Massage Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad was leaning against the desk and said to her as she signed the paper work, "I hope everything's ok now Michaela but please call if anything else comes up won't you?

"Yes Brad I will, and I feel so much better now," she said looking at him and smiling for she knew he would understand her message.

It took Brad some time to work things out in his mind. Over the next few days he thought of little else than the incredible events that had taken place on his table. He just couldn't get his mind round the amazingly exciting way that she'd slowly given into the feelings she was clearly experiencing yet didn't in any way seem to really involve him. It seemed as though she wanted the pleasure but didn't want to acknowledge that he was giving it to her. As if she wanted an insular experience in which she was prepared to allow him to be an observer but not a full participant. He was pretty sure that she hadn't come to the clinic with that in mind and he was certain she wasn't one of those women that the ethics lecturer had told him about at school. No something had happened that had changed her from a typical patient into one of the most sexually exciting events he'd ever experienced.

He wanted her though. He wanted her badly. Wanted to kiss and touch her, undress her and adore her body. He wanted to go to bed with her and make endless love to her. He had, like many mid twenties men, always had a thing about older women. The extra experience and the mystery of having a woman lead and teach him excited him. And Michy really was the perfect older woman. She seemed at peace with her body, was proud of it and able to flaunt it and use it as great sex required. And clearly she was adventurous and willing to experiment. What she did on the table bore strong witness to that. Brad enjoyed experimentation and he considered himself adventurous and willing to try most things. He'd paid for girls, been to massage parlours, had hookers. He'd been in threesomes and had let a woman tie him up. He'd spanked one girl and had indulged in some mild S & M with another. He'd even had a few mild gay experiences with a guy at college and with a masseur who'd given him extras. So in Michy he saw a kindred spirit and he started to become obsessed with her.

Several times the day after that session he went to phone her to ask to see her but each time he bottled out. She stayed on his mind over the next couple od days as he continued trying to work out what was behind what had happened and how he could get to see her again. At last he plucked up the courage to call her.

"Hello Michaela here," he heard his throat going dry at the sound of her voice.

"Hi Michy it's Brad from the clinic," he stammered nervously.

"Oh hi," she replied a little coldly he thought.

"Just calling to check that everything's ok?" he ploughed on pausing before adding, "with the back that is?"

The sound of his voice naturally brought back the memories of what she'd done and Michy felt embarrassed.

"It's fine thanks," she replied rather coldly.

"OK great that's fine then," he blubbered on trying to pluck up the courage to ask what he really wanted. There was a short silence before he managed to blurt out, "I was wondering if perhaps we could er, sort of, have a drink sometime Michy?"

She replied quickly and very sharply. "No. No that's not possible."

"Oh, OK then," Brad found himself lamely saying his usual bravado deserting him completely, "well just remember where we are if you have any other problems won't you?

"Yes of course I will but I really must go now thanks for the call," Michy said curtly clicking the disconnect button.

The call disturbed her. It brought the reality of what she'd done back to her. Made it real again instead of the almost fantasy that her mind had stored it as.

Since that last session she'd tried to reassure herself that she hadn't really been unfaithful. With rather tortuous logic she tried to persuade herself that because there had been no kissing or build up, no tenderness or sharing and because they hadn't developed any relationship that what they'd done wasn't a real betrayal of her vows. "Just a different form of masturbation," she concluded, not totally convinced but happy enough with it to stop worrying about what had happened. But she still thought a lot about what had actually happened and why.

She had, though, managed to talk herself into believing that it was a one off. Something that circumstances had combined to make happen. An experience that wouldn't happen again. But hearing him had brought back the stark reality of her lying on that massage table having the most gigantic orgasm. Caused the feelings and sensations to come back to the forefront of her mind. To come back with startling clarity and she felt some of those feelings again as she sat by the table her hand still on the phone. As her memory focused on that node and on his fingers in her. On the sensations she'd had before giving into what was happening and those she'd wondrously experienced after. On the realisation that she'd let the owner of that voice finger fuck her to a massive orgasm. More worryingly for her was the surge of emotions he'd made her feel. The memory and his voice on the phone had aroused her, made her excited and she recognised, as the thought crashed into her mind, she wanted more.

