Mass Temptation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was not at all sorry, her curiosity for his huge cock had only been intensified. The horny young wife so badly wanted to inspect and explore the wonderful appendage more thoroughly. She wondered to herself if her reaction would have been similar in a more private situation. It was entirely possible that Ava would have taken that huge cock into her mouth! She had never sucked a cock before, but to be honest, she had always been curious.

"I guess it was only fair! But you have nothing to be sorry for, your body is perfect," Mass chuckled. He was a little hopeful that the beautiful woman would suck and fuck him right then and there. The moment for that to happen was passing quickly.

Staring down at Mass's enormous cock Ava replied, "well, you aren't so bad yourself!" Ava inadvertently licked her lips, moving her wanton gaze from the huge cock to Mass's kind eyes. She was really getting off on all the positive sexual energy.

"Think we should just call it a day?" Mass inquired. He was leaning back on his elbows, his fat wand still wagging back and forth. After a brief moment of silence, he began reluctantly stuffing his hard cock back into his tight shorts. Ava glanced out of the side of her eyes, sorry to see it going away, knowing she wouldn't have been able to resist if he had kept it out for much longer!

"No, we don't have to, I'd like to finish, good thing I grabbed my swimsuit!" Just as she said it, she plucked the tiny bikini top out of the bag, showing it off to Mass.

"See, this should work for the cool down! I've never practiced with such a powerful partner before," Ava said, staring into his deep soulful eyes, as she bit her bottom lip coquettishly. The very last thing she wanted to do was leave, being around the powerful alpha male made her feel so good.

At this point if the black man had made an advance, there was no way she would have resisted. However, he was acting the part of a perfect gentleman. Ava was simply putty in his hands at this moment, he could have her at his will. She would have even ridden him right where they sat, fucking his huge cock for all to see. Ava's desire could no longer be quelled, she needed to be fucked properly!

"Ha, yes, don't forget handsome too! Get that top on and let's finish!" Mass was not even trying to hide from the world that he had a raging hard on.

She turned around and did her best to cover her modesty as she put on her swimsuit top. She flipped off the tank top when she was satisfied. It was beautiful outside, and she wanted to feel the warmth of the sun on her tight skin.

"Well, you could have used the showers over there, but that was way more fun to watch!" Mass chuckled as he pointed towards the structure about a hundred feet away.

"I figured the mystery was gone! Considering my tits were just in your face a few minutes ago! And maybe I didn't know there was a changing area over there!"

Ava took her spot on her mat as Mass whipped off his own shirt. He was dripping with sweat, it made his ripped muscles appear to glisten. Ava licked her lips in approval, a little jolt of energy whipped its way through her body, coming to rest in her over-excited pussy.

Ava and Mass worked silently cooling down, they touched occasionally. Mass couldn't keep his hands off of Ava, and Ava was having a hard time controlling herself as well! Neither one wanted the session to end, but a few people were coming down to the beach area, and they were getting funny looks.

"Ava, you're a natural! What a great session! I really appreciate you coming to my class! It's too bad you were my only student, but we made it work!"

"Yes, you were a wonderful Yogi! Maybe we can do it again tomorrow! I'll have to get a new sports bra though!" Ava laughed and grasped Mass's strong forearm.

They locked eyes and shared a moment. The sexual chemistry between the two was palpable, Ava dare not act on her instincts, as she kept reminding herself that she was a married woman!

"That would be lovely." Mass stooped down, wrapping his strong arms around the beauty to embrace her in a hug. His face was now mere inches away from hers. Her hands wrapped around his hips placing them directly on his hard backside muscles. All the while his powerful hands traveled down her back towards her meaty ass.

Ava brought one hand back around, to get one final 'accidental' touch of his powerful male organ. Mass so badly wanted to kiss her soft delicate lips. Instead he broke the hug. Ava was a little shocked, she too was anticipating a kiss from his beautiful full lips. The young wife would have happily accepted and returned the kiss, she was disappointed when he broke free of her charms.

"I'm going to go get cleaned up, long day ahead of me! Maybe we can get together later," with that said, Mass took off towards the locker rooms.

Ava shouted after him, watching his tight buns as he walked away, "Have a great day! Sounds good, I might just take you up on that!" Mass turned around and blew her a kiss! Ava blushed at the sentiment. That man made her feel like a teenager with a high school crush!

