Massage Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Massaging the face is one of the most intimate experiences and it got to both of them. As Brad did it, looking down at her breasts that were wobbling slightly and moving up and down as her breathing became heavier, so he hardened. Inside his fairly tight track trousers his vertical bulge was prominent and obvious. Thankfully now, he smiled to himself, there's no need to hide it for that would have been impossible.

For Michy this was a new experience. It quickly became one that she'd remember for a very long time. It was amazing that his hand movements on her face could be so dramatically erotic. She could hardly believe the degree of arousal he was creating in her by merely lightly running his fingers over her eyelids, into her hair and across her lips. It felt like a penis doing it. In her mind Brad's fingers became just that. They became a penis, they became a cock, a hard cock. Just like the cock that she could see had reared itself inside his trousers. And that cock traversed her face, circumnavigated her lips and then ran along them. And when it ran along them it became the most natural thing in the world for her to open her mouth. The most natural thing to urge it between her lips. It became the most natural thing for her to suck on it just as he would suck on a hardened, straining cock. As he did, though, her mind tried to register just when was the last time she had sucked on a hardened cock, or any cock come to that she, almost smiled? It was a very long time for Mark, strangely Michy thought, had never been that keen on her making oral love to him.

Inevitably, though, with two such welcoming beacons beckoning him Brad could not stay massaging her face for too long. Those mounds of quivering pink tipped flesh were too tempting. They stood their in all their wondrous majesty calling him to them like two magnets. Two magnets of such attraction that his hands felt drawn to them. So they slid slowly downwards. Over her chin, sensuously caressing her long, slender neck and onto the top of her chest. His eyes never leaving her breasts for one moment his hands inexorably moved down and down and down until they came into contact with the softness of the start of the swell of those gorgeous orbs. He purposefully moved slowly. Intentionally resisted the temptation, that was incredibly strong, to reach out and grab them, squeeze them and knead the soft, yielding flesh. He so wanted to. So wanted to feel them, caress them, weigh them in his hands revelling in the feel of them in his grasp. But he took it slowly.

Running his fingers along her collar bones and slowly easing them downwards in circular movements Brad's hand edged inexorably towards the two gorgeous mounds. Feeling the firmness of her upper chest giving way to the softness of the swell of her boobs he fought hard to maintain the slow, sensuous rhythm that is essential with an erotic massage. Nothing should be rushed or hurried, each part should be stimulated and invigorated before moving onto the next. Pace is crucial as is the combination of pressures. Light then more firmly, sweeping movements then lingering touches. All play their part and when combined effectively result in such a highly sexually charged experience that little more is needed for the recipient to gain the pleasure and satisfaction they seek and need. Brad knew all of this and he was a master at finding exactly that combination.

His hands felt like magic to Michy. Lying there in just the black thong her eyes closed she let her body revel in them slowly moving to her breasts. He'd circled around them for some time softly caressing her above them, beneath them, alongside each orb and even between them. He'd built up the anticipation perfectly. Carefully avoiding touching any of the more sexually sensitive parts of her tits he'd prepared her mind and body superbly. The lack of attention to her boobs combined with the nearness of his fingers to them and knowing that soon they would be in his hands but not knowing just when, had built up the expectation in her. So when suddenly she felt both nipples being pinched at the same time the rush of excitement that tore through her was enormous. It was like a tornado in her body. It filled her. It took her over. It rushed from the so sensitive hardened tips of her nipples, tore through the fullness of her tits and rampaged down her body to form its epicentre right in her cunt.

This was Brad's reward. This was what he'd so wanted for so long. Michy's tits in his hand, her breasts under his fingers. Quickly pouring some oil onto each mound he massaged that in making each smooth and slippery and then glided his hands over each orb continually running his fingers up from their round bases right to the hardened tips of her nipples. On each upward sortie he would take the nipples between his fingers pinching and pulling at the same time. They just seemed to grow and grow until they reached a length they'd never been before.

