Massage Apprentice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I would have been fine with working on her breasts for quite a while, but eventually Jen moved down to Sue's belly. She lightly rubbed her clockwise from below her breasts to right above her pubic line, just short of where her V started. This was also a one person procedure, so I stood off to the side. As I watched, I felt Sue's hand on my bare leg, just above my knee. I looked down at her and this time her eyes were closed, but she had a slight smile on her face. She moved her hand higher and was almost to the point where she would have gone up into the leg of my shorts, when Jen motioned to me that I should take over the belly rub. I did, but I couldn't help but go just a bit lower, rubbing my hands through her pubic hair, which was soaked with oil. As I rubbed her belly, Sue moved her hand higher up my leg. I didn't know what to do. Not that I wouldn't have minded Sue's hand on my dick, but I was very sure that this was definitely beyond the line of Jen's ethics. My own line was still to be determined. When I looked over at Jen I knew that she was aware of Sue's wandering hand.

When Jen moved to Sue's foot, I moved as well, breaking contact with her hand. We repeated the moves we had done on the back of her legs, using firm pressure on both the outside and inside of her leg and sweeping up. Of course, as we got closer to Sue's now visibly moist pussy, it was tempting to continue up, and, truth be told, my inner hand did brush her lips a couple of times. And of course Sue let out another soft moan. Jen's hand came close as well, but I didn't see any contact.

After the sweeps we repeated the push/pull move on her calves, then her thighs. Just as on the back of her legs, the movement with two sets of hands caused her thighs to be spread even more apart. To me this was the most erotic part of the session so far. Her lips were being spread apart and everything was on display. The lips were red, flushed with blood, and her clitoris had come out to play. It too looked swollen. I would have loved to see how much it would take to give Sue an orgasm right then and there. I think a slight breeze would have done it. Sue looked far from being relaxed.

As expected, Jen didn't provide any contact there and I followed suite. But I did file away that image in my memory bank for later use. Eventually Jen gave Sue a few long body sweeps, toe to head and back, which I knew signaled the end of the massage.

She told Sue "Take your time getting up. There's no rush; we do not have any more appointments today."

"Is it alright if I take a shower?"

"Of course it is dear. You know where everything is."

We left the room. I needed to clear my head and try to evaluate everything that had happened. I poured myself some cool water thinking 'What really did happen? It was just a massage more or less. Body parts were exposed more than normal, but part of that had to be because of the relationship Jen and Sue had. Jen knew how far to go and Sue knew how far Jen would go. I guess I was the unknown in the situation. One thing was very clear - I was going to have to think about what my ethical stance would be. I enjoyed Sues wandering hand and it would have been interesting to see where that would have led, but fortunately it was stopped before it got too far.'

Jen interrupted my musings. She had a glass of water and a clean towel and washcloth. "Can you take these in to Sue? I didn't have time to stock the linen closet earlier."

Still lost in thought I took them from Jen and went back into the room.

I expected that Sue would have been in the shower by now, so I was a bit startled when I saw that she was still lying on the table. Speaking from experience I knew that after a massage, with your body totally relaxed, it's easy to slip off to sleep. I really didn't think that Sue was that relaxed, but I went over to check that she was OK.

She was more than OK. With her eyes closed, she was playing with a nipple with one hand and had the other buried two fingers deep in her pussy. She was well on her way to that orgasm. I wanted to stay there and watch, but I knew that wasn't right, so I started to back out of the room. But Sue must have heard me come in, as she opened her eyes. I froze and then tried to apologize, stammering out something incomprehensible.

"Sue... sorry... didn't know ..."

Sue didn't stop jilling herself, but with her free hand she motioned me over. I hesitated, then set the water and towels down and approached her.

As I should have expected, Sue's hand went right to my crotch. She felt my dick getting harder, because of the view of her pussy being worked over and of course because of her hand. She fumbled with my zipper, never stopping her piston—like fingers in and out of her now soaked pussy. I helped her with unzipping me, but then let her hand continue. She freed my erection from my underwear and without any hesitation, started jacking me off rapidly, as if I could catch up and come with her.

I couldn't catch up; as excited as I was she was much further along than I was. I reached over and pinched her nipple, which apparently was all she could take. She released me and clamped that hand onto her clitoris, arched her back, and for the last time that day let out another moan. This time there was nothing soft about it.

"MMMMMMMM!!"

She didn't stop with that one. Her hands kept moving and she pretty quickly came again, thought not as powerful or loudly, as her first one.

I backed away and tucked myself back into my pants. The sheet below Sue was pretty well soaked, so I laid the washcloth over her pussy and covered her with the clean towel.

"Thank you" she said, once her breathing returned to normal.

"My pleasure" I replied. "Stay here as long as you need."

When I left the room, Jen was sitting on the sofa with a smile on her face. She asked me "Did you give Sue what she needed?"

I thought for a moment, and then the light bulb came on. "You set me up, didn't you?"

With a wide grin she repeated her question. "Did you give Sue what she needed?"

"Yes, I gave her the towels." I replied. "Was that a test? If so, did I pass or fail?"

Jan paused. "It wasn't a test for you," she said. "Sue almost always ends her massages that way. I knew that having you help massage her would get her especially worked up. Sending you back in was just icing on the cake."

I was speechless; I didn't know what to say.

"Speaking of that... did you?" Jen asked.

"Did I what?" I asked.

"Did you supply some icing for her cake?"

"No, she didn't need my icing." I replied. "Her caked was baked all on its own."

"Well, I thank you, and I'm sure Sue thanks you as well."

"You're both welcome I guess." I said, then as an afterthought added "You owe me one."

"I pay my debts. Care for a massage after Sue leaves?"

"Sure thing" I answered without any hesitation.

Yes indeed. Payback can be a bitch...

12