Mason: Letter 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking bust all over me," I whispered, "I want you to cover me."

He nodded slightly before I felt the first splashes of his gunk, hitting my cock and thighs. It was an average size load but felt so warm and sticky on my body, we lay there for a few moment in each other's arms, basking in the post fuck glow.

"I need to hit the gym more," he said laughing, "Have no fucking stamina anymore."

"That was you without stamina?" I exclaimed, drinking some more wine. "Sorry about your couch."

He took my hand and led me to the bathroom, he turned on the tap and steam quickly filled the room, the hot water splashing nosily into the tub. We kissed some more as we washed each other. He looked almost lanky under the water, I rubbed his thin body before tugging on his cock.

"Stop!" he said jokingly, "I am worn out."

I pouted, turning my back as he began to rub in some shower gel, slowly kneading my shoulders.

"Hopefully I'll get the chance to cook for you again soon."

After the shower we made out some more before we went to his bed. It felt nice sleeping beside someone again, his arm across my chest felt comforting. I fell asleep listening to his deep breathing.

He had to work the next morning early, so we organised another date and I left. On the bus I rang Curtis and told him I was open to getting an agent, he told me that Mr. Gent had been in touch with him and wanted to represent me. I hadn't heard that name before, according to Curtis he was a legend in the gay porn world, former star now mogul agent. Curtis had set up a meeting with him in two days time which I found very presumptuous of him, but decided to pick my battles. I wouldn't tell him my answer on being exclusive because I didn't know what I wanted to do regarding that.

I snuck in the back door of the duplex trying to avoid Myles but he was already waiting for me outside my apartment.

"Mason, please just hear me out!"

I knew this was coming and now was as good a time as any to listen, I couldn't avoid him forever.

"Speak then," I spat.

"Can you please just come to my office, I swear it will all make sense."

I stared at him in silence before turning on my heel, waiting for him to lead the way. In his office I stood at the kitchen counter, he sat at his desk.

"I was always going to tell you, it was just unfortunate how you found out." He said, his face going red with embarrassment. Today he was wearing dark suit pants with a lilac shirt.

"Tell me what, why do you have files on Channing and I? did Figaro put you up to this?"

The thought that you had anything to do with this only sprang to my mind as I looked at Myles.

"No, not directly, he has helped me out a bit but just let me explain."

I crossed my arms, waiting for the ax to fall.

"When Figaro brought you two into the station a few years ago, he knew your case would interest me," he said, running his hands through his hair which flowed free around his shoulders. "My older brother fell in with a bad crowd, taking hard drugs, he started robbing and dealing to support his habit."

I didn't know how this had anything to do with us.

"He slowly pulled away from the family, my mother and I rarely seen him, and if he did show up at the house it was only to steal something from us to sell. My mother kicked him out one night, told him never to return, it was breaking her heart seeing him like this. I tried my best to help him but he was too far gone. One night, the police arrived at our door, my brother had been shot by a rival dealer, he died alone at the side of the street like road kill. After that my mother went rapidly downhill, not eating or sleeping, she died eight months after my brother, broken hearted. I was lost and alone in the world, I vowed to find the man who destroyed my family. I went to live with an aunt, applied myself to school and got better grades than anyone expected."

He stood and placed his hands on the back of the computer chair, not once making eye contact with me.

"Soon after I graduated I enrolled in the police force, I was a natural. I never forgot my vow though, Figaro was my boss at the time, he could see it in my eyes that something was eating away at me. I told him my story, he knew of the dealer that controlled my brother. It was the first time I heard his name, or his street name at least. Kash."

"Excuse me!" I stammered.

"Yes," he said resignedly. "The prick ruined both our lives Mason, that's why I have your files. Kash was spotted thirty miles from here, I have heard rumors that he has branched out into the city."

"Woah," I said, pacing back and forth now, "Kash is here, why wasn't I told?" I screamed.

"Figaro knew, he got you the apartment here so I could keep an eye on you, you know what went down better than anyone, we have to deal with Kash off the books, he is too protected."

"So you just gonna hope that he finds out where I live and come for me, do you think he is behind the letters?"

"I don't know I am still looking into it, I have a meeting with a cop friend now he is going to see if he can help me. I am wary of police officers since Kash got to my old boss and put pressure on him to fire me, he had drugs planted in my locker and car, anyone who knew me knew that it was bogus, I am totally anti-drugs. I was fired regardless."

My head was spinning, Kash was in the city and you knew Figaro, I felt betrayed, I know you are looking out for me, but you still could have warned me. I groaned, all the fucking press attention I was getting online since the Dylan shoot would alert any of Kash's cohorts into tracking me down.

"Listen Myles, I not sure if you know but I have been doing videos online and they have gotten a lot of attention, he can track me down easily now."

"Don't worry, I have hired an extra security guard and have the CCTV guy coming on Monday to install some more cameras on your floor. I wanted to tell you sooner but I thought it would be best not to worry you until I knew more, had more confirmation. I am sorry for what happened last week, my urges just took over and I should never have crossed that line with you." He turned to look out the window.

"So what happens now, do you think he will come for me?"

"I am not sure, he might, we just have to be vigilante until the time is right." He said, a hint of ice in his voice.

"I have not seen Kash since the night Channing disappeared." I whispered, trying hard not to give into the lump forming in the back of my throat.

"It will be fine Mason, I am working on it, I will do my best so that you never have to see him again." He walked towards me as if he was going to comfort me.

"I better go." I said, moving towards the door. "I'm tired."

"I will call you after my meeting," he said, dejected at my dodging his hug.

"Thanks."

I went back to my place, my mind all in fog, as I lay on my bed I looked back on the last twelve hours. I went from sleeping with a guy I actually like, to being told evil himself was lurking thirty miles away. Fear crept through every inch of my body, I never expected or wanted to see that man again, he was meant to be hiding on the far side of the country, lying low. It couldn't be a coincidence that he showed up in the city closest to me. He was obviously not afraid of people knowing he was here, you would think the fact that he got away with murder would make him less cocky. Last time I had to deal with him you were here to save me Figaro, what am I going to do this time?

I wish you told me about why you got me this apartment, I would have understood.

I will write to you soon with developments when I get a chance, even though you seem to know more about what's going on than I do at the moment.

Mason X

12