Mason's Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what momma looks like now?" James asked and my heart nearly broke.

"I think so buddy." Tom told his son. I stepped back, trying not to cry as Tom picked up James and lifted him up to top the tree.

"You okay Mason?" James asked when his feet hit the ground.

"Yeah buddy, I'm okay." I nodded and tried to smile. I was surprised when James wrapped his arms around my leg, giving me a hug. I bent down and hugged him back. Tom gave a solemn smile at the scene that had unfolded in front of him.

"You wanna take a nap buddy?" Tom asked his son who nodded. "I'll be right back." I nodded as they headed out of the room. I took a seat on the couch and stared at the beautiful tree. It wasn't neatly decorated like mine, but it was charming the way that James had placed most of the ornaments near the bottom of the tree. Tom came down a few minutes later and sat close to me on the couch. There were no games this time as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, I instantly melted into the embrace and let my head rest on his shoulder.

"You okay Mason?" Tom whispered in my ear. I nodded my head on his shoulder as he squeezed me tightly to him. I felt him kiss the top of my head and I sat up to look at him. He placed his hand under my chin before I felt his lips on mine. Instantly I was lost in the sensuous moment. Our tongues tangled as we tasted each other.

"I really like you Mason." Tom said as he looked down at me.

"I really like you too Tommy." I felt the heat in my cheeks as the nickname stumbled out of my mouth. Tom peppered my face with kisses.

"I haven't been called that since I was a kid." He admitted. "It's okay if you want to call me that." I blushed deeper when I felt him nibbling on my neck, his facial hair was tickling and rubbing my face and I squirmed and moaned under his touches. He stood up and held out his hand for me to take. I took at and he pulled me to my feet. I followed him through the kitchen to a back corner on the first floor. He led me into a room that looked like an office. He closed the door behind me and I saw the futon on the other side of the room. I sat down beside him on the futon and we shared a slow and seductive kiss. I felt his hands tugging at my shirt and raised my arms so he could slide it over my head. The rough pads of his fingers sent an electric charge through my skin as he rubbed my smooth chest and the subtle ridges on my abdomen.

"Beautiful." He sighed as he examined my body, his eyes were filled with desire. I tugged his shirt tails out of his jeans and he helped me slide the shirt over his head. I couldn't help the wanton moan that escaped my lips before he reclaimed my mouth. His body was exquisite. I rubbed my fingers along his strong biceps before letting them glide on to his defined pectorals muscles. His body was strong and hairy. His soft pelt tickled my finger tips as I explored his exposed chest. Without warning Tom pushed me down onto my back. His mouth remained engaged with mine and I relished his weight on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his strong back and pulled him closer to me, enjoying the feel of his strong chest against mine.

Tom broke the kiss long enough to look longingly into my eyes before he began nibbling down my neck. His lips and tongue worked their way down my chest. He paused and lightly nibbled on my tiny nipples, causing me to squirm. He began to unbutton my pants but paused and looked at me, as if asking permission. I nodded frantically, urging him to continue. Tom broke into a large toothy grin as he unbuttoned my pants. He slid my jeans down revealing my tight green briefs with yellow elastic. He grinned at me before he began licking my hard member through the cotton fabric of my underwear.

"Tommy." I said as he pulled my waistband down. My rigid cock sprang free exposing a delicate string of pre-come dangling from the head of my cock. I moaned loudly when I felt his warm tongue lick the mushroom head of my dick. Tom's mouth was heaven as he swallowed my throbbing organ. His tongue was sending shivers down my spine as it glided up and down my straining erection. It was too good; I tried to prolong the pleasure as long as I could. He rubbed his deft fingers up and down my chest while he increased the suction on my dick.

"Oh Tommy, I can't hold back." Tom's speed increased and I felt his warm hands rubbing my balls in my tight pouch. "Tommy!" I shouted through clenched teeth as I reached the point of no return. I felt my sac tighten before a volcano erupted; spewing molten lava into Tom's sucking mouth. I felt him swallow several times as I panted, coming down from the intense high. Tom gently suckled my softening dick before he was on top of me again. His tongue was back in my mouth and I could taste remnants of my seed in his mouth.

"So good." I sighed as I tried to roll Tom over onto his back. I was still too weak, and he was too strong, but he pulled me on top of him while we shared a passionate kiss.

