Massage Apprentice Ch. 03

Story Info
To research couples massage we take a day trip.
5k words
4.69
55.9k
30

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Motto for the day: Whatever happens, happens.

Although this chapter is probably fine read separately, I'd suggest the reader goes back to read the first two chapters in order to get the background and what led up to this.

*****

So on Saturday Jen picked me up in the early afternoon and we started our road trip. She said that the destination, Jade Day Spa, was about 90 minutes away. As she was driving, Jen started to discuss what was going to happen.

"I know this seems like a spur of the moment thing, but I've been thinking a lot about it." she started. I just sat back and let her explain.

"If we are going to offer couples massages, and I think we should, we need to find out more about them. All I really know is that I'll need to get another table."

"So here's the plan. When we get there, they will assume we are a couple; husband and wife, boyfriend and girlfriend, whatever."

I chimed in with "Cougar and boy-toy..."

Jen laughed and said "Yeah, right."

She continued. "Let's not do or say anything that would lead them to believe that we aren't a couple."

"When I made the appointment I asked about the various packages and prices. I went for the highest priced package, which they call The Second Honeymoon. It's a huge package, with options on which treatments we choose. My suggestion is that we go with the flow. If any of the options don't appeal, we can always just pass on them."

I was intrigued to say the least, but I did understand her plan of attack. "Experience it all so we can decide what we want to offer? Sounds good to me!" I said.

"Whatever happens, happens?" she asked.

"Agreed!"

Thinking about Jen's 99% female clientele, I asked "Do you really think there is a market for this? I mean, do you know of any couples that would want a massage?"

Jen replied "I've thought about that. I'm guessing that some of my clients would try it, especially if we offered a first time discount. And we'd have to advertise, probably with a similar discount offer. After that we'd have to refer on word of mouth. I'm not expecting to have a huge demand; it would just be another service to offer."

Before much longer we were pulling into the parking area for the Jade Day Spa. The building was a stand-alone, which was nice, as I had envisioned it as being in a strip mall. It was an older building, Victorian style, but looked to be in excellent condition, and it was nicely landscaped. All in all, it seemed very inviting.

We entered into a lobby where a receptionist greeted us. After confirming our appointment, she picked up a phone and announced that we had arrived. She told us that Jodie would be out to show us around shortly. In the mean time she gave us some paperwork; a general set of health questions, a consent form, and a list of services. I quickly filled out the health questionnaire, scanned and signed the consent, then looked over the offerings. The 'Second Honeymoon' package consisted of any or all of the following - a manicure, pedicure, use of a hot tub, steam room, and shower, and an hour body massage, either Swedish, hot stone or pressure point.

I mentioned that the manicure and pedicure didn't really appeal to me, but Jen reminded me that we had agreed to experience it all.

The attendant entered through a side door and introduced herself. Jodie was petite, no more than 5 feet tall, with short cut auburn hair. She was dressed in medical scrubs, but they fit her well and I could tell she had a nice body, well-proportioned to her size.

Jodie told us that she was our personnel guide for the day, and that while she might be assisting with some of the services, her main job was to organize the experience for us. She led us through the door and into the spa. We turned into a hallway, then up a flight of stairs and into our designated room.

It was very spacious, but front and center were the two massage tables side by side, head-to-foot. On one side of the room there was what I assumed to be a changing area, with a bench in front of a wall that had cubby holes to put belongings in, and a built in closet. There were two white plushy robes hanging in there. One that same side of the room there was a bathroom area. It had an open shower stall, a sink, a urinal and behind a half wall, a toilet.

The other side of the room had two large reclining chairs, which I assumed would be for the manicures and pedicures. The wall on that side had shelves of bottles of lotions and creams, stacks of various sizes of towels and a couple of candles. They had already been lit; the scent was very light.

The room made Jen's studio seem so tiny. I began to wonder if her studio could even hold the two tables.

Jodie explained that the room was ours for the duration of our 'honeymoon'. She kind of gave us a little wink we she said that. Then she produced a clipboard with a checklist and asked us which of the services we'd be interested in, and in what order.

