Masquerade in Venice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then was assisted and turned sideways and Gabriella whispered in her ear, "Please kneel and answer the question like I told you." Sherri nodded her head up and down. Her throat felt dry and her pussy felt like it was overflowing with her juices. She was so turned on and desperately needed to have any type of sex at this very moment. The atmosphere, her blindfolded darkness and the applause caused her to think that she might be in a dream.

"What do you want, my Queen? Intoned the Prior to Sherri kneeling on a soft pillow on the floor.

"PIU", said Sherri.

"Brethren, the Queen wants more, we will now give her more and more!" Shouted the Prior to the Crowd.

Sherri heard the wild shouting and cheering as she knelt on a soft pillow, with her hands by her sides. Then she felt the soft head of a cock placed against her lips and heard Gabriella whisper in her ear, "What do you want?"

Sherri replied, "I want more, piu."

When she finished uttering the words, and she accepted the cock into her mouth and circled her tongue around its head and started sucking it greedily. She then raised both of her hands to manipulate it and allow it better access to her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down on the cock. She realized that she had entered a state of sexual frenzy and she no longer had control over her body. It was on fire!

Ian

Ian stared at the Queen kneeling and expertly giving head to the Prior. I feel like I am in a movie, I never expected a party like this, he said to himself. Patrizia was kneeling on the floor sucking him, like the Queen was doing similarly on the stage. She had thrown back her cloak when the women on the stage had revealed their bodies to the crowd. She too was in frenzied and highly sexual state now, like many others in the crowd. He felt his control slipping but wanted to fuck Patrizia before anything else.

The music had started again loud and with a steady techno beat once the Queen accepted the prior's cock in her mouth. Some people were dancing but most others were engaged sexually or staring at the activity on the stage.

Suddenly, two women appeared next to him. They were two of the women who had been on the stage with the Queen, because he noticed their distinctive purple cloaks and masks.

"Come with us, now," the one said seductively with a very Italian accent. Patrizia took her mouth away from Ian's cock and stood up. All three women and Ian moved through the crowd of people to an area to the right of the stage. Most people were moving sexually to the beat of the music. There was much sexual screaming and sounds of orgasmic activity blending with the relentless beat of the music

The area was about half the height of the stage. It contained a sofa and some chairs and was obviously reserved from the rest of the people in this 'crazy party', at least from Ian's viewpoint. As they slowly sidestepped their way through the crowd, Ian noticed everyone involved in some sort of sexual act or they were looking on; either waiting to be involved or just being voyeurs as they masturbated at the scenes around them. He noticed that most people's cloaks had been pulled back, exposing their bodies, as they walked to the reserved area. Ian was confronted with a score of breasts and cocks within his line of sight and numerous couples fucking to his left and right. As they entered the reserved area he looked down and noticed that his own erect cock had been exposed as they walked through the crowd.

"Please sit down, here," said the sexy woman with the beautiful mask and smile. He remembered that mouth from the night before, the beautiful white teeth and the signature-curved lips. Sensing that he recognized her, Gabriella put her finger to his lips and shook her head and said sexily: "We are here to please you. Relax and enjoy." With that she gently pushed him back on the sofa.

She knelt before him, and immediately took his still hard cock into her mouth. She looked so sexy with her beautiful mask with purple feathers almost one foot tall and her sexy eyes. Her breasts looked even better than he imagined totally exposed for everyone to see, then she did last night at the hotel, when he was sneaking peaks at her almost see through top. He remembered the lust he felt for her as they talked in the hotel bar. Yes, she was the reason he so impulsively accepted the invitation. And here a day later, she is kneeling between my legs and sucking my cock between those beautiful lips and deep-throating me at will! Was this a dream, he asked himself?

At the same time the two other women knelt on the couch by his side and offered their breasts to him to suck and feel. Patrizia leaned into to him and started to tongue kiss with him passionately. He was feeling her breasts and the other woman's, who appeared to have a French accent (Fleur). Fleur then dropped down on the floor and joined Gabriella Fleur taking turns sucking his cock. Both sensed that he was getting close after a couple of more minutes.

As he looked straight ahead, no more than twenty feet, he saw the Queen being fucked by the Prior, as she lay on her back facing away from him on the altar.

Her beautiful legs, with the light red stockings, were wrapped around the Prior, as he pounded her pussy hard and vigorously while standing, facing Ian and the women. There were a couple of men standing behind him, waiting their turn to ravish the Queen in any manner they chose, when he was done.

He felt the two women release their lips from his cock and in a very quick movement; Patrizia had swung her body around and was straddling him. He felt one of the other women putting a condom on his penis.

Looking him in the eyes, she kissed him deeply, and slowly sank her wet pussy down completely on his very hard cock. She stood still for a second, savoring the fullness of this man in her vagina, and slowly released herself from long kiss with him.

She whispered in his ear, "Now, fuck me like you wanted earlier in the hotel room. Take me completely…I'm yours tonight."

