Massage Apprentice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sue cleaned up the shower area, one of the attendants took up her side along Jen and proceeded with her treatments. My attendant produced a cool, lightly scented washcloth, which she laid over my eyes. The procedures of the manicure and pedicure, along with the cool eye covering, were very relaxing. At some point I think a couple of other attendants came in, I guess to prepare the room for the massage. They didn't talk, so it was hard to actually determine how many were there. I was only slightly aware that whoever they were, my cock was visible hanging beneath the robe. At this point I obviously didn't care.

Someone spoke up; I recognized her as Jodie. She asked how we were doing so far. Jen spoke up before I could and said it was much better than she had expected. Jodie was pleased to hear that and said that the best is yet to come, that the massage was up next.

I took the washcloth off of my eyes and saw that Jen had done the same.

Jodie said "Sue told me that you both seemed to enjoy the shower. Is that true?"

I responded with yes, I obviously enjoyed it, perhaps a bit too much, but I couldn't speak for Jen. Jen replied "Yes, I might have enjoyed it a bit too much as well."

Jodie said that she was glad that we were satisfied with the procedures so far, and then she said something that totally caught me off guard.

"After the shower, Sue informed me that there is another service we can offer that you might be interested in."

"She said that you both could use some maintenance with your body hair. We can provide general clean-up, trimming, or even total shaving. It's totally up to you."

Now, I know that Jen and I had agreed to take advantage of whatever they offered, so I wasn't surprised by Jen's response.

She asked Jodie "OK, so what do you suggest?"

Jodie replied that she'd have to see what we had to work with. So, without the slightest hesitation, Jen opened up her robe.

I wasn't privy to the sight as Jen and I were pretty much side by side in our chairs.

Jodie took a good look at Jens pubes, and then reached in, probably checking out her curls.

"Sue is right, this could definitely use some clean-up. We can shave it all off or, if you prefer, we can trim it down."

Jodie then turned to me asking "And what can we do for you?"

In for a pound in for a dollar... I untied my rode and let Jodie see.

She took a good look at my cock, almost clinically, and said basically the same. "You also definitely need some pruning. I'd suggest a thinning and trimming."

I looked over at Jen. She gave me the now familiar crook of her head and a smile with raised eyebrows, as if saying "whatever..."

The attendants lowered the back of our chairs down to where we were almost laying flat and laid fresh washcloths over our eyes. I would have loved watching Jen get groomed, but because of the angle of the chairs that wasn't possible, so I just let myself relax.

The first thing I felt was a warm towel that was wrapped around the base of my cock. I heard some sounds of stools being moved around, and then a pair of hands gently spread my legs apart. The towel was removed. A cool hand moved my dick off to one side while the other started clipping away at my growth.

The voyeur in me wanted to see this, even if it was my own body that I was watching, so I reached up and removed the washcloth from my eyes.

I saw that Sue that was my 'groomer'. She had a small pair of scissors in one hand and was holding my cock with the other. She paused, looked up at me, smiled, and then returned to the task at hand.

I looked over towards Jen. She still had her eyes covered. Her attendant was busy at work, with one hand resting on Jen's thigh and the other between her legs. She also glanced over when she realized she was being watched.

I looked back at Sue clipping my pubic hair.

Watching her, I could feel my dick start to get hard. Of course she could feel it too, but kept her hand firmly holding it down against my leg.

Just as I felt I couldn't stand it any longer, she released it. I'm proud to say that, even after the experience in the shower, I was back again at full length.

She let it stand there for just a second before she moved it off to the side and started clipping around the other side.

I closed my eyes and just let myself enjoy this woman handling my cock. After a while I felt her put some lather on me, then felt the gentle scraping of a razor around my cock. I opened my eyes again to watch her. She was very focused.

After the shave she wiped off the shaving cream with a washcloth. If my cock had softened a bit, it immediately hardened when she took it in her hand and leaned closer in. She held it steady as she clipped some hair on my shaft and then on and around each ball.

She wiped me down once more and announced that she was done. I looked down to inspect her work.

Sue had trimmed back and thinned the hair above my cock, leaving just a small patch. My cock and balls were totally free of hair. I reached down to touch myself. I liked the look as well as the feel of it.

But apparently she wasn't completely finished. Taking a bottle from the side table, she came over and dribbled some lotion on and around my cock. She rubbed the conditioner over every spot that she has shaved and then lightly rubbed off any excess with the washcloth.

Throughout the whole shaving experience my cock had been going from half-mast to full blown. To this day I have never had a better shave.

I sat up and looked over at Jen. Her attendant was just finishing up. As I watched, she applied the skin conditioner, which elicited a slight moan from Jen. I couldn't see her rubbing the lotion in; perhaps she was rubbing all the right spots.

When her attendant announced she was finished, Jen took the washcloth off of her eyes and sat up. She looked down at her pubes and smiled. Jen ran a hand over her crotch and thanked her groomer. I couldn't see, but it was obvious, by the look on Jen's face, that she was pleased with the procedure.

I reminded myself that we were here for a learning experience, and was pretty sure this was one procedure that we would not be offering. Not that I would have minded being a groomer...

Jodie came back into the room, asking if we were ready for our massage. Of course we were; that was really the main reason we were there. But with all of the extra treatments we'd already had, would the massage itself be a disappointment? And with all of the extra touching that had taken place, could I assume that the massage would be more of the same?

Next up: The Massage

12