"My turn." I smiled impishly at him as I began to lick down his neck. I let my tongue lick his chest, enjoying the feeling of his soft hair on my tongue. Tom tasted clean and slightly salty. I felt him squirm when I nibbled on his hard nipples with my teeth. I let my hands rub up and down his sides as I moved downward, closer to my goal. I reached for the button on Tom's jeans, pausing to look at him before continuing. He shook his head eagerly and I smiled as I unzipped his jeans. He lifted his hips and I slid off his jeans and his light blue boxer shorts.

"Wow." I murmured under my breath when I got a glimpse of what Tom was working with. I heard him chuckle as I gently grasped his nearly nine inch erection. It was throbbing and thick as I slowly stroked my fist up and down his shaft. He was massive, almost twice the size of any I had felt. A clear drop of dew formed at his blood-filled head and I used my tongue to lap it up.

"That's it Mason." Tom encouraged me as I wrapped my lips around his shaft. I only managed to get about half of his member into my mouth, but I savored the feeling and the taste of it. I used my right hand to slide the saliva down his shaft, pleasuring places I couldn't reach with my mouth.

"There you go babe, just like that." I let out an involuntarily whimper when he called me babe and focused to make this as pleasurable for him as possible. I twirled my tongue around his plump head and was rewarded with another drop of his delicious nectar. I tightened my grip with my hand as I sucked harder and faster around his lead pipe. I was drooling around his cock, enjoying every second of it. I used my other palm to rub his weighty sac as I worked for my prize.

"Babe, I'm close." Tom panted as I increased my rhythm and starting humming with pleasure at the thought of swallowing his load.

"Mason!" Tom groaned and I felt the first blast hit the roof of my mouth. I shifted my mouth so it pooled on my tongue, savoring every drop of Tom's essence before swallowing it eagerly. I lost count of his blasts and I milked every drop of his precious seed from him. He softened and I let him slip out of my mouth. I licked all around his shaft, searching for any stray remnant before climbing on top of him for a steamy kiss. Our dicks were resting happily on top of each other and I started to get hard again.

"I'd like to keep going Mason, but I need to get you home in time for work." I looked at the clock and sighed when I rolled over. I had to be at work in an hour and reluctantly stood up and pulled my clothes on. Tom joined me.

"Thanks for that Mason." Tom said before he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks." I mumbled into his chest, feeling my neck flush with heat.

"I'm going to go wake up James, we can leave in a second. I nodded as he headed upstairs to wake up his son. James' hair was stuck up and his eyes were glazed as he made his way downstairs. He was holding his blue stuffed monster as we headed outside. Tom buckled James in the backseat as I hopped in the front seat. Tom started the truck and put it in gear before we headed towards my house. His right hand reached across and grasped mine. He quickly flashed me a smile when I laced our fingers together.

"Wanna quick tour of my house before I head to work?" I asked as we pulled in the driveway.

"Okay Mason." I heard James say from the back and turned around to smile at him. Tom squeezed my hand before we got out of the car.

"You have a beautiful home." Tom observed as we walked to my front door.

"Thanks, it was my grandmother's. It needs some work done, but it's home." I answered as we headed inside. James ran to my little Christmas tree.

"Can I plug it in?" He asked eagerly and I walked over and plugged it in for him. "What are these?" He excitedly asked, looking at the glass tubes filled with colored liquid.

"Bubble lights, when they heat up little bubbles appear in the tubes." I answered.

"Cool!" James said as he camped out around the tree, waiting to see the bubbles.

"Well do you want the tour?" I asked Tom who was watching James.

"James buddy, Mason is going to show me around. Stay right here, we'll be back in a second."

"Okay daddy." James answered, his eyes never leaving the tree. Tom followed me upstairs where I quickly showed him the master bedroom and one of the guest rooms. When I entered my room Tom looked around. He picked up the only picture in the room, me as a child with my parents. He placed it down before looking thoughtfully looking at me. I opened my closest and pulled out a blue shirt for work and laid it on my bed. I pulled off the one I was wearing and let it hang on the back of a chair. Tom licked his lips as he approached me.

"Let me give you hand." Tom wrapped his arms around me while he kissed me, leaving me breathless. He reached down and picked up my shirt and slid it over my head. I smiled at him before we headed downstairs.

"You okay buddy." Tom asked his son when we reached the bottom of the steps.

