Masked in Rio Ch. 02

Story Info
Meeting the Mystery Man.
5.9k words
4.71
12.1k
0
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, I had begun to think either my mind had started to blow a gasket, or someone was truly being mysterious and watching me. Since I know the first hadn't happened yet, the second had to be the most probable explanation. Even though my eyes couldn't see the face, I knew he or she watched me. Every morning for three days running, when I'd go for my morning swim, they'd be sitting on a Harley up on the road. Not doing anything, just watching as I emerged, naked except for the stunningly white hair on my head. A gift, or curse, of my past.

Today had been no different than any other. When I came out of the surf, the roar of the pipes let me know my silent watcher had headed back into Rio. A soft yip and a flurry of fur and tiny paws greeted me at the door. Three days ago the tiny Chihuahua had been hit by a car and survived with a little help from my maid and neighborhood medical person, Melinda. A gash on his side that needed five tiny stitches. The tag he wore gave him a name, Loki. But there hadn't been anything else attached to the identification ring.

Kneeling to pick up the hyper little furball, he leaped into my arms and rewarded me with a speed facial, licking frantically. "Aren't you supposed to play the poor, innocent and injured thing?" I laughed into his face, then cuddled him close. When I got into the house, my cel phone began to ring. I snagged it with one hand and sat on the couch without bothering to cover up. Checking caller ID, Rose's phone and name glowed in the semi-darkness of the room. Smiling, my thumb hit the ON button.

"Catherine," came the excited voice from her end of the line, "you will never guess who is on vacation down in your end of the world. It's a private vacation. Rumor has it that even the Paparazzi are having a hard time finding out about it."

Just great, she wants to play the guessing game, I thought grumpily to myself. "Okay sister of mine. I'm not up to playing twenty questions. Spill the beans."

A dramatic sigh. " Mickey Rourke is supposedly vacationing down in Rio de Janeiro. My source says he wanted to experience the Carnival without being bothered by anyone. Seems his publicist had pulled a scam off on everyone. No one knows where he went off to."

My gut clenched tight and my eyes closed, envisioning the hard body and rough voice on the DVD still sitting in my player. "And why should I care who is here at Carnival?" See, my own voice didn't quaver one bit.

"I cornered one of your ex-buddies the other day." A cold edge came to her voice and I was glad that she hadn't turned that voice on me. "Your ex-lover's in jail for assault and battery of a police officer. Seems he was being watched by the cops because of his habits and his tastes. They set him up and took him down. The lady cop they used as bait said he wont get out anytime soon. This one, however, was trying to make trouble by trying to blackmail me... Me of all people, with your supposedly dirty little secrets."

As she spoke, my heart started to beat harder and a cold sweat began on my face. Loki cuddled closer and began to demand attention. "Please tell me he didn't try to tell you I was on drugs or anything like that?" My voice shook as barely healed wounds began to reopen.

"Cat. I've made sure that if he pulls that stunt ever again, I would have him personally castrated and tossed into jail for slander and character assassination. However, I did force him to tell me every little detail that he had about you. Just to get a feel for what had gone on." Her voice shook with rage. "I should have castrated him!"

I closed my eyes. "I... I..." Hugging Loki to my chest seemed the only good thing to happen in my life at the moment as I sought out the words to tell my sister how I felt.

"No, Cat. You're not to blame for this. That's why you're down there and I'm up here. He told me that you were a fan of Mickey Rourke and he told me about the DVD. I saw you swipe the movie from the player before I dragged you off to my condo. I hope he still looks as gorgeous now as when he made that movie. I envy you, actually. Not often you get a gift like that, even if it was meant for some slut who doesn't deserve it." Her voice held a smile.

I began to calm down. "Just.. don't tell mom or dad, Okay? And sis? Thanks for the info. But I don't think Mickey Rourke would be anywhere near this house. Why would he? He doesn't even know who I am.."

"Well, if you do meet up with him. I want all the details, woman. You're not getting loose of that one anytime soon." she laughed. "Hey, look. I know you just had some salt dropped on half healed wounds and I'm sorry. Go drink a bottle of wine and relax. Carnival is only what? Three, Four days away? Go loose yourself in the party."

"I'll do that, sis and Thanks for being there. I have to go relax a bit more before Melinda gets here." I hesitated, then added, "She's making me something special for the festivities. And I'm drawing again."

