Masquerade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena felt the pressure of his thumb and for a moment was unsure. But this new pleasure as he expertly gave her pleasure with fingers and mouth broke down her resistance and she relaxed and pushed down on his thumb, taking it inside of her and as he started to move it in and out, she felt the friction between his fingers in her pussy and the thumb inside of her ass and let out a loud groan of pleasure. She was very close to climax now and in the throes of her passion, she pulled Anton's hair.

Anton felt her pulling of his hair and the hardness of his cock as she shook and cried in pleasure. The sounds of her as she approached orgasm were music to his ears and were fueling his own desire. He redoubled his efforts, using fingers, thumb, mouth and lips together to pleasure his beloved.

At last, Elena could no longer control the waves of pleasure coursing through her body and her orgasm came crashing down on her. Her back arched and she gave a long low moan of ecstasy as her world went dark for a moment, her breath coming in gasps and her hands locked in Anton's hair. This agony of pleasure rocked her and her whole being trembled, the pleasure almost being too much for her to bear. Finally, the peak passed a little and she was able to relax the arching of her back and she lay panting, feeling flushed.

Anton recognized that she had reached orgasm and slowed his assault on her pussy, removing his fingers slowly and giving tender kisses to her pussy instead of frenzied licks. As her breathing slowed to a more normal rhythm, he lay his head on one thigh and felt her start to stroke his hair and her soft moans of pleasure. Then after a moment, he moved to sit beside her and enfolded her in a tender embrace. She responded by snuggling against his chest and he felt an intense satisfaction wash over him for having given her such pleasure.

Elena was in heaven in Anton's arms and whispered softly to him, "I love you Anton," to which replied, "And I love you my dearest." Such tender words and his warm embrace led her to such levels of joy that she wept at the sweetness of the moment, her breath catching slightly and she buried her face in his chest to hide her tears.

Anton felt a slight wetness on his chest where Elena lay and hearing her gentle sobs, he was moved to even greater love for this delicate creature in his arms and stroked and cooed soothingly to her as she lay there, wanting to protect her from the world and make her his forever.

Elena heard his attempt to comfort her and his tender caresses and said to him, "Anton, please don't mistake these tears. They are tears of joy, not of sorrow."

Hearing her words, he felt great joy himself and whispered again, "I truly love you my dear. You have made me extremely joyful as well." Then for just a while, they lay together in tender embrace and shut out the rest of the world around them, wanting only the pleasure of the others company.

Chapter 5

A sudden flare in the fireplace brightened the room for a moment and in the firelight, Elena saw in Anton's face an intensity that was almost frightening. He appeared almost as a ravenous beast ready to devour her and she trembled slightly at the intensity of her response. She ran her hands over his broad chest and they lay together on the love seat and he practically purred in response. She looked down the length of his body and as she passed his waist, she noted the already form fitting pants fitting a bit more snug than earlier in the evening. Moving her hand down a bit lower, she boldly ran her fingernails over the bulge in his pants and his shuddering breath in response delighted her. It had been entirely too long since the death of her husband and she was eager for more than the pleasure Anton had already given her that evening. Teasing him a bit more with her fingers, she felt him twitch in response and give a soft growl of pleasure.

Feeling her touch on his erect member, Anton shivered in delight. He was comfortable with her here on the love seat, but was far from sated. Another touch caused him to twitch and give a small growl of pleasure. Then unable to restrain himself any longer, he stood and sweeping her up into his arms, he kissed her on the exposed flesh at her neck. She moaned softly in response.

"I must have you my beloved," he whispered to her as he nuzzled her neck.

"I am yours for the taking Anton," she whispered back, her arms wrapped around his neck.

At her response, Anton lifted his head and carried her down the hall to his suite, where he found the door open and the bed turned down as he had instructed. There were a profusion of roses in the room and the scent of them filled the air. Taking her to the bed, he lay her down, then stepped back and removed his shirt. The room was warm from the fire in the fireplace and he turned to check that there was sufficient wood to keep the room comfortable through the night.