Jen spoke first. "We're going to put ourselves totally into your hands. We're up for all of the options on that list as well as anything else you think we might enjoy. And we'll let you decide the order."

Jodie smiled and said "Excellent! Why don't we start off with some time in the steam room, then a shower and your body treatments? Manicure and pedicure for the both of you?"

I replied this time "We're here for the full experience. Those will be a first for me, but why not?"

Jodie replied that she loved my attitude and guaranteed that we'd enjoy the afternoon.

She pointed toward the changing room area and said "First things first. Undress and can change into your robes. There are slippers as well. I send an assistant who will get you started with a steam."

Jodie added "Most of the services we offer will take place in this room, where, of course, your privacy is preserved. But the hot tub and steam room are in a common area. You might run into other clients in either. Most of our clients prefer to be unclothed for both, but it is totally up to you. Swimsuits or underwear are also acceptable; whatever you are comfortable with. "

She continued. "On most days it would be most unlikely to encounter another guest, but there is a client currently in the steam room. I just wanted to give you a heads up."

"Any questions?"

We didn't have any. Jodie said that she'd send the attendant down shortly, then turned and left the room.

As soon as the door closed behind Jodie, Jen and I turned and looked at each other. The look in her face probably mirrored mine, just a bit shell-shocked. Then she broke into a smile and said "OK, let's get this party started!"

We moved over to the changing area and started to undress. Jen didn't hesitate in stripping down to her bra and panties, but she turned her back to me before she took off her bra. She quickly put on a robe and then removed her panties.

I, of course, tried not to stare and tried to act like it was no big deal. And in one way it wasn't a big deal because we had seen each other almost naked before, but in another way it was. Usually a client undresses in private and is on the table at least partially covered when the masseuse enters the room. So getting naked with someone watching is a big deal, at least to me. But I tried to be casual about it.

I followed Jen's lead, turning my back before I removed my underwear and put the robe on.

When I turned back around I was surprised to see another woman in the room. I hadn't heard anyone enter.

She introduced herself as Sue, perhaps 'Soo', and asked if we were ready for a steam. She led us back down the stairs then further down the hallway. As we approached the steam room I saw that there was indeed a robe hanging on one of the hooks. Sue said that it looks like we have some company.

She went behind me and started to take my robe off. I was a bit surprised; it took me a moment before I took a towel from the stack on a shelf and wrapped it around my waist. I don't know if Jen got a good look at me, but I wasn't really concerned about that. I had already figured that we would most likely be seeing more of each other before the day was over.

Seeing how Sue had removed my robe, Jen was prepared with a towel in hand as Sue removed hers. Sue then said that she'd be back to get us in a little while.

Wearing just our towels, we opened the door and went in. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. And although the act of opening the door had let some of the steam out, there was still enough to prevent us from seeing who was in the room with us.

"Hello?' Jen asked.

A response of "Hi!" came from a feminine voice on the left side of the room. I could almost make out her feet. We sat up on the bench across from her.

"Sorry to interrupt." Said Jen.

"Not a problem at all. A bit of company is nice."

Just then the room got quiet. The hissing of the steam had stopped. Our neighbor said "It's temperature controlled. When it gets too hot in here it shuts off for a bit. It will start up shortly."

As the steam dissipated I could see more and more of the mystery woman. Exposed from the bottom up I saw that she had nice toned legs - hard to tell her age from them - then a towel draped across her lap. As the steam started rising I could see her bare belly, then naked breasts and finally her face. Our neighbor was what they now refer to as a mature woman, I'd guess around her mid-fifties, but really just a guess because she obviously kept in shape. Her breasts were full, with more than a bit of sag in them. At my young age I didn't even think about real vs. implants, but thinking back on it I know they were real. I grew to love real...

We exchanged eye contact; I introduced myself and Jen. She said her name was Michelle. I tried to be clever and asked "Do you come here often?" She laughed and said "Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. I'm a member here. "

The regulator kicked back in, the hissing started up. But before the steam hid us, Jen took her now soaked towel and laid it across her lap like Michelle. I got my first full view of her tits, and even though it was just a quick glance, they were everything that I had expected. Full, but without any sag, with pink nipples. And because of the steam they were glistening. A truly great sight. She noticed that I was taking her in.

