Masquerade Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough, as I made the grunt that Olympic champion weightlifters make, my cock swelled and shot a solid white arc across the room. To her astonishment, Carla was hit smack between the eyes with what felt like a garden hose spray of cum. The incredible spend dripped off her nose, covering her face. Before she could say anything, Darlene and Beth were bombarding her face with kisses, devouring every drop there. Beth ended up kissing Carla which looked so hot that I immediately got re-charged.

The three friends of my mom had another huddle. When they broke, Carla came up to me. She took me by my cock and led me away to mom's bedroom. I pumped a ton of cum into her pregnant depths. I serviced the other two also. The three of them left happy, vowing to have my baby and stick to the cover stories. Whew! My mother had saved the day.

I remained on my mother's bed--exhausted from having serviced three insatiable and sexy older vixens. Gasping for breath, my mom closed the door on the last MILF and came to see what was left of me.

Me: "God, mom, you saved my babies from extinction. I hope that works out...it will if they stick to their stories and convince their worn out hubbies that they had done the deed. What about YOU, mom? Will you keep my baby and convince your 'old man' that he did it. To be honest, THAT is the only baby that really matters to me...I so much want you to have my baby! So, is it going to be babies and a naïve cuckold, or will you be going to the grim reaper clinic in LA?"

Mom: "Sweetheart, the moment that you insisted that I actually test myself and that thing turned blue, I knew that I was going to carry that thing to term. I will proudly give birth and I expect you to be there with me, holding my hand."

Me: "Oh, I definitely will, but won't dad get an idea from that? I mean, what about YOUR cover story?"

Mom smiled, looked down, then gave me a penetrating look with her deep blue eyes.

Mom: "Darling, your father had a vasectomy sixteen years ago." [Oops!]

Well, I found out that my mother really did 'wear the pants in the family'. She laid down the law to him. If he wanted to stay with her, he would have to move into my old bedroom. Since he was retired, he had the time to take care of the pending baby, as well as any others we might have. He could not even touch her unless I permitted it. He could not tell anyone about our arrangement or he was out of the house permanently. Finally, he couldn't object to us making love, even if it was right in front of him. Hearing all of these wonderful conditions, I knew he was leaving. No one would put up with that.

To my surprise, he DID put up with it. He even seemed to relish the juxtaposition of me being the man of the house and him the subservient. My mom had her three nattering nabobs pledged to silence; they were let in on the 'deal'. They were delighted to be served by mom's old cuckold who served them drinks and gnashed his teeth as the new 'man of the house' kissed the swollen bellies of his little harem of four MILF's. Mom's 'old man' took good care of the first born and the other beautiful babies that mom gave birth to. We had planned on adding a fifth and final child to our little gang of four. To our surprise and joy, mom had to deal with quadruplets on our 'final go round', leaving us with a wonderful total of eight.

It wasn't exactly the plan I had made, but it was pretty swell, nonetheless.

12