Masquerade Ch. 03

Story Info
Molly has a good time at the Masquerade too.
708 words
4.16
20.7k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After watching Kathleen turner walk onto the elevator, I wondered about my wife. Looking around the room I noticed her sitting by herself at a table, sipping what looked like a whiskey sour. I walked up to the table and sat down, noticing a strange far away gaze in her eyes.

"Molly, are you okay?"

"I was just fucked by Bruce Willis," she said dreamily.

"Wow, well babe, I just finished fucking Kathleen Turner."

Snapping back, she looked at me and said, "You fucked who?"

"Kathleen Turner, she just left in the elevator, just a few minutes ago," I said.

"I couldn't believe it, I mean, he was wearing some strange bowling ball getup, made him look real fat. Anyway, we tried the key thing and zap, there it was, a green light and room twelve oh one popped up.

"Well, I was a bit disappointed as we headed to the room, but then he removed his costume and well, I was a lot happier. He was nicely built, a touch of hair on his chest and after he took off the strange bowling ball helmet, his head was bald."

"What did you do?"

"Well, after I undressed, I climbed on the bed and he went down on me."

"You let him do that?"

"You mean you didn't go down on..."

"She wouldn't let me," I answered.

"But you tried."

I nodded.

"Anyway, he went down on me, but before putting his tongue into me, he took his bald head and brushed it against my pussy. It felt so good, by the time he pulled away, his head was wet from me.

"He then used his mouth on me until I came. I tried to catch my breath as he moved up and slipped his cock into me. It slipped right in I was so wet. Anyway, I came again and then he came. It was fast for the both of us."

"Was it good?"

"I came twice, of course it was good."

"But was..."

"Was he as good as you?"

"Was he?"

"He was different, I mean it was all so strange. What about you?"

"Yeah, I almost came when I first slipped it in her. It was so exciting, hell I'm hard now thinking about it."

"You're hard again?"

"Yes."

"Did you shower after you were with her?"

"No, what about you."

She shook her head, "No."

"Then..."

"I still have my room key," she whispered.

We got up together and rushed to the elevator. Riding down to the twelfth floor, we quickly went into the room and undressed. She climbed up on the bed and I crawled between her legs, dipping my tongue into her still wet pussy. I moved it in a circle, letting the taste of her and Bruce's Willis' cum cover my tongue.

I then moved up to her clit and sucked it as I pushed two fingers into her pussy. She moaned and then asked, "Did you taste it, did you taste his cum."

I nodded, mumbling, "Yes," while still sucking her clit. She then raised her hips and came, her cunt contracting on my fingers, soaking them. Leaving them in her, I moved up and kissed her on the mouth, letting her get a taste too.

She then rolled me on my back and while I licked the cum off my fingers, she took my cock in her mouth, tasting Kathleen Turner's cum that had dried on my cock. Looking down I asked her, "Molly, can you taste it?"

Removing my cock from her mouth she said, "Yes, I can taste her." She dove back onto my cock again, bobbing her head up and down on me until I came. Holding her lips tight around me, she swallowed my cum and then ran her tongue all over my cock, my balls and into my pubic hair, slurping up every last bit of taste she could.

She then crawled up next to me and we kissed, sharing the cum she had licked off of me. We then got dressed and, leaving the card key on the dresser in the room, we rode the elevator down and walked out through the lobby, both so happy we had our taste of fame.