A gasp, then, "Good for you, sis. I'll let you get back to it and give Melinda my love. She always was a good woman and a good person to listen to you when you needed to talk. I'm glad she's helping out. Give me the details when Carnival is over with."

"Love you, Rose. Now get out of my hair for a bit." I laughed as I hung up on her. Standing, I moved over to the full length mirror that dominated one wall of the cottage. My body, thanks to all the walking and swimming, had become lithe and firm. Nothing sagged or jiggled when it shouldn't. "Not bad. I just wish this damned white hair would go away." I groused at my image. The white had snuck in on me when I wasn't looking. It seemed one moment, my hair had been a glorious dark red. The next, white as a sheet.

A sharp rap on my front door and a smiling face poked it's way in. "Hey Catherine."

Melinda. A slender Brazilian woman with a smile like the sun coming out from behind a cloud. You can't help but smile back. Her age, to me, could've been anywhere between thirty and sixty. She moved inside the door, arms loaded down with packages. Gently, she closed the door and grinned down at Loki. "You, you rascal, are supposed to be resting. Not running around like a hyperactive spinning top!"

Loki contrived to look as innocent as any small dog can look. It worked, for about two seconds before he dove at the woman's feet and began to lick her ankles.

Smiling, I moved over to help her with the packages. "What are these things? Hopefully not all of them are what you're trying to get me to wear for Carnival." I arched an eyebrow, "You'd better not be making me up to look like a peacock with a huge amount of plumage."

She laughed. "Oh chica! The look on your face is priceless!" Her whole body shook with laughter. "And such a sight would probably eclipse all the other celebrants with your beauty." She picked up my bathrobe off the floor and tossed it over to me. "Put that on before you take a chill."

Tying the robe shut, I watched as the woman unloaded groceries from several of the bags she had brought in. She wouldn't let me help her put them away. The first and only time I tried, she handed me a mug of coffee and made me sit in the lounger. "Have I told you how much I appreciate your company and your friendship, Melinda?" I sighed softly, "I haven't been the easiest person to live with since I arrived several months ago."

She turned her dark brown eyes at me. "Several months ago, you were so bad off, you would have probably done something incredibly stupid the moment anyone raised their voice at you." Staring intently, she smiled, "Now look at you. You're able to go out and draw again, to sit at the market and sell your pictures without so much as a twitch when someone makes a loud noise. And," Those eyes began to twinkle in merriment. "You've been looking."

A blush stole up my neck and warmed my cheeks. "Only looking, Melinda. I have to admit there are some very handsome men out there. But, " My eyes met hers, "Beauty is only the surface. I've had to many bad experiences with pretty faces."

She nodded and sat on the futon, opening up one of the packages, revealing a dark gray shirt of the softest cotton. The neckline dipped in a v almost to the bottom seam. It's short sleeves were embroidered with peacock blue trim. Another package revealed an ocean blue skirt that tied on the side. Three ties would hold this skirt in place. Melinda laid both out on the bed with a grin.

I gaped at the clothes. "You.. You..." Damnit, the blush heated my face again! "There's nothing there! Underwear will ruin the look!" I spluttered, knowing that there would be no getting out of her machinations.

Her grin confirmed my suspicions. "Catherine, there is no need for you to even think about underwear. None is needed. Look at you. You're beautiful, you have a beautiful tan. I dare say that you're in the best condition you've ever been in your life! No, you're not wearing underwear with this." Winking, she unwrapped a large, flat box, bringing out the most beautiful peacock feathered mask I had ever seen in my life.

It was the standard half mask, but iridescent green feathers were artfully glued into place while some of the longer feathers with the blue eyes stuck out of the top. Instead of a wide elastic band, an even wider black velvet tie gave the whole creation an air of expensive elegance. A closer look showed that the outline of the eyes were a double row tiny gold sequins that made two tiny swirls in the feathers at the corner of each eye slit.

A gasp escaped my lips. "It's beautiful!" My eyes locked onto hers and I grinned. "May I try it on?"

Handing it over, she smiled, "Of course. I, for one, would like to see how it fits and what it will look like when you wear it to the Carnival." she winked.

