Masked Motherly Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to ask, "better than Sherry?"

He shook his head yes, "she doesn't go that deep."

The smile on my face was huge. I was proud. I decided to show off once again and take as much as I could. I used my tongue all around the tip of his penis all the while continually looking him in the face. I wrapped my lips just around the tip and popped them off the top several times each time smiling and grinning at him.

My hand never left the shaft and it had continually stroked the whole time my mouth was playing with him up top. I couldn't help but think what his thoughts really were. He was standing there watching his own mother suck the tip of his cock.

I decided to make the show even better once again. I engulfed the entire rod and pushed as much as I could making sure to slide it through my mouth and back as far as I could. I pretty much reached the base and felt his pubic hair along my lips. I quickly pulled back and did gag slightly. The saliva and spit on his cock were starting the drip on the floor.

I regained myself a bit and looked up once again to smile devilishly. He was in heaven. So was I.

I continued to use my left hand, all the while moving my mouth back and forth and up and down his rod. Each stroke was nearly to the bottom. He now was starting to thrust his hips and literally fucking my mouth.

I popped it back out again and played with it for a while. My tongue moved over the tip and I continued to look at him and smiled.

"I'm going to come mom," he was saying apologetically.

"That's good," I said," then you can take a break and satisfy me for a bit before we really go at it."

The thought of his tongue burrowed deep in my pussy once again made me so excited. I couldn't wait. I knew the fastest way to get his head between my legs was to make him come.

I had already resigned myself to have him come all over my face. It's not me. It's not something I normally do. But I couldn't help to think how that must be for him to see his own mother covered in his come. If Freud was right, it would be a dream come true.

I stroked my hand up and down his shaft and continued to move my mouth along with it. His hips were thrusting and the pace was quickening.

He fucked my mouth maybe five more times and then pulled out. He pulled far enough away and grabbed his own dick. He stroked two more times and the first shot came out full force. It hit me in my right eye. I kept it closed and watched through the left eye. The second shot hit my mouth. Part of it was on my top lip and the rest was on my tongue. I closed my mouth quickly and swirled around tasting it and loving it. It was sweeter than Tom's. The sweetness was possibly because of Brian's age. Yet maybe it was because the experience itself was so sweet.

Brian continued to quickly jerk his cock as more semen poured out and continued to cover my face. The third shot was on my forehead and in my hair. The fourth and pretty much final shot hit my cheek. Brian was now slowing down and the last drop was about to fall and he stepped forward to let it hit my chin.

I was on my knees looking up at my son and covered in his come. I was so excited and I reached down between my legs. My hand went under the elastic of my panties and I started to rub my clit. I was so damn excited. My other hand was wiping his semen from my face and I was licking my fingers and hand erotically.

Part of me realized how filthy and disgusting I was being. I like to think of myself as having more class than what I was showing right now. But there was something about being nasty that made it much more exciting. And It was very obvious he was extremely excited as well.

I was now stroking my clit with my right hand, all the while continuing to look up at him. Brian saw what I was doing and my self pleasuring was not going to last much longer.

Instead, he reached under my arms and stood me up. He looked at me lovingly and kissed me. There were still traces of his semen on my face and it did not faze him. We kissed lovingly and deeply once again. He held me so close and tight and I did not want to let him go.

But he did let me go. Right then he gently pushed me back on the bed. I knew what he was about to do and I scooted upwards towards the head of the bed. He reached down and had my panties off in one quick fluid motion. The next thing I knew all I could see was the back of his head as he started to kiss my calves. He switched from left to right and used his tongue and his lips interchangeably. He moved up from my calves to my knees. He bent my legs where he could reach the inside behind the knee. His tongue licked right there and it tickled and sent shivers throughout my body. He meant to do that and figured it would please me. He was right.

He continued to move up my leg and his mouth was now in the middle of my thigh. For one moment it would be a kiss, and the next moment it would be a lick. He explored my entire inner thigh on the left side. Then he moved over and was now on my right leg. I was breathing heavily with my eyes closed and couldn't wait for him to get to where I really needed him.

