Masquerade Ch. 01

Story Info
Molly and I attend an erotic masquerade party.
1.2k words
3.83
24k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up to the entrance of the hotel and handed my keys to the valet, watching him climb inside and pull away, my car sputtering and nearly stalling as he drove toward the parking garage. Walking over to the curb, I joined my wife who said, "I don't know why we had to come in that car."

"Look hon, we're completely surrounded by luxury and exotic cars and our sparkling new Honda Accord, loaded or not, simply wasn't cool. This way we act like we left our expensive car at home and just drove my wreck as part of our costume."

"Whatever you say, but don't you think it's about time you fixed the air conditioning?" she asked, putting on her mask.

"Ah, there you go," I said, "who would have figured you'd make such a ravishing Condi Rice?"

"Well, seeing how I'm stuck with Donald Rumsfeld," she said, straightening my mask for me, "anyone would look ravishing."

Clasping her hand, I led her past the doorman and into the hotel lobby. We stepped into a huge room with marble floors, an open atrium with a skylight about twenty floors above, jungle like growth surrounding and polished glass and stainless steel elevators. After pausing a moment just taking in our surroundings, I glanced at my invitation and headed toward the elevator. My wife followed closely behind me.

Once inside the elevator I pressed penthouse and then held the invitation in front of a card reader. We immediately began moving upward. Tucking the invitation back into my jacket, I looked back at my wife who seemed as dumbfounded as I was surrounded by such luxury.

This type of decadence was normally way out of our price range, but a client of mine found out he would not be able to make the Masquerade Party Dom Ritz and gave me a pair of tickets. When I thanked him he warned me to be careful. I nodded wondering how bad it could get.

Well, I was just beginning to understand what he was talking about, when the elevator opened and we stepped out into the penthouse. We faced a carved, double wooden door with security guards on each side. There was a tiny bald man sitting at a small table who smiled and reached out his hand.

I handed him our invitation and he turned and nodded to one of the guards, who opened the door for us. Once inside, we were ushered to another table where we both were given a key card to a room in the hotel.

I asked, "What are these for?"

"This is your first party here?"

I nodded.

"Well, we pass out the key cards, each one to a room in the hotel. Someone else, in your case a woman, has a matching key. Once you find your match using the key indicators located around the room here, you take your party to the room."

I looked over at my wife, wondering what her response might be. We'd been married for some time and had actually discussed the possibility of trying new things, but when suddenly faced with the reality, I wasn't sure how to react.

She looked at me and said, "Well, we talked about this, what do you think?"

"Well, ah... do you want to give it a try?"

"What the hell, we'll never be able to afford anything like this, why not experience it all."

We looked back at the lady behind the table who said, "Well first thing, check your keys now to see if perhaps you drew each other. Remember, you can't exchange your card, it's all completely random."

Thinking that it would be an incredible let down at this point to have the same key as my wife, I slipped the card into the slot and watched her do the same. A red light flashed and our cards were returned. We looked back at the lady who said, "Well, it looks like you won't be together tonight. Have a nice time. You might want to wander over near the stage, our first show is about to begin."

Wondering what the stage show could be about we both headed over to the stage. I noticed she was stopped by a man wearing a George Bush mask and they moved over to a nearby key indicator. I breathed a sigh of relief when the light flashed red.

The lights suddenly dimmed and on the small, makeshift stage, bright lights shined. A crowd gathered around while a Raggedy Ann and Andy walked out into the lights. For a moment they flopped around on stage, feigning some light kisses on cheeks, or perhaps a pinch on the ass. Suddenly, they locked in a long passionate kiss, their mouths open wide as tongues darted and toyed.

The couple tore off their bright red wigs and then each took a firm grasp of each others clothes and yanked. Originally held together by Velcro, the clothes zipped right off the performers and we could see it was none other than Jenna Jameson and Randy Spears completely naked.

The couple wasted no time as Jenna sat back in an armchair and spread her legs wide. She began running her hands up her waist out over her large breasts, moving her palms over her nipples. Slowly they enlarged to an enormous size.

Meanwhile Randy kneeled down between her legs and ran his tongue up her thigh while stroking his long cock. He moved his tongue over her neatly shaved pussy lips and then pushed it into her as she twitched at the sensation. Running his tongue up between her lips, he eased her lips open as he moved to her clit.

Sucking the nub into his mouth he sucked loudly as she began to moan. Remembering her in a number of porn flicks, I watched her face trying to see if the was acting or whether she was building up to a real orgasm. I may be naïve but it sure looked real to me as she pumped her hips and then arched her back moaning loudly, "I'm coming, I'm coming."

Randy then stood up and presented his cock to her, shoving it hard into her mouth. Grabbing her head, he moved his hips back and forth, fucking her face with abandon. His ass cheeks flexed tightly with each thrust and you could see the strain on Jenna's face as she took as much of him into her mouth as she could bear.

In moments he began to make some exaggerated faces as she brought him closer and closer to orgasm. Finally, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and stroked himself with his hand. His cum spurted out over her face and then, as he moved his cock, down onto her breasts. It was incredible the amount of cum he covered her with, it was literally splashing all over her.

She then ran her hand though the cum and looked out at the audience seductively as she licked each finger clean. In a moment the lights on stage went off and the rest of the lights came on.

Looking around I noticed a lot of guys adjusting their erections in their pants and I imagine a lot of women were pretty wet. I looked around the room and looked for someone to try my key with. Spotting my wife, I realized she was doing the same thing.