The lovestruck woman watched him disappear into the small building. She turned around and packed up her bag. There were a few men on the beach ogling her, their wives slapping them in retribution. Ava wished she had packed a more modest swimsuit. In an effort to duck for cover, Ava headed to the same building she had just seen Mass enter. She assumed he entered through the men's entrance, and walked around until she found another opening.

Ava walked in and turned the corner. It seemed the women's shower was right around the opposite corner from the men's. Ava sat on the toilet to relieve herself, she decided that she too would wash the sand and sweat off her body. After she flushed the toilet, Ava exited the stall and stripped nude. She grabbed a towel from her bag and headed towards the showers. It was not a private shower at all. Instead it was 4 open stalls with curtains for modesty, and the showers were open to the men's side as well. One of them was in use, the towel Ava saw Mass carrying was hanging outside on a hook.

Ava stepped into a private stall and was about to start the shower when she had a delicious idea. Ava just had to see that powerful cock, one last time. She quietly tiptoed towards her black suitor, the small gap in the curtain was enough to peek through to the scene inside. Mass was naked, facing towards the wall. He was leaning over, one strong arm against the wall as the warm water jets were streaming down his back. The enclosure was full of steam, but it was not difficult for Ava to appreciate his strong thighs and muscular ass. She had never seen a sexier sight in her whole life!

Ava's hand dropped down towards her quivering sex, she wanted the main show, she wanted to see that beautiful cock that had nearly been in her mouth. She was diddling her wet pussy and excited clit. Overcome with lust, Ava decided to take matters in her own hands. Mass had played the part of the perfect gentleman, never picking up on her signals that she wanted him to take her.

Ava excitedly thrust her naked body into the shower stall. "Need any assistance in here?"

Mass jumped at the interruption, quickly turning around. Ava could see what Mass was doing, he was stroking that beautiful piece of cock meat! His hand was wrapped tightly around his pulsing sprog! The dark pink helmet just peeking out from underneath his strong grasp! His huge balls were swinging back and forth. Ava put her hands on his strong shoulders and dropped to her knees.

"What in the world!" Mass exclaimed, just as Ava brought her face closer to his huge cock. She pushed her index finger to his full lips, shushing the strong black man. She raked her long fingernails down his muscled torso.

Ava whispered, "I was spying on you, I just had to get one last look of you!" Ava was giggling like a schoolgirl. She continued to whisper. "Is this thing for real? I have never seen anything like it!"

Staring at the monstrosity in awe, Ava brushed Mass's hands away so she could feel its enormity. She had both hands on his steel hard cock, pumping it slowly. The lust-filled woman stared up into Mass's eyes as she pumped his huge cock with her dainty right hand while massaging his huge nut sack with her left. She seemed to be in a complete trance as she just stared as the massive piece of flesh in front of her. Ava began kissing his thighs, working herself over to his big balls. She flicked out her pointy pink tongue, really loving the feeling of his extra large nuts in her mouth. Ava worked her mouth up the side of his long, veiny, powerful black dick.

Just as she attempted to take his dark meat into her mouth, Mass leaned down and pushed his lips against Ava's hot mouth. The soon to be lovers began kissing each other. Little pecks that led into heavy open mouth kissing, with lots of tongue. Mass broke free, pulling the beauty back up to her feet. He kissed all over Ava's warm neck and chest. His huge hands were all over her body, paying particular attention to her oversized tits. Ava was pulling his excited cock closer and closer to her bald cunt. She was absolutely desperate for relief. Ava now had this huge and willing cock between her legs. She grinded her pussy back and forth over the top of the powerful weapon as she continued holding it.

"We shouldn't be doing this! I'm a married woman! I have just never felt this way before," the desperate wife rasped. Her pussy was quivering from the intense stimulation of his hard cock rubbing her excited clit. Mass was now angling his hips up, Ava stood higher, now on her tiptoes as Mass began pushing the tip of his cock inside the now quivering beauty.

"There is no way this can happen, it's just too big, I have never had anything near your size! You are just so much bigger than my husband! It will never fit!" Ava's throaty voice whispered into Mass's ear. She was already feeling the pressure of his fat cock head, invading further into her primed and ready cunt.

