Mason High Motivation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mellisa stood up and flung her long ponytail over her shoulder as she placed her small fists on her flared hips. Seth recognized the pose as he'd seen it plenty of times in the past and he could guess that his dad was drinking again.

"Your father has decided to have a few night caps and sleep in his stupid lounge chair!" Mellisa said red faced before she turned back to her reflection. She lowered her legs back down onto the mat and did a perfect split. Her little red sneakers pointed at opposite walls as she leaned forward on her elbows. Her fat jugs pressed down against the mat.

Seth couldn't help but groan as he watched his mother's amazing body. He was starting to feel blood rush into his crotch as he admired her curves and flexibility. "I'll never understand it," he said without thinking as he watched the delicate muscles in his mother's legs and arms flex.

"Understand what?" Mellisa asked her son as she continued to stay in her slip pose.

"Huh?" Seth said as he was brought briefly out of his revere, "Oh - - uh, n-nothing! I was just thinking was all."

"About what?" she said as she put her hands behind her and arched her back. The pose resulted in her basketballs rising high in the air and standing proud off her chest.

"Thinking about what I'd do to those fucking tits!" Seth thought as his eyes bugged out of his head. "Uh, j-just that Dad seems to ignore you sometimes. If I was married to someone who looked like you I'd spend every moment I could with her!"

Mellisa brought her head back up and smiled at her son's compliment. "Thanks sweety. Do you want to spend some time with me while I finish my stretches?"

"Sure." Seth said nonchalant. Inside his head though he was cheering as he was given even more time to watch his athletic mother move her body around in skimpy workout attire. He walked over to the weightlifting bench and sat down so his legs were on one side of it and his hands rested on either side of him. His hardening cock was stretched out against his thigh as he spread his legs slightly.

Mellisa continued her stretches as she watched her son in the mirror. It was exciting to have his eyes roaming over her body as she moved on the mat. She could see that both of their breathing was quickening. She smiled slightly as she saw a rising tent in her son's gym shorts start to appear.

"Tyler sure did play well tonight!" Mellisa said

"Yeah he did!" Seth said as he admired his mother's round ass sticking out from her stretched pose. "We couldn't figure out what got into him. The guys told him to come with us to celebrate but he practically ran out of the locker room after grabbing his bag."

"Running to pound his own mother's tight pussy!" Mellisa thought. She brought her legs back underneath her so she was sitting on her feet with her knees together. She lifted her arms over her head and interlocked her fingers. "You know, Seth, you played pretty good yourself!"

Seth was openly staring at his mother's naked undersides of boob as he licked his lips. "Thanks Mom - - " he said as he hoped that the shirt would rise just a little more so he could see her rosy nipples.

Mellisa was squirming a little bit as each second that ticked by rose her excitement. A pink flush had deepened on her fair cheeks and across her breasts. Images of her sister and nephew moaning and grinding against each other raced through her mind.

"So how are you feeling after the tonight's game?" she asked as she dropped her arms and looked at her son over her shoulder.

"Uh, pretty good I guess. My legs and arms are a little sore."

"Well, let Mommy rub those strong muscles of yours!" Mellisa said with a smile as she stood up and walked towards her son. Her tits swayed from side to side as she came over and straddled the bench to face Seth's right side.

Seth just watched in hormonal wonder as his stacked mother sat next to him. He kept his arms at his sides as she reached out and rubbed his firm bicep. He flexed instinctively as her soft slender fingers gripped and rubbed his muscles.

"Ooooo my baby boy sure has grown up!" Mellisa commented as she felt his strength as she rubbed down his bicep and tricep of his right arm.

Seth chuckled as he watched his mother's red nailed fingers rub his skin. "Thanks Mom." he said as he eyes moved back to her gaping cleavage as she moved closer to him.

"How much do you workout each week?" Mellisa asked her son as her hands moved to work into his forearm. She pressed forward slightly which caused his bicep to press into her pale cleavage.

"Uh - - " Seth stuttered as he felt his mother's tits press against him. "I-I don't know. Probably five days a w-week plus practice."

"No wonder you're in such good shape."

Mellisa stayed pressed against her son's right side for a full minute as she rubbed his forearm. She smiled at him warmly as she stood up and moved over to his left side and repeated the process.

"I wish your father would take care of his body like you do."

