Massage Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll need to move this a little," he murmured, feeling that his voice would surely give him away and tell her what he was feeling as he took hold of the edge of the towel.

She heard the tightness in it and knew that her's probably sounded similar as she said, "sure."

It was an incredibly erotic moment for both of them. It was probably the most intimate thing he'd done, the most provocative and suggestive action., so far.

He slowly lifted the left side of the towel folding it so that the crease ran up her left groin. That exposed her entire left leg from her toes to her hip. It also revealed part of her silk panties. The part that went round her waist and the part that was cut quite acutely at her crotch. Michy couldn't see that of course from her supine position and with the covered mounds of her breasts in the way. She could, though, see his eyes and she felt them burning into her. Burning into her groin, burning into her panties and burning into the side of her mound that was partially on display. She closed her eyes, no she screwed them shut, as a far more powerful wave of sexual feelings hammered through her than any she'd previously had with him. But they just got worse, and got worse quickly for she heard him say in almost a whisper.

"We'd better also slip this down a little hadn't we?" She felt his fingers on the elastic of her panties as he went on quietly and slowly, "we don't want them getting messed up with the jelly do we?"

"No," she croaked finding it hard to speak, "no Brad it plays havoc on silk."

"Shit why did I say that?" she thought, "what an inane and rather come on remark, he's not interested in me wearing silk panties? Or is he?" she wondered recalling the tightness in his voice. "maybe, just maybe?" she pondered as she felt the elastic waistband being eased over her hip.

Brad looked down at her and thought that she looked very tense. Her eyelids were tightly clamped together and her mouth was slightly open, her tongue on her lip. He looked at her hands and saw that they were gripping the paper sheet on the table. "Could she be aroused, is this getting to her, does she want more, is she up for it?" He wondered hoping but still being concerned that it was his ambitious imagination rather than anything on her part that was making him think this way.

He slid the waisband of the panties down further until it was beneath her hip bone. This caused the front part of them to bend to almost where he reckoned her pubic hairs began. He could see the acute angle of the side of her panties poking out from the folds of the towel and he pulled it a little further until a few strands of wayward pubes were also visible.

To Michy it felt so intimate. Almost as if she was naked. Somehow, though, this was even more erotic than being undressed by a lover for here there was the hidden element of not knowing. Of hope, anticipation and the unexpected. Of being totally unaware of his intentions and of her reactions should he be wanting more than medical satisfaction. She was boiling up inside as the two of them were huddled on the table, his hands rearranging her scant clothing around her most womanly of places. His mind was racing as he assessed her reactions that, though nowhere near being clear, were certainly encouraging. He knew that she could easily have said she would move the towel and the panties. That she could have put her hand on the towel as he moved it. That she could have been making light conversation and that her body could have been more relaxed, her eyes open and her hands laying by her side if she wasn't feeling something similar to him. He knew all that but still couldn't be sure of anything. The costs to him were too great, the risks too big the threat too significant if he was misreading the oblique signals.

"OK Michy," he said in what was almost a whisper, "I'll start the treatment."

The very low tone of his statement simply added to the intimacy that Michy was feeling. It was as if the two of them were conspiring, doing something they perhaps shouldn't, getting together on something they wanted nobody else to share.

She felt him squirt the jelly onto her body close to her hip bone. " God he's touching my stomach, his hands are just above mypussy," she thought to herself as she felt him rub the jelly out over her skin. She was sure she wouldn't be able to stand it. It was becoming too much. She wouldn't be able to resist doing something that would give the game away and then she'd make such a fool of herself. She clenched her teeth, shut her eyes even more tightly and gripped the edge of the table very hard.

His heart pounding, his pulses racing and his cock as hard at it had ever been Brad placed the flat ended "node" on Michy's tummy right next to her hip bone. Smoothing it around in small circles he said in that same almost whisper, "you should feel the heat deep inside you now Michy."

"Feel the fucking heat?" she said to herself. " Feel the fucking heat from the machine, when I'm burning up inside?"