"It will fit, I just know it! And your husband never has to know!" Mass replied as he pushed a little more, he was only slightly further along than he was the previous night. Ava was much more ready for his huge cock this time around. The way that Mass's enormous phallus tapered from the tip to the root would help ease the process. Most ladies gave up at the 6" mark, but Mass was hopeful this big-titted slut could go the distance. He always had such high hopes the first time he fucked a woman.

The black man watched the beautiful white woman's face scrunched with intensity as he pushed on. The full head of Mass's cock slipped deeper into the overexcited wife. She was biting and moaning straight into Mass's muscular shoulder. She couldn't believe the sensations coming from the huge cock. It was nothing she had ever imagined. It was only a few strokes in when Ava's knees buckled with the first truly mind-shattering orgasm of her life. The last few days of sexual excitement had lead up to this moment. All of the 'orgasms' she had given herself in the past few months were nothing compared to this!

"Oh my God, what is HAPPENING! I'm CUMMING on your fat cock!" Ava screamed and hollered, as she worked through the life altering experience. Mass did his best to cover her mouth, but his hands were busy holding her ass up off the floor. The adulterous young wife was now being pushed up against the wall, her tiny feet dangling free as Mass worked about 5" of thick man meat into the convulsing woman. Mass had to use one hand to cover her mouth, but he was losing his grip on her ass and he gently let her slide down to the tile floor.

Mass's huge cock was now dislodged from her. Gasping for breath, she said, "Holy fuck, that was the best thing I have ever felt," Ava was caressing her very tender folds. She looked up and saw Mass's still pulsing hard cock. The huge weapon was bobbing to and fro. She kneeled at His feet and worshipped her new black God. Ava opened her mouth wide taking the tip of Mass's huge cock into her mouth. She instantly remembered the taste from this morning, the very distinctive taste of their combined juices! She pulled back-

"I remember now! It must've been you that got me off last night! Did you fuck me in my sleep, you big horn dog?" The lust-drunk beauty's eyes rolled back in her head as she went back to sucking and slurping on as much of his dick as she could handle. Her hand was kneading and lightly tugging Mass's huge balls, her eyes glazed over as if in a hypnotic state. She had never sucked cock before, she was running on pure instinct.

Her little mouth was stretched to limit, but she continued letting him fuck her mouth. She made up for the lack of oral penetration with lots of licking and sucking. The naive wife was only doing what felt proper and right. A big cock such as this needed to be respected! It certainly was not the best head Mass had ever received, but he was extremely turned on, and he really appreciated her enthusiasm. He loved the way she stared into his eyes as she fisted his huge meat before attempting to take him further into her small wet mouth.

"No, but I was close! I really wanted to bust a nut in you, but I wanted you to remember our first time! I knew from the second I saw you, I was gonna get you!"

"Well aren't you the respectable man," Ava licked and slurped between words. "You should have taken what was rightfully yours last night!" With that said the totally delirious housewife attempted to choke down as much cock as she could. The act brought tears to her eyes as she choked down inch after inch. Ava fought hard to suppress her gag reflex.

Ava continued worshipping Mass's big dick as he stood in shock over what the horny slut was saying. He had seen it before, Ava was drunk on lust for his huge cock! This time he would take no mercy on her! Ava's head was bobbing back and forth quickly as her hand worked his thick shaft. Mass leaned back against the cool tile wall. He looked down at the beautiful sight of Ava's head hungrily slobbering all over his cock. Ava's perfect big titties moving right along with her.

"I gotta have more of that pussy!" Mass reached around grabbing Ava by the hips, bringing the beauty queen to her feet. He roughly turned her around and bent the slut at her hips. Mass bent his knees a little, and lined his huge cock up to Ava's starved sex hole.

"Fuck me Mass! Fuck my little white pussy!" Ava was ravenous, pushing back, trying to force the huge cock inside her tight pussy. Mass was incredibly turned on by the sight of Ava's wide stretched pussy and winking asshole. The big black man placed his hands on the white slut's narrow hips, pumping her onto his big meaty dick. Ava's tender inner lips pulled out along with Mass's huge cock. He stared in disbelief as the slut below him thrashed about.

