Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our room was now filled with the scent of flesh as he continued to plow my pussy until I thought my head was going to explode.

"You are the most incredible guest," he whispered face to face, as I could see the lust in his eyes as they rolled back into his head with each thrust.

I was so wet you could hear the sloshing of my wet pussy with each insertion as he pumped me full of cock. I was cumming so many times I lost track, each time my pussy contracting and pulsing with each explosion. His massive balls slapped my ass as he slid back and forth inside me. The feelings were explosive, knowing another man's cock was in me. Scott is well hung but this guy was huge and hard as granite, 9.5 inches I'd bet, and thick as my wrist.

"You're so tight and wet," he said. His force was so aggressive my thighs were 'clapping' against his as he pounded me. My pussy screamed for more!

His breathing was getting very audible and I felt his body tighten.

"Oh my, should he be cumming in me?" I thought.

My body was entrenched in ecstasy. Feeling his massive shaft plowing me so thoroughly, I decided I wanted it all. I wanted to feel his cum shoot inside my pussy, oh god I wanted it.

His hands cupped my ass, began to squeeze my round cheeks tightly, and then a roar of orgasm blew through the room as I felt his cock exploding huge loads of cum deep into my hungry pussy. His cock continued to pulse, draining every ounce of cum inside me. There were bursts of expansion in my pussy as he filled me with his cum. His thrusts began reducing in number and the cum was running out of my pussy like a faucet. A few more pulses felt from within and he was spent. I was completely out of breath and was panting a light moan.

He rose up, looked at me with a look of disbelief and shook his head in delight.

"I must have died and gone to heaven," he said as he stood from the table and reached down and gave me a gentle kiss on my lips.

I was just looking at the ceiling in a complete daze, my pussy gaping, oozing a river of cum. My body still trembled from so many orgasms, my legs still spread exhausted from the "wrap." The sensations running through my body were amazing as my nerves were so stimulated by such a righteous fuck.

Under my existing nails was the flesh from his back as my hands draped ever so elegantly off the table. I lay there in the darkness while he was getting dressed and felt so fulfilled sexually the smile on my face was immortal. My whole body felt so warmed and filled as my thighs ached from such a savage fucking. My inner thighs, red from the friction, were slippery from the sweat left behind.

I slowly sat up on the table and let out a soft sigh. The blood rushed to my head as my focus became clearer. I reached for my robe and slid it on as quickly as possible. It was a bit late to feel embarrassed about nudity but my morals seemed to reappear as I hurried to get dressed.

"Thank you!" I said, as I handed the fee to this dark figure of a man, and I disappeared into the bathroom softly giggling like a girl. "Did that really just happen?" I said to myself in the bathroom as I listened for his departure.

Rivers of cum were running down my legs, my hair was in tangles my pulse was still raging. "Oh my god, that was incredible," I said to myself as I looked into the mirror at my reddened, ravished pussy. My body still trembled from the activities and a sense of fulfillment ran through my veins.

I heard the sounds of him cleaning up the area and gathering his things. "Clink" -- I heard the hotel door shut and immediately I dropped my head in relief and exhaustion, still standing in front of the mirror.

Globs of cum fell from my cervix, streaming down my innards, felt from within. I was full of another man's cum and had never been so sexually ravished in all my life. My gaping pussy ached, but the kind of ache that was embraced and wanting more. The scent of pheromones shellacked my body and the smell of sex still lingered in the air.

I returned into the room area and sprayed some air freshener, attempting to make it appear as it did before the session. I dropped into the chair and threw my legs forward and lay back in complete satisfaction. A sip of my now cold coffee and a cigarette was required.

I spent the rest of the day watching TV, actually, which was perfect as Keith and Scott arrived shortly thereafter. I wondered what I was going to tell them and was concerned for my relationship as well. I surely wasn't going to tell Scott I had a massage, so I prepared a safer alibi.

As Scott and I went to bed that evening he looked at me with a very aroused look in his eyes. I smiled and kissed him gently as we lay down.

"How was your day honey?" he asked.

I gulped hard and quickly responded, "It was fine." There was an absence of guilt on my behalf as it seemed almost natural that a massage could have those kinds of results. I was certainly going to attempt to camouflage my massage session.

I couldn't help but notice the extreme desire in his face, almost like a kid in a candy store. He sat up Indian style in the bed. A giant smile now decorated his face.

" What?" I said. Scott appeared puzzled.

"Well, when I left out this morning, I stopped by the massage desk and I tried to get you an in-room massage scheduled. But they were booked up, so we went to the front desk and asked for assistance. The front desk guy, I think his name is Matt, said he would ensure a 12 noon massage and would contact the massage desk and take care of it. I told him you were a beautiful woman in need of a special massage and gave him a fifty-dollar tip to ensure it's scheduled. Did he find a massage therapist for you today?" Scott asked.

My face flushed with embarrassment, I smiled back at him with a very crooked smile and nodded. "Yes, I did get a massage today, thank you." I responded. His eyes went wide and his grin was monumental.

"I have to admit you really aroused me yesterday on that boat and the thought of people watching us was hot! That couple was really arousing and to be quite honest with you, I wouldn't mind watching you get a massage, I think it would be sensual to see another woman massage you while I watch. That's why I scheduled you one for today: in hopes you might want another. Did it arouse you at all? " Scott asked.

"She was a very good masseuse, it felt tremendous," I replied.

He wanted to re-schedule another massage but I told him to wait until we found a different place, as they seemed expensive here. He agreed.

It seemed he wanted to hear the details of my session, but he had no idea that the guy he tipped at the front desk, was the man that ravished my body during the massage.

I then realized that Mathew wasn't a massage therapist, but was the front desk guy who approached me earlier that week when I was reading the brochure. I thought I recognized his voice. I recalled him drooling over my legs that day and I'm sure he's thinking of them as we speak.

With Scott telling him "I was a beautiful lady needing a special massage," Mathew took advantage of the offer that was before him, more than Scott had in mind I'm sure.

We never did see the erotic couple that teased us on the boat the rest of the vacation, but I'm sure they found their treasure. Seeing how aroused Scott and I became caused me to believe it might be something to explore ourselves.

I'll never forget as we checked out of the hotel a couple days later, there was Mathew behind the desk looking at me from afar with an incredible smile upon his blushing face. I stood there glancing back with a cougar type grin thinking of that huge cock he buried inside me. That I'll never forget!

Mathew kept looking towards Scott with wide eyes and appeared somewhat paranoid, fearing the discovery of the "massage" circumstances. I'm certain Mathew doesn't screw his hotel guests very often, especially ones organized by their boyfriends.

All Mathew knows, is a man approached him about a special massage for a beautiful lady and he was given a $50.00 tip to ensure it happens.

And now Scott was over there, shaking Mathew's hand, expressing his gratitude for making it happen and stating, "It was tremendous, she said." Mathew obviously knew that I had kept his secret, seeing him smiling back at Scott with a look of monumental relief and an obvious tremble to his hands.

The look on Mathew's face at that moment? Priceless!