Massage Apprentice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I restarted on her exposed leg just above her kneecap. Having been given a green light, I used one hand one her inner thigh and the other on the outside. When I got to the towel covering her crack, I swept the inside hand over and up her cheek. Jen let out a little moan.

"Is the pressure too hard?" I asked.

She replied "No, it's just right."

Her response led me to thinking. If the moan was not because of pain, it must have been because of pleasure. Interesting, as it might have indicated that Jen got pleasure out of being touched just as I did. Well, maybe not just like me.

I continued to massage her ass as she had done so often to me. I didn't stray any closer to her covered crack than she had with me, nor did I go any higher up her thigh.

After repeating the process on her other side, it was time for her to turn over.

The 'turn over' procedure, as I had learned it from Jen, was pretty straight forward. The masseuse would move the draping back over top of the receiver and then, from the side, lean over and lift up the far end, creating room for the receiver to roll over. The masseuse should also turn his head away, averting his eyes so as not to get an accidental glimpse of hidden parts, but, if done correctly, the client is not exposed.

Jen performed this effortlessly, but I fumbled a bit with the draping. A very briefly exposed breast didn't go unnoticed, but it was quickly covered. Jen giggled and said "Smooth!" I replied that she made it look easy, to which she said "Practice makes perfect."

I used the break in the action to ask how I was doing so far.

"Very good." she said. "You must have had an excellent teacher!"

"Oh, she's ok." I said

"Only ok?"

"Yeah, just ok..."

Massaging Jen's front presented a new set of experiences.

I lowered the draping down to just the swell of her breasts, and moved to the head of the table.

As I worked on her neck I couldn't help but look down at her breasts. Although they were covered, the sheet seemed to mold to them. I could also see the outline of her areola and nipples. I was imagining that I was watching her in a wet t-shirt contest. Perhaps I was even one of the judges...

When I finally moved my eyes back up I saw that Jen had her eyes open and was watching me watching her. Busted!

But no words were exchanged. She smiled at me and then closed her eyes.

I continued with Jen's neck and shoulders. I worked her upper chest very lightly. I was about to move on to her lower body when she asked if I could give her a belly rub. My answer of course was yes; I enjoyed when she rubbed mine. But how was I going expose her belly? Assuming that there was no way around that, I started rubbing her belly lightly through the draping.

Jen stopped me. "No, that won't do at all." she said. "Hand me one of the towels."

I did. She folded it lengthwise a couple of times then held it, on top of the sheet, over her breasts.

"You can pull the draping down." she said, and I did.

As the draping cleared her breasts, Jen laid the folded towel down to cover herself. No exposure of those tits at all, and now her belly was exposed.

"Neat trick!" I said.

"Yes, isn't it? It works better with just a pillowcase, but a towel provides more coverage for some of the better endowed clients."

I asked "So you do this with all of your clients?"

"Well, yes, for those that want the belly rub – some are too ticklish – and for those that want to keep covered."

Jen could see that I was thinking this over.

"You'll find that, over time, your clients will get more comfortable with you and you with them for that matter. So, to answer your un-asked question, yes, some of my clients prefer to go uncovered. After all, they are just breasts, and all mammals have at least one set."

And with that she lifted the towel off her chest for a fraction of a second. She flashed me!

She smiled and said "Now that we got that cleared up, on with the massage."

I proceeded to lightly rub her belly, in a clockwise motion as she had taught me. She didn't have a clear cut six-pack (who does?), but, like me, there wasn't much fat there.

I also did what she had done to me earlier, dipping my hand under the draping as I increased the radius of my circular rub. I got as far as grazing just the top of her mound. I knew that she shaved herself, or at least kept herself trimmed, as I could feel a bit of stubble.

Wanting to go further, but knowing that I might have already overstepped the boundaries, I moved the draping back up to cover her upper body and then folded the draping over to expose her left leg all the way up to her waist.

