm blossomed from within, her inner muscles convulsing as she cried out.

The mouth at her breast lifted to smother her cries in another sensual kiss. She continued to moan at the invading tongue as she rode out the pleasure against the woman’s eager mouth, again and again, the feminine tongue waging a relentless assault on her clit.

Joseph’s shaft slipped further, deeper inside her ass, a little at a time, as her body shook and shuddered against him. The deeper it probed, the more lubrication it found. Mary stretched her legs wide, both to give the woman better access and to impale herself further on Joseph’s throbbing cock.

The woman’s hands slid up her legs, gripped her ass from either said, and spread it wide. With one final push he entered her fully, buried to the hilt, his balls nuzzling gently between her parted cheeks. The woman lapped and sucked her greedily, hungrily. The mouth kissing her assaulted her tongue with brutal ferocity. She matched every move with abandon.

Joseph began to thrust in and out of her, slowly at first, but with decisive force. Each stroke was a clear declaration of ownership. She matched each stroke from him with a thrust against the woman sucking her cunt, no longer of any mind of where she was, of who might be watching.

She could feel Joseph straining against her weight, fighting hard to keep their balance while still relentlessly violating her ass.

“Enjoying yourself, love? I know I am.”

The voice was strong as ever, confident as ever… and calm. He wasn’t panting at all. Whoever was fucking her ass, breathing hard against her neck and straining under her weight… it wasn’t Joseph.

The realization threw her over the edge. As the stranger’s cock thrust hard, still with a shudder, and pump its searing load deep within her ass. She screamed her orgasm into the smothering mouth and drenched her female lover’s face one last time.

She hung for a minute, suspended in her shuddering bliss, before collapsing, her weight resting entirely against the man still impaled in her ass.

The mouths and hands disappeared. The stranger carefully with drew his cock, pushed her back onto her feet … and was gone.

She was utterly alone again. Her soaked thighs and pussy felt chill in the nightclub’s smoky air. Her breasts cooled, the nipples again contracted into points. She became once again aware of the music’s insistent bass beat just as she felt some lube dribble from between her cheeks and down her thigh. The crushing realization of where she was, and what she’d done, hit her with a preternatural force.

Her legs shook. Her shoulders ached. She was spent. Used.

The D-ring tugged at her throat. She hadn’t even noticed Joseph re-attach the leash. The insistent pull led her back through the crowd. Her hips and shoulders brushed against bodies as she stumbled blindly through. Joseph’s voice, strong and calm, led her onward.

12