Masks That We Wear Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashley's side of events.
26.5k words
4.52
20.2k
17
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,109 Followers

***

Author's Notes: Happens concurrently with Part One. Due to popular request, I'm doing a BDSM-centric story focused on Ashley. Model Inspiration for Ashley is Ashley Robbins/Jana Semradova from VirtualGirl, Twistys, and various other websites.

***

"Oh, this is blackmail then?"

-Gary Meyer

CHAPTER 1: The First Masquerade

Ashley strode into the preparation area one leg in front of the other, making her shapely hips bob and weave provocatively with each step. Without even being told by the preparers, she stripped out of her business suit top and skirt, placing the garments into a small locker. "The collar and plug too, Ash," one of them called out to her as she started to walk to the showers. She paused, then shrugged, and then lost them as well. "Eh, don't worry," the preparer in the mask told her, "you're going to be filled in both holes here soon enough," he said as he gestured for the shower stall.

Knowing that time was of the essence at Mister Falcon's parties, Ashley quickly showered off and then allowed the preparer to clean the insides of her pussy and ass as she knelt on all fours on the tiled floor of the stall. Just the thought of her being filled up inside of her pussy and her ass at the same time made her tingle. Once the preparer was done with her, she dried off and walked to the next area, all the while tuning out the cries and sniffles of the other women who had not yet accepted their fate.

She'd learned long ago not to let such things bother her. Mister Falcon offered her the deal of a lifetime; full ride scholarship through college and then a dream job in a modeling and fashion firm in Dallas. All she had to do was be at his beck and call whenever he called on her once she was settled in.

In Ashley's opinion; why wait?

Mister Falcon didn't come for her until she was 26; out of college and four years into her career. Then he called her into his penthouse suite, fucked her raw, and then dictated that she had to serve his high dollar clients and dance in his club on the weekends or else he'd get her fired from her job. That was two years ago and Ashley gleefully served. It was her private, dirty dream that she didn't share with anyone. She allowed Mister Falcon to believe that he had the power when in reality she didn't care. She loved the attention and she loved having anonymous men doing what they pleased with her body. In all honesty, it was a better environment than what she had been doing at various seedy strip clubs across Texas.

Ashley settled down onto a table and two preparers took great care in drying and combing out her dark red hair before starting to apply gold body paint onto her body. She hummed and rubbed her thighs together as their hands worked all over her skin. They started at her ankles and worked their way up. She moaned and gasped with pleasure as they made sure every fold and contour of her body was covered. When they got to her ample breasts, they applied extra gold coloring to her nipples to make them stand out more.

Once she was covered from head to toe in the paint, they led her over to a restraint pole sticking up from the middle of a plush red pillow. She shivered and squealed with glee upon seeing it. The pole was only about three and a half feet tall and it had restraints on one end of it. The other end had a horizontal pole jutting out with two lubed up dildos sticking straight up. She stepped over it and lowered herself onto the dildos, feeling them slide easily inside of both of her holes at the same time. Ashley let out a low moan as she was double penetrated. Then she dutifully placed her hands behind her back for her wrists to be shackled.

The preparers then clicked shackles into place around her calves just below her knees and on her ankles, further securing her. Ashley cooed with glee at he feeling of helplessness she was already getting. One handler then pressed her head back to lock a collar around her neck so that she couldn't move away from the pole now nestled between her butt cheeks as it ran up her spine. She rolled her eyes and moaned deeply.

Finally they had a latex hood for her. They did up her hair in a top knot and then pulled it through a slit in the top of the hood. They put a spider gag in her mouth and then settled the hood on top of her. It was a hood that had an opening for the mouth, nostrils, and her hair. The open mouth was then closed with a plug that patrons could open up to gain access to her mouth. The thought of what Mister Falcon had in mind for the party tonight made her wet.

Now that she was completely secured and blinded, she was lifted up onto a dolly and carted off to the service elevators to be taken up to the penthouse. Ashley now couldn't wait for the party to start.

*

Ashley's chest was heaving in breathless anticipation as Mister Falcon gave his Halloween Spiel on Egyptian Culture. She tuned most of it out as she was too busy quivering while she anxiously awaited her first client. Then she felt the lights come up as her body was instantly warmer and she heard people starting to walk around. The party had finally started!