The experience wasn't far from her thoughts over the next few days although she was horrendously busy putting together a massive new business pitch for a huge piece of business. Working long hours preparing the mark ups and strory boards for TV, billboard and newspaper ads she threw herself into the pitch leading and directing the team of three pairs of Art Directors and Copywriters. It helped to divert, but didn't by any means stop, her mind continuously and worryingly frequently dredging up the images of her naked on that table

Things with Mark were still pretty much the same, though. They were still really great mates but the real love and certainly most of the sex had gone from the marriage. It seemed to her that unless she initiated it they so rarely had it that when they did it was pretty poor. Despite that Michy was, as she'd always been, innately faithful to him. True she'd slipped up a couple of times early on but they were well behind her now. She hated the idea of having affairs as so many in her industry did. The cheating, lying and the subterfuge. Afternoons in hotel rooms or evenings where you both got up and went home. The feeling of making believe you half loved someone who, deep down, you knew you'd never live with. The pretence of affection and tenderness to cover up the main reason of the affair, sex. It didn't appeal. It had no attraction to her. But her current alternative, no sex, or very, very little, was equally unappealing.

Not used to rejection Brad had been upset by Michy's reaction. He just couldn't understand how a woman could let herself go so enthusiastically yet not want to see him again. Not want to go further with him and not want to go to bed with him. He brooded over it. Tried to think of ways that he could persuade her but came up with nothing.

A thought began to germinate in Michy's mind. "Why can't I get sexual satisfaction as men do without the complications she argued?

Several times when in New York or Los Angeles on business she had thought, albeit fleetingly, of calling up an escort service as other women in the agency's US offices had told they did when on the road. But she hadn't been able to do that. The mere idea of a stranger walking into her hotel room and then having sex with him was too cold blooded and sterile for her. She realised she needed a little more than that but not to the extent of actually dating a man before bedding him. An in between, a middle course, a compromise. One that was, firstly safe, secondly was not with a total stranger and, thirdly, and probably most importantly, one that didn't involve her in any attachment or displays of affection. That would be cheating on Mark as would actually going to bed, being held and caressed, undressed tenderly and then being slowly fucked. That she couldn't do. But the germinating thought certainly had possibilities, she smiled, pleased with what she'd thought up.

"OK brad your patient list today," the head receptionist said at the morning meeting. She reeled off a few names of new patients, a couple of his regulars and told him that he had two patients to see in the local private hospital and then said, "and after that you'll have to come back for you have a late appointment, specially requested at 7.30 pm."

"Who the hell's that?" he asked a little annoyed for it would mess up a date he had that evening.

"Er it's a Mrs Williams, Michaela Williams, you've seen her before about her back, apparently it's flamed up again. Will you be ok to see her at that time?"

The name hit him. It hit him hard and it hit him right in his cock that he was sure seemed to start erecting immediately he'd taken in those words. "My God?" he thought to himself quickly trying to regain his composure.

"Er, yes, yes that'll be fine," he mumbled the enormous possibilities of what this could mean rushing through his mind.

When she'd made the appointment she'd asked for the latest they could do. She remembered last time that as she was leaving the receptionist was saying to one of the other physios that his last patient was arriving and would he lock up when he finished for he'd be in the clinic alone. It just seemed safer, after all she assumed anyone could walk in and if they had last time they really would have seen a show.

As usual the receptionist showed her to the changing room.

"Brad's just finishing up with his last patient before you Mrs Williams so when you're ready please go through to treatment room four would you?"

Michaela undressed and slipped the familiar robe on. This time she didn't have the dilemma about the type of panties to wear. She removed them and went to the treatment room naked under the robe.

"Hi, pleased to see you again," Brad beamed walking into the treatment room a big smile on his face, "the back playing up again is it?"