Michy had never experienced such pleasure and excitement from merely having her boobs played with. She wouldn't have believed the level of excitement he was giving her could have been gained just from that. But it was being gained. And her body was reacting to it.

"Argh," she heard herself grunt as the first wave of sensations ripped through her causing her to arch her back and thrash her head from side to side. "Ooooo," slid from her mouth as her tits seemed fit to explode and as her pussy felt as though it would overflow. Her hands, as if with a mind of their own, immediately slid between her thighs that clamped round them.

Her first orgasm wasn't long in arriving. Brad persistently and so wonderfully for her and excitingly for him, maintained the pulling, pinching, stretching and squeezing of her nipples and the soft kneading and rubbing of her tits while she masturbated herself in front of him. The view he had as he manipulated her chest was amazing. To have a naked, well nearly, stunning woman on his table, her tits in his hands her fingers between her legs as she fucked herself was something that most men could only dream about. To Brad, though it was a reality and he made everything he could of it as she grunted, bucked and moaned her way through yet another incredible climax.

During the next two or three sessions Michy and Brad, like other couples when developing a sexual relationship, became bolder and more ambitious. They tried new things, they experimented and they found new ways to gain pleasure from each other.

Brad used the medical equipment on her. The heat of the node on her nipples and the vibration of a fibrodulator on her clitoris. The combination of which was astounding for her and exciting for him.

He asked as she was leaving one session, "Michy would you wear stockings for me next time?"

Smiling at the quirkiness of men she smiled back and said, "maybe."

At the next session when he came into the treatment room to greet her she was in the robe, as usual but he could see that she was wearing stockings and black high heels. But not just stockings, not just ordinary ones. No she was wearing fishnet stockings. When she opened the robe his mouth fell open for she wasn't just wearing fishnet stockings but also a black, silk waspie and suspenders as well. Her creamy skin was set off perfectly by the black material and her legs made to look more slender and longer by the black nylon. But it was her waist, hips and breasts that drew his attention. The tight waspie had pulled her waist in from what Brad guessed was about twenty six or seven inches to a miniscule looking twenty four or so inches. This restricting of her midriff obviously accentuated her, already, curvaceous hips making them look incredibly bulbous and so totally feminine. It also, of course emphasised her tits that, hanging down over the black silk and lace, looked even bigger and fuller and more alluring than ever.

In one session he concentrated his massage on her arse. Laying her on her front he opened her legs, poured oil onto the peaks of each orb and watched as it dribbled down the two cliffs that led into the crevice between them. Starting on the soft flesh of the fullest part of each orb he massaged her fairy deeply to start with. But then he started combining that with light trailing of the back of his finger nails across each cheek and along the inside of each side of the crease between them. Kneading and caressing, and massaging and stroking he circulated his way over both cheeks and downward towards that crease. Oiled and slippery the crease was like a magnet to him the puckered entrance to her anus like a beacon.

Although Michy was not at all keen on anal intercourse she did have a very sensitive bottom indeed and enjoyed that being caressed and played with as part of normal foreplay. So when Brad focused this massage on that part of her she was pleased and excited. As his fingers began sliding up and down the crevice between her cheeks so he built up the excitement in her. As he pressed and probed in the valley between them so she felt herself pressing back against his fingers. As he ran the side of his hand up and down it so she knew that she opened her legs further and raised herself a little from the massage table.

He didn't go too far. No his instinct told him that would be pushing it too much. "Well for now," he thought, pressing the tip of his finger right on the lubricated surround of her arsehole.

It felt good. She liked that place being played with although she'd had little experience with anal sex. She was frightened of the idea of that being penetrated. Mark had never shown much interest in doing it, although in their earlier years, he had rubbed it and on occasions had used his tongue on her there.

This was different though. This was something unique, a whole new ball game. It was being played by her rules for her pleasure and hers alone. Sure, she realised the young man was getting some form of pleasure from ravishing her body, but it wasn't her giving it, well not really, her convoluted logic and morals persuaded her.