As Anton turned to check the fire, Elena took the opportunity to slip out of the dress she wore and to toss is onto a chair near the bed. Wearing only her shift, she moved to lay back on the pillows, turning slightly to one side and watched Anton across the room. The smell of the roses and the warmth of the fire as well as her passion were making her heart race and decidedly wicked thoughts filled her head as she watched the muscles in his back and arms. The play of light and shadow from the firelight over his skin was entrancing and she felt a resurgence of the moisture between her legs as she watched his every movement. While matching him, she felt the need to bite her lip and she involuntarily started squeezing her thighs together, her arousal increasing and becoming impatient for him to come back to her side.

Anton, having ensured there was sufficient firewood to keep the room warmed through the night was about to turn around towards the bed, when he caught Elena's reflection in his mirror. As he saw her laying there in her shift, squirming and biting her lip, he was intensely aroused and not wanting to let on that he could see her, he sat down in his chair near the fire and began to remove his boots and stockings, at the same time, watching her reflection intently. As he finished removing his boots, he stood and turning towards her, he unfastened his belt and stepped out of his pants to stand naked before her in the firelight.

Elena saw Anton stand and when he removed his pants and was completely nude, she felt a pang of hunger to possess him. She took a moment to look him over, noting every detail; his broad shoulders, the light covering of curly hair on his chest, his muscular chest and stomach, his strong looking arms and legs, and finally, his erect cock, which she longed to feel inside of her. Since the death of her husband, she had been alone and as she was no longer in mourning, she was eager to end her celibacy.

Anton moved slowly towards the bed and watched Elena as her eyes moved over his body. Seeing her moisten her lips and smile, he felt a little like the prey of a hungry beast about to devour him and he liked it. He watched as she moved on the bed to all fours, her hair falling about her face and crawling across the bed towards him like a big cat stalking him. He moved closer and as he reached the edge of the bed, he saw her reach out tentatively towards his erection, then hesitate. He reached out and took her hand and guided it to his cock and shivered a bit as her hand brushed it, then gently grasped it. Her hands were very soft and warm and when she started to slowly stroke him, her nails slightly scraping the underside of his erection, he moaned slightly with pleasure.

Elena was focused on the sounds of pleasure coming from Anton and slid off the bed to kneel on the rug beside it in front of him, her hands still grasping his firm, warm shaft. After a moment of using her hands to stroke his twitching cock, she moved forward to lightly kiss it, running her tongue around the very tip, then taking the head of it into her mouth as her hand stroked the hard shaft and then moved down to cup his balls. Anton's response was to rumble deep in his chest and hearing his growl, she slid his cock further into her mouth, her teeth lightly scraping along the length of it. She felt him place his hand on her head and his fingers twining in her hair and she started sucking his cock and sliding it in and out of her mouth, one hand on his thigh and the other teasing his balls. He started swaying back and forth a bit, setting a slow pace, her keeping time with it.

Anton was enraptured. The feel of her soft lips against his cock was incredible and he clenched his fist in her hair. Feeling too good to speak, he merely groaned his pleasure as he watched her. She looked up at him and seeing his obvious delight, her eyes danced with merriment. She slid his cock out of her mouth and with her fingers, she spread the opening at the end of it and using the tip of her tongue, tasted the salty evidence of his growing arousal. The kissing the end of his cock, she slid it back into her mouth and she picked up the pace a bit, eliciting even more sounds of passion from him. Anton was starting to breathe heavily now and the tensing she felt in his balls told her that he was approaching climax. She started using her hand along with her mouth on the shaft now and sucked more forcefully, wanting him to fill her mouth with his orgasm.

As Anton felt her start using her hand as well as her mouth, he realized he was very close to release and his head fell back as he breathed rapidly and his eyes closed slightly. He reached up with one hand to hold onto the post of the bed as he was feeling a bit light headed. Then he could take no more and with a load groan of pleasure, he came in her warm mouth, his cock twitching and pumping his load into her. He grasped the bed post tightly as the room went a bit dark and he felt the dizzying rush of orgasm sweep over him. Elena continued to suck his cock, taking in each drop of his hot, sticky cum and after swallowing it, she started to lick his shaft clean, her hand on his thigh steadying him. Anton recovered his senses after a final twitch of his cock and looked down to see her grinning up at him. He grinned himself and then moving around her, fell back onto the bed on his back, his face flushed and tingling. She stood up and lifting her shift over her head, she lay down next to him and cradled her head against his chest, her flesh warm and soft against him. He closed his eyes in pleasure and rested a moment, lazily tracing circles with his fingers on her back and thanked the fates for bringing him together with this fantastic creature.