I was moments away from full oral pleasure compliments of my own son.

***

It was then his tongue finally reached where it belonged. The shivers up my spine were fabulous. Just the tip of his tongue was slowly parting my lips. He was teasing me relentlessly. We both knew it. And I loved it.

He continued to push his tongue in deeper as he spread the lips apart. Every so often he would stop, and the tip of his tongue would run circles around my clitoris. I could literally feel it swelling as he continued his efforts.

He was so patient, and I simply closed my eyes and enjoyed every bit of it. After what must've been five or ten minutes he started to increase the pressure. Now I could feel his tongue lapping at my pussy and flicking at the top of my labia routinely. Every once in a while he would stop and push his face deep into my vagina. The pressure of his nose and face pushing against that whole area drove me crazy.

I opened my eyes and watched for a while. He was buried deep between my legs and all I saw was the back of his head. I moved my right hand to caress his hair and push a bit harder letting them know that the force felt so good. I think my fingers through his hair made him feel that much better because his pace and efforts increased.

Brian stopped for a second and looked up at me. The grin on his face was fabulous. It actually made me think back to when he was younger. It was so mischievous. I knew that look as a sign that he was up to no good. In a way, right now he was definitely doing something forbidden. But to say that it was no good would not be appropriate. Instead, it felt fabulous.

As his force and pace increased, I realize my breathing was louder and more rapid. I was close to an orgasm. The thought of coming on his face was just about enough to make me come in and of itself. His tongue was moving rapidly up and down my clit. And every few seconds or so he would stop and push harder with his tongue from bottom to top. There was no doubt that I was close.

My thighs started to tighten around Brian's head. My hand was now no longer caressing the back of his head, but instead was grabbing it with more pressure. My other hand joined and both were now pushing the back of his head up against me with as much force as I could. Several more strokes of his tongue and I exploded.

"God dammit!" I screamed. My expletive was followed quickly by "oh God, oh God, oh God."

Basically I had no control. I was simply blurting out anything to let him know how wonderful it felt. My body was now convulsing with him trapped between my legs. I pushed up and down off the bed rhythmically with each orgasm. If he had wanted to pull away he would not have been able to. Thinking back, I probably should've been worried about suffocating him. But at the time there was no thought whatsoever. Just pure animal instinct.

His hands were wrapped around my upper thighs and he was pulling me closer to him. He continued to lick through my orgasms. I lifted myself off the bed and my back was arched completely as I orgasmed. I came multiple times. After about a minute or so, I finally laid my ass back down on the bed. My body basically collapsed. I was completely spent.

I took a deep breath as my body quivered one last time. I managed to open my eyes and looked down to see my son looking up at me from between my legs. His smile was priceless. I felt completely fulfilled. No matter who I was with, that orgasm would have been amazing. Yet now as I recovered and looked down to see Brian as my lover it intensified my feelings more than ever.

Thinking back now I realize how exciting it must've been for him. Just fifteen minutes earlier I was only his mother. Now I was his lover. I had had more time to fully comprehend the whole situation. Yet even I was still confused. But there is no confusion of the fact that what we were doing was right. I knew I had to make love to him and have him deep inside me. I couldn't wait.

***

I sat up in bed and motioned for him to come towards me. He kissed his way slowly up my body. First he kissed just above my pussy. Several kisses later he was at my navel and working his way slowly towards my breasts. He kissed a few more times and now enveloped my left nipple with his lips. Meanwhile his right hand squeezed my other breast firmly. He flicked the nipple with his tongue and then sucked more. From there he moved over to the other breast and sucked my left nipple with the same reckless abandon. He sucked and licked and played with my breasts and nipples for what must've been five or ten minutes. All the while I laid back and watched with motherly love more so than anything.

I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed his cheeks slightly guiding him to the other side of the bed. He understood my motions and laid down. I quickly rotated. I lifted my left leg up and over so that I could straddle him. I was laying with my pussy pushing against his abdomen. My breasts were still heaving in my son's face. He continued where he left off. I loved the sensation of him squeezing and kissing my breasts. But I knew I had to have more.