My hands shook slightly as they lifted the mask to my face. To my surprise, the half mask was made from a soft leather instead of plastic. It caressed the contours of my skin as I slowly snugged it down and made a bowtie out of the ends. Only then did my body turn to face the mirror. I could hardly believe the transformation a simple mask could make. Mysterious, sexy, alluring. All those words flitted across my mind as I turned my head this way and that, admiring the way the colors highlighted the tan on my face and enhanced the whiteness of my shoulder length hair. "Melinda, where in the world did you find this stunning thing? I feel.." my mind went blank.. "different?" I drew off the robe and let my body speak for itself.

Naked, I forgot anyone was in the room with me. My hands began to caress my nude flesh. The world went away as I began to pinch and play with my nipples, bringing them up to rigid peaks. Each caress sent little darts of pleasure down to my clit, causing me to moan softly. My hands traveled from my breasts, down my ribcage to torment the inside of my thighs.

Melinda came up behind me and began to massage my back. Slowly she reached around to play with my nipples as my hands began to spread my pussy lips apart to finger my clit. "Yes, Catherine. Let yourself go. Ease the ache in yourself." She nipped my neck and pinched my nipples hard.

Aching for a quick release, I thrust three fingers inside, spreading my legs. My body started to buck and thrust onto those fingers. My eyes watched as one of those coffee colored hands made their way down to play with my clit. The excitement was too much to bear as my eyes met her reflection in the mirror. Lightning electrified my whole body as it began to convulse. It was too much to hold in. The orgasm rocked my body backwards into her arms. She whispered in my ear in some unknown language, hugging me close, letting the pleasure run it's course.

Nodding as she watched me regain my composure, then blush, she murmured, "Tonight. You must wear the mask tonight at a pre-festival masquerade party. The whole neighborhood will be out in masks and having a good time. Oh please say you'll come?" She helped me back into my robe while her eyes got wide and innocent.

Far too innocent for me. "Melinda Santiago! What have you been up to? You never give me that sort of look unless something's happened." My eyes met hers in the mirror. Her almond ones had a glint of mischief in them.

"Moi?" When I didn't relent, she sighed dramatically, " Someone showed up at my place with the drawing you made of a faceless man on a motorcycle. Seem a friend of his wanted to know who the artist was."

My throat went dry and an image of Mickey Rourke floated into my brain. "Did he say who he was? " Another thought hit me, "You didn't invite him to the party, did you?"

Shaking her head, she undid the mask from my face. "I didn't have to say anything. He already knew about it. He asked what time to be there. I said around nine. So." She grinned. "We'll leave the alluring clothing for the night of the festival. But what do you have for a party?"

My face emerged from anonymity and I felt more like myself once again. "Let's look." I went over to a small closet in one side of the hut. Grinning, I reached in and brought out a jeans and tank top, then made a face at it. "Nah, too normal." A flimsy dress that was a slip someone had given me as a gag gift. "Not even." That got tossed aside. A flash of emerald green caught my eye. Reaching in, I removed a wraparound dress, held together with a tie at the left hip. I knew this dress, and my throat closed. My hands bunched the silk in to a wad. "No!" I gritted out.

Seeing my distress, Melinda came over and grabbed my hands. "Chica. What is it? You went pale." Looking at the dress, then at me, she arched an eyebrow.

A soft bark from somewhere near my feet got my attention as well. I knelt to pick up the small dog. "I'm sorry. It's just that. The dress. It's not supposed to.. I left it.. " I stiffened and looked around. A silent dread made the hair on the back of my head stand on end. "I left that dress back in the States with the rest of the garbage in that apartment. If you look on the inside right shoulder strap, you'll see a thin line of a dark stain." I pulled the robe off my shoulder with one hand to show the thin, white scar. "I am not wearing that, Melinda. Not after the memories."

She nodded, then paused. "Do you have a pair of scissors and some thread?"

I nodded and got them from a hiding place. "What are you planning?"

"Making good memories out of the bad for you. Because if you let it rule your life, you will never be happy again. And no worries, Chica. You will be safe. If that boy is out there in the night, he will find himself in pain should he dream of causing you any more emotional stress." She laid out the dress, then turned to me. "Go to the ocean. Loki and I will make you your party dress."