Michy felt her earlier confidence leaving her. The plan she'd so carefully worked out now seemed a little silly. She was not anywhere near as at ease as she'd thought she'd be.

"Er no, not exactly" she started seeing his dark eyes boring into hers.

"No? Some other problem then?"

"Yes sort of," she said the excitement already building up in her as the expectation of what she hoped to experience on the massage table hit her.

"What is it then?"

"It's sort of hard to explain," Michy said averting her gaze from his.

Brad was wondering like hell what this was all about and since the morning he'd been trying to get his head round why she was coming back and why she'd insisted on an evening appointment. And now she was talking in riddles.

Smiling, he said, "well would you like to try or I'll have no idea what to do will I?"

Michy got it back together. The air of authority she'd developed from being a senior manager in an ad agency returned, She became assured and directive as she had to be at work. In a firm voice she said,

"I want you to massage me as you did last time."

"With the node?" he asked.

"Yes, well that's up to you. I don't care what you use but I want you to make me cum," she blurted out just about holding onto her calm and measured demeanour as she uttered the outrageous words. He didn't say anything but just looked at her in amazement so she went on sounding far more confident that she was, "I assume you enjoyed yourself didn't you Brad?"

He was absolutely gobsmacked at her words. He'd thought of lots of things that might happen but not this. Not this elegant, stylish and exciting woman saying that she wanted him to make her cum. He couldn't think what to say but felt his cock starting to become agitated in his track pants.

"You did didn't you?" Michy persisted.

"Yes, yes. Yes of course I did, it was amazing," he blurted out quickly.

"And you'd like to do it again wouldn't you?"

"Of course I would," Brad said his mind confused his speech thick with sexual expectancy.

Looking him straight in the eye Michy let her hands fall to the lapels of the robe. A moments fumbling and then she pulled them apart slowly. Her full breasts were gradually revealed as, putting her head on one side and smiling she said

"Well then?"

"Oh fuck," he breathed making her smile, "oh shit yes," he said moving towards her his arms outstretched. Michy closed the robe and moved away.

"Oh no, nothing like that, no kissing just make me cum Brad."

"But Michy I want to make love to you, have sex with you," he said limply.

"No I don't want that, I just want you to massage me however you want and then make me cum. You can do whatever you want and make me cum as much as you want but nothing else. No affection, no kissing, no talking and no penetration. Do you understand?"

"Yes of course I understand but er..."

"No buts or anything just do as I say and we'll both have a great time won't we. Ok?"

"Yes sure, great," he said his mind whirring.

"Fantastic," she said beaming him a big smile as she let the robe fall to the floor.

He saw that she was naked. It was the first time he'd seen her like that. If anything her body was better than he'd imagined from his previous rather mixed up view of it. True her big tits sagged a bit but then she was 38 and had given birth to two children, Brad reconciled. And yes her tummy bulged a little due, presumably to her ante natal exercises not being completed properly, and there was some excess on her hips but so what he thought? The overall look was of a very womanly body, highly feminine for she was voluptuous, the word ripe came into his mind as he heard her saying,

"So how do you want me?"

Thus began the most amazing series of sessions that any physiotherapist could have dreamed about. Every two weeks always on a Tuesday evening, always the last appointment "Mrs Williams, back" would be on his appointment schedule. She'd arrive, put the gown on, come into the treatment room take it off and parade before him either, naked or, more often as the series developed, in a different coloured thong. Black red or sometimes white each was classy, lacy and very erotic.

That first time Brad got her to lie on her front. Now assured that her reaction would be positive he was confident as he gazed down at her naked body his cock swollen to its fullest as he pulled her legs apart. Further and further and slowly he opened them up. He saw her lips already wet and slightly swollen. He saw the velvety, pink folds and the hairs around them. As he pulled her legs open so the two gorgeously rounded cheeks parted and he saw the puckered entrance to her anus.

As he did that Michy immediately became aroused. But he started talking to her telling her how marvelous she as.

"No Brad," she said without looking up, "I don't want you to talk at all. I just want you to make me cum, do you understand?"