Seth was again staring at the foot long valley of cleavage pressed against him. "Y-Yeah, he's kinda lazy isn't he?"

Mellisa sighed, which caused her flushed breasts to rise and fall to the delight of her son. "Yes he is. And his laziness is really affecting us."

"What do you mean?"

Mellisa glanced at the huge tent forming in her son's gym shorts and licked her lips. "Well - - I don't know if I should tell you - - "

"What? You guys aren't divorcing or anything are you?" Seth asked worried.

"No - - not yet anyway." Mellisa sighed again. She stood up again and moved to her son's front were she removed his shoes and socks before she began to massage his calves.

"What do you m-mean not yet?" Seth stuttered. He was very aware that his mother was between his legs while he was sporting a huge erection. He didn't know what to do and he was glad she hadn't said anything about it.

Mellisa sat silently on her knees for a few moments while she worked her lovely fingers into the muscles of her son's legs. "I don't know if I should be talking to our son about these things." she said as she looked up at her son's blushing face with her wide green eyes. "Your father doesn't satisfy me anymore. In bed I mean."

Seth's cock jumped as he heard his mother state this fact. "Um, w-what does it take to satisfy you?" he asked without thinking. Her fingers felt to good and her body was causing the blood to leave his brain and go to other parts of his anatomy.

"Got ya!" Mellisa thought slyly. "Well, to be honest I wish he was bigger. You know down there?" she said casually as she moved to her son's other calve. "And I wish he lasted longer."

Seth swallowed and took a deep breath. Had his mom really just confessed that she wanted a bigger cock to satisfy her? "Um - - w-what do you consider big?"

Mellisa stopped her rubbing for a second and looked at her son. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe more than seven inches would be nice."

Seth chuckled and went back to staring at his mom's tits. "Well I think most guys are bigger then that Mom. I know all the guys on the team are at least! Hell I'm way bigger!" he blurted out suddenly.

Mellisa stopped rubbing and placed her hands on her waist as she sat back and looked at her son with raised eyebrows. "Oh yeah? Prove it!" Her mind swam with an image of all the young athletic boys on the basketball team lined up in front of her. All with different skin tones and hair. Young strong bodies and all with raging erections!

Seth's eyes got wide and he stared at his mother for a few seconds as his mind tried to catch up to the conversation. "Um - - a-are you sure?" he said as he looked around the gym. He expected his smart ass cousin Tyler to jump out of the closet with a camera laughing.

"Well you can't just say something like that and not have the balls to back it up!" Mellisa smiled playfully at him as she kept her hands on her trim waist.

"O-Ok - - " he said as he stood up in front of her. He took a deep breath to garner his strength, reached down to the elastic waistband of his shorts and pushed them down along with his jockstrap. His massive cock swung up proudly and slapped against his jersey as it pointed towards the ceiling.

Mellisa's eyes became huge as she saw her son's naked prick in all of its hard pulsing glory in front of her. "WOW!" she said as she brought up her hands to cover her mouth. "You're huge!"

Seth blushed and chuckled again. He was starting to gain a little more confidence from his mother's reaction. "Yeah, that's what all the girls have said that have seen it."

Mellisa dropped her hands down onto her knees and looked up at her son with a small smirk on her face. "What girls?"

Seth's smile faded quickly and his face turned white when he realized his slip. "Uh - - w-what I mean - - is - - uh - - "

Mellisa giggled again at her son as she watched him squirm. "It's ok sweety. I know how teenagers are and I'm not surprised that you're not a virgin."

"Well - - technically I am still a virgin." Seth said.

Mellisa sat back a little bit in surprise at her son's statement. "I thought you said that girls have seen your cock before?"

Seth's eyes became a little wide when he heard his mom say the word cock. In response his prick bucked a little bit in excitement as well. "Well y-yeah, but I've only gotten handjobs and blowjobs and stuff."

"Really?" Mellisa said. She looked back down at the eighteen year old cock as it flexed in front of her face just a few inches away. "I can't believe my own son has a cock this big!" She licked her lips and bit down on her lower lip. "Can I touch it?" "Hell yes!" Seth thought as he looked at the deep valley of his mother's cleavage as he stood over her. "Uh, sure!"

