Masquerade in Venice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroica
Eroica
157 Followers

Nina cried out,

AHHHHHHHHSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIII" as pumped the device in a frenzy for about 15 seconds. She then turned off the device and lay slumped with her hands on the now still device, still staring at Sherri. Monika helped her off the Sybian after a minute or so and assisted the exhausted girl to a large stuffed chair to rest, where she slumped down with her legs partially spread.

Monika went over to the drawer and removed another similar phallus but larger about 8" in length. She removed the used one and replaced it with the new one. She took the lube and rubbed it all over the phallus and said to Sherri,

"Now it is your turn, my Queen"

Sherri immediately wanted to say no; she thought once again of Ian but, but,…….. but the warm feeling in her pussy and breasts, the lustful looks of Nina and the sexual actions she had been witnessing compelled her to stand up and walk forward to the beautiful skier, whose tall athletic body was muscular with small but very firm breasts without a hint of sag to them.

"You'll like this so much that you'll want more and more tonight," purred the German as she turned Sherri around and removed her red see through robe. She then took her thumbs and slowly pulled her g-string down and removed them, leaving Sherri only standing in her heels–completely naked.

Monika stood behind her and reached around her body and found the magnificent breasts. She gently felt them with her manicured fingers tweaking both nipples and squeezing them gently, marveling at their smoothness and naturalness. She dropped her hands to Sherri's hips and whispered, "Are you ready, donne bella?

Due to the last two hours of sexual activity, the aphrodisiac working its way slowly through her system, and the decadent atmosphere, Sherri squatted down on the phallus, hesitated for a couple of seconds when it was against the entrance to her vagina, then plunged downward in one movement and engulfed the entire 8' vibrator into pussy. Her pussy was so wet from the previous 2 hours that she did need the lubrication herself.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh," cried Sherri as Monika holding the remote control, simultaneously turned on the machine as she plunged downward on the phallus .

Nina walked over from the chair and knelt in front of the now panting American woman. She started to worship her large breasts and Sherri held her head in her hands pressing her close to her chest.

"Faster", pleaded Sherri after a minute or two, as she started to hump the phallus faster and harder, and rubbing her clitoris against the vibrating base.

She was unaware of her audience that had entered the room. Her eyes had been closed due to the intensity of the sensations she was feeling and as her mind wandered again to her husband and lover, Ian, the man that no machine, woman or man could ever replace. She was imagining that this was Ian's cock she was riding, remembering the time they made love on the Spanish beach during their honeymoon, and then she started to feel that familiar warmth starting to spread throughout her entire body.

"Faster, faster, it feels so fucking good," she screamed to Monika as her body started to spasm on the vibrating box and rotating phallus. Nina was biting on her nipples and stroking her clitoris with her hand.

In the doorway of the room stood Sergio, Gabriella, Silvia and Fleur. The women were all completely nude except for transparent micro g-strings, silk stockings and thin garter belt and their 5"identical Italian pumps. Their makeup had been applied and all their hair was swept up on the top of their head, similar to Sherri and Monika. All were glistening with aromatic oils that had been applied to their bodies and their pubic areas were completely shaven. Except for their height differences, they looked eerily alike with bright red lipstick and very similar necklaces. They all had been Queens once before, on never to be forgotten nights, but tonight they were to be Assistants to the Queen, Sherri.

Sergio stood in front of them wearing a red cape with the designs of a dragons, exquisitely hand sewn in the colors of black and gold. His black patent leather shoes were reflecting the candlelight in the room.

"OHOHOHHHHHHHHHHHHYEAAAAAAAAA,"shouted Sherri as a massive orgasm racked her body and she rocked back and forth on the Sybian, with her breasts bouncing and swaying for the small appreciative audience.

Nina had stood up and moved to the side after Sherri's thrashing orgasm.

But instead of turning the device off, Monika continued to allow the phallus to continue the probing of her body. Sherri began to stir and react again to the relentless probing of the rotating phallus.

"Fleur, please follow me," said Sergio as he took the beautiful French runway model by the hand. She stood at least 7" taller than the man but his regal bearing and attitude made her not seem so tall.

