Massage Fantasy

Story Info
Sometimes all you need is a massage...and a happy ending...
781 words
3.44
19k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It starts out something like this: I come to you. Either you've got a hotel room or I come to your house. Either way. You've got oil you've been heating in hot water in the bathroom sink, so you're ready when I get there. I knock, you open the door and the lights are out. Or very dim. You blindfold me and walk me into the room. The lights come on now and I am blindfolded but can feel their heat on my face. I'm vulnerable and completely yours.

Your hands caress up and down my body, taking off my clothes until I'm standing naked in front of you. You stay fully clothed. You take me to a wall and have me lean against it, my hands bracing against it, and you spread my legs. I'm like something you found at an auction and you want to check me out. There is no kissing. This is not romantic, this is you checking out your property.

Maybe you rub your hand along the soft skin on my arms, or across my belly. Maybe you inhale the perfume of my shampoo, or let a hot breath caress my shoulder. But you definitely run your hand between my thighs and check out my pussy. Maybe you run a finger or two along the slit. Maybe you push a finger or two in to gauge my tightness. You might be talking, or not. I'm not saying much at all. I'm blindfolded, naked, with a fully clothed man examining me.

I'm fully natural - my armpits, my legs, my pussy. I don't shave. Maybe you like that, maybe you decide you want to shave my pussy while I'm there. It's up to you. You lead me to the bed and have me lay on my stomach. My head and arms on a pillow, my legs spread wide. You still don't say anything. I feel the hot oil drip onto my body and then feel you begin to rub me. ALL of me: neck, shoulders, arms, fingers, back, butt, thighs, legs, feet...all of me. And you work your way back up paying a lot of extra attention to my thighs and my ass. A LOT of extra attention. But for now you completely ignore my pussy. Or, if you touch it at all it's light caresses that leave me needy and pushing toward you, but my thighs are still spread wide and I am completely exposed to you.

After a while you have me turn over. Spread my legs wide again so I'm completely exposed. The massage resumes: neck, shoulders, chest, breasts, arms, stomach, thighs, legs, feet, everything. But you still pay way more attention to my thighs than my breasts. You are a thigh and ass man, and I'm completely cool with that.

Maybe you have decided to shave me. This is where you do it. I hear water filling a bowl in the bathroom and I wait for you. Maybe you start by clipping away some of the hair with scissors, or an electric razor. Then you massage shaving cream onto my mound and start stripping me of my pussy hair...leaving me even more exposed. Or maybe you don't shave me.

Once rest of the massage is over, you pour the heated oil onto my pussy, letting it drip down through my hair, down my slit. You massage my mound, the creases of my thighs, you massage my lips, and down to my taint. Your fingers slide alongside my clit, but you aren't going to let me come right away. You slide a pillow under my ass so that my pussy is propped higher and you start to massage around my pussy hole, then in. One finger. Two fingers. You find my g-spot and stroke your fingers in and out. Then you find my clit. Gently teasing. Nothing rough. I'm so ready to come and yet you make this first