Giving the dog one last nuzzle, I set him down and ran for the ocean. I had the shakes bad. All my mind could think of, before the roaring waves and pounding water enveloped my naked skin, was that he was here. Lord help me, he had found me. The water became a merciless torment, driving all thoughts out of my head as the waves pounded the shoreline. Finally, exhausted and still shaking, I climbed up on one of the rocks and sat down. My entire body started to tremble as I looked over the shoreline, and the ocean. What once had been my sanctuary, my hideaway, now became my torment. Not even the departing roar of the Harley made me look up from my misery.

******

The Samba music set the pace for the party about an hour before I arrived. It had been going full swing ever since. My nerves were high strung as my feet stepped onto the terraced patio. If it hadn't been for Melinda at my side, murmuring encouragement, I'd have been running back out to the darkness. Somewhere in the swirling, and colorful mass of people, my past waited to torment me. She was right. I needed to face my past, not let it rule me. Damn, life sucks!

"Damnit, Melinda." I growled under my breath. "Why did I let you talk me into this?"

"Because you need to. You're fine, the shakes are gone. Come on, over by the buffet and relax. You look like an Emerald princess. But then again, you are just a jewel amongst jewels in this crowd. There's only one that would recognize that dress and the moment he moves, he starts anything.." she let the threat an open ended one.

Smiling, I self-consciously smoothed down the dress. Melinda had made it a strapless, and shortened the hem to knee-length. To enhance the look, she had found a pair of my sandals and used the scraps to make green criss cross ties up my calves. "Did I remember to thank you for the dress, the mask, and the rest?" The rest included a pair of green glass earrings and a silver necklace that draped a single green teardrop of glass into my cleavage.

She nodded, then handed me a drink from the bar. "Relax, Catherine. You're doing fine so far." Someone called her name from across the room. "I'll be back in a few. Stay here if you like, or wander. Remember, someone will always be watching out for you." And off she went, disappearing into the crowds. Her bright yellow dress moved seductively with each driving beat of the music.

Sipping my drink, I moved around the outer rim of the place. Slowly, I relaxed enough to interact with the people that knew me from the neighborhood. They asked after me, made sure I was okay. The way everyone acted, they all had a hand in making the mask I was wearing. For all I know, they did. Suddenly, I found myself on the dance floor, throwing caution to the wind. One of the musicians came down and began teaching me how to dance the Samba while another took his place.

I began to have a good time, laughing and joking with people. Soon, however, my thirst got the better of me and I begged off for a bit. Before I got close to the buffet, my arm was seized in an all too familiar grip. One that would leave bruises in the morning. My brain shut down in terror as he spun me around to glare into my eyes.

"Thought you could escape yer fate, eh bitch?" he growled, tightening his grip. "No one gets away from me that easy. When I'm done with you, I think I'll go back and pluck that Rose you call a sister!"

Those words sliced through the paralysis of fear. Threaten me all he wanted and he'd probably have gotten away with something. Threaten my family and that's something totally different. My free hand came up to caress his tiny cock. Keeping my nausea at bay, I let him see what he wanted to see, before my hand began to slowly tighten on him. "Al," I whispered quietly, "Anything you do to me, I can survive." I clenched my hand sharply and lifting. "But if you so much as THINK about touching my sister with your fucking paws, I will personally remove what's left of your ego and shove it up your ass!" My voice shook with fear and rage.

He stood very still. "We aren't done yet, bitch." He turned loose of my arm, backhanded me across my face so hard my grip loosened on his crotch. Smiling nastily, he turned and melted into the crowds.

I glanced around as people began to react to what they just saw, some followed Al out the door, others began talking. Unable to bear their stares any longer, I snagged a glass of dark red wine and fled outside to one of the empty balcony terraces. Once there, I set the glass on a nearby flat space and gripped the iron railing so hard, my knuckles turned white. Every muscle in my body locked into place as emotions ran rampant. The skin across my face burned like fire and something salty touched my tongue as my mouth opened to breathe. Damned asshole. He wore the discipline ring. A ring with nothing but sharp spikes on it. I moaned softly into the night and closed my eyes, trying to keep the whimpers from escaping.

Suddenly, powerful arms wrapped themselves around me, enveloping me, pulling me backwards into a very muscular chest. I looked down to see black silk and calloused hands. I almost jerked away when a familiar voice murmured in my ear. "It's okay. Relax." His lips were close enough to caress my earlobe when he spoke.

12