"Can you?" he asked, "can you Michy?"

"Yes, yes," she breathed, "yes I can Brad."

"Good, it'll do the trick," he said croakily.

"Oh yes, oh no, oh shit?" Michy was thinking as the double entendre hit her. "It's starting to do the trick," she thought as the feelings welled up in her to levels that so far they hadn't been reached. She was aware now that she was going beyond the point of no return. That the orgasmic sensations were now combining in her mind and body at a rate and to an intensity that would be beyond her control. That they were taking on a life of their own and were beginning to control her.

As Brad slid the small, flat piece of metal around the side of Michy's stomach he now stopped all pretence of focusing on the area he was supposed to be attending to. He let it glide away from her hip bone, down her groin almost to where that vanished between her legs. He slid it up the slope of her tummy pushing it just under the edge of the towel until it came up against the front of her panties that were folded back. That moved the towel a little, revealed more of her panties and stomach. She didn't resist. She didn't do anything to stop him. She didn't pull away or reach down and replace the towel. No as he looked at Michy his heart began to pound for he was seeing signs. Indications, hints that maybe, just maybe she was feeling the same as he, needing what he needed, wanting what he wanted. "Was he right or was he overestimating things?" he wondered.

The feelings had increased so much that now they were flooding through her. "Surely it's just not me? It can't be just me, it's him as well," her tormented mind hoped so desperately as she felt the node slide up and down the sensitive area of her groin. "There's no reason for that," she suddenly realised. "There's no reason for that to be sliding down so far that it's almost on my pussy and not where the pain is." As Michy's, still just coherent, mind registered the node sliding over the softness of her tummy, up and down her groin and even on the inside of her thigh right at the top she recognised at last that this could well be two way. That he was as into this as her. "Oh God let that be true," she prayed as she felt the node slipping under the towel and inside the edge of her panties.

This really was shit or bust he knew. This was going just as far as he could without going too far. If she objected, if she queried why he was running it over her stomach he could still explain that away. Michy recognised that her reactions must have been becoming obvious to him. He must have seen that she was starting to pant, that she was gripping the table tightly and that her head was turning from side to side as she fought to control the waves of feelings that were hitting her with increasing frequency. She also realised that she was passing a point of no return and that she was exposing her feelings, albeit wordlessly to him. She too recognised it was shit or bust time. Take a very firm grip of herself now, say something trivial, maybe about the weather, pull herself together and she could possibly hide the extremeties of what she was feeling and he would be none the wiser. She was acutely aware that unless she made the most monumental effort, and she had doubts as to whether she could do that, the frequency would increase even more until it was just one continuous wave of feelings. One overwhelming bank of sensation, one shuddering wall of emotions and that would be her climax,

But Michy didn't say anything, she didn't do anything and Brad didn't stop his sensuous movement on her.

An experienced lover as he was he knew the signs of a woman's arousal. The tightening of the body, the tightly shut eyes, clenched fists and the heaving of her chest. He saw each of those. All of them registered in his mind and at last he felt that she was experiencing the same excitement as he, the same feelings and emotions, desires and wants. At last Brad believed that, just possibly, she was going to give into what her body was demanding but what her mind, like his, had been resisiting.

Twice as Michy writhed a little from the intensity of the feelings the towel slipped from her breasts and both times Brad saw her breasts and her nipples in all their hardened glory. Twice her hand came down and pulled it back. But she realised that was crazy for as much as she hid her breasts so now he was uncovering her even more personal places. Brad's hand and the node was moving further and further away from the place on her hip where its focus was supposed to be. It was now sliding well under the other towel, it was slipping into the front of her panties and it was encroaching on her most womanly place.

Both, almost simultaneously, realised what was happening and that the other was as into this as they were. Nothing was said. No action actually confirmed it but like two strangers that suddenly know they are going to sleep together Michy and Brad knew they were going to share a sexual experience together. His heart crashed against his rib cage as it struck him finally that all along Michy had been aroused and all the little signs and signals of the past sessions sessions flooded through his mind. He felt an enormous sense of relief and incredible excitement as this realisation hit him. He not only felt that but also felt bolder and encouraged.