I slowly slid down more. I kissed him passionately. His tongue felt so wonderful as it parsed my lips and explored the inside of my mouth. He squeezed me tightly and we hugged as we continued to kiss. It felt so good and I could not get enough. The harder I held him, the more I wanted.

I stopped the kiss and sat up. I was straddling my son as he lay on the bed. I was looking down at him and was in a commanding position. I pushed down on my knees and started to rise to my feet on the bed. It allowed me to scoot back slightly and now I hovered above him. I reached down with my right hand and grabbed his hard cock. Nothing more was needed. It was a full erection and ready to enter me.

All the while I continued to look deeply into Brian's eyes. We never looked away. I watched him closely as I grabbed his cock hard and slowly brought the tip to the entrance of my desperate vagina. I slid the tip up and down slightly but could not wait much longer. Our eyes remained locked. I slowly lowered myself on his penis, and within no time he was fully inside me.

Neither of us moved. It was amazing. It was the first time we were making love as mother and son with both of us knowing so. Last night when he entered me he had no idea he was returning to his mother's womb. There was still so much confusion in my mind. It still seems taboo and wrong just a bit. That intensified the overall thrill, but last night there was definitely an aura of the forbidden.

I did not feel a sense of forbidden at all now with my son deep inside me. It felt so perfect. I cannot explain it. Many times when making love to Tom there is just a sense of perfect union. When the two of us are one. But now with my son and I now jointly making love for the first time, that sense of one was greater than I've ever experienced.

I raised up and back down again. The sensation of his penis moving within me that initially was overwhelming. I needed more. I lifted again only to quickly bring myself back down. His look was now changing and instead of looking at me lovingly there was pure ecstasy. My pace quickened. I began to lift again only to bring myself back down.

I dropped my feet down and now was on my knees. He was deeper in me than ever and I began to thrust my hips forward in order to get the full effect of his erect penis. At the same time I was able to drop closer to him. I felt more of his bare skin against mine which only exaggerated the continued shivers overtaking my body.

Now with every movement I made he brought his hips forward to meet them. We were now fucking each other with reckless abandon. The loving and slow, methodical aspect was gone. It was now primal. He was fucking me deep and hard. Each stroke took my breath away. So much so that for a brief second Brian thought he was hurting me. He hesitated slightly.

I didn't want him to hesitate at all and told him so as an instant reaction.

"Fuck me, baby," I blurted out instinctively.

In recent years as Tom and I have enhanced our lives with other partners I've learned that talking out loud and screaming what I want only enhances the way I feel. I should have been more conservative considering I was making love to my own son. But instinct and my recent practice took over before I could stop myself.

"Fuck mommy's pussy," I whispered forcefully to my son.

I worried that this might be too much. But he did exactly what I asked. He drove into me even harder. Immediately he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me towards him. I felt his hot breath with every pant as my face closed in on his. He kissed me deeply. Obviously my exclamations did not deter him.

Our kiss broke and I dropped my head beside his. He licked and kissed the side of my neck. As his tongue reached just behind my ear he triggered something within me. I knew I was close. Several more strokes and I started to come.

I lay motionless on top of him as he continued to kiss the side of my neck. All the while he continued to ram his cock deep within my pussy. The only motion now was my involuntary reactions from my orgasm. He realized what had happened and slowed his pace.

"Keep going," I told him.

He instantly continued his pace and was now fucking me as fast as possible once again. The final wave of my orgasm rushed through me and I was alert once again. Although I wanted to just sleep, the other part of me was ready for more.

I pushed myself back up away from him and turned slightly to my side. He took my cue and started to move with me. In order to do so, his motions stopped. I rolled over on my left side with him behind me. He shifted onto his side as I raised my right leg. Within seconds he grabbed his cock and guided it back into my pussy.