I started with her foot and worked my way up. Now that was pretty sure that she had no issues with this, I did what I had done on her backside. I used both hands, one on the outside of her leg and the other on the inside. Working from her calf up, and keeping my inner hand on the inside of her thigh until the last possible moment before I would have been definitely over-stepping. I must not have been paying attention to the amount of pressure that I was using (who could have blamed me?), as Jen murmured "Harder...." I complied and received a loan soft moan in response.

I repeated the same stoke a couple of more times before I covered that leg and uncovered the other side. I worked that side with the same strokes, the covered her back up and announced that the massage was over. Partly as a joke I said, as she always said to me after a massage, "Take your time getting up off of the table. I'll be waiting outside."

By the time she came out, I was settled into the most comfortable chair with a tall glass of ice tea. Jen had that 'just massaged' look, which she wore well. I asked her if she had enjoyed the massage and if there was anything I could improve on.

"Overall it was very good. I should have started you practicing on me long ago. Thank you!"

She continued. "There were times when you got a little touchy-feely, but I guess that's to be expected. And you also seemed to get distracted a couple of times, but I guess that's to be expected as well."

"As you get more comfortable working on me you'll eventually get used to seeing me in various forms of undress," she said. I doubted that but didn't say anything.

However it was 'true confession time' for me. I liked that the relationship between us made me feel that I could say whatever I wanted to.

"I have to admit that it was exciting seeing and touching you. I'm not sure that's the right thing to say or feel, but it was exciting."

"Do you mean sexually exciting?" Jen asked.

Again, I was glad that I could be open and honest with her; I answered yes.

Jen smiled and said that I'd get used to it.

"Does that happen to you?" I asked.

Jen asked me back "Are you asking if I get excited working on clients?"

I replied yes, that was what I was asking.

Jen paused for a second then said "Yes, I do. Not that often these days, but when I first started out I could get worked up pretty easily."

"So now you're jaded?"

Jen laughed and replied "Not totally jaded. I still get those feelings occasionally, especially if it's a new, and fit, client."

Having built her business application, which included billing and scheduling, I knew that the majority of Jen's clients were female. The few men that she had worked on had either been older clients, long before my time, which I had entered from Jen's previous tracking system (consisting of piles of papers). Most of the other men in her database were one-timers. For all intents and purposes Jen's clientele was female.

So I said "It doesn't seem like you get many new guys, let alone fit guys."

She smiled at me and replied "I got you, didn't I?"

I probably blushed.

She continued "And I didn't say that the clients had to be male. A fit body, of either sex, is a treat to work on and yes, it can be sexually charged."

The look on my face probably revealed what I was thinking, so she added "There is a difference between thinking about something and acting on those thoughts. Do you remember our talk about crossing the line? Those are a few of the decisions that you'll have to deal with as you progress in this business."

I left Jens that day with a couple of thoughts and images dancing around in my head. My first full-body massage of Jen was successful for both of us. I found out that giving a massage can almost be as exciting as receiving one. And even an experienced masseuse can get aroused.

The images of course involved Jen. The real images were mental snapshots of how she looked while I was working on her. The perfect butt barely covered with the draping, the quick flash of her tits, the legs exposed all the way up to her hip.

The fantasy images of her? I had lots of them but a particular one kept popping up. Jen, naked, giving a massage to an equally naked client.

Plenty to work with there, no?

Jen called me just as I got back to my dorm room. She wanted to know if I had plans for the upcoming Saturday. I didn't and asked her what was up.

She said "We're going on a road trip. We need to do some research... purely business."

"What exactly are you saying? I asked.

"We're going to get a couples massage, my treat!" she said. "Out of town because I don't want our masseuses knowing that I have any massaging experience. I've never had one, and if we are going to offer them we should know what it's all about. And you can't say no – I've already found a place that and made the appointment."

"What types of massage do they offer?"

Jen smiled and said that we should just go with the flow. She scheduled a masseur for her and a masseuse for me.

OK, so let me think this out... laying mostly naked, side by side with Jen while we're both getting rubbed down.

How could I possibly say no?

12