Masquerade Valentine

Story Info
A masquerade ball, a girl and a surprising rival.
983 words
3.31
9.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cool breeze blew through the elegant courtyard rustling the rose bushes and a young girls dress. Her mask was that of a fox made from black velvet. Her dress, left far less to the imagination. A blue see-through lingerie showed high rise white underwear and above a set of perky perfect nipples erect to the cold. Lustful light blue eyes peered from the balcony surveying a kingdom of admirers. However a beauty like this, with such risky attire, caught the eye of numerous rivals. Rivals of a surprising kind. A second girl approached, a fluffy white mask held up to her face. The new girls tanned hands ran over the beauties shoulder in a suggestive manner the subtly lost when she pressed herself, cleavage spilling, from a white bodice against the arm of her chosen. A whisper in the ear followed by a lick from this masterful subducer, for a brief moment she locked eyes across the balcony with you, hazel orbs locked with your own in what seemed to be a far longer time then it was. A cheeky expression covered her face, she's mine.

A moment of dismay takes you but only a moment you are not one to give up easily. Hazel eyes retreats with the prize leading her by the hand further into the Valentines ball. You hurried inside ignoring the advances of several others, an ebony bunny, a porcelain skinned owl, mere distracts in the pursuit of a much greater goal. You appreciated the attention though it fueled your courage, courage you needed as you crested the top of the stairs and walked into a monstrously sized room. The Masquerade of Valentine was famous the world over men and women from a dozen different countries attended. The familiar English passed to French, German, Swedish and then back again in the wisps of conversation that followed you on your journey. Black polished floors, couples waltzing in a hypnotic pattern you loved to dance but no, not until the beauty was found. A waiter approached with an assortment of hors d'oeuvres the smell attacked your senses you hadn't eaten for some time and a sliver of drool descended on your lip. A worthy adversary but not a moment could be spared you declined the small mans offer and hurried to the upper floors.

It was here, in these very upper floors where you would meet a true rival, familiar brown eyes peered from behind a plain black mask with a plume of feathers off to the side. Her shapely hips found their way beside yours along came that scent. Of rich vanilla with a touch of something you could never identify. Her mouth says nothing but her body says it all. Eyes locked she traces a line long your neck and pecks lightly. You grasp her and, in a sudden movement, dart her to the side against a wall. Your lips meet in passion a hand quickly finds itself wandering down to your pants, all thoughts of the blue eyes forgotten. At that last minute when all hope seems lost temptation well and truly succumbed a cough from a nearby prude snaps you back to your senses. You look around to find fierce stares how could you forget her? They seemed to say. You spin the girl around, she leans forward expectantly but you push her away. No she isn't the one I came for today.

Flustered, starving and out of breath you arrive at the third floor of the mansion. Here is the floor that leads to the balcony that held that wondrous sight you first laid your eyes upon on arrival, the floor that held a spectacle which has pushed your willpower to limits you thought not possessed. Numerous rooms branch off from the main hallway, various erotic art tempts you in four different directions the sounds of the party are loudest from the north however, you doubt Hazel Eye's lust extended past the first few doors. You walk to the last door facing the balcony and press an ear next to it nothing. Slowly you walk back along the corridor, pace quickening as success is met with failure again and again until the sixth door barely speaks to you in a muffled moan success.

The doors knob turns slowly, your anxiety peaks, the breath catches in your mouth previous urgent concerns for food and air are set to the wayside this, this is what it was all for. The door peels ajar at a snail's pace and releases a final creak as you bare witness to the site before you. Hazel and Blue eyes look up at you from the bed, the expected surprise instead replaced with eager eyes they knew you would make it. Blue Eye's hair is ruffled, her fox mask still on and the dress now partially removed. Hazel is completely nude, a petite figure her breasts look smaller but nonetheless alluring. You dive towards the bed lust unleashing and wrap Blue Eyes in your arms as her partner fights to disrobe you, jacket off. Shirt off. Your face tastes those perky pale nipples that compelled you, images of heaven become reality a small moan escapes from the angel before you. Pants off. Underwear off. You are naked now, Hazel eyes sees to that and she quickly sees to more urgent matters as well, you appreciate her attention but your focus is, as it had been this entire night on the creature before you. Slowly you work your hands downwards towards those high rise white panties the girls face changes from flustered lust to embarrassment how adorable. Slowly you run your hand along the waistline of the underwear playfully lifting and teasing the hairless pubic line. You run your hand further down... wait a second you feel something very unexpected. The "she" turns out not to be a "she" after all!