Massage Apprentice Ch. 02

Story Info
My hands-on training continues.
5.6k words
4.64
60.5k
43

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so began my career as a masseur....

My 'training', which was Jen's term, began when I received my next massage. As we had already worked out, I was getting free massages from Jen in exchange for helping her with the business side of her business. I was at the point where the basics of her bookkeeping were all in place and working well. She had suggested adding some bells and whistles, including a free form notes section where Jen could add to after a client's session. I had also suggested that we looked into advertising. Jen was doing pretty well just by word of mouth, but she agreed that we could do better with some well placed ads. All in all, her business was humming along. And did I mention that I was getting free massages?

During the course of the massages, as Jen worked on the different parts of my body she would explain what she was doing and why. She would say "There's a lesson to be learned here.", and proceed to fill me in. Also, to show me the difference, she would occasionally do something wrong, like applying incorrect pressure.

I, of course, was enjoying the lessons. As far as the 'blood flow' issue, well, she frequently got my blood flowing. And, over the course of the numerous massages I'd received, we had both become a little more lax with the draping, so my erections were almost always apparent.

One day, during a massage, I was laying face up with a towel folded over to the right, exposing my entire left leg, thigh and hip. As Jen started to work on that leg I started to get aroused. Although that didn't happen every time, there was nothing unusual about me getting an erection. After all, we had discussed that early on and we both knew where we stood on that subject. Or so I thought.

This day, when Jen saw that I was getting aroused, she said "There's a lesson to be learned here."

Before I could ask what the lesson was, she moved off of my legs over to the head of the table, and worked on the back of my neck and shoulders. She applied much more pressure than usual, almost to the point of being painful.

"There!" she said.

"What?"

"Well, when a client gets aroused – as you were – there are a couple of options. The option I just used was to move to a different body part and apply more force. That usually works, taking the clients mind off of their crotch." She glanced down toward my towel-covered cock and said "It worked, right?"

And, yes, she was right. Without realizing it, my mind had switched focus to the change in the massage and my erection was subsiding.

"Yes, it sure did." I said. But I had picked up on what she said so I had to ask "What are the other options?"

Jen smiled and said "I had a feeling you were going to ask that. That's a bit scary, knowing you well enough to know in advance what you are thinking."

"Another option is to just ignore it." she said.

I asked her how she determines which option to use.

"It depends on the client and how well I can read their intentions" she said. "If I think a guy is being suggestive with his hard on, flaunting it, or wanting me to touch him, then I use the first option and very forcibly."

"But if I feel that the erection is just a byproduct of the massage, and the client isn't expecting anything of me, then I just work around it. That's usually what happens, because, as you know, I won't accept a client back if they are expecting a 'special' massage." she said, putting air quotes around the word special.

I was pleased to hear that; the confirmation that Jen was comfortable on those occasions when I had blood flow issues. Of course, I never told her that it wasn't just her hands that got me aroused. Thinking about what she might do with those hands fueled my imagination, which fueled my cock.

Then Jen continued "There is a third option. I seldom resort to it but it does seem to work."

Now I couldn't just leave that hanging there, so I said "And it is...?"

"Well, if I am very comfortable with the person on the table, I can change up the massage in a different way." she said, and she moved back down towards my legs.

Jen looked me in the eyes; there was a twinkle in them, along with an impish grin I had never seen before. She started massaging where she left off, working on my exposed left side. But now, instead of the usual firm pressure, she eased way off, so much so that her touch was barely there. She used just her fingertips, dragging them across my thigh.

The effect of this 'technique' on me was almost instantaneous. I started getting hard again right away. Her fingers were getting closer to the inside of my thigh, much closer to my goods than she usually went.

"So what do you call this option?" I asked.

"I don't actually have a name for it," she replied, "but I guess we could call it the 'teaser option', because it makes me feel like a c..." She paused for a moment, smiled and continued. "Like a cock tease."

Even though I had somewhat of an idea where she was heading with this, or at least where, in my imagination, I hoped she was heading, I played dumb.

