Masquerade Ch. 01

Story Info
Posie & Kevin enter the other room.
1.4k words
4.33
10.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Posie was psyched up for Halloween, and as usual, had purchased her costume almost a month in advance. It was a long, black velvet dress with red, lacy trim and a split up the side that went just past her knee. She'd picked out the perfect accessories. Black heels, fishnet stockings, long, black gloves, and a red and black mask with gold sequins.

The mask had been requested by the host of the party, though she'd never met him. Her friend Kevin knew him, and had given her his extra invite. She donned her costume and between slender, red fingers, she read it over once more.

On the front, it had a classy embossed image of a Jack-O-Lantern that was wearing an eerie grin. The inside read: You and a guest are cordially invited to attend Mr. Hugh Tamsend's masquerade ball! All guests are asked to come dressed in full costume. Everyone without a mask will not be admitted. This was followed by various bits of pertinent information. Time, Address, etcetera.

She'd just finished reading when her attention was drawn to the sound of an engine in the driveway followed by the sharp beep of a horn. It was Kevin, right on time as usual. She picked up her evening bag, slipped on her shoes, made a quick makeup check, and was on her way out the door.

Kevin was standing outside the car on the passenger side, holding the door open. He was dressed as Tuxedo Mask, which he fit to the hilt. She'd never seen Kevin look so good in his black tuxedo and matching cape, complete with a white mask and tophat. He tipped his hat and said,

"Your carriage awaits, m'lady." Posie smiled, and in her best snobbish manner, she curtsied and said,

"Thank you, kind sir." They shared a giggle then, as he shut the door and walked around to the driver's side.

"Ready for a fun evening?" He asked as he buckled his seatbelt.

"Ready as I'll ever be. Hit the gas."

On their way over, they talked about their days, various recent occurances and such, until he brought up the party.

"Y'know, Pose, I haven't really told you the whole truth about this gathering."

"What?" Posie looked alarmed.

"No, no, it's nothing to be alarmed about. I've been to one of his parties before, and it was some of the most fun I've had all year."

"Any specific reason?"

"Okay, the party is set up in a basic fashion. The front half of the house is set up with streamers, music, an open bar. Just a regular party atmosphere. The other half-"

"Amish barn raising?" She snickered.

"You tell me."

"well, go on."

"Y'see, the other half of the house, which is completely separated from the regular party is what could best be described as..."

"Sex party?" Kevin blushed and nodded.

"I didn't want to tell you before because I was afraid you wouldn't come." She considered it for a little while as they sat in silence for what seemed like hours. Kevin broke the silence with,

"You don't have to go into th eother party, you know. We could stay in the other half of the house and it would suit me just fine." Posie looked over at him.

"Well, We'll see when we get there."

When they arrived in front of the large, white house, A valet greeted them and took the car away.

"Fancy that!" Posie mused, looking up at the house in awe. It had orange floodlights illuminating the front, and a big banner that said "Happy Halloween!" Kevin bowed and held out his elbow.

"We have arrived." Posie linked her arm with his and they walked in together.

There was a man taking coats in a front room lit with various Jack-O-lanterns, creating an eerie glow. Since She had no coat, and he wanted to keep his cape on for "The Effect". Upon opening the big doors that lead out of the coatroom, their senses were bombarded with the sounds of music coming from the dance floor, The sight of a roomful of masquerading partygoers, and the vague smell of incense.

Posie took Kevin's hand and navigated through the sea of people to the bar. Once there, a smiling, fairly attractive young man asked "What can I get for you two? Posie smiled wickedly.

"We'll have two of your tastiest shots, shots, followed by two of your tastiest shots." The bartender grinned and poured four fruity-smelling drinks.

"Pose, you are the devil herself." Kevin said as he held up his glass to toast.

"You have no idea." She smiled and they drank. She surveyed the atmosphere of the party. Everything looked fairly normal, with the exception of a door in the middle of a far wall. It was decked out in streamers and tiny orange lights. It was guarded by a man dressed as an english guard, save for the mtark white mask that covered his entire face.

"Is that the door?" Posie asked the bartender. He smiled and said,

"All of the stories you've heard are true. Beyond that door lies more debaucherous fantasies than you could ever dream of. The Master is known for his parties like this." Loosened by the drinks, Posie asked,

"And we can go in there whenever we want? Just like that?" She shot a glance at Kevin, and he blushed and looked at the floor. The bartender replied,

"You have to have your invitations to get past that point, but yes, it is free for all friends of Master Hugh. You are under no obligation to visit that area, but are more than welcome." Posie smiled.

"Thanks for all your help. We'll be checking out the buffet table first."

"First?" Kevin mustered.

"Well, I wouldn't come to a party of this kind and not go see what's going on in there." She paused, took his hand and bolted towards the buffet. "Paaaar-TAY!"

Posie snagged a plate full of strawberries and whipped cream, and Kevin ate a brownie. They sat on one of the couches set aside for people who weren't dancing.

"As near as I can tell, this is one of the most lavish shindigs I've ever been to. Look at this place! It's spectacular!" Posie mused with a mouth half-fll of fruit.

"I have to agree," Said Kevin, "This is even better than the last one."

"So, How many of 'these' parties have you been to?"

"Just one before this."

"And did you venture into the other half?" Posie grinned and poked him with her elbow. Kevin's face went bright red.

"I-I had to check it out." He stammered. Posie laughed fairly loud, causing Kevin to sink down in his seat ever-so-slightly.

"Is that why you brought me here tonight?" She asked with the utmost sincerity.

"Well, I was hoping that maybe you'd want to try something new as friends." Posie cocked an eyebrow and said,

"You know, you could have just asked me beforehand. I would have came." Kevin's face lit up. "I don't know if it's the drinks talking, but I would love to go see what's on the other side of that door with you." She grinned evilly and Kevin sat his plate in his lap, concealing his erection. She loved to make him squirm like this, and he just looked so cute in his tuxedo and tophat. She slowly, deliberately ate her last strawberry and grabbed his hand.

"You ready?" She asked. He nodded and they both stood up and moved towards the door.

They stood in front of the door, and the guard asked for their invitations. Kevin was cool as a cucumber when he handed it over. The guard read it over for a moment and opened the door. Inside were a crowd similar to the one on the other side, but their dancing was more suggestive, and on closer inspection, it appeared as though some couples were having sex. Posie reached down and cupped Kevin's groin.

"Looks like it could be fun." She walked cautiously ahead with Kevin in tow. They stopped at a round alcove with a seat running all the way around this little nook. There was a couple in the middle, stark naked and going at it. She giggled and found a couch at the far end. They sat.

"You know, I've been thinking about this for a little while, and I'd really like to fuck you tonight." Kevin smiled and nodded.

"Me too. This is the way I hoped tonight would turn out."

"Well, there's still plenty of it left."