After a moment laying together, Anton shifted a bit and Elena sat up. Anton moved to a more comfortable position on his back, with his arms behind his head and she moved to straddle him. He looked up and her and took in her beauty. The long red hair, her full lips, enchanting green eyes; they all were so lovely. His finger touched her on the neck and as his eyes traveled down it to the swell of her breasts, his finger followed, feeling how full and firm they were with soft pink nipples, which he lightly pinched between his thumb and finger, eliciting a soft whimper from her. His hands lingered there for a moment, feeling her nipples harden at his touch, before moving his finger down over her smooth stomach. He playfully tickled her belly button, causing her to giggle and say, "Stop that," playfully swatting at his hand. He mischievously brought both hands to her ribs and tickled her for a moment, causing her to squirm and squeal, before he finally stopped. She made a face at him, rebuking him for his tickling, but then smiled again as he caressed her waist, down over her bottom and then along her thighs, resting his hands there and using his fingers to touch her mound and the soft thatch of hair there. She was enjoying the light touch of this gentle man and leaned forward to kiss him on the forehead, then each eyelid, then finally a long passionate kiss on the mouth, her breasts pressed to his chest and her fingers in his hair.

Antonius felt a stirring in his groin as they kissed, and knew it would not be long before he was ready for more. Rolling her over onto her back, he continued kissing her and then moved to kneel between her legs. From there, he reached to her breasts and began to fondle them softly, his palms brushing her nipples. He bent to kiss them, sucking each gently into his mouth, his teeth holding them as his tongue flicked them. She gasped a bit as he sucked them and a soft moan escaped her lips. As he continued, he felt his erection starting to return, and reached down with one hand to encourage it to hurry in its recovery. He kissed each soft breast and between them, his tongue tasting her and the scent of her perfume intoxicating him. His erection growing stronger by the minute, he sat back on his heels and lifted one leg to his shoulder, slowly caressing it and kissing her on the calf, the back of her knee, her ankle, and then kissing each toe before caressing her ankle and calf with his cheek. He then lifted the other leg to his other shoulder and kissed, caressed, and tasted it as well.

Elena lay enjoying the feel of his tender caresses, kisses and licks. She was giddy with delight and at each new sensation, she moaned and whimpered her pleasure. She glanced down and saw that his erection was returning and as he worked on her legs, she reached down to encourage it with soft strokes of her hand. Then, she grabbed it and scooting down a bit, started using it to rub against her pussy. He responded with a low growl of pleasure and his erection was now fully returned and she whispered to him, "Take me Anton, I want to feel you inside of me," as she continued to rub the end of his cock against her wet pussy.

Hearing her whispered plea, Anton moved his knees apart a bit, and lowered her legs so that her thighs were over his. He then grasped her by the waist and with her hand guiding his cock, he lifted his bottom slightly and penetrated her, rocking forward and thrusting in deep. Elena gasped as he filled her and as his cock bumped up against her womb, he held there for moment as she adjusted to him. When she relaxed a bit from the initial thrust, Anton started rocking back and forth, her legs around his waist and his hands under her ass, moving slowly in and out. He watched her breasts move back and forth in rhythm with his rocking thrusts and he gave a moan of pleasure from deep in his chest as he drove inside of her. Her pussy clenched his cock and the sensation was exhilarating.

Elena was in heaven. Each thrust felt so good. Anton exceeded her expectations as a lover and she reached up to touch his chest as he continued his strong rhythmic movements. She never wanted this to stop and she scraped his chest lightly with her fingernails, hearing his shuddering breath in response. She wrapped her legs more tightly around his waist as he continued fucking her and breathed to him, "Harder". Anton responded to this by lifting her legs back to his shoulders and thrusting deep and strong, his balls slapping against her as he became more vigorous with his thrusts. She could see from the intensity of his gaze, that he was hungry to please her and she was equally hungry to be pleased by him.