Mellisa tentatively reached up and encircled her son's enormous cock with both hands. Even with her hands stacked on top of each other there was still a good three or four inches showing. The girth was also impressive as her fingertips were just barely able to touch. She swallowed hard as she remained on her knees, transfixed with the massive cock pulsing in her hand.

Seth's breathing began to quicken along with his heartbeat. He couldn't believe that he was standing in front of his own mother wearing nothing but his jersey as she held his dick in her soft manicured hands.

Without speaking a word Mellisa lifted both of her hands slowly for a long trip before sliding them back down. She repeated the process, watching his huge hairless testicles rise and fall as she began to jerk off her son.

Seth groaned in pleasure as his mother started to stroke him. His legs began to shake from the excitement. He watched her tits jiggle as her arms moved up and down and she stared at his massive prick in her dainty hands.

"M-Mom, can I sit down?"

Mellisa shook her head to get out of her trance as she heard her son's voice. "Uh, s-sure sweety - - " she kept both hands around his prick as he moved back down to the bench. She again began to stroke him without saying a word.

Seth stripped his shirt off his torso so he was sitting completely naked with his legs spread. He placed his hands on either side and groaned again as he watched his mother start to coax precum out of his swelling cock.

Mellisa watched the large pearl of clear liquid come out of the slit in her son's cock. It pooled for a second before sliding down the underside and into her rubbing palms. This little bit of lubrication soon led to more and more drops coming and falling down. Her hands increased their tempo as the trip became more slippery.

"You have such a beautiful cock baby." Mellisa said dreamily.

"Ugh! D-Don't stop Mom!" Seth said as he panted. His abdominal muscles and lean pecs rose with his excited breathing.

Wet sounds filled the small gym as Mellisa's hands moved up and down the rock hard prick. She kept the top hand going while she slipped the other one down to cradle her son's massive balls. She rolled the testicles in her fingers, feeling their weight in the silky skin of his sac.

"God! How much cum can he make with these?" she thought as she licked her sexy pink lips.

Thinking of warm cum made her swallow. As she cradled his balls with one hand and jacked the bottom half with the other she angled the cock towards her. Opening her mouth as wide as possible and closing her eyes she swallowed the plum sized head.

"OH SHIT!" Seth exclaimed as he watched his mother's mouth descend on him. Her lips sealed tightly around the tip and he felt her tongue flutter around his slit and the underside as she slid down a couple inches and back up.

"Mmmmm!" Mellisa moaned around her son's cock as she bathed it in the warm wet confines of her mouth. She continued to move her mouth further, trying to take as much as she could into her throat.

Obscene slurping and gagging noises filled the gym as Mellisa sucked her son's cock for all she was worth. In just a few seconds of slurping away, Seth's cock was covered in his mother's saliva and ran down across her hands as she continued to play with him.

Seth leaned his head back and gritted his teeth from the intense pleasure. "This can't be real!" he thought to himself, "I've got to be dreaming!" but he looked down again to see the unbelievable sight of his mother's blond ponytail dancing around as she fucked him with her mouth.

"I can't believe I'm blowing my own son!" Mellisa thought as she lightly tugged on his massive testicles. "But his precum tastes so good!"

Mellisa moved her mouth up and down quickly as her cheeks caved in from the suction. She was able to take about three quarters of his length without any trouble. Her tongue stuck out of her mouth and rubbed up and down along the sensitive underside of her son's horsecock as she looked up at him with sparkling green eyes.

Seth reached down and gripped his mother's long ponytail in his hand. He wrapped her thick hair in his fingers and helped her move her hot mouth up and down his length. She tilted her head slightly to the side and Seth watched as his cock stretched her cheek out obscenely. His toes curled from the amazing pleasure.

"Oh my God Mom!" Seth gasped as he gripped the bench tightly with his other hand, "This feels so good!"

"Mmmhmm!" Mellisa moaned in agreement. Her pussy was again awash in her juices and they had soaked through her thong and yoga pants once again. She rubbed her crotch against one of her shoes as she continued to blow her son.

Seth released his hold in his mother's hair and leaned back against the bench once again. His eyes were glazed over with lust as he watched her enormous tits jiggle underneath her. "Man you've got such great tits Mom!"

Mellisa smiled around the prick in her mouth and she slowly pulled up and popped the head out of her mouth. "Do you want to see them?" she looked down at her twin globes and lifted them up and down slightly.