As he stood in front of Sherri, he opened the front of his robe and revealed a rigid and very thick uncircumcised 6" penis, encased in black leather cock ring. He has totally nude otherwise, except for the slippers.

Sergio lifted Sherri by the chin and said, "Suck me, my beauty."

Sherri opened her eyes, one more time on this very different night, to see another shaven man with a large erect penis inches from her face. She looked up and saw the eyes and smile of Sergio and then down again to the penis. Her body and all her senses were on fire, she realized that she was becoming sex crazed like she never been in her entire life.

"Yes, I want it," she whispered as she lowered her head and licked the underside of Sergio's cock. She lifted up her eyes and stared at him the entire time with her tongue slowly moving up his cock and when she finished circling the head a few times, she started to flick the head rapidly.

"Santa Lucia, you have great talent," Sergio gasped as the young American woman engulfed his cock with her mouth and pump it with her right hand.

Monika increased the speed of the Sybian and Sherri started her bump and grind motions over the phallus while slowly swallowing Sergio's cock.

"Fleur, prepare her backside for tonight," Sergio commanded the French model who immediately understood the nature of the command.

She lubed her long red nailed middle finger, and then she gently pushed Sherri forwards with her other hand. This action only forced more of Sergio's thick penis into her mouth and Sherri leaned over submissively for whatever Fleur was going to do to her.

Fleur circled the young woman's anus and gently inserted her lubed finger up to the first knuckle. She immediately became aware of the rotating phallus on the other side of the thin membrane.

"AHHHHHHH", moaned Sherri as she felt the red nailed finger enter her tight orifice, as she continued to suck Sergio's cock faster and faster.

Sergio was trying to hold himself back as long as possible but it was becoming more and more difficult. Looking down on the beautiful American woman's bobbing head and seeing those eyes continuing to look up at him as she stopped sucking and licked his penis with copious amount of saliva. Then he refocused his gaze and saw the beautiful French woman squatting like a baseball catcher with her spread legs, shaved pussy and surgically perfect breasts, all supported by 5" heels. This was becoming two much for his overloaded senses.

The French girl inserted a second finger into Sherri's ass and at the same time started to finger her clit furiously while staring at Sergio.

She lifted her head off of Sergio's cock and shouted, "AAAAAghhhhhh, I'm cumming aginnnnnnnnn….fffffffffffuffffffffccccckk." She exploded in another massive orgasm and pushed back against Fleur's two fingers and the non-ending and continuous probing of the rotating Sybian phallus. This time she did not stop after her orgasm but continued to hump her clit against the machine and the two piston like fingers of the shaking French woman, who was in the middle of an orgasm herself, furiously rubbing her clitoris up and down with her finger.

Across the room, the other women were caressing each other and kissing each other's necks and breasts, all the time watching with one eye the wanton display unfolding in front of them. They knew that Sherri would be an ideal Queen the way she was performing in the room.

Sergio felt on the verge of cumming but he knew he needed to wait until the start of the festivities and the utterance of the Society's sacred Word. He was not allowed to orgasm tonight until the Word was uttered. He had fasted as all the Society's Brother's and Sister's had, for the past week. No sex for the week and he thought that he better stop now, right this second, before he exploded into the roof of her mouth! He would need his virility in a very short time and he also needed to test the new Queen to see if she was ready to go forward in accordance the ancient customs of the Brotherhood.

He stepped back and gently removed Sherri's head off his penis. She had felt the familiar swelling and throbbing and knew he was only seconds away from cumming in her mouth. She wanted it all and wanted to swallow every single drop of his cum and suck him dry. She felt empty all of a sudden; she had become addicted to having her three orifices filled, giving her the zenith of pleasure for a woman.

"I want more, more, more. I want more cock. Please let me have your cock. I want it, please give it back to me," she moaned with her eyes half closed while looking at the Prior and humping like an animal in heat against the phallus and the French beauty's fingers.