Ava was going wild, the orgasms started as soon as Mass pushed inside her. She was thrashing so violently that it took everything Mass had to hang on! Her sweet cunt was so wet and tight that after only a few minutes Mass start to feel his nuts quiver. The all too familiar feeling of Mass's impending orgasm was near! He had never cum so fast from sex, he wasn't sure if it was Ava's hot body, or all the teasing his poor cock had endured for the last day. He was definitely feeling it, and there was no way he could stop now.

"Oh baby I'm gonna cum! Gonna bust this nut deep inside of you!" There was no stopping Mass now, he was definitely past the point of no return!

"Fuck me lover, fuck my pussy!" Ava knew she was taking a huge risk not asking Mass to pull out, and she did not care at that moment. Besides, there was no way the black man could pull out, even if he wanted to!

His huge black cock swelled so large in anticipation of the release that Ava's sweet pie wouldn't let it. Ava pushed hard against the opposite wall of the shower, all of her upper body strength keeping Mass's thick tool deep inside her pussy.

Hearing the huge black man began to bellow, Ava shouted, "Cum in me lover, do it now!" Just then she reached yet another monumental peak, right as Mass unloaded his volley of sperm into the now completely unfaithful housewife.

Grunting and groaning, he pulled her tight ass firmly as a four-day-backlog of cum flowed and filled his personal slut to the brim. Eventually Mass let go of Ava's hips as he moaned out his remaining orgasm. Ava twerked her hips up and down, working the huge cock, coaxing the cum out of his huge tool. Her hand was between her legs, massaging Mass's huge balls. She could feel them contract with every powerful spurt of his potent cum. The sensation of the huge cock unloading inside of her was incredible.

She was finally coming down from her own high, she felt so good that she sank down to her knees, her head and arms resting on the floor of the shower. Ava kept her ass way up in the air. Mass watched, hoping that Ava's now gaping pussy would eventually revert back to its naturally tight state. What he saw now looked pretty typical after he fucked a woman, the skin was flushed and red, Mass could easily see inside her pussy.

He guessed her hole had been stretched out far enough that a ping pong ball could easily slip inside, maybe with room to spare. Her pussy was completely full of his thick milky load, but Mass could see that it was beginning to lessen. His cum was now running past her cervix into her womb, absorbing into her reproductive system, anxiously attempting to fertilize her egg.

"I can't believe that just happened! I have never felt anything like that before!" Ava was still recovering in the same position. This downward dog pose did not allow any cum to escape from Ava's well fucked pussy. Mass had shot his load very deep inside. One of the biggest orgasms of his life. Mass reached down and slapped her ass, leaving a big red handprint on her cheek.

"Ouch! You jerk!" Ava flipped around to see Mass standing above her, confident and proud. His big cock was still very much erect. Ava was surprised to see that his huge dick was still spasming and drooling copious amounts cum. It was slowly dripping off the end of his cock onto his thigh. Ava immediately attended to cleaning his beautiful cock, accepting the remnants of their mutual orgasm on her tongue. The more she tongue bathed his cock, the more Mass would jump from the sensitivity!

"My oh my, looks like I have found a freak! Baby, you are one in BILLION!" Mass was loving the attention, Ava was loving the taste of the black man's sweet cum in her mouth. Ava was now satisfied that he was done cumming. She squeezed and sucked one last time. She even licked up the small puddle that had formed on his leg, and the bit dripping off his enormous balls.

Ava felt completely content at that moment. It was a feeling unlike any she had ever experienced, all of the sexual frustration torturing her was finally gone. It was like a huge burden had been lifted off of her chest. Ava sat back and caressed her tingling body. The blood was still rushing to all of her most sensitive areas as she rubbed and stroked her soft supple skin. She watched as Mass stood and leaned back in the shower stream, he turned up the heat on the water to make more steam. His huge cock was as hard as ever, sticking straight out like a flag pole. Ava thought he looked absolutely perfect at that moment.

A small stream of Mass's huge deposit had started to make its way out of her very stretched and distended hole. "Look what you did to my little pussy!" Mass plopped down next to Ava to inspect closer. He stuck a finger inside of her soaked cunt, his thumb gently began to massage her still swollen clitoris.

"Looks like I messed it up, but trust me, it needed it!" Mass smiled and gave the pouty housewife a kiss on the lips. Ava feigned her bratty behavior as her hand found its way to his beefy cock as they made out. Mass was as hard as ever during the makeout session.