Masquerade Done Right

Story Info
The search for a submissive with a masquerade spin.
1.1k words
3.31
4.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All members are over the age of 18 and are consenting adults for all said activities in story.

***

It all started on a dark London night in mid October. The night air was cool and crisp as I walked into the secluded club on Braum Street. Very few knew of the place for it is only for the high rolling elite members. Mostly high ranking military, government, doctors and lawyers are invited and only 200 invitations go out a year and never does the same elite receive an invitation year after year. Masquerade is the affair with a flair. The women who attend wear corsets with a thong, stockings and heels are a must. There's a long ballet bar down the center of the room with the ladies bent half over asses sticking out hands on the bar waiting in sweet agony as the men wander and drink. Bidding on their nights pleasure simply by smelling and viewing their sweet anuses.

Once chosen a man will urinate on his prize where she will be put on display until he is ready to consume such a sweet whore. He may choose to consume his pleasure in the open or in a non private room. Tonight nothing was catching his eye, until a very tall woman walked in a champagne corset with breasts that more than filled her corset with a very tasteful stitching across the bodice. Laced up the back with tiny jewels running down the back. Her thong completely see through lace over a very smooth pussy. The back with a small champagne pearl in the triangle string cut out dangling and teasing. His cock began to stir. Her hair mid length and curly pinned up with pearl hair pins and a mask that was black cloth and lacy tied with a simple black ribbon. Heels that were unnecessary due to her height but was very classy. She wore a garter belt and hosiery both simple. She gracefully walked up to the bar and bent over.

The room quieted quickly and many wondered over to the beauty hidden beneath the mask but none would urinate on her many would smell her anus commenting on its sweet aroma but her beauty was too much. A few pulled their cocks out and jacked off- only to be removed as this is against the rules. Some threw dollars at her cheapening her worth. She wanted to run away but couldn't she was already locked into the bar by the keeper. Men started to gather their evenings pleasures and mingle towards rooms or the open floor. Hearing women scream in pain or in sweet ecstasy is music to my ears. The room began to empty as their needs were fulfilled. Women were ushered away by nurses to assist the women with cleaning and bandaging if needed. The men went home to their families or their mistresses.

Her hands still on the bar as small tears began to fall feeling foolish for even putting herself out there. For she was the only one with hands still on the bars. Her anxiety began to rise her heart racing and chest hurting. Her legs shoulder length apart and bent over began to ache. Little did she know she was the highest paid for entertainment tonight. The keeper came and unlocked her wrists but she stayed until she was ordered to stand. The blood rushing to her head made her feel dizzy and weak, feeling hands around her waist guiding her away. Slipping my hand into hers I lead her into the damp cold streets of London. Slipping my coat around her shoulders but leaving it open purposely showing off my prize. It wasn't a long walk to my place but long enough to freeze her nipples.

Once in the lobby we made our way to the elevator where she was no longer allowed to wear my coat. I pushed her up against the elevator kissing her beautiful lips working my way down her neck while rubbing her wet pussy telling her what a bad little girl she was for arriving so late. I will be punishing her very dearly for such lateness I thought as I slid the card into the door before entering. Tossing my coat on the chair causally asking her if she would like a drink. Such a polite woman as she declined. I didn't care she was getting a glass of wine anyways. I like this woman and I don't even know her but I will see just how far I can push her. I pulled her close to me and kissed her lips nibbling ever so slightly listening to her moan. Spinning her around kicking her feet apart bending her in half. I laced my tongue around her thong running it up and down my tongue inhaling her sweet smell. Massaging her ass cheeks while probing her tight little hole listening to her protests turn to little moans. Sucking up her sweet juice dripping from her pussy running down her legs and my face. Sucking and biting her clit teasing her immensely. She pulled away when I bit her clit and tried to stand up so I left her standing in the middle of the room pussy dripping and aching for relief.

Pulling up a chair in front of her face I pulled her hair as she fumbled over my knee. Spanking her ass to a beat red pulling her thong off and spreading her ass cheeks spanking that sweet asshole. Her legs began to kick and flail about. Flipping her over I began to spank her pussy. Pinching her nipples as hard as I could. She screamed so loud I pushed her to the floor barking that she better not remove those clamps. I unzipped my trousers picking up her thong and pissing on them as I stood over her pissing on her beautiful body. I stuffed her thong in her mouth gagging the noise, while I devoured her sweet little swollen pussy. I could eat her out all day long. Pushing her legs above her head spanking her hot little pussy once again, alternating between spanking and probing her ass hole. Twisting my finger deep inside hearing her moan and beg for more. My room mate came home early with his boyfriend for some naughty fun only to see me enjoying my own fun. They instantly went hard when I invited them to play giving up my own ass for play. Indulging in their kinkiest and dirtiest wishes. Leaving my prize tied to watch showing her what was yet to be done in the future. Her eyes full of fear? No, it's not fear it's desire.