Sergio turned around to the lustful and lewdly acting trio of women, with his throbbing and erect penis exposed to all, and announced in an authoritative voice, "She is ready. The Queen has said the SACRED word to start our festivities:

"Desidera più"............(She wants more)

He added, "It is time to give her più and più and più. Our divine Dionysus has spoke through his Queen's mouth once again!

Let's depart very soon and initiate and partake in the festivities with our fellow Brothers and Sisters."

Sergio had suddenly transformed into the role of the PRIOR of the 'Societa della Carne'. He would remain in that role and persona for the remainder of the night.

Sherri was taken off the Sybian by two of the women in an erotic daze each holding one of her arms. She would be hastily prepared by her Handmaidens in the next fifteen minutes and then on to the secret destination to begin her reign as the new Queen of the Societa della Carne!

Sergio Del Angelo was the 42nd Prior in the 'Societa della Carne'. He has inherited this highest position the Society upon the death of his Uncle, Romano. The written history of the Society stretched back in time to the thirteenth century and probably much earlier but records had been lost due to a great fire in the Middle Ages. However, its historians have conjectured that it was a continuation of the great cult of Dionysus that was never completely extinguished in the 5th century when conversion to Christianity was made law by the Roman Emperors. It simply went underground and due to the isolation of Venice during the subsequent centuries it had thrived as secret society attracting the great and famous. The cognoscenti and occult historians knew it as the oldest secret society in the world.

In the past, only the Italian and European nobility and other elites, including more than a few Bishops and Abbots and perhaps even a Pope as Society lore recounted, had been members. They all had all been recruited to partake in its orgiastic activities and rites. In the twentieth century, its membership was opened up to include many nationalities, reflecting a much smaller world and the many potential candidates from the new elites of managers, politicians, celebrities and artists. The old world of nobility and Church was slowly fading away as the New Age had come to dominate the world scene. This opened, but still very restrictive membership, guaranteed the continued influence the Society upon the hallways of power and influence throughout the world. The Masters of the Society knew that the magic formula for Power continued to be the combination of Money and Sex and more Sex.

Its female members were chosen while they were young women and preferably married to a male member of the Society. Unmarried males required the permission of the Society to marry a woman outside the Society and then he must be willing to initiate her into the Society before the marriage. In most cases, the unmarried men married females attached to the Society through family ties or unmarried initiated Sisters. If a married couple were chosen for the Society, the attitude and behavior of the husband determined whether they together would be become part of the chosen few. If the husband freely participated in the ancient fertility rites with the other Brothers and Sisters, while accepting the ravishing of his wife by the others, then the couple would enter full membership for life.

Gabriella was a daughter of a Society Brother, who upon her engagement to Sergio was chosen as a Queen for her initiation; and Patrizia, an unmarried Sister, a former Queen, would marry a current or future Brother in all likelihood.

Being chosen as a Queen was the beginning of a formal initiation of a young woman into the Society. But only the most beautiful and the sexually talented were chosen for this honor. Within the Society, former Queens had elite status and were very honored at every opportunity. They were considered the 'Brides of Dionysus'.

On the Gondola

As they stepped onto the gondola awaiting their arrival at the steps of the nearby bridge, Ian extended his arm with the gondolier to assist Patrizia, as she stepped down gingerly in her five inch heels onto the not to steady boat. Although both of the passengers were wearing full-length light silk cloaks, hers purple and his violet, and masks covering most of their faces, this was not considered strange behavior in Venice with its many balls and parties throughout the year. But what grabbed the man's attention, were the tanned legs and stockings exposed to the upper thigh (glistening in the moonlight with special oils) as she stepped forward and her cloak opened stepping onto the boat.

She is not wearing anything underneath that cloak. I'll look closer when she gets off, the gondolier thought to himself.

Patrizia said, "Santa Maria Gloriosa Dei Frari, per favore"

"Si, subito" said the gondolier as he turned the craft around and headed toward the destination.

Patrizia slipped her arm around Ian's, sitting very close together, and leaned her head on his shoulder and said:

"The church where we are going is also the resting place of the famous Casanova. Have you heard of him before?"

Ian relied, "Of course everyone has heard of the famous Casanova. Quite the ladies man in his day! But, are we going to a Masquerade party in a church? Is that what I heard you say?

