Masks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What can I say?" I replied, thinking desperately of something that I could say. "I guess you were right, this is a fantastic party, and I am with a fantastic guy!" I could tell by the way his jawline lifted behind the mask he had his usual goofy grin. He glanced about, and then leant in. I thought he was going to whisper something else, but he lifted the mask, and kissed me on the lips. I was a little shocked, but the alcohol blunted any objections I could have. A small rebellious part of my brain, the part that had become increasingly aroused during the night, pointed out that a guy was kissing me, pressing against me. I shut that thought down as dad broke the kiss and leaned back, re-adjusting the mask back on his face.

He said, "Thanks for making the effort, dear," the danced a little jig and whirled me onto the dance floor. I danced with him, in a wild fashion, really letting myself go. There were more champagne glasses, sometimes full, sometimes empty, although I never really remembered drinking any. I danced with dad, I danced with other guys, other girls. I flirted like crazy, playing the sex-vixen to the hilt, not caring that I was still meant to be playing my mom. Whoever chose the music chose it so it was lively and pumping, and soon I was exhausted. I left the dance floor, saw my dad dancing with what looked like an extremely overweight chorus-girl, having the time of his life, so I ducked out the back door, to get some air.

There were a group of people outside, sitting in a circle around an open fire in a pit. They were smoking and drinking. A couple of them had taken their masks off. This was the cruise-y part of the party, I decided. I sat down, and joined in the conversation, enjoying the mellow chats. There was an odd scent in the air, and I realised what it was when someone handed me a joint. Now, I have tried marijuana before, but it felt weird having it handed to you by a guy who must have been 50 in most of a gorilla suit. Still, my night had been all about taking risks, so I brought it gingerly to my lips, and inhaled deeply. I held it in as long as I could, then coughed loudly, to a couple of chuckles around the fire. I passed on the joint, and settled back as the fuzz began to wash over me. My body started to feel heavy while it was moving, though light when it was still. My eyelids felt rough, like there was not enough moisture on my eyeballs, and my tongue felt big in my mouth. I could feel where the costume rubbed against my nipples and my crotch, and the sensations set my skin on fire. I briefly considered going to the toilets to masturbate, but rejected the idea, but only because I felt so damn comfortable in this deck chair. When I got home, I was going to wear out some batteries in my little friend, I could tell you. I took off my boots as my feet hurt from walking and dancing in the high heels, and placed them down next to my chair. A woman dressed like a Valkyrie rubbed my feet, throwing me some knowing looks. It felt wonderful.

Soon I felt ravenous, so I left the group, and entered the house again, leaving my boots and riding crop behind. I wolfed down some snack ravenously, and chatted to the people I found in the kitchen. Suddenly dad was there, and I kissed him briefly on the lips, flinging my arms around his neck and giggling about it. He just stood there, head on the side, His face was hidden by the maniacal grin of the mask still. I preferred my dad's smile, I thought, and reached up to draw my thumb along the line of this false grin, nowhere near as sincere as dads', as my fingers brushed his jawline. He took hold of my hand and pressed it against the mask, where his lips would be, and I just stared at the mask, marvelling at the details, almost picturing it moving in my drugged state. He glanced about the room, and then began to drag me unresistingly along, still holding my hand, out into the corridor. I grabbed a glass of champagne along the way. I marvelled at the fact it had a strawberry in it, as red as my lips, before drinking it. I briefly wondered whose it was. I left he glass on a hall table as I chewed the sweet yet sour strawberry.

He pushed opened a door, I presume to a bedroom, but was met with the sounds of groans, moans and of skin slapping against skin. He shut the door quickly, glanced back at me, and dragged me further down the corridor. There were people having sex in there, I suddenly realised. I lustfully wanted to go back and see for myself, but dad was leading me into another room, shutting the door behind us.

I could see in the dim light of the moon peeking through the open curtains that there were coat-racks installed on the back of the door, overflowing with coats, and there were a couple of clean desks with computers, and files. A study I guess, currently being used as a coat-room. Dad pressed me against the soft layer of coats on the back of the door and ran his hands along my face. He tore off his mask and dropped it to the floor. I couldn't see his face properly in the dark room as it was silhouetted against the windows, and I briefly wondered what his expression was. I reached up and stroked his cheek at the thought. He pressed his whole body against mine and began to kiss me passionately. 'I am pretending to be mom!' the booze and the drugs helped me to think. 'So I had better do it right!' I reached around him and returned the kiss. My mouth opened and his tongue entered mine, and I groaned into his mouth. I couldn't remember how long I had been waiting to have another guy pressed against me. I forgot who this one was in the fog that clouded my thought, and one of my legs wrapped around behind him, drawing him closer to me. His hands explored my hips, my sides, reaching up and grasping my breasts. It felt great, and I broke the kiss to groan and take some deeper breaths. I muffled a giggle as I hoped dad did not feel that my boobs were bigger than mom's.