I followed suit with my towel, unwrapping it and draping it over my now hardening dick. Yes, I was getting excited. Sitting almost naked in a room with two almost naked women - can you blame me?

Jen continued the conversation with Michelle. She asked what it meant to be a member. Michelle explained that for an annual fee she had free use of the facilities with a discounted rate for any of the services. Today she had dropped in after a workout just to use the steam room and shower off. She asked us what we were here for.

I spoke up. "We're going for the full package, including a couple's massage."

Michelle said "That's a great choice. If you haven't already been assigned someone, I'd recommend you request Rick. I've had massages from all of the masseurs here as well as most of the masseuses, and Rick is by far the best."

Jen asked what made him so special.

"Well," Michelle replied, "he has very strong hands, but a surprisingly gentle touch. He knows exactly where to touch and how much pressure to apply." She added "And he's pretty attractive, which sure doesn't hurt."

I asked if she had any recommendations on masseuses.

She said "Jodie is probably the best, and she is definitely some eye-candy, but she has multiple jobs here so is not always available. No other specific recommendations, but I can truly say that I haven't had a bad massage here."

Jen started to say something, but just then the door opened. Sue stuck her head in and said it was time for us to move on. As we stood up neither of us bothered with the wet towels. And since the door was being held open, the steam dissipated quickly enough that we could see each other again. I looked over at Michelle and said "Enjoy your day. Nice to meet you." She replied with "You too... have fun!" I caught her looking towards my cock; it was hard for her not to as it was just about at her eye level.

Michelle said her goodbyes to Jen as well, also giving her a less than obvious once over.

As we left the steam room, Sue took my robe off the hook and helped me put it on. As she did, Jen was standing directly in front of me, now totally naked. She got a good look at me, Surprisingly I wasn't fully hard, but the heat of the room left me with a good showing.

I also took the moment to get a good look at Jen.

I immediately saw that she didn't shave her pubic area. It looked like she might have trimmed to her bikini line, but not any further. Her hair down there was very light, almost blonde. Although the style these days is total shaved, back then it wasn't; having pubic hair was more the norm, not the exception. Hers, although full and curly, was light enough to give a hint of what was beneath.

I looked up and saw that Jen was watching me looking at her. She smiled. I smiled back. No words were exchanged. Sue helped her with her robe and led us back to our room.

Entering the room, I saw that two small tables had been set up next to each of the reclining chairs and two new female attendants were arranging a variety of lotions, potions and implements on the tables in preparation for the next phase.

Sue directed us over to the changing area and told us we were to shower prior to the manicure and pedicure. She reached into the stall, turned on the shower and adjusted the water temperature.

She then turned towards me, and before I could really react, untied my robe, took it off and pushed me gently into the shower.

The shower had a handheld attachment, which Sue used to wet me down. She then put on a soft washcloth mitten, put some liquid soap on it and began to wash me, starting on my back side.

Sue diligently washed my neck, back and arms and then continued down to my ass. She paused from her scrubbing for a second, picked up the attachment and sprayed more water directly into my butt crack. She continued with the soapy mitten, first making sure that my butt cheeks were clean, and then soaping my crack from top to bottom. Her hand passed over my asshole; I had never been touched there before. I can't say that it wasn't pleasant. But she continued south, washing my taint, brushing up against my balls in the process.

Being washed in that area by a woman I didn't know was definitely a first for me. I obviously wasn't expecting this, but went along with it because of our "what happens, happens" agreement.

And what happened was that I started to get an erection.

And then, after Sue finished with my legs, she told me to turn around. So, taking a deep breath, I did.

I think that I have always been a voyeur to some degree, at least since puberty. I think that most men like to look at women, and if they happen to catch a moment of nudity, accidental or on purpose, all the better. But, until that moment, I would never have considered myself an exhibitionist. I didn't have any issues with being seen naked, but I had never got any sexual excitement from it. That changed when I turned around.