"Mmhmm." Was his response, he was still staring longingly at the tree. I showed Tom the kitchen and the dining room before we headed back to the den.

"Look daddy, it's bubbling." James was jumping up and down pointing as the tiny bubbles filled the colored glass tubes.

"That's pretty cool isn't it buddy." Tom said as James nodded along. "Come on James, Mason has to get to work."

"Aw man." James exclaimed as he walked to join his dad at the front door. I unplugged the tree and followed them out the door.

"Bye James." I said as Tom scooped him up and strapped him in the back seat.

"Bye Mason." James said as his dad closed the door. Tom walked over to my car and opened the driver's door for me.

"I had a great day Mason." Tom said as I got into the driver's seat.

"Me too Tommy." I answered and saw his grin before he leaned down and gave me a kiss. "I'll call you." He said before closing me in and jogging to get into his truck. Nothing could dampen the mood I was in and I wore a smile the rest of the day.

**

Tom and I worked different schedules, but we managed to talk on the phone almost every day since we met. I had never felt more comfortable with anyone than I did with Tom. Friday night James was staying with his grandmother and Tom wanted to take me out. I had ordered a present for James and brought it with me for Tom to give to his son.

"Hey Mason." Tom greeted me with a sweet kiss on my lips as we headed to his truck. He held the door open for me before heading around to get into the driver's seat. "What's that?" He noticed the small wrapped present in my lap.

"Oh, I got James a present. I want you to give it to him when he gets home."

"What is it?" Tom asked, curious to know the contents of the package.

"Guess, you'll have to wait and see. I think he'll like it though." I answered grinning at Tom. Tom reached his right hand across and grabbed my left hand as we headed down the road. We had a delicious dinner at an Italian restaurant. Instead of going anywhere else Tom drove downtown and parked. We walked down Main Street and enjoyed all of the houses and storefronts that were decorated for the holidays. I still couldn't believe how well we got along and how compatible we were. Tom was compassionate, and smart. He always made me laugh, but was serious when he should be. He was so handsome and took everything in stride. When people would murmur about us holding hands he would just pull me closer and smile, causing me to forget everyone around us.

A few minutes later when we were in the car I realized he was heading to my house. I squeezed his hand tighter, and when he glanced at me I shook my head.

"What's up Mase?" Tom asked.

"I'm not ready to go home." I answered.

"What do you wanna do babe?" Tom asked and I felt the heat rushing to my cheeks as I thought about what I wanted to do.

"Be alone with you." I whispered as he glanced at me. He picked up our linked hands and kissed the back of mine.

"Me too Mason." Tom flashed me a grin before his eyes returned to the road. He pulled into my driveway, but I was no longer worried about him leaving. The door was barely closed when he pinned me to the wall, leaving me breathless with a kiss that had my heart doing black flips. I broke away and saw the fire glowing behind Tom's hazel eyes. I held out my hand and he latched on, following me up the stairs to my room.

"You have me alone Mason, what are you going to do with me?" Tom teased as he stared at me, setting me ablaze with desire. Emboldened by his words I jumped onto the handsome man. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"This." I moaned before sliding my tongue between his lips. His quickly was entwined with mine as he walked us towards the bed. I felt the mattress give slightly as my back hit the bed and Tom's weight settled on top of me.

"You're so sexy Mason." Tom husked, leaning over me. The hungry look in his eyes had me moaning with anticipation. Tom was so hot I couldn't take it any longer. I pulled off my shirt and pulled him on top of me, needing as much contact with the hunky man as possible. I felt his moist lips sucking on the base of my neck. His facial hair had me squirming from the erotic friction it caused. Tom pulled back and examined the mark he had left on my neck before he pulled his own shirt off. He was so masculine, so sexy I rubbed his firm pecs as he predatorily licked his lips. His mouth reclaimed mine preventing my moans from escaping.

"Tommy." I couldn't take it anymore, I was going to ignite from his touch and I needed more. Tom raised his eyebrows as he studied me. "I need you."

"What do you need Mason?" I knew he was teasing me but I didn't care. I needed him to make love to me.