Dad's hands continued to explore my body over the tight material. One part of my brain kept telling me I was pretending that I was mom, so it was okay, and another, disjoint part just registered that someone was touching me, and it felt damn good. His hands slid up my thighs, and up over my pants tracing over my naked ribs. It tickled, but felt nice too. His hands paused there, and then they lowered, his thumbs hooking into my tight pants, and slid them down past my knees, him going down into a squat to full them further.

I froze.

He slid them down and off of my feet, lifting one foot at a time by holding my ankles. I was now naked from the waist down in front of my dad. Even in my drug and alcohol-fuelled haze I realised that this was going a bit too far. I needed to stop this now, before it got further out of hand. I opened my mouth to do just that, but snapped it shut with a yelp as I felt my dad's lips press over my over-sensitive shaved pussy. It had been aroused by the feel of the material, the feeling of sexiness in the air, and it was all too much. At once I had a mini-orgasm, my whole body trembling as I felt electricity jolt through my body. My mouth stretched wide, but no sound came out. My hands flailed uselessly in the air above his head, his mouth and tongue still working on me. The feeling of a mouth on my shaved pussy lips was too much to bear, and it was so wrong that it was my dad making me feel like this that I finally managed to take hold of his head and pull it upwards, away from my aching sex.

Dad pulled up, pressing himself against me again, leaving my pussy bare and cool, and kissed me hungrily on the lips. I let him kiss me, breathing hard, trying to compose myself. He broke the kiss and I just settled back against the soft embrace of the coats, eyes closed, trying to get my brain back on track so I could decide what to do about this situation. My nipples were like diamonds against the slick material, a brush of my hand confirmed that they were overly sensitive, causing me to shiver. My pussy was soaking and throbbing. I wasn't sure if it had forgiven me yet from stopping those wonderful sensations. I was afraid to touch it, as I had never felt this aroused before in my life.

Finally dad broke my thoughts by kissing me again. I had almost forgotten he was still here; I was so lost in my thoughts. One hand squeezed my breast, flicking the nipple, making me gasp into his mouth. His hands dropped to my waist, and just held me lightly. He started to lower himself again, and I gripped his waist tightly, pulling him to me to stop him from going all the way down again, but he only lowered himself a short amount before pausing, and that is when I felt it. I felt the tip of something hard press against my pussy entrance. It was my dad's cock. He was about to have sex with me. My eyes sprang open, and I let out a little yelp of warning, but around the kiss it must have sounded more like a moan of pleasure.

The hard cock pressed up, splitting my pussy lips, the head of his cock pushing slowly inside of me. I was stunned, unable to move, to fight back, to stop him. All I could do was lay back against the coats on the door as my father began to move my hips back and forth, at each thrust delving slightly deeper into my wet opening. I had been turned on so much tonight that my body offered him little resistance, and soon I felt quite full. But then I realised that dad still hadn't bottomed out yet, and he was still pushing further and further in. The one guy I had slept with before hadn't had that much between his legs, and I had to break the kiss my father was still planting on me to gasp and my eyes to bulge as he finally bottomed out in me, deeper than I had ever felt before. I was so full, and my pussy walls involuntarily squeezed him. I was panicking slightly, and marvelling how great a big, long cock felt to be stretching me wide.

We stayed like this for what seemed like an age, but must have only been a minute. The part of me that was screaming that this was my dad was beginning to become lost within the cyclone of thought rushing through my brain, and the part that was responding sexually to the enormous rod buried inside of me was getting louder. My dad pulled back, his cock sliding out of me, and I felt the head passing out of my slit, and I let out a moan, partially from disappointment. But this was only so he could drive back inside of me again, and I had to bite his shoulder to prevent myself from crying out. He began to start a rhythm going, driving into me. This was no gentle lovemaking, this was raw fucking at its most primal. I felt my dad's hot breath on my neck as he rammed into me over and over, and I found myself responding to his thrusts. My hips betrayed me, pushing back onto him to meet his thrusts, to feel him deeper, so much deeper within my body. One of my legs curled around him, pulling his ass closer to me. My other foot was on tip-toe to allow him easier access as he was taller than me. He was still wearing most of his costume, he had just unzipped down the front and the pompoms tickled my stomach and the bells jingled at each thrust. My hands pressed him into me, one hand entwined in his hair, the other on his ass as he thrust, thrust, thrust like a machine into my hot centre. His hands reached down and grabbed me, lifting me, pressing me into the coats, both my legs now gripping him, and I gasped as this position helped him drive deeper into me.