"Yes, yes I understand Michy," he replied feeling a little disappointed.

He didn't really understand, well what man could? What man could understand that a gorgeous woman was offering him such a unique opportunity but that really she was using him purely as an instrument? A tool, a conveyor of sexual satisfaction? Merely an object to give her pleasure without her giving anything back? It was beyond the wit of practically any man to comprehend that the woman offering that didn't want his embraces, kisses or caresses. That she didn't need him to woo her or seduce her. She didn't require typical foreplay and she didn't want him to talk to her. To tell her how wonderful she was or to whisper phrases of endearment, affection or lust in her ear. No, very few men would be able to get their head round such a situation, especially as it seemed she also had no interest in his most manly place. That she didn't want him to penetrate her. That she didn't want his cock or to be fucked, just made to cum.

But Brad was nothing if he wasn't flexible. And he proved that. He also proved how versatile he could be at making her cum. That first time after massaging her back he'd started on her legs gradually moving closer and closer to that honeypot at the top of them. He teased and tantalised her as he guessed she wanted. Letting his hands almost touch but to then sweep them away before any contact was made. It was exactly what Michy wanted and the feeling of expectation as they almost touched that incredibly sensitive area was awesome for her. This went on for some time the tension gradually increasing until at last he let the side of his hand briefly brush her lips. No real contact just the lightest of touches. It was enough though to make her shudder with want but as quickly as they touched they were gone again. Soon, though, it happened again and again until, to the utmost relief of both of them, it at last rested quite firmly on the sodden mess of her pussy. As Michy felt that so a deep grunt escaped from her mouth. Encouraged Brad went for it. His hands didn't leave that soft, silky area until Michy had cum twice writhing on his extended fingers that were fucking her from behind.

Then she was gone. Almost as mysteriously as she'd arrived Michy dressed and left without a word. But two weeks later she was back. This time she wore a black thong, silk and lacy, purposefully provocative he thought. In fact it was the black thong she'd worn to coax her husband to fuck her after the very first session with him.

"Perhaps lie on your front this time Michy," he suggested two weeks to the hour later.

He wanted to get at her tits. He still hadn't even touched them and he'd been fantasising about how they'd feel in his hands ever since he'd seen them squashed under her body back in that time, he thought, when things were normal between them.

She looked fantastic lying on her back. Her full, proud tits, though sagging slightly to each side, looked magnificent. Her tummy flattened by her supine position ran down to where it vanished inside the pouch of her thong. Her, slightly parted legs were long and shapely her thighs full and so exciting. Thighs he thought that should be wrapped around him, round his back or his head as it plundered at her pussy that was now becoming familiar to him.

She laid there assured and seemingly perfectly relaxed although she was as good as naked. She knew what to expect. She'd established the ground rules and like the little boy he really was she knew he'd follow them to the letter. Men, so totally ruled by their dicks as they are, were so easy to manipulate if a woman played upon that. And Michy was becoming an expert at that.

Brad wanted more, he wanted everything but knew that probably wasn't possible, so he was perfectly happy to settle for whatever she deemed to be possible. After all how many men were there that ever got the chance to make such a woman cum as often as he did? How many men were given the chance to adore and play with such a body as hers? How many would ever have the opportunity to finger fuck such a desirable woman on a fortnightly basis as he did?

A massage of the crown of the head is a particularly intimate experience. When the recipient is lying nearly naked as that is done to her with all the anticipation that brings about, the intimacy and the erotic nature of it increases enormously.

Brad knew the power of using non sexual places, intimate places, the head, fingers, toes and wrists to stimulate another person. He was aware of their, almost, aphrodisiac qualities and he used all of those on Michy. And they worked. He stood behind where her head rested on the pillow firstly fully relaxing her with a lengthy massage all over her head. Moving on he gently stimulated her face running his fingers over her forehead, her cheeks and nose and eyelids. Her chin, her ears and then onto her lips that opened and at one time gently sucked his finger between them.