Anton paused for a moment as he thrust into her deeply and shifted so that her knees were cradled in his arms near his elbows and he stretched out his legs behind him, leaning over her now. He started fucking her even harder and her moans of pleasure grew more intense and her head thrashed from side to side. She panted out, "Oh yes, Anton," and Anton growled in response, his pleasure growing with each passing moment.

Elena felt spasms of delight in her thighs and her pussy as she approached orgasm for the second time this night. She reached down to pinch and pull at her nipples as Anton rode her hard and fast, and unable to contain herself any longer, she let slip her control and an intense wave of pleasure rocked her. Her back arched and the muscles in her neck stood out as an intense orgasm took hold of her, unable to breathe, her whole body quivering with delight, then gasping for air as the world went momentarily dark and a loud moan passed her lips.

Anton paused for a minute as she stiffened in his grasp and when she relaxed, he rolled her over again, so that she was astride him. She tossed her head and shook out her hair for a moment, then placing her hands on his chest, she began riding him, sliding up and down oh his cock. Anton put his hands on her waist, his hands firmly holding her as she lifted herself again and again off of his cock and then back down again. She took her hands away and interlocked her fingers behind her head as she rode him, his hands helping to steady her and his hips lifting to meet her on each downward stroke.

As she found her rhythm, Anton removed his hands from her waist and moved them to her breasts, holding one in each hand, her nipples between his fingers. Elena took her hands down from behind her head and grasped his forearms, her nails digging into his flesh. Anton was starting to feel his orgasm coming on again. He was almost panting with the feverish intensity of their lovemaking. When Elena paused a moment to rest her legs, he moved to lift her off of him and with his hands, guided her to a position on all fours, his hands holding her hips. He then moved to a position behind her and as he felt his cock touch her hot, wet pussy, he penetrated her from behind, pulling her to him. He then started a hard rhythmic thrusting, his body slapping against her ass with each stroke. Picking up speed, he rode her hard, feeling his cock bump up against her womb with each deep penetrating thrust.

"Oh my god, yes," Elena screamed as he fucked her from behind. She pushed back to meet his forceful pumping and her pussy clenched uncontrollably on his cock with each stroke. Her previous orgasm had not completely subsided and yet she felt another wave building inside of her. She bit her lip and panted heavily as it built and the quivering in her thighs would not stop.

Anton was rapidly approaching the point of no return and he reach down with one hand to twine his fingers in her hair and pull her head back so he could see her face. Her eyes were half lidded and she was uttering an almost constant stream of moans and whimpers through her clenched teeth. He loosed his grip on her hair and moved his hand to the middle of her back. He was right at the point of release and didn't know how much longer he could last.

Finally, he could wait no longer and with a hard, deep thrust, he came for the second time that night, feeling the rhythmic spasms as his cum filled her pussy. He groaned loudly as he held her there, unwilling to let her move as the pleasure was almost painful in it's intensity.

Feeling his cock pumping his cum inside of her, Elena's pussy clenched tightly and triggered her own orgasm. Arching her back almost to the point of pain, she screamed a shuddering scream of pleasure and wiggled her hips as he held her against him, both of them locked in the throes of intense orgasm. Time seemed to stand still and the world ceased to exist for a moment as they rode the waves of intense pleasure. Then the moment passed and Anton fell to his side, his cock still inside of her, both of them completely spent, panting and their hands touching each other where ever they could reach.

After a moment, Anton's cock slipped from inside of her and he turned her to face him, covering her hair, face and mouth with tender kisses before pulling her closely into his embrace and whispering to her, "I love you," over and over. She started to shake slightly as he held her and when he felt moisture on his chest, he realized that she was crying. He wanted to look into her face, but she clung to him and buried her face into his chest, so he tenderly stroked her back, distressed that he might have hurt her in some way and asking plaintively, "Are you alright, my dearest?"