"So," I asked. "Who gets this special option?"

Jen laughed, but didn't stop what she was doing.

She answered with "Very few people... I'm actually making this up as I go. The lesson in this is to show you that as a masseuse you hold a lot of power over the clients. Just as you can distract them from the effects of blood flow, you can also be the cause of the increase."

Now I was truly lost. I had no idea where this would finish. I figured the best course of action was the truth.

"So I understand that, but isn't this," I said, pointing toward her hands so close to my now very obvious hard on, "an abuse of power?"

Jen laughed once again and said "Yes, perhaps it is." Then she slapped my thigh, not too hard, but hard enough to signal that the massage was over. She added "There's Kleenex in the cupboard, and you can use my lotions... just clean up after yourself." She saw the look of disbelief on my face then said, as she always did, "And take your time getting off", she paused, gave me a smile and continued "of the table." And with that she turned and left the room.

I'd like to say that I didn't succumb to her suggestion, or, if I did, that I took my time and built to a glorious climax, but neither would be true. I didn't hesitate. I removed the towel that was barely covering me, reached over for the bottle of massage oil, and put a couple of drops on my very full, very hard cock. I was so worked up that it only took a couple of strokes before I could feel that I was near. I laid back on the table, gave myself a couple more pumps and shot off onto my belly.

After I caught my breath I got up and cleaned up my mess, got dressed, and went out to join Jen in the kitchen.

"Well, that didn't take long!" she said, as she handed me a glass of water. "Drink plenty of water to replenish your fluids!"

I didn't know what to say. "So what was that all about?" I asked. "Not that I'm complaining in the least, but what was that all about?"

Jen smiled, but I could see a hint of embarrassment in the smile. She said that she might have gotten a bit carried away.

"Feel free to get carried away whenever you want to!" I said, trying to keep it humorous.

But she got serious. "You know that I'm fully aware when you get excited on the table, right?"

I just nodded yes.

"And I know that guys need to release that 'excitement', right?"

Nod.

"So, I guess I'm saying that it's alright with me if you occasionally feel the need to finish yourself off. OK?"

Nod.

"I just 'kick-started' you with that third option."

I finally found my voice. "That third option really did kick-start me, as you put it. And like I said, feel free. But I'm pretty sure that I'll never use it on a client".

Jen laughed and said "Never say never!"

We sat and talked more. She said that some masseuses, probably unlicensed, offer what they call sensual massages, and how she found that term interesting. As they used the term it was meant to be more than just a massage, but she felt the term was valid for most massages, including the type she gave.

"Of course I'm concerned about any pain a client might be having. I can deal with that. But really, most of my clients come in for the relaxation and pampering that I supply. And I give them that by treating all of their senses. For the sense of sight I dim the lights; sometimes I put a cool mask over their eyes. For hearing, I play the soft mindless music. Scented candles and aromatic oils for their sense of smell. And of course hands and oil for the sense of touch."

It made perfect sense to me, but I had to add "What, no pampering for the sense of taste?"

"A cup of tea afterwards... does that count?"

After a couple more weeks of her walking me through what she was doing as she massaged me, with no repeat performance of the third option, or my 'release', it came time for me to work on her. I had come over to show her how to enter data on each massage, and to discuss my ideas to drum up more business, including offering a free massage for a referral, offering a free birthday massage, and selling a packages of ten massages for the price of nine individual ones. She generally approved, so I said I'd print up some ads for her to look at, as well as designing coupons for the free massages and for the massage package. Jen then turned to me and said "Do you have time for a massage today?" I replied that of course I did. She said that she had a client coming in later, but there was time for a half hour session.

I started to head into the studio. The normal routine had long been established. She would warm up the oil in the kitchen while I disrobed in the studio. She'd announce herself before she came back in; I'd be naked, face down on the table covered with the draping, either a towel or a sheet.

That day she stopped me and said "I think it's time to see what you've learned. We're swapping roles."

I had figured that at some point in time I'd be practicing on her, so I said "OK. You go on in and get ready. Disrobe to your level of comfort, and get on the table, face down. I'll wash up and be back shortly."