Gradually increasing her tempo over the first couple of minutes, she started to rock back and forth rapidly, finally fucking him like no other women had ever had in this position. He was hypnotized by her swaying breasts and her upper and lower teeth bared as if in a trance. The eroticism of the situation coupled with the sweat pouring from Patrizia's body was driving him over the edge quickly. At that moment he noticed Gabriella on her knees next to him. A man in a mask of a goat, it was really a headdress since it extended over his shoulders, was starting to fuck her doggy style - pounding into her fast and hard, just as Ian envisioned a goat would act like, taking a naked woman in the wild. She saw him looking and leaned over to him and started tongue kissing slowly for a couple of seconds with the goat-man continuing his assault on her rear.

He felt Patrizia pussy start to spasm. He knew she was about to cum and he wanted to cum with her at the same time. She started screaming,

"Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. Ian started to cum with her as she was screaming and holding him by the shoulders. Her large breasts were bouncing up and down and he reached up and held both while he was at the peak of his orgasm and felt pleasant numbness spread throughout his entire body. He slumped back on the couch, with her breasts in his hands and Patrizia collapsed on his chest with her head on his shoulder.

Sherri

Sheri had been on her knees awaiting the next cock. How many had been in her? She did not know how many, she had lost count. She lost track of time and of how many orgasms she had. They were starting to be continuous with each new sized and shaped cock, new movements, and new smells. She was in a blind universe deprived of her vision. She wanted more, she felt at the moment that she was only getting started!

She thought of Ian. Where is he? Was he one of the men that had fucked her already? No, not Ian he would have called out my name. He would have recognized me. Maybe, he will be next, let's see, she thought to herself. I can't wait for him.

Sherri was helped off the altar. She was given something to drink. She asked if her blindfold could be removed and a woman's voice whispered, "Not yet."

She was lifted up onto the soft padded altar, and straddled the man laying flat on his back. His penis was inserted into her pussy. She felt a woman's hand guiding the cock to its target.

Um, this is a big one and it feels good but it is still not Ian, she said to herself. "Yes, fuck me harder," she told the man underneath her. Make me cum again," she hoarsely told the unknown person as she bounced up and down taking his penis deeper and deeper into her body.

She felt a finger applying lube to her anus, and immediately she stopped her vigorous movements and leaned forward. She knew a double penetration was coming. She relaxed her anal area and felt the head of the cock pushing against tight sphincter muscle. She leaned back into the cock and felt it break through the opening. She stopped and relaxed a little more; the man below her started to move out of her vagina, allowing the cock in her ass to move slowly into her bowels.

The two men started to use her and pound into her to the loud techno beat. It felt like 120 beats to the minute the way the men were using her. Being part of this human sandwich made Sherri felt every nerve cell in her body light up like a Christmas tree.

"AHHHHHH, I'm cumminghooooly shiiiiiit," Sherri exploded in another orgasm. She felt both men inside her start to cum as she was screaming and pumping between the two cocks. Both men went as deep as possible into her body as their sperm left their bodies. After a few more thrusts, she felt their movements slow down to nothing.

"I want more," she whispered to no one in particular.

Ian

The beautiful Sylvia was between Ian's legs as he was lying on the couch. She had his cock between her large sweaty breasts and was rubbing it between them to the pounding beat of the bass in the music. Little did he know that this woman, behind the rose colored mask with the purple feathers, was a masturbatory fantasy for millions of Italian and other European men. Her breasts were legendary in a country known for having legendary boobs….Sophia, Anna, Gina…the list was endless. But most men would have died, to see her bring Ian's cock back to life with her peerless oral talents and a tongue that reached the bottom of her chin.

She was a tall version of Patrizia, who was sitting at the end of the couch, only a few feet from him, servicing a large and tall black man with her mouth. He thought she was 'something else', that Patrizia. He had already seen her fuck three men after him while he recovered from their overdue and very vigorous fucking session. She likes many men, he thought. It really turns me on to see her giving and getting pleasure, especially so, when she is always tying to maintain eye contact with me no matter whom she is with.

The Queen on the stage likes a lot of men too, thought Ian. He wasn't counting but he saw her in so many combinations and saw many different men that he was probably only one not with her tonight!

(He was right…..He was the one of the few!…….)

He continued to look around the room for Sherri but could not see anyone resembling her since the ceremonies on the stage. He was starting to wonder if she was even at the party. Surely, if she were on the dance floor or walking around the room, she would have been looking for him.

Silvia removed her breasts from his cock and leaned back on the couch and spread her legs wide for Ian's view. She signaled with her little finger to him to come and fuck her. Her pussy was completely shaved and her outer lips were flared outward. They were not swollen, but he noticed a little redness just on the outside of her two inner lips. Silvia had fucked at least four men already. Not every one to completion because some of the men, a majority really, were moving from woman to woman after penetrating each for a couple of minutes and not cumming. They appeared to be saving their orgasms for the Queen on the altar, at least as far as he could tell from the grunts and cries coming from the stage all night. Most of the men were wearing cock rings. So it appeared the strategy in this party was not to concentrate on any one person but to sample as many as possible, as long as you had the energy and stamina to keep going!