Once again we were fucking like animals. He helped me hold my right leg up slightly as we lay on our sides. He continued to fuck me deep inside. I couldn't believe we were still going. Tom never lasted this long. Yet Brian continued to enter me time and time again. He slowed his pace numerous times. Many times he practically stopped. During those times he kissed the back of my neck and he blew slowly in my ear. Yet then he would once again pick up the pace and continue to make love to me with quick rapid strokes.

The next time he slowed down, his penis left me. I felt so empty. I knew he would soon reenter but instead he pulled away. I worried, but not for long. After pulled out of me briefly I laid on my back. Brian quickly moved over to join me from above. Within seconds, his shaft was once again deep inside me. Now we were in the standard missionary lovemaking position. He was holding me close and looking at me deep into my eyes.

Just his looks and the feeling of his body pushed against mine was enough to nearly lead to another orgasm. I think he felt the same because his strokes were now becoming extremely rapid. I knew he was going to be coming.

"What should I do mom?" He asked breathlessly.

"It's okay baby. Come inside me." I reassured him. The fact that he thought about it enough to ask was overwhelming in and of itself.

Several strokes later and I felt his semen deep within me. The night before he had worn a condom so this sensation of my sons seed inside me was fabulous. His back arched and his eyes closed and I was able to watch him. This also was new. Last night he was wearing a mask and was behind me when he came. To watch Brian now at this most vulnerable moment was thrilling. These new experiences were too much for me. I started to orgasm once again.

My pussy contracted tightly as I came. It squeezed his second load out quickly. Several seconds later and a third and fourth shot of his semen was now deep within me. Brian fell on top of me. I felt his hot breath on my neck and I squeezed him so tight. I wanted him closer and deeper within me. There was no physical way to possibly have him to the extent I wanted him.

At the same time I was able to lift off the bed just enough for him to hug me. We now were holding each other passionately. The pressure of his hug and his arms around me was wonderful during my third wave of my orgasm. I quivered within his arms and closed my eyes inadvertently. I never wanted it to end.

His hug stopped and I slowly unwrapped my arms from around him. He fell completely limp and dropped his head beside mine. Mother and son. Together again. The emotions and sensations were too much for both of us. We lay motionless as we drifted to sleep together as one.

***

"Oh my God, mom," Brian whispered in my ear as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"I know, honey," was the best I could reply as both of us were rather speechless.

I moved my head slightly and kissed him on the cheek. He turned his head, and we kissed once again passionately.

As our lips separated, he continued, "it has never been like that for me, mom."

"I know. Me too," I reassured him. I continued with hesitancy, "I have felt so close to your father before, but still nothing like this." I slightly regretted mentioning Tom.

"I agree," Brian quickly responded, "Sherry is amazing, but yet this was..."

"I know, honey," I interrupted him. "Let's just enjoy it."

I was thrilled to hear that it was more special than with Sherry. Of course I knew it should be. But to hear him say it made me feel that much better as I lay naked in my son' s arms.

"What are you going to do about Sherry?" I asked him making him realize she was the only one of the four of us unaware of the circumstances.

It was amusing to see his face as he wrapped his mind around it.

"I don't know," he whispered hesitantly, "we have been so open and honest with each other."

"Then don't let that change," I reassured him.

"So I go home and tell her the last night she fucked her father-in-law and I'm now in a love affair with my mother?" He sarcastically questioned.

I felt so wonderful that he described our relationship as a love affair. It was perfect. It was a sign that our lovemaking was to continue. He was right, we now had a love affair.

Yet I could not dwell on that aspect. "Maybe not like that, but yes, tell her the truth," I replied.

"I guess..." I could see he was trying to figure out exactly how he would do so. His face suddenly changed, "could we tell her together?"

"The three of us?" I asked.

"I was thinking just you and me at first," Brian said timidly. It was like he was four years old asking for a cookie.

The idea instantly made my pussy wet. Last night as I watched Tom fuck Sherry there was no doubt it turned me on. Since Tom and I have begun going to these parties I have been with quite a few women and it definitely is a unique and satisfying experience. But to bury my face between the legs of my beautiful daughter-in-law would be a first and something I desperately wanted.