She smiled at my take-charge approach and said "Yes sir!"

After washing my hands and preparing some oil, I knocked on the studio door and asked if she was ready. Yes, she was, so I entered.

I started the massage as I was taught, with both hands pressing firmly on her upper back, on top of the sheet she had used as draping. The purpose of this first touch was two-fold. First, it established contact gently versus hands directly on skin. And second, perhaps more practical, was that it made sure my hands weren't too cold.

After a moment I uncovered Jen's back by folding down the draping, stopping just at the top of her ass.

I had to pause for a moment to catch my breath.

I'd always thought of Jen as an attractive woman, but in a simple Mother Earth way. She didn't wear any make-up, as far as I could tell, and generally wore loose fitting, flowing clothes. Seeing her partially naked, I was taken aback at how shapely she was. The muscles of her upper back were well defined, sloping down into a waist much smaller than I would have thought. The sides of her breasts, although pushed into the table, showed promise that she was better endowed than I'd have thought as well. And right above the towel, where the crease of her ass began, her hips flared out as women's tend to do, hinting that there was a shapely butt under the sheet.

I knew I had to clear my mind and concentrate on the task at hand, but it wasn't going to be easy.

As I started working Jen's upper back I asked her, as she had asked me in almost every massage, "Are there any areas that need special attention today? Or do you have any injuries that I need to be aware of? Any soreness?"

She laughed at my mocking her, but replied "No issues – just a relaxation massage for me today." Then she added "And we'll only have time for my back, and, perhaps, my legs. I'll need time to clean up before Sue arrives."

I worked on her back as I had been taught. Jen offered only one comment; I could use more pressure. After about 15 minutes of working her upper, then lower back, I moved the draping back up to her neck and uncovered her legs up to her upper thighs, just short of her ass. I oiled my hands, spread the oil over her legs, and started massaging at her ankle and working up her leg.

As I got to her thigh, I wondered if my touch excited her as hers frequently excited me. I doubted it; there was no verbal or physical reaction. Although I would have loved to let my hands wander, I stayed professional and kept well away from her personal boundaries.

Jen broke the silence. "Well done my assistant, well done!" And then she said that she needed to clean herself up and reset the room before her client came. I told her I'd strip and re-make the table while she showered.

Just as I finished putting clean sheets on the table, Jen's doorbell rang. I hesitated answering it because up to that point my contact with clients had been minimal. But since Jen was still in the shower and I didn't think it would be right to keep a client waiting, I opened the door.

Sue, the client, was the same woman that I had met briefly once before just as I was leaving the apartment. She seemed to be around 40, and although she was dressed very casually in jeans and a short sleeved top, I could tell she was well put together, in a fashion sense that is. She was color coordinated with her top matching her belt, and her clothes seemed freshly pressed, and her sneakers looked brand new. As far as her physical appearance, she seemed to be in good shape for her age. She was not at all skinny, but shy of what I would have called overweight, and probably around 5 ½ feet tall. She was blonde with shoulder length hair. Based on what she was showing under that top, and the way her jeans hugged her legs, I'd say, again, that she looked very good for her age.

Sue recognized me from the previous meeting. "Oh, is it my lucky day today?' she asked. When it was obvious I didn't know what she was referring to, she continued. "Am I getting my 4-hand massage today?"

I smiled and said that no, not today, but perhaps sometime in the near future. "Well," she said, "Can I be put on the waiting list?"

I responded with "Sure thing! Miss Sue will be at the top of the list!" As I led her into the studio I explained that Jen would be with her in a moment and that she could go ahead and disrobe and get onto the table face down.

At the time I thought she might have misunderstood me, but, looking back at it, I don't think that was the case. Either way, almost before I finished telling her to get ready, she had pulled off her top. She was standing in front of me in her bra. I started to turn around, but not before I got a good look. The bra was white, lacey, and, I don't know if you call it a push-up or a half-cup, but most of her tits were on display. She was smiling and had started to unbuckle her jeans when I left the room.