It had been so long, so very long since a cock had been buried inside of me, and even then it hadn't felt this wonderful. I felt my orgasm build, starting from my very centre where our bodies connected, sending tendrils along my nerve endings until it reached every inch of my body. I tensed, feeling myself pausing on the brink for what seemed like an eternity, until the dam burst and I convulsed in my dad's arms, squeezing him to me as I cried out in pleasure. My whole body shook, and dad continued to slide in and out of me, as my wet orgasm flowed down his cock. I finally came down from the heights of pleasure leaving me drained and hanging boneless in my dad's arms. Now holding a dead weight, my dad lowered me until I could stand again, but only just as I was still shaky, and slid smoothly out of me, causing me to gasp and grip his shoulder. I reached up to kiss him gently, to thank him, but he just took my wrist and led me deeper into the room. I stumbled after him numbly, not really comprehending anything that was happening to me.

But dad had other plans and he pushed me face-first over a desk, so my ass hung up in the air. He moved in behind me, and I groaned and gripped the edge of the desk hard as his cock found my entrance once again and pushed deep inside of me. This position caused him to hit a different spot inside of me, and I started making incoherent noises as his hips slapped my ass over and over again, driving into me like a man possessed. It felt wonderful, and I no longer cared who this man was, as long as he didn't stop slamming his wonderful cock into me.

He reached a large hand up my front, and lifted me up onto my hands, causing me to gasp as it changed the position he was reaching inside of me. His hand squeezed my breast, sliding down to grip the front of the shiny material, lifting it up and exposing my large chest to the cool air, my nipples already hard. He squeezed my bare breasts, pulling at my nipples, causing me to press my breasts harder into his hands. He was so big, so strong I was at his mercy as he drove into me with a reckless abandon, causing my eyes to roll up into my head due to the feelings of pleasure assaulting me.

Dad's rhythm changed, and his breathing became shorter. He was going to cum in me. Thank god I was still on the pill, because I suddenly wanted, no, I NEEDED him to cream inside of me more than anything in the world. I was letting out little animal grunts and cries, impaling myself over and over onto him. Meeting each of his thrusts inside of me, squeezing his cock with my internal muscles.

Suddenly he slammed into me harder and deeper than he had before, and I cried out as he pressed into me as if he was trying to force his whole body inside of me, his hands squeezed my breasts almost painfully, and I felt him begin to spew his hot seed deep within me. This was too much for me, and I came for the second time that night, collapsing on the desk, crying out loudly onto its surface, feet lifting from the floor as my legs curled, not caring who heard me, not caring about anything except the fire that burned over every inch of me.

Finally the sensations faded and we were left gasping in the cold light of reality. I was crushed against a desk by my father, who was still buried cock-deep inside of me as our mixed juices leaked sluggishly down my leg. We began to regain our composure, and found that we could once again move. Dad slid out of me, causing us both to gasp as it stimulated our over-sensitive sexes, and I was left with a void deep inside of me. My pussy tingled, and my muscles ached as I slowly let my stiff fingers release the edge of the desk. It took me a while before I could muster the energy to try to stand up again, my legs; hell, my whole body were incredibly shaky. I groaned as I forced my abused body up, thankful that I wasn't still wearing my boots, as I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to manage those heels right now.

Dad handed me some tissues he had found, and I thankfully took them and began cleaning myself up. I was struck by the unreality of it all, I was here dressed as Catwoman, cleaning my father's spunk from between my legs. I shivered, and smiled slightly to myself, feeling strangely content. My dad kissed me, and murmured into my ear, "Damn, you've never been this hot before! Thank you. Clean yourself up, and then join me out there, okay? I love you." He kissed me once more then ducked out. I tossed the tissues into the bin, moving slowly, still not quite trusting my body. I groped around and finally found my pants buried amongst the coats that had fallen from their hooks in our screwing. I pulled them on, my brain burning as it began to run through a number of things.

What if mom finds out? Hell, what if dad finds out? What if dad wants to talk to mom about this tomorrow? Could I get the suit clean enough for mom by tomorrow? I needed to strip mom off, she had fallen asleep in her clothes, and it wouldn't make sense for her to return home and re-dress before going to bed.

And what the hell was I going to do at midnight, when we all took off our masks?

12