"Tommy please." My words were merely whimpers as I pleaded with desire. Tom let out a guttural noise, close to a growl as he stripped my pants and underwear off. I was naked on my bed, flushed with desire. My lover was staring at me with a look of awe, or was it love on his face. His tactile tongue twisted and twirled around my throbbing cock. "Oh Tommy." I let my head fall back on the mattress as I squirmed in delight from his skillful tongue and mouth. His mouth was a haven, an oasis of pleasure as he sucked up and down my engorged erection. His tongue sent a tortuous pleasure through my system as he licked down my shaft, stopping briefly to lap at my balls, before heading to its intended destination. Tom lifted my legs in the air. I felt one of his strong hands massaging my ass cheeks.

"This is the sexiest ass I have ever seen." Tom proclaimed before I felt him kissing my plump ass cheeks. I glowed hearing Tom's praise.

"Holy shit!" I was startled at first when I felt his tongue licking at my pink puckered hole. I felt his warm tongue gently probing at the gates, slowly working them open. I was panting, short of breath from the new experience. I was thrashing on the bed and when his tongue slipped deeper in I felt my body tremble with delight.

"You like that babe?" Tom sounded like he was miles away. "Oh Tommy, so much." I leaned forward placing a hand on the back of his head, urging him deeper. The hair from his neatly trimmed goatee started tickling around my hole, sending new levels of pleasure though my nervous system. My dick was dripping wet, a clear string dangled from my blood red head to my belly button. I couldn't tell if my body was going to float away, erupt in flames, or dissolve into the bed. I reached over and retrieved a small bottle of lube from the nightstand drawer and handed it to Tom.

Tom stood up and removed the remainder of his clothes. His hardened nine inch dick pointed straight at me and I shivered in anticipation. Cool liquid dripped onto my hole, not cold enough to extinguish the inferno of desire that was ablaze inside me. I felt a strong, thick digit trace a deliriously slow circle around my puckered hole. "Tommy." My voice was ragged as I tried to encourage Tom. His thick finger slowly pushed passed my guarded entrance. Steady moans tumbled out of my mouth as he worked deeper, knuckle by knuckle. The pad of his finger turned upwards, rubbing against a trigger inside me. My cock lurched and a heavy moan escaped my mouth. Tom seemed to relish his slow, deliberate, delicious torture. I winced, trying to hold in a hiss when he stretched me further. Slowly his two fingers worked inside me, preparing me for his impressive member.

"You're so tight babe." Tom husked before he worked a third finger. My insides burned as I tried to accommodate the intruder. He held still, allowing me time to adjust. The burning was quickly replaced with intense pleasure as I began rocking my hips against his finger.

"Tommy please. I need you so bad." I was begging, but I didn't care. Tom had turned me into a needy man, desperate, ready to be filled. I watched wide eyed as he squirted a healthy dollop of lube into his hand, slowly massaging it on to his enormous hard-on. My legs were suddenly stretched wide and I felt his heart-shaped head lightly brushing against my entrance. Tom leaned down and kissed me deeply before I felt his battering ram slowly, but steadily breaking through my defenses. I whimpered from the pain, but I was determined to have him inside me. I wrapped my arms around his back, pulling him closer, urging him deeper inside me. My dick was rock hard as Tom continued his slow descent, filling me like no one else could.

"You okay?" Tom's lips were by my ear whispering and I nodded. "So tight. So hot." Tom moaned as he plunged deeper. His tongue wrapped around my earlobe before he lightly nibbled on it. "You have all of me babe." Tom's voice was gravel next to my ear. I felt his pubes brush against my trench and moaned from the thought. He stayed there unmoving, whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

"Move." My words were barely a gasp of air as I felt him slowly start a series of short thrusts. I had never felt anything like this. The pain was gone, and my body was a giant nerve, wrapped around Tom's mammoth dick. His thrusts got longer, and deeper. His head brushed against my prostate and I lost conscious thought. All I could do was feel as his thick cock rocked inside me, touching every nerve.

"Faster." I begged as Tom braced himself above me. His eyes were ablaze with desire as he started fucking me with a new purpose. He wasn't holding back. He developed a rhythm that battered my sensitive bundle of nerves with every thrust. Whimpers and moans were pouring out of my mouth as I thrashed my head from side to side on the bed.

"So good. So tight." I could barely process what Tom was saying as he worked his glorious piece of manhood inside my tight tunnel.

"Gonna. I'm gonna. Tommy!" I screamed his name as my nuts unleashed their seed. Thick ropes of iridescent white cream blasted out of my slit onto my chest as I gasped for air. My tight sheath constricted rhythmically around Tom's thrusting dick.