Seth chuckled at his gorgeous ditsy mother. "Hell yes I do!" His cock pulsed between them and drooled more precum that fell heavily from the tip to splatter onto the floor.

Mellisa smiled again at her son as she heard the excitement in his voice. She knew she had an amazing rack. One of the best in town and only matched by her older sister. She was happy to see they even affected her son. She gripped the bottom of the tight red shirt in her hand and pulled it up and over her magnificent chest. Her giant pale milk jugs lifted up briefly before they were freed. The jiggled delightfully on her chest for several moments before they came to rest. Despite their tremendous size each one rose high on her chest and her nipples pointed slightly upward.

Seth gaped at the sight of his mother's naked breasts. They were perfect and firm. The flesh looked young and flawless like the breasts he'd seen on some of his teenage girlfriends yet their size dwarfed anything he'd ever seen.

Mellisa giggled at her son's stunned reaction. She watched his cock flex again and pour more juice from its tip. She bit her plump bottom lip as an idea came to her. She reached up and cupped her hands underneath her breasts, her slender fingers sunk into the resilient flesh. She spread her tits apart and leaned forward before wrapping them around her son's solid prick.

Seth groaned as he watched his cock nearly disappear into the warm cave formed by his mother's cleavage. "Oh fuck!" he exclaimed as he saw the swollen purple head of his cock peeking out of the soft pillows. A fresh dollop of precum oozed out and fell between her tits.

Mellisa giggled once again as she arched her back slightly and started to slide her jugs up and down. She became even more moist as she felt the thick monster cock pulse and flex between her boobs. She stuck her long tongue out and drooled a little over the head of her son's cock to help make the tip a little more slippery.

"Uuuuggghhh!" Seth groaned as he tilted his head back and relished in the feeling of the amazing tit fuck. The biggest tits he'd ever had his hands on had been a DD cup and they weren't able to envelope him like his mother's monster tits. He couldn't imagine what size they were but he knew they felt amazing. He could feel the excited beat of his mother's heart against the underside of his cock as it dragged across her breast bone.

"Oooo yeah baby!" Mellisa smiled up at her son and admired his athletic torso as she slid her firm tits up and down his horsecock. "Do you like sliding your big hard cock between my tits?" she asked with a sexy giggle.

"Oh my God Mom! P-Please keep fucking me with your big tits!" Seth said before he gritted his teeth in pleasure. He was close to cumming but he wanted to hold off as long as possible. He knew that if he looked at her now that he'd explode all over his mother's cute blushing face.

Mellisa bent her head down and pursed her lips to give her son's fat cockhead a big kiss as she continued to give him the tit fucking of his young life. A trail of sticky sweet precum clung to her fat bottom lip as she lifted her head back up.

Seth gripped the bench in his hands so hard that his knuckles turned white. His toes curled as he flexed his strong legs and fucked up into his mom's cleavage. He realized there was no holding back his orgasm so he was going to make the most of it.

"Mom! I-I'm gonna cum!" He looked back at her with an excited and pleading expression. His brown eyes looked into her deep green ones before they riveted down to watch his cock head pop in and out of her boobs.

"Oh my God! This is it!" Mellisa though excitedly as she too looked down at her fleshy pillows to watch her son's giant girth pop in and out. She was panting with excitement and a deep rosy blush covered the tops of her tits. "How much delicious cum is going to squirt out of this monster?"

Seth groaned weakly and panted as he felt the cum boil in his balls and start to make the long trip up. "UUUUGGGGHHH!" he groaned loudly as he shoved his hips upward hard and a thick pearly rope of teenage cum shot up nearly three feet into the air. As the first shot sailed up he quickly humped and groaned again as a second salvo of equal size again shot up into the air as the first succumbed to gravity.

Mellisa's eyes were wide as she watched the thick boy jizz sail up and splash down onto her sweaty tits. She gasped as she felt the warm syrupy cum soak her chest.

"UGH! F-FUCK!" Seth reached down and squeezed his mother's tits around him even tighter as the most intense orgasm that he'd ever had made his body quiver and flex. Two more jets fired out of the flared hole of his cock as his balls churned out his potent seed.

"Oh Seth!" Mellisa exclaimed as her son's cum rained down on her. The top slopes of her cans were caked white with his frosting. Cum covered her collarbone and ran down over both of their fingers as they squeezed her tits. "So much cum for Mommy!"