"He won't think I'm stupid, he won't be disgusted. He wants to do this to me as much as I want him to," Michy thought as she felt the node slip even further down her stomach. Now she was reassured and confident she didn't need to resist, didn't need to hold back and didn't need to hide anything from him. She didn't need stop her head from thrashing from side to side, she didn't have to hide the heaving of her breasts and she didn't have to stop the sighs and moans escaping from her mouth. As she writhed slightly so the towel slipped down from her breasts, not off completely but enough so that both were revealed. As Brad became bolder so the other towel also slipped so that now it exposed her pubic area under the folded back front of her thong. She didn't pull the top one up and Brad pulled the other down further so that the top of it was mid thigh. His eyes not only feasted on her breasts but also on her silk covered pussy as well. Where he'd earlier pulled the elastic of the waist-band that had folded the front of her thong and with the additional movements of the node that had slipped further so that a thin line of her pubes were revealed. This encouraged and excited Brad. As did her movements for her head was now quite obviously rolling from side to side. Her hands were almost tearing the paper sheet, her eyes were clamped shut, her back arched a little and her legs had slipped open slightly more. But most exciting of all was what those movements had done the the towel that had been covering her breasts. Just a moment or two earlier he'd seen that it had slid down the underswell of her marvelous tits. But now, with her additional writhing it had, almost as if with a mind of its own realizing the situation, slid from her body and was dangling from the bench.

"God her tits are gorgeous," he said to himself as, for the first time, he saw both in all their glory. Full, round and deliciously creamy with large, dark pink areolas and big hard nipples they wobbled in the most enticing way as the amazing woman's body jerked in what now seemed like uncontrollable spasms.

"The bloody towel's fallen," Michy realised her hand searching for it but not finding it. "What can I do? Fuck it, it feels fantastic like this," she reconciled relaxing and not bothering any more. She knew he'd be looking at her boobs and that gave her the final piece of reassurance she needed. "If he did object to what was happening," she managed to consider, "then he'd have pushed it back in place."

"She is up for it, she does want it, well something, and there's no way she'll complain," Brad acknowledged with a big rush of pleasure as he saw Michy give up her efforts to locate the towel.

Brad hesitated no longer. He put all pretence to one side. He stopped the suggestive half-hearted movements of the node and he turned his mind from one where he was concerned at her reactions to one where he merely wanted to give her pleasure.

Without any further hesitation he slid the node downwards. He slid it inside her panties, he slid it over where her pubic hairs began and he slid it along the small, trimmed patch of tawny hair. In small circular movements he slid if further and further downwards. Further and further towards what had been his target from the first time he'd seen the patch of white thong covering it. Nearer and nearer to its target, nearer to where he wanted it to be and nearer and nearer to where Michy was willing it to be.

The sensations in her were now immense. The feelings were awesome and the need for satisfaction was becoming almost over powering. She'd given up all efforts at hiding anything from him other than her words. Still neither had spoken. Still neither had uttered one word about what was happening. Not a single phrase, explanation or exclamation had come from either her or him. It was almost as if they had a pact of silence. A non-spoken agreement that he could feast himself and his need on her body and that she could wreak whatever pleasure she wanted from him but that neither should say anything.

And then she felt such a vicious jolt of feelings. Such an explosion of sensations. Such a blast of sexual desire that her orgasm simply burst over her.

With incredible excitement and shaking hands Brad pulled the front of her thong down so that it gaped away from her. The gusset stuck to her lips that he saw were wonderfully wet. He feasted his eyes on the pink dampness of her pussy and so wanted to fuck that. But something told him she didn't want that and in any case the door wasn't locked. Although he knew that no one would come in and if they did he could quickly flick the towel back in place it was too big a risk for him to undress and actually fuck her. No, he was pleased just to get this far. Just to excite her. Just to arouse and hopefully satisfy this amazing woman with this amazing body that was now lying before him as good as naked, writhing with orgasmic pleasure from his hands.