I went back into the kitchen and had just poured myself a cup of coffee when Jen emerged from her bedroom. I told her that Sue was waiting for her and that I'd see her tomorrow. Professional or not, the image of Sue smiling at me while she was undressing stayed with me for a while and fueled that evenings jack-off session.

The next day I went over to Jens to apply some updates to her data and, hopefully, either get a massage or give one. Jen had decided that I should give, and mentioned that since she didn't have any appointments for the rest of the day, we could take our time. I took that to mean that I was to give her a complete massage and not just her backside.

As I started on her back, Jen told me that I made quite an impression on Sue. She said she couldn't stop talking about me. "What did you say to her?" she asked.

I told her everything, from 'signing up' for a four hand massage to her misunderstanding my instructions. I thought that Jen would be upset that my first real contact with a client went so wrong. I didn't need to be worried.

Jen started laughing into the face donut, and then lifted herself up a bit so that she could talk to me. She either didn't realize that she was exposing most of her breasts to me, or she didn't care. I think she didn't care.

"That is so like Sue!" she said. "She is quite a pistol. Sue is one of my oldest clients; I'm sure she didn't misunderstand you."

"So she purposely undressed in front of me?' I asked. "She wanted me to see her?"

"Oh yes, I'm sure she did. She says that she's going thru a midlife crisis."

"What, did she buy a Ferrari?" I asked.

"No, better than that. She got a very good divorce settlement, but her current crisis is finding her 'inner woman'. And to hear her talk about it, she seems to be enjoying that newly found sexuality."

"It sounds like she's using your massage table as a psychiatrist's couch."

"Yes, you're probably right. You'll find that each client is different. Some like to chat while others barely talk at all."

She added "And for now, I'll shut up and let your hands do the talking." And with that she laid her head back down into the doughnut.

I had been standing at the head of the table. While Jen had been talking she had been looking up at me. Her breasts had been pretty exposed, but I couldn't really check them out without her catching me. Oh well, I thought, maybe some other time.

I worked on her back with the same amount of pressure from the previous days massage. I had pulled down the draping just to the top of her ass, and, like the previous massage, as I worked on her lower back, I refrained from invading her 'personal space'.

And again, like the previous day, when I moved on to her legs I undraped them to mid-thigh. As I worked my way up her legs I massaged just a bit under the draping, but still not near her lady

parts.

Up until now Jen had remained silent except for a moan or two when I had hit a sore spot on her shoulder. But now she spoke up.

"You know I don't bite, right?"

"Yes ....."

"In yesterday's massage you seemed so concerned about touching me inappropriately that you missed some major muscle groups."

"Yes...?"

Jen continued "Well, you don't have to worry about that with me. You're new at this, so you probably don't know how far to go with a client.'

I responded "I didn't want to offend you, or have you think that I was trying to cop a feel or something."

"I understand that and appreciate that you think that being 'professional' means not pushing boundaries.' Jen said. "And with some clients that's fine, but you'll have to learn how to 'read' a client."

"Read?" I asked.

'Yes, read the client's body. For example, have I given you any indication to feel that I don't want my thighs worked on or, better yet, my glutes?"

"No... So do you?"

"Thank you for asking." Jen replied. And although she was still face down in the doughnut, I could sense a smile in her tone. "As a matter of fact, I do."

So I proceeded to undrape her as she had done to me multiple times. I grabbed the part of the draping that was covering her and folded it over to the right, exposing her entire leg and right butt cheek, but keeping her crack and crotch covered. That's how she draped me and seemed to be an unwritten rule; I'd have to ask Jen about that later.

I paused for just a moment to soak in the sight in front of me. Jen had what I still consider to be the perfect ass. These days' big booties seem to be the thing. I'm not a big fan. And on the other extreme, a butt without some meat on it looks too juvenile or boy-like; definitely not my cup of tea. Even with just the one cheek exposed, Jen's ass was perfect... did I mention that already?

I must have paused for more than just a moment because Jen cleared her throat as if to say 'enough already', then softly giggled into the doughnut. I resumed the massage.

12