I was not simply a bit 'plump', nor was I at 'half-mast'. Thanks to Sue's expert washing and her attention to detail with my taint and ass, I had a full blown, point-to-the-sky hard on.

As I turned I was aware that I was fully exposed to Sue and the two attendants (who, I saw, had slowed down with their preparations and were watching me), but it was Jen's reaction that I was interested in. To my surprise she was looking straight into my eyes. Her look seemed cold, and strangely non-emotional. We held eye contact for a moment, and then her eyes moved down my body. She paused at my cock for more than a second, and then returned back up to my face. Now she had a smile on her face and the twinkle was back in her eyes.

"Whoa big boy!" she said, which broke the tension in the air. I smiled and thought "Thank you Jen."

Sue continued with her cleaning, starting again at the top and working her way down. I stayed rock hard during this, partly because of the sensation of Sue's soapy mitt, but also because Jen, as well as the other attendants, were watching.

When Sue got to my waist I began to wonder what her next move was. I didn't have to wait. Without missing a beat, she wrapped the mitt around my dick and washed it, giving it a couple good strokes up and down, but not really with the intent, or force, of a hand job. Then with her other hand she held it off to the side while she soaped up my balls.

And that's all it took.

I came right there in the shower, over Sue's hand. It wasn't the biggest load I'd ever had, but for such little contact it was impressive.

Sue didn't miss a beat. She rinsed her hand off under the running water and continued down my legs as if nothing had happened. By the time she was done with my feet I had softened. She used the mitt on me once again, washing the cum off of my dick, and then used the hose to rinse me off.

Jen's reaction to my ejaculation was interesting.

After seeing me cum, she looked me in the eyes and gave me a raised eyebrow look as if to say "Really?" I responded with a smile and a cock of my head as if to say "It happens."

Sue directed me out of the shower, got a towel and proceeded to dry me off. Again, her attention to my privates started me up a bit, but before anything else happened she put my robe back on and pointed to the pair of chairs. She said "Have a seat. We'll begin with your bodywork while I continue with the shower."

I took a seat, which fortunately was facing toward the shower. Jen didn't hesitate in taking her robe; by the time I had settled in she was already in the shower, her back turned to me. Sue had started wetting her down.

The other attendants brought over two small bowls of liquid, instructing me to put my hands in there to soak, and a foot bath, instructing me to put my feet in to soak. I looked over to watch Jen's shower, and said "You'd better take extra care in cleaning her up", which got a smile from Sue and a scowl from Jen.

I sat back and watched.

Sue followed the exact same procedure with Jen as she had with me. When she got down to her ass, she used the hose again to spray more water, but with Jen she also lowered the hose to hit her taint and pussy. I saw that Jen's knees buckled a bit, but she gained her composure as Sue started soaping her cheeks. When Sue got in by her asshole, Jen seemed to spread her legs a bit to give her access. As Sue reached under with her mitt, Jen once again seemed a bit weak-kneed.

I was getting hard again; the robe was tied around my waist, but it didn't really hide anything. The two attendants were sitting by my feet. They had positioned themselves so that they could watch Jen's shower, but if they turned back toward me they'd have had a clear view up under the robe.

It was time for Jen to turn around and she did so without the hesitation that I had shown. Watching Sue wash her down and soaping up her tits was really getting to me. I must have let out a small moan. As both of the attendants turned toward me, I saw where their eyes went. They both stared at my cock for a second and smiled up at me, then turned back toward Jen and continued with the pedicure.

As Sue worked her way down Jen's body, Jen leaned back against the shower wall for support. When the mitt brushed over her pubic hair and then her pussy, Jen spread her legs again. Sue seemed to take extra care down there; she clamped her spare hand over Jen's pussy while she moved the mitt past her taint and back around to her ass.

Jen closed her eyes and opened her mouth into an 'O'. She was breathing heavy. Perhaps Sue's hand was doing something more than just cupping her pussy; I couldn't tell. And I think Jen had an orgasm; hard to say for sure. She opened her eyes and saw me watching, then got her breathing back to normal as Sue hosed off the soap. After getting toweled off, she was lead over to the other chair, next to mine.

12