The pressure on her anus, though light, was pleasant and exciting but he soon moved away. He massaged the rest of her bottom and between her opened legs running his fingers right along the lips of her pussy. But he kept returning to that spot, that puckered entrance, that sensitive serrated skin and running his fingers over it working the oils into its surround. He didn't, though, try to finger fuck it. His lovemaking instincts, although telling him that she might make that delight available to him later, told him that today wasn't the time. So instead he licked her arsehole while his fingers plundered her cunt sending her to yet another shuddering orgasm.

The next time though was different. Both of them had been thinking of Michy's gorgeous arse during the past two weeks. He'd been thinking how he'd like to shove his finger up it and watch her writhe and squirm on it. She'd been thinking should she let him? Should she make that available? Should she let him go that far?

She was on her back. He'd massaged her breasts and nipples for ages using both the ultra heat and the vibrating instrument on them. She'd cum. Pleasantly and quietly wondering at how marvellous it was that a man could make her do that merely by using her breasts. But it hadn't been a big orgasm and they both knew that another was needed before the session should end.

He had a nipple in his mouth sucking and pulling it so it grew to enormous proportions when he slid his fingers between the cheeks of her bum that was squashed against the table. He ran them along her lips and tweaked and stroked her clitoris. She was pleasantly wet and suitable aroused to be receptive to him. He wetted his fingers from between and around her pussy and then ran them between the cheeks of her bum slowly moving closer and closer to her hole. Pressing on that he heard her grunt and she moved slightly so that her legs were raised a little and open. This encouraged him and he pressed more firmly. As he did he stood up and moved his other hand down there as well. He used that to rub firmly but not too hard around and on her clit. It was sensational for her to have the feelings from her arse and cunt combining at the same time and her head started to roll from side to side as her hands grasped her own breasts, tightly.

Brad saw the affect he was having. He saw the signs of her increased arousal. He knew them well now, after all he'd made her cum well over twenty times since that amazing first time when events just simply took them over. He had one hand rotating her clit and the forefinger of his other hand was pressing almost firmly enough to open that muscle and for it to burst through into her anus. Almost, but not quite firmly enough for he still wasn't sure she would permit that.

It was quite excruciating for her. The pleasure and excitement she was getting from both of his fingers combined with a need. A need for something else, something more, something different and something she considered to be so rude that it played fully to her current feelings. She was aware that he wanted to do it. Had wanted to for some time but she had been reserved about it. After all anal sex had been forbidden by law until recently and was still considered by many to be taboo. And on top of that it could be painful and was certainly a little degrading for a woman. Those reservations though were diminishing, they began to seem to be irrelevant. They started to sink into oblivion when compared with her desires. The potential thrills and pleasures began, in her sexually befuddled mind, to outweigh the concerns.

Still though he was only pressing against it. Still he hadn't gone further and still it was hesitating. "He needs a sign, he needs a signal, he needs my permission," her mind and heart told her as a feeling of such power swept through her.

She looked up at him but his eyes didn't catch hers for they were riveted on his two hands. So she couldn't give him a sign, yes or no, that way. She just couldn't break her code of, almost, silence and, in any case, she could never have brought herself to say to any man, "stick your finger up my arse.

Brad held it there pressing as he rotated a finger on his other hand on that lovely piece of gristle that did such wondrous things to women. He pressed against the lubricated skin as his thumb on that hand slid inside her pussy. He held the index finger right on her anus as two of his other fingers built up her climax. He pressed enquiringly. He pressed waiting for a sign, waiting for a signal, waiting for an invitation from her.

Then amazingly, wonderfully and so absolutely excitingly for him he got it. As his fingertip was just inside the very outer edge of the ridged skin surrounding the entrance to her most private place he saw the invitation. As much as Michy couldn't catch his eye or bring herself to speak she could do something else to tell him what she wanted.

Slowly she raised her knees. Slowly she parted her legs. Raised and opened them until her knees were drawn up as high as they could go and her legs were wide open. And then as he pressed his finger against her so she returned the pressure by pushing her bum back against his finger. Brad could not have received a clearer signal a more comprehensive invitation than what she'd given. So slowly, so very, very slowly he increased the pressure. He pushed against her. He pressed his finger against her opening. And equally slowly, but equally wonderfully for both of them, it opened up for him. She opened her most mysterious and most private place for him.

