Masquerade

Story Info
AFI's Davey Hovak throws her a birthday party.
1.2k words
3
7.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My birthday was coming up and I wasn't expecting a big party or anything. I was hoping Davey and I would actually be able to spend it wrapped up in each other, having amazing sex all night. That's really all I wanted, anyway. However, Davey had other things in mind...

"Hi, lovely!" Davey said enthusiastically when I entered our bedroom and plopped down on our king sized bed.

"Hello, darling," I smiled back at him.

"How's the most beautiful woman in the world?" he asked.

"I don't know. Why don't you go ask her?" I laughed.

"Very funny," he said sarcastically, "you are gorgeous. Deal with it."

I looked down, blushing, then cleared my throat.

"So...what was it you wanted to talk to me about?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh, of course...your birthday," he smiled, "I arranged a little get-together...well, more like a masquerade..."

"Oh my God!" I squealed, interrupting him. I got really excited because I had always wanted to have a masquerade of my own.

"I'm sorry, honey. Continue."

"I took it upon myself to pick out a dress and a mask for you. I also picked an outfit for myself," he said. He walked over to the closet and pulled out our outfits. Mine was a black floor-length gown with an appropriate mask with black and red feathers. His was a black tux and a cape with a Phantom of the Opera-style mask.

"Amazing. Simply amazing," I said, admiring my gown.

"I cannot wait to see you in it," he winked at me.

My birthday finally arrived and I was ecstatic. I slipped into my perfectly fitting gown and put my mask on. I admired myself in the mirror for a few seconds when Davey snaked his arms around me from behind.

"Goddamn," he whispered, looking me up and down, "you are going to be the most gorgeous woman here."

"Oh stop!" I giggled, "now, let's greet our waiting guests."

Davey and I linked arms and walked down the hallway. We glided down the stairs as our guests applauded us and shouted "happy birthday" to me. I was almost to the point of tears, I was so incredibly happy. "Promised You a Miracle" by Simple Minds came on over the speakers as a masked man approached me and Davey. I immediately recognized him.

"Happy birthday, sweetie," he grinned.

"Thank you, Jade!" I said as I pulled him into a hug, "where's Marissa?"

"Oh, she couldn't make it," he said with a hint of sadness in his voice as he looked down at the floor.

"You wanna talk about it?" I offered.

"No, I'll be okay," he forced a smile. I knew his heart was broken and it hurt me so much to see my friend in such pain. The Birthday Massacre's "Remember Me" started playing and Davey took me by the hand.

"Let's dance!" he shouted over the music.

He pulled me close to him and our bodies swayed in sync to the music. We were dancing so close, you couldn't have put a piece of paper between us. I had one arm wrapped around him while my other hand snaked down his back and around his waist to his crotch and softly rubbed him. I nuzzled his neck with my nose, inhaling his cologne. I kissed my way up to his lips and licked them, playing with his lip ring until he allowed me entrance. I caressed his neck while we kissed and I continued grinding against him, feeling his growing erection. I briefly pulled away.

"Enjoying this?" I asked with a sly grin.

What an unnecessary question.

Davey shook his head "yes".

"Hannah, I can't stand it anymore. I want to give you your surprise now," he shouted over the music.

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow and leaned into his ear, "I love surprises. Please...show me."

We stealthily ran upstairs to our bedroom and as soon as the doors shut, clothes were immediately discarded. He slipped my gown off my body and gasped when he saw that I was wearing nothing underneath. I laughed as I grabbed his tie and pulled him to me.

"Come here, Tiger Man," I growled, "let's get you out of this."

"Ooh, yes ma'am," he said playfully.

We were both left only wearing our masks and I was about to pull mine off when Davey stopped me.

"No, leave it on," he said, gently wrapping his hand around my wrist.

"You wanna do it with the masks on?" I asked, chuckling a little.

"It'll be fun, baby," he said with that sexy smirk that I couldn't resist. The whole idea really did turn me on, so I agreed. I rolled back onto the bed as Davey kissed me. He closed the drapes on our king-size canopy bed and crawled back on top of me. He then trailed his tongue ever so lightly all over my body. He came back up and continued kissing me. He brushed the inside of my thigh with his hand and finally settled on my wet center.

"Davey, please...I need you now," I begged.

He positioned his manhood between my legs and rubbed the head against my tender clitoris.

"Ahh!" I moaned, gripping his shoulders.

"You want it?" he asked hoarsely.

I just sighed.

"Do you want it?" he repeated.

"Yes! Please!" I whined.

I felt electric jolts throughout my entire body as Davey entered me.

"Ohh my...Davey...mmm...I love how good that feels!" I moaned.

"I love you! I love the way you feel...so, sooo tight," he responded, his breathing labored. He made slow, hard strokes into me and I could feel myself getting wetter with each one. I trembled uncontrollably at the feel of his pulsating shaft grinding against my G-spot and my clitoris.

"Oh Davey," I whimpered.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Uh-huh," I breathed out, "go faster, honey."

He obeyed and rocked his hips faster and harder. He was pumping so hard he was almost knocking the wind out of me, but I loved it. The white-hot pleasure was so intense, I started sobbing. We both got so carried away as we shared each other, moaning with delight. I raised up a little so Davey could penetrate my clitoris more fully.

"Ohhhh!! Oh God! Right there. Right there!" I screamed, "Yes!! Ugghhhh! Give it to me!"

"Ohhhh fucking yes, Hannah," Davey groaned, "I'm gonna come so hard in you, baby."

"Almost there, just a little more," I panted. My inner muscles throbbed and contracted around him, bringing him over the edge. I could tell he was coming just by his facial expressions; he was panting heavily, his eyes squeezed tightly shut and his mouth wide open. He whimpered as his hot cream filled my insides. I soon followed, violently shaking as I felt those familiar jolts take over me. I moaned loudly, arching my back as my body finally got the release that it desperately needed. We both lied there in a sweaty, tangled mass of limbs as we exchanged soft pecks on the lips. All of a sudden, someone pulled the drapes back. I gasped as I covered myself. The mystery person was Jade, only wearing his mask and a sexy grin.

"What's he doing here?" I asked, halfway suspicious and halfway turned on.

"Well...that's the other part of the surprise," Davey explained, "Jade wants to join us."