Ian knelt on the couch and lowered his face to Silvia's pussy. He delicately licked her slightly swollen parts for a minute or two, and then moved his attention to her clit, which was standing out prominently from her vulva. He was determined to give her as much pleasure as he possibly could before he fucked her. As he looked up, between Silvia's breasts, he noticed Patrizia looking at him, as the large black man, who had the mask of a donkey, was fucking her hard. He noticed that that the man's cock appeared to be the size of an elephant trunk. I wonder if she remembers the remark earlier about the size of a man's penis. She was definitely now on the other side of a battering ram, he thought to himself as he heard her grunting and moaning!

He continued to flick the Italian actresses clit with his tongue as he slowly worked his middle finger in a circular motion around her G spot. It didn't take long and he felt her vaginal muscles clenching his finger.

She didn't shout or scream but she just groaned in short bursts, "ah…ah….ah.." as she slowly shook her head back and forth and her lower body started to spasm continuously The spasms lasted for over a minute as he stopped licking her clitoris and slowly licked her outer lips.

She lay still for a couple of minutes and Ian stroked his now rock hard cock with his hands. I just love giving orgasms, he thought chuckling to himself. He looked over at Patrizia and she was now sucking the black man to completion or at least trying to, as she barely could get the head of his penis in her mouth.

He looked up to the stage and there was only one man fucking the Queen.

He felt a tap on shoulder and it was Gabriella with her perfect lips and the nipple of her right breast touching his left shoulder. "Come with me, please…. Sexy man," she requested with a sexy smile.

Sherri

"AHHHHHHHHHH,YESSSSSSSS, screamed Sherri as she had another orgasm.

She lay with her legs spread with her legs behind his back as the man continued to pump into pussy. She was not sore and was still very lubricated as she felt the man swelling and then tensing up and stopping. She felt the surge of cum filling the condom one more time. One more man had cum inside her; she had lost count but she was still enjoying each one. The last one wasn't so large, but he knew how to stimulate her clit very well as he fucked her. Strangely, as he pulled out of her, she still wanted to fuck some more. She asked herself if she ever remembered being this sexual in her entire life? Never.

She felt a new penis at the entrance to her pussy. She opened her legs wider to accommodate his thrust. But, he entered slow and pushed himself inside her till she felt his short pubic hairs touching her pubic bone. She felt him slowly rotating his cock while simultaneously rubbing her clit back and forth with his pubic bone. She recognized the movements and the size of the fairly large cock. She placed her hands on the man's chest and felt the soft and substantial hair that she knew so well.

"Ian, is that you, honey?" She said with a cry.

There was silence from the man. She felt the man responding to her movements just like Ian. It had to be him. This time she was sure it was Ian, she said to herself.

"Ian, fuck me hard, fuck me hard, I need it so bad," she yelled close to his ear trying make herself heard over the music.

The man responded by kissing her on the lips and increasing his tempo to the driving beat of the music.

"Yes, Yes, it is you darling, give me more of your cock, I am going to cum, please cum with me," she screamed

"I..I…I…I…Loooooooooooove youuuuuuu, Baby," she cried as a crashing orgasm engulfed her body. She felt the man cumming and pumping vigorously and suddenly stopping and then slowly continue to pump her as if he didn't want to stop.

She knew it was Ian…. no one else could ever make love to her that way. She wrapped her arms around the man and would not let him leave her.

Flight 368 – Venice to London

Sherri and Ian were sitting in the front row of Business Class. They had just taken off from the Venice Airport on their way to London. It was a late night departure from Venice that continued to Los Angeles after a brief stop in London.

"Was it all a dream, Ian? Did everything really happen?" Asked Sherri looking out the window and looking down upon the lights of the ancient fairyland, Venice.

"Yes, sweetheart, it really happened to you and I. We walked into another time and space, so different from our ordinary lives", responded Ian reaching over and pulling her close to him.

"I agree it was magical…. the canals, the eerie darkness, the beautiful buildings and churches, the different light, and the, the…sex. We entered a world where very very few have entered", Ian added.

"I enjoyed the lunch we had this afternoon at the restaurant with Gabriella and Sergio. They treated us so kindly. I love those two so much. I can't wait to see them again in Rio next year at Carnaval. And after such a long and exhausting night, our bags were packed for us, waiting for us at the airport and they checked us out of the hotel," said Sherri leaning her head on Ian's arm.

"And, remember our entire hotel bill was paid by Sergio and Gabriella," added Ian.

At the late lunch, Sergio informed them that they were accepted as members of the Society and would be formally inducted at the Carnaval festivities in five months. This trip and all subsequent trips would be paid for by the Society. Sergio also informed Ian that a famous Italian conglomerate had need of Ian's services and a significant management-consulting contract was being prepared for him. This would entail numerous trips back to Italy for himself and Sherri.

"Honey, I am so tired. Would you mind placing the blanket over us? We need to catch some sleep before we land in London. We didn't get much sleep last night, did we?" a drowsy Sherri winked at Ian.

Ian placed the blanket over both of them and the couple dozed off after a few minutes.

He slowly awoke about 45 minutes later and realized that Sherri was slowly stroking his cock underneath the blanket.

He heard her murmuring and she was talking in her sleep. He listened carefully and then distinctly heard her whispering,

"I want more, give me more!"