Mason's Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit babe." Tom's rhythm hitched as he frantically thrust inside me. With a final thrust I felt him fill me to the hilt.

"Mason!" Tom grunted and I felt his thick organ throb and pulse, sending a gloriously intense liquid coursing through me, searing my insides. Tom collapsed on top of me panting in my ear. I clung tightly to him, coming down from my highest of highs. "I love you Mason." It was barely a whisper and I had to focus, making sure I wasn't dreaming. As he pulled back to look at me his softening dick escaped my hole. I groaned, immediately feeling empty, missing Tom inside me. Tom just watched me as my breath finally started to even out.

"I love you too Tommy." We hadn't known each other very long, but I knew the words were true as I spoke them. Tom smiled broadly before peppering my neck, cheeks, forehead, and finally my lips with kisses. Tom's warm seed was leaking out of my ass and I moved a finger to stop it from pooling on the sheets below me.

"Don't Mase, let me." Tom jumped out of bed and I watched as his buff naked body trotted out of the room and down the hall. He came back with a wet washcloth and gently cleaned up my sloppy hole. I pointed to his chest, when he collapsed onto me; my come had matted into the fur on his stomach. A laugh escaped his lips as he rubbed my release off of both of our stomachs. Tom climbed back in bed behind me and pulled the covers over our naked and exhausted bodies. His strong arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer to his firm body. I had never felt more secure, more cherished. I fell asleep with the man I loved.

The sunrise outside my window brought me out of my slumber. I had a blissful smile on my face as I turned around to face Tom. I panicked when I realized I was alone in the bed. The dull pain in my ass and the lube on the nightstand told me that it hadn't been a dream. I fumbled around trying to pull on my underwear before I headed down the hall to check the bathroom. It was empty. I clamored down the stairs before I heard it. Someone was in the kitchen. I took a deep breath, letting the panic leave my mind. When I walked into the kitchen I saw Tom's handsome face smiling at me.

"Hey babe, I made breakfast. Want some?" Tom was completely dressed and grinning at me.

"Yes, please." I grinned as he walked over to me and delivered a sweet kiss to my lips.

"Go get dressed and it'll be ready when you get back." I ran upstairs and quickly used the bathroom and washed my hands before pulling on some pajama pants and a t-shirt. When I got back downstairs Tom had set the table and there were two plates with toast and scrambled eggs.

"Looks delicious, thanks." I said as I sat down across from Tom. We were grinning at each other while we ate.

"I'm gotta go pick up James, but I'll call you later babe." Tom said after we had finished eating.

"Don't forget to give him his present." I reminded as he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. We shared a final kiss before he headed to pick up his son.

**

Christmas morning Tom insisted that I come over for breakfast. I was hesitant to intrude on the moment between Tom and his son. It was easy picking out a present for James. I got him a stuffed Buzz Lightyear, that I knew would go with one of the movie that I saw Tom pick up on Black Friday. I had seen the worn folder that Tom carried with him when he was at work. I found a brown leather folio so he could take notes and keep his records for work.

"Mason!" James practically shouted my name when I walked in the house. "I've gotta show you something." Tom grinned at me as I placed the presents I was carrying down and followed James upstairs to his room. "Thanks for my light. It's so cool." I grinned as I saw the bubble light nightlight I had bought for him earlier glowing and bubbling from an outlet in his room.

"I'm glad you like it buddy. Wanna piggy-back ride downstairs?" James grinned and I squatted in front of him so he could climb on my back. He was giggling as he bounced when I headed downstairs. "I got you another present." I told him as I set him on the ground when we got downstairs. I scooped up the presents and Tom stole a quick kiss as we headed to sit in front of the Christmas tree.

"Eww." James squealed seeing the kiss. "Are you two boyfriend and boyfriend?" I tried to suppress the laugh that was threatening to leave my lips.

"Yup." Tom said tousling his son's hair as we settled in the den. I gave James his present and watched as he shredded the paper.

"It's Buzz. Thanks Mason." James said grinning as he hugged his new toy to his chest. "Can we watch my new movie dad?"

"Sure buddy, put it in." Tom answered as James slid the Toy Story 3 disc into the player. He ran around pretending Buzz Lightyear was flying before he plopped into a chair to watch the movie.

"Thanks." Tom said grinning and I felt his lips hit my cheek. "You're really good with him." I handed Tom his present and he grinned before opening.

"You know, I really needed one of these. Thanks babe." He gave me another kiss on my lips.

"Cut it out you two." James said exaggerating a groan. I couldn't help but laugh. Tom handed a present to me and I sat up to open it.

"I love it." I said giving Tom a kiss on his cheek. "I've wanted a Kindle for awhile, just haven't gotten around to getting one."

"I'm glad you like it." Tom said, wrapping his arm around me before I nestled into his side.

***One year later***

It was the first white Christmas that I could remember since my childhood. My house was starting to look and feel like a home. The yard was neat and tidy. The peeling paint around the windows had been scraped off and a fresh coat glistened, reflecting the soft glow of the candles in the windows. Tom and James had moved in with me three months ago.

"Merry Christmas Tommy." I said rolling over to face my handsome lover.

"Merry Christmas babe." Tom said before I felt his soft lips brush across my own. Our quiet morning was disturbed when James came running into the room.

"Dad, Papa Mason, it's Christmas." James was bouncing on the bed between us, trying to rouse us up.

"Alright buddy, we'll be down in a second." Tom told James before I heard his feet pattering down the stairs.

"Somebody's excited." Tom said grinning at me as I rolled out of bed.

"Come on old man." I laughed pulling Tom to his feet. We dressed quickly and joined James who was sitting patiently by the tall tree that was glistening and bubbling with lights and ornaments. We watched as James excitedly opened his presents, Tom and I opened the handful of gifts for each other. Our home was full of love and I was happier than I ever imagined I could be.

"Papa Mason, this one's for you." I sat up and looked at James who was holding an envelope in his hands. I looked at Tom who was trying his best to hide his expression. James brought me the envelope and I opened it and unfolded the letter from Tom.

'Mason, I never thought I would be able to love again. You have changed my world and I am forever grateful. I can't express how happy I am to have met you. I know you haven't had the easiest of lives, but I am thankful that you are such a positive force in my life. You are so kind and caring. I cherish every second that I am around you. You make the world a better place. You've filled the void in my life. You are everything that I've been missing. I will love you always and forever. -Tom.'

Tears were streaming down my face when I lowered the letter to face Tom. He was down on one knee in front of my chair. His eyes were watery with unshed tears. Two gold rings were resting in Tom's hands and my jaw dropped from the surprise.

"Mason, I love you so much. We're a family you know. You, me, and James. Will you marry me?" I slid out of my chair and settled beside Tom on the floor. He grasped my hands in his. I absorbed the love flowing from him.

"Of course I'll marry you." Tom's lips were instantly on mine, sealing our bond.

"Can't you do that somewhere else?" James groaned. Tom took my left hand and gently slid the ring on my finger. I held my hand in front of me, staring at the ring that represented our unending love. I took the other ring and slid it on Tom's ring finger.

"Thank you." I sighed happily. "I love you more than anything. Merry Christmas Tommy." Out lips met and we shared a sensuous kiss.

"Merry Christmas Mason."

*The End*