Masquerade Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we left the dance floor I had to piss. I left them to make out and grope each other while I found the men's room. On my way back, I peeked into the naughty room. There was an overweight couple, in their 60s, slowly making love in the missionary position on the mattress in the far corner. Not conventionally erotic, but actually quite lovely. I could imagine them doing this since the 1970s, reliving memories of their youth. I stepped into the room to see them better. I assumed they were exhibionists and would appreciate the attention.

As I stepped into the naughty room, I looked to my right and saw a gorgeous young woman on her hands and knees, dress pushed up onto her lower back. A man with shirt but no pants was sliding his cock in and out of her cunt. Her mouth, partially obscured from my view by her long straight black hair, was sliding up and down on the dick of a second man with his pants partially pulled down and sitting at her head. Beautiful! I stood among the other voyeurs and watched. As the women turned her head to see who all was admiring her show I saw that it was Sara! So her fantasy was coming true. The man behind her I now recognized as her boyfriend.

I left the scene to go find Caroline and Cowboy. Kissing, of course. My wife loves to kiss, and Cowboy was trying to keep up with her tongue. When their lips and tongues separated I told them I had found Sara, and where. My fellow voyeurs wanted to see the lovely young woman fulfilling her fantasy. The three of us made our way to the naughty room.

We went in close, my wife the closest to Sara. It was really a sight to see. The trio clearly enjoyed our attention. Sara's boyfriend pulled his bare cock from Sara's cunt. With his right hand, he reached for my wife's hand and put it on his wet dick. He asked her to lick Sara's pussy juices off it. Caroline laughed nervously and said no, backing away--into me. I steadied her, and kissed her. She was very turned on by the sight, sound and smell of Sara being pleasured by two men at once, right there in front of us. Her eyes shone with lust.

I leaned down close to her and said that I had a condom if she wanted to put on a show like Sara's. She asked if I wanted that. I said yes, it would turn me on to see her fuck Cowboy after dancing with him. She smiled and took our hands and led us to the one mattress left with clean sheets, the mattress by the door out to the dance floor. My wife undressed and I took her clothes and folded them up and put them neatly on the floor by the mattress. I took a condom from my back right pocket and opened the gold foil. I handed the lubricated condom to my wife and took my clothes off.

Cowboy was slower to disrobe. I don't think he really believed what was happening. Remember, at the start of the night, I told him that the plan was for him to flirt with my wife, then I would fuck her in front of everyone. I didn't say anything about him getting any! He was nervous. Afraid that he was misconstruing the situation. I mean, single men in their 50s who go to a sex club are pathetic losers who never, ever get laid. Ever. Just a fantasy. Well, Cowboy's wet dream was coming true and he couldn't believe it.

Caroline urged him to take off his underpants. He had left his black briefs (and ball cap) on. He nervously pulled down the briefs and took them off over his feet. His cock was semi-hard. He struggled to put the condom my wife handed him on. I suspect he had not donned a condom in many years. He finally got it on. I was fingering my wife's cunt during this. She was wet! I told her as much. She smiled and said, "duh!"

Cowboy was anxious about losing his erection and so as soon as he got the condom on and partially rolled down his shaft he shifted his pale-skinned body over my wife, missionary position, and quickly thrust his cock in all the way. As wet as she was, there was no resistance. I know Cowboy still couldn't believe this was really happening! He began thrusting right away. He held his body close to my wife's so that her tits were pressed against his chest. I lay next to them, holding my wife's hand as another man covered her. She spread her legs to let him in further, then raised her legs and held her knees with her hands. This took her hand out of mine. I used my newly freed hand to grasp her left ankle and hold it up for her. She turned her head to face me and smile her gratitude at my thoughtfulness. "Good husband!" her eyes said. I felt proud, of my wife and myself. We were having crazy, sexy fun together. This is what I wanted. And she came, not a big orgasm but a nice small one.

Soon, the excited old Cowboy tensed his ass cheeks and grunted as he came. He pulled out of my wife and kneeled up over her. There was a huge load of cum in that condom! I suspect the man had not had sex with a hot woman in a long time. He looked so happy and satisfied. Really, that look on Cowboy's face made the night. My wife had done something very nice for a stranger.

I kissed her, then moved myself up over her. I held myself up with my arms so I could look down onto her face as I thrust my bare dick into her wet pussy, less than a minute after another man had pulled out.

"I've got to cover you," I explained with a grin.

She smiled. I reminded her that this had been a fantasy of hers for years: to bed two men at once. She had never done that. I have made love to her at home after her dates with lovers, but never anything this close. I kept at it for a nice long time as cowboy dressed and left the naughty room. Several people watched us so we got our own exhibitionist thrill.

After I came, I lay next to her and we cuddled, naked, in a room of people watching us. That delicious afterglow following sex is even more intense when other people people see your contentment and happiness. And yes, we were happy. After all the stress of recent days, we were totally happy and content to lay naked in each other's arms in a room with strangers. Love like that is strange, but love for each other is what we truly felt.

Eventually we got up and dressed. I felt like the responsible husband for knowing where all my wife's clothes, jewelry, cell phone etc. were. She checked her phone for texts from her boyfriend that might have come in while Cowboy and I were having our way with her. None. She was both relieved and annoyed by that.

We left the naughty room. Cowboy was there by the door. Caroline gave him one last hug. He said thank you to her, and to me. He said I had a terrific wife and to never let her go. I smiled and said, "No way! She's the greatest!"

With that, we left and drove home. Made love for over an hour in our bed. Woke up and did it again before Church.

12