The finger going up her was not at all unpleasant. Not like a finger going up her pussy. Not really like anything she'd experienced before and not really like anything she could describe. No it wasn't just the feeling of that going up her arse that was exciting her so much. It was the taboo nature of it, the way it was combined with another finger stimulating her clit and yet another, his thumb, being inside her other entrance. It was also the deliciously wanton position she'd adopted. Yes all of these combined to make it so thrilling and to make her want it to go further. And it did. Brad could not stop now and he eased it further and further up that tight and thrilling passage. Michy could feel it going deeper into her. Could feel that finger pressing against his thumb through the thin membrane separating her two passages. Could feel the finger sliding up her bum.

Brad watched fascinated as his fingernail vanished inside her and as his first knuckle went in. He saw the skin around her bum hole stretching and expanding as he pushed further. It went in up to his second knuckle and still she did nothing to stop him. He pressed harder and wonderfully, with Michy's muscles now relaxed and receptive to something moving in the different direction to which the passage wasnormally used, it slid easily up her until there was none left. His finger was up her arse as far as it could go.

And like that Brad finger fucked this incredible woman up her arse and cunt at the same time. For Michy to say that her orgasm was heavy would have been an understatement of epic proportions. It was probably one of, if not the most, heavy she'd ever had.

Things were changing. Changing between them. Little things at first but, gradually, bigger things were changing. Michy acknowledged that Brad had played the game almost perfectly to the rules she'd laid down. He'd acted as she'd asked and had willingly given her what she wanted but still things were happening that were making her feel uncomfortable. The mood was changing. The balance tilting.

In Michy's rather tortuous logic on what constituted her being unfaithful the idea had been for her to take but give nothing. To use the younger man to gain her pleasure without regard to his needs at all. And it was that which was changing. Not yet that significantly but the signs were there and the omens she felt were not good.

The little signs had been there from, probably, the third session under the new rules. The, "how are you Michy?" before they started turning into a couple of minutes conversation as she sat before him clad in the robe naked, or with just a thong, underneath. When they'd finished he'd ask how it had been and at first she'd merely said, "fine," or "ok," but, as it went on, she'd found herself saying more. As she was leaving Brad would put his hand on her back as he showed her out and, on one occasion, he'd given her a peck on the cheek, that she hadn't ducked away from. She'd also found herself wondering about Brad a lot more than she liked to when at home in the evenings or at work. Did he have a girl friend? Where did he live? What did he do outside work? As the day of another session approached so she saw that she was beginning to look forward to not only the sexual relief she knew she'd gain but also to seeing him. And these she was aware were not good signs if she was to remain "faithful" in her way to Mark.

They were the little signs. There were larger ones as well. These had started, she recalled, when she'd first let him suck her nipples. It had been on the second or third session when he was tantalising her with the node and the fribodulator . That had made her body so sensitive, her breasts had felt incredibly full and heavy and her nipples ready to burst. She had so badly wanted to relieve that ache so when he bent his head forward and sucked one of her big, hard nipples into his mouth, she hadn't objected. In fact, she remembered with a little shudder of pleasure, she'd pushed her tits towards his mouth encouraging him to suck her harder. That, inevitably, she recognised, had led to him becoming more adventurous with his mouth. So on further sessions he had, at first, licked, sucked, kissed and chewed her breasts and nipples. Then later he'd gone even further. He progressed from using his tongue on her boobs to using it on her thighs and tummy, on the cheeks of her bottom and between them. The inevitability happened a couple of sessions later. It had to happen she realised, it was a natural progression, a foregone conclusion she acknowledged. But when he flicked the tip of his tongue across her clitoris it was as though she'd been hit by a charge of electricity. And when he licked his way around her sodden lips she couldn't stop herself from grabbing his head and pressing the pleasure giving tongue deeper into her cunt.