Patrizia laughed and squeezing his arm said, " Of course not. Not tonight. But in the past the Society has had more than a few festivities in abandoned churches and especially former convents. Convents are the best venue but very hard to find. Very naughty wouldn't you say?"

Ian sat up and turned around and looking at her closely for a few moments said. "Okay, I heard you talk about a Society, ceremonies and orgies. What is exactly is this Society and what's the agenda tonight?"

Patrizia glanced back around to the Gondolier who was a few feet to the rear and turned around and pulled Ian closer to her. "I don't think he understands English but I will speak low so he can't hear," she almost whispered to the enamored American.

The small boast lazily drifted into a small dark canal making its way through a labyrinth of small bridges, ancient palazzos, ordinary houses and churches. The only sound in this part of Venice at night is an occasional screeching cat or an argument between a married couple in an apartment high overhead. For the most part it was quiet except for the oar making its way through the water, the humming and soft singing of the gondolier and the soft warm summer breeze.

In a low voice and covering her mouth, Patrizia explained the history and purposes of the Society through the ages. She explained how she was introduced into the Society and described in graphic detail her initiation as a Queen of the Society when she was only 18 years old. As she was describing her night as Queen, she slipped her left hand underneath her cloak and started to feel her right breast, pinching and pulling her nipple, and starting to spread her legs ever so slightly, so Ian could glimpse her nylons and upper thigh but not so much that the gondolier could see anything.

It was very dark in these narrow canals and with a quick look behind her, Patrizia slipped her hand into the cloak of Ian.

She giggled and said with her inimitable Italian accent," Your manhood is very hard. I really excite you with stories of the Society and my experiences as Queen. You really are a bad boy at heart, Ian."

Her slow stroking of his penis, the sinister and eerie surroundings of the dark canal with moss growing up the sides of the buildings and her erotic tales had made him as hard as a rock. The aphrodisiac and Viagra that Patrizia had slipped into his drinks were starting to take full effect.

She leaned over and kissed him slipping her tongue into his mouth aggressively. He responded by kissing her back forcefully, filling her mouth and dueling with her tongue.

As the gondola made a sharp turn to the right and entered another even smaller and darker canal, Patrizia broke away, looked up and asked Ian:

"How much do you want me tonight. What do you want to do to me?"

Before he could answer, an image of Sherri floated past him in his mind as if she were an ancient ghost emerging from the murky depths of the small canal.

He leaned down and put his hand on her bare and silky thigh and whispered, "You know I love my wife so much and she loves me. Although we came close in the hotel room, I don't think I could make love to you at a party tonight. Maybe when I see Sherri there and the three of us talk, then who knows? She may be in the mood for some fun."

Patrizia started to giggle (thinking about Queen Sherri's role at the festivities) and smiling said, "You are such a Romantic…. an absolute dinosaur, a relic." She pulled him closer to herself and said, "Not to burst your illusions, but what would happen if we arrived and you saw Sherri being fucked by someone else? What then? Would you turn around and leave or would you fuck me, right next to her? As she finished saying this she pulled apart her cloak in the very dark canal and allowed him to see, in the very dim light, her wanton nakedness, with her legs apart supported by the very high heels. She pulled his hand down to her vagina

She saw his look and the lust written all over his face. She closed up her cloak and said, "Ian, I am a very young woman and have many many things to learn. But let me explain one thing I know. Listen very carefully now. Love and Sex are two different things. Just because you love and have sex with someone, doesn't mean you can't have sexual desire for another person and act on it, of course within reason and as circumstances dictate. This is why there is so much divorce in your country. One of the spouses is attracted to a member of the opposite sex and presto, she/he is filing for divorce, and everything built up over the years goes down the drain. Here in Europe, we are open-minded about these matters. We understand that occasionally the eye wanders and we all want a taste of something else. However, we know the difference between Lust and Love. But, having sex with another person is not a good reason to completely destroy your life with your partner, whom you love and share so many other things including love, companionship and mutual care."

Eroica
Eroica
157 Followers