Masquerade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena tried to quell her tears, and was able to murmur in response, "Yes, my love." She was completely overcome with emotion and could say no more, but continued sobbing softly into his chest, taking comfort in his strong, protective arms. She felt warm and safe there and didn't want to move from that loving embrace.

Anton, hearing her response, relaxed and started stroking her hair and back as he held her. Slowly the shaking began to slow and her breathing returned to normal. He felt fiercely protective of her in that moment and the depth of his emotion brought a tear to his own eyes. He thanked whatever fate has brought her to him and was unable to speak for a bit as his heart swelled almost to bursting with the love he felt for her.

Elena slowly recovered herself, but felt herself drifting in a near dream like state. As she lay there, she felt Anton pull a light cover over them and mumbled, "I love you Anton," as she drifted off to sleep. Anton, too was feeling restful and the sound of her breathing as it deepened into the rhythmic pattern of sleep, lulled him and with a whispered, "I love you too Elena," he drifted off himself, to dream sweet dreams of a long and glorious future with his enchanting angel.

The End