He quickly shoved the node right onto the juicy front of Michy's cunt. His reward was immediate. There was a deep moan. A thrusting of her hips and a lifting of her bum from the bed as she arched her back. Her head thrashed from side to side and her tits heaved as she started to pant. Her fingers gripped him, they gripped his shoulder and he felt wonderful as he ran the warmth giving node all over her clitoris.

She looked magnificent as she climaxed. Her long hair was falling from the table as her head rolled from side to side her eyes tightly closed her mouth now open as she panted and sighed and moaned. Her fingers dug into his shoulders as he pressed the node right on that sweetest of all sweet spots. And then he moved his other hand. He ran it up her parted thighs. He straightened it, held it for a moment and then, without any further hesitation, he shoved three fingers right up her cunt.

He knew that for her to climax such further stimulation wasn't really needed. Her mind had already gone to that plane of sexual ecstasy, that was very evident. And that had taken her body there as well as the gyrations, squirmings, writhings and sounds clearly showed. But this was his reward he felt. His just bonus for what he had created for them. It was his pleasure and his excitement. So as those lovely full thighs clamped round his wrist, as her beautiful face contorted with pleasure, as her gorgeous body convulsed on his table and as her neatly manicured fingernails dug strongly into his shoulder he enjoyed his reward. Pushing the straightened three fingers into her pussy as far as they would go he imagined that it was his straining cock that was up her and he fucked her just as he would have done with that. Pumping it in and out he simulated those thrusting penetrations at the same time as he held the warmth of the hard node right on her clitoris.

The sudden intrusion of his fingers put Michy completely over the top. The roaring orgasm became a torrent of body and mind encapsulating sensations that removed all reason and inhibitions from her. As he probed and investigated the deeper recesses of her insides with his cock substitute and as that incredible heat giving node tantalized her clitoris so she gave into them. Her hand found her breasts, her back arched and her bum lifted from the table as she writhed against the fingers and the node trying to gain every last drop of sensation and pleasure from it. And still the orgasm roared on, amazingly for her, increasing in intensity as it went on. It seemed to last for ages for both her and him. Brad watched in such excited incredulity at her as she squeezed and pinched her breasts and gave in so fully to his finger fucking. Michy simply lived the moment and gave in completely to everything that was happening to her.

But always they have to end, the continual orgasm just doesn't happen. No matter how high one is taken on that orgasmic journey the mind and the body have to return to the mundane of the post climax condition. Brad felt the pressure on his wrist loosen as the tenseness left her thighs, he saw her body collapse back onto the table and the writhings and sexual convulsions stop. The head became still, the hand left his shoulder and her breasts and she lay still. He removed his fingers from her soaking womanhood and watched as she, demurely almost, closed her legs. She lay there still, apart from her chest that was still gently heaving, as she regained her breath. He looked at her face and saw that she was sobbing, a tear ot two sliding down her cheek making the slither of mascara on her eyelashes stain her skin. He moved alongside the table and put his hand on her shoulder desperately wanting to feel her breasts but knowing that it was not the right time.

"Oh Michy," he said gently.

"No Brad, no," she said sharply, "please don't say anything. Not a word, please,"

"But I?"

"No, nothing," she retorted sitting up desperately trying to cover herself with the towels, "just let me get dressed and leave, please."

He sort of understood and turning away diplomatically said, " OK, you know where the changing room is I'll see you in reception when you're ready."

Michy fixed her make up and tied her hair, that was now unkempt, into a bunch. She dressed quickly wanting to get away from the clinic as quickly as she could. Fully dressed, she inspected herself in the mirror to make sure there were no tell-tale signs and satisfied and feeling more reassured she made her way to the reception. The woman behind it smiled at her and said, "this was the last session Mrs. Williams if you could just sign these forms please we'll send the bill to your insurance company."