Someone was on her within moments. She felt the plug being removed from her mouth and a cock sliding in. Ashley moaned and gurgled as the massive member slid past her lips and down her gullet. Mister Black... I know his huge black cock anywhere... she thought at once as she started to suck on him. He was a frequent client of hers as she was one of the few women in Mister Falcon's 'employ' who could easily take his length and girth. She felt his massive hand grab her hair at the hood, holding her head in place as a symbol of dominance than really keeping her there, as he started to steadily fuck her face.

She moaned around his cock as she sucked on him eagerly. Her lips, tongue, mouth, and throat expertly squeezed and suckled on him from base to tip from years of practice. At the same time she started gyrating her hips back and forth ever so slightly to get the dildos to move inside of her. They were positioned in such a way that her clit wouldn't get any traction but she'd learned long ago how to get off on just penetration alone. It would be a long process that would take her most of the night if someone didn't touch her, but she'd get there.

Mister Black was already close to coming. He rhythmically fucked her mouth, his balls slapping repeatedly on her chin. She moaned again, reveling in the feeling of helplessness that she got from these parties. Her body was his to use for now and she loved every minute of it. Above her, she heard him groan. Then she felt his balls twitch against her chin and his cock become engorged within her mouth. Ashley immediately started to swallow just as the first jet of his hot cum shot down the back of her mouth.

As she drank Mister Black's spunk as it coated the inside of her mouth and disappeared down her throat, Ashley was bucking hard in her restraints. She got the dildos moving at a decent rate within her but she was nowhere close. When Mister Black was finished, he kissed the top of her head, withdrew from her mouth, and whispered, "Thanks, Ashley. I'll see your fine ass later this week."

Ashley hummed as she melted at the mere thought of it. She was also feeling empty and alone as she waited for someone else to come up. Thankfully, she didn't have long to wait as a short, fat, pudgy cock then slid into her mouth. Beefy hands were on her breasts, pinching and kneading them as she heard "Suck, bitch," from above her. Ashley complied at once, moaning as she started to work on the new client.

Mister Clark, it has to be... she thought the moment she felt the man's belly start pressing against her forehead. He was the only one of Mister Falcon's clients that she knew who had a small, fat dick like this. This'll be quick... Ashley rolled her tongue in circles around Mister Clark's cock, taking extra care to lick the underside of its head.

"OOoohhhh fuck yeah..." Mister Clark groaned overtop of her. His hands pinched Ashley's breasts even harder, making her moan in the process as her large teats were mauled. He came hard down her throat, his cock sputtering in her mouth like a tiny machine gun. Ashley drank down every drop he shot into her mouth. Once he was finished, he withdrew, bringing a bottle up to her lips. "Drink," he told her.

Ashley gulped down the sweet wine as it was poured into her throat. It helped wash down the two loads of cum that she'd already swallowed. Another reason she was thankful for the wine was that being tipsy made her horny and made it easier for her to get off. Mister Clark then took the bottle away, gave her an affectionate rub on her breasts, and replaced the plug in her mouth.

She passed the time waiting for someone else to come along by gyrating and rotating her hips back and forth to fuck herself on the dildos. "Aren't you being a bad girl?" someone in front of her mused. "Suck me off good and I'll let you get off."

Challenge accepted... Ashley thought as the plug was taken out of her mouth to be replaced by the man's cock. Once he slid his cock in all the way to the base, Ashley sucked on him as hard as she could. He let out an "Oh Fuck" groan and his knees buckled slightly to the point that he had to catch himself. She gave the blowjob everything she had, sucking on him vigorously while moving her head as far forward and back as she could in the process. His cock spat out his thick cum moments later to the point that he was holding himself up on the pole keeping Ashley in place.

"Goddamn..." he breathed as he collected himself. "Damn girl... deal's a deal..." He knelt in front of her, dipping his head down to suckle on one of her tits while playing with the other with one hand and using his free hand to finger her clit.

Already on edge from giving three blowjobs and from slow fucking herself on the dildos all night, it didn't take Ashley long to get off. Her body shook and convulsed in her restraints as the orgasm ripped though her. Being bound so that she could hardly move made the climax that more intense for her. She loved bondage forced orgasms and enjoyed every minute of this one. This one was so intense that she nearly passed out and she hung limp in the restraints for some time, totally blocking out the fourth man who came by to get a blowjob.

After that, the rest of the night seemed to bleed away as she lost count of how many more men came up to fuck her mouth, force feed her some food, and make her drink more wine. She did remember getting off once more and that orgasm did make her pass out. By the time she woke up she was cleaned up and laying naked on her bed in her apartment on the 7th floor of the building. She checked her clock and saw that it was four in the morning, plenty of time to get rest before she had to work that afternoon and evening down at the club.

***

CHAPTER 2: Clients

From six in the morning until two in the afternoon, Ashley worked her day job. Her employers knew of her second job at the club and so didn't put any undo pressure on her to do overtime. They were happy with her hard work and as her modeling and fashion helped bolster sales for the firm, they never pressed into what she did for extra income. After all, a majority of single people in America these days had a second job of some sort. Ashley always had time for a two hour nap before getting up and heading for the club where she worked from five until midnight.

Unless, of course, she had a client as arranged to her by Mister Falcon. As she was a good girl and did as she was told, Mister Falcon wasn't too hard on interrupting her normal work day. But since he owned the club, he had no problem in making her service clients during those work hours. Besides, he only made those that he was punishing come in during their work day, like she heard on Wednesday when Mister Falcon had a sweet girl named Mandy come in. Ashley reported to work at five on that day and was immediately tasked to stand by as a server or maid for Mister Stone, who was using Mandy as his ad hoc wife for five hours by that point.

Mister Falcon burst in at six o'clock looking pissed while startling Ashley who'd been standing off to the side in the shadows, bored. Mister Stone gave him a quizzical look. "You already came in once to get pictures of us," Stone pointed out.

"My apologies," Falcon told him with a forced smile. "Its just that this woman's husband just cost me one of my offshore accounts. When you came to me complaining about her I sent photos to her husband and to her church." he said with a snarl in Mandy's direction, who was laying face down on a bed, arms bound behind her back, after enduring two hours of being tied up to a cross beam being whipped. "The fucking bastard somehow found one of my accounts and turned it over to the Feds."

Ashley blinked in astonishment. Someone who was being blackmailed actually had the balls to stand up to Mister Falcon.

Mister Stone seemed unimpressed. "So why are you telling me this?"

"Because that account was the one that I was going to pay you out of, that's why." Falcon snapped at him. "Payment will be delayed but as compensation I can give you one of my girls for the rest of the week."

"Fine, I'll take her," Stone nodded to Mandy.

Falcon shook his head. "No, not her. She'll be missed and more questions will be asked. If I make her disappear to leave for a week with you, her husband might bring the whole goddamn house down on us. I got another couple of punishments in store for her. Besides, I got a pretty little co-ed named Piper that's the same hair and body type that can call in sick for her college classes for the week.

"Very well," Stone sighed as he checked the clock. "Have her meet me downstairs in the club, We'll leave for DFW in an hour."

"Absolutely," Falcon said, taking out his smart phone and hammering out a text. When Stone left Falcon looked right at Ashley. "Take Mandy here downstairs to one of the rooms and fuck the shit out of her," he ordered. "She's a good Christian girl so making her fuck another woman should teach her what her proper place is. Make her get you off however many times that you want, force her to get off so many times until it hurts, and then clean her up and send her home."

"Yes, Master," Ashley curtsied at once. Once he was gone, she walked over to the bed and took hold of Mandy's leash. "Come along," she ordered the smaller brunette.

"Noooo, please..." Mandy bemoaned as she was pulled by her leash. "I can hardly walk..."

"Then stumble along," Ashley replied. "Master gave us orders and we are going to follow what Master says." Ashley took her to a service area and went down two floors. Then she led Mandy to one of the corner suites. "Hm... how to do it..." her eyes settled on the sybian. Ashley pulled the box out to the center of the room and made Mandy stand straddling it. Then she took out the double dildo attachment and fixed it to the top. Then she grabbed the baby oil and oiled Mandy's ass and loins up. "Kneel." Ashley ordered her as she then slid out of her maid's outfit.

Whining while looking down at what waited for her, Mandy complied. She gingerly positioned herself so that both dildos were pointing at her respective holes. Then she lowered herself all the way down, feeling both push up and penetrate her as she sank down to her knees. Mandy squirmed uncomfortably as her pussy and ass accommodated the new intruders. Ashley knelt long enough to secure Mandy's knees and ankles to the contraption and then grabbed a pair of nipple clamps that were attached by a chain. Much to Mandy's obvious surprise, Ashley didn't just sting them from one nipple to the other. Instead, Ashley clamped one nipple and then ran the long chain up behind Mandy's neck and back down to the other nipple. Mandy whimpered in pain and discomfort as her breasts were pulled upwards by her nipples.

"Perfect," Ashley said, standing up and smiling down at Mandy. Then she scooped up the remote and then stepped forward, jutting her hips forward so that her pussy was right at Mandy's mouth. Ashley grabbed Mandy's hair and wrenched her head back and pulled her forward. "Start eating me out, Mandy dear," Ashley said in a warm smile. "And look up at me while you do it."

Mandy's mouth clamped over Ashley's mound and her tongue darted out to lap at her slit. She looked up at Ashley helplessly while Ashley looked right back down at her. Ashley then turned on the sybian, slowly at first. Mandy's eyes bugged out at the sudden vibrating down between her legs that traveled up into her ass and pussy thanks to the dildos. Nevertheless, she kept her tongue sliding up and down Ashley's clit.

Ashley slowly ramped up the speed. Mandy, already sensitive getting off with Mister Stone a few times, came before Ashley even had the sybian at full power, her eyes rolling back in her head as the orgasm ripped through her body. "Uuuuungllllghhhhh..." Mandy gurgled down between Ashley's legs.

"Ah, ah, ah..." Ashley chided her, grabbing a nearby paddle and using it to whack Mandy's ass. "Stay with me here, we still have a long way to go." Mandy's eyes came back into focus and her pleading look spoke volumes. Ashley increased the speed on the sybian more, causing Mandy to shriek as her over-sensitive clit was further battered and tortured. She was starting to shake to the point that it was bouncing her breasts which in turn tormented her clamped nipples.

After getting the sybian to full power, Ashley tossed the remote and the paddle onto the nearby bed and grabbed Mandy's head with both hands. She then gyrated her pussy against Mandy's mouth as Mandy resumed licking. "Damn this feels good... You've done this before... haven't you?" Mandy's whine of dismay was all the confirmation that Ashley needed on that account. By the time Ashley got off once, Mandy was in the throes of her second orgasm.

Satisfied for now, Ashley got a flogger off the wall and systematically started whipping it across Mandy's body; catching the smaller woman on her tits, her ass, and her mound. Mandy cried out with each swat as she tried moving her body this way and that to try and avoid the stinging leather straps. All she wound up doing was fucking herself on the dildos while Ashley swatted her.

Mandy's screams and cries became so loud to the point that Ashley had to gag the girl. Then she went back to flogging her. That seemed to set Mandy off even more and she came a third time, her whole body jerking and flopping like a fish out of water from it being more intense than the last two.

For orgasm number four, Ashley got down on her knees in front of Mandy, playing with the brunette's pert little B-Cups while sucking on the side of her neck. When Mandy came, she started crying as the orgasm bordered on painful. Ashley kept at it and by the time Mandy had cum a fifth time, she was trying hard to get up off of the sybian despite being shackled to it. "NO MORE! NO MORE!" she was wailing from behind her ball gag. "IT HURTS!"

"Ohhh, I know honey," Ashley cooed at her as she hugged Mandy, their breasts now pressing together. Mandy's body was covered with sweat and she was shuddering non-stop now. She was shaking her head 'no' repeatedly, her eyes beseeching Ashley to make it all end. "One more, for me?" Ashley asked with a shy smile. "Then we'll be able to truly tell Master that we sexually broke you?" Mandy closed her eyes and sobbed, leaning forward against Ashley's shoulder while Ashley held her, stroking her hair, and playing with one of her breasts.

Mandy finally managed to make it to her sixth forced orgasm, passing out when it hit. When she slumped over, unconscious, Ashley stopped the sybian, untied her, removed the clamps, and got her legs freed from the shackles. Mandy flopped unceremoniously to the floor, her limbs intermittently twitching from the constant stream of orgasms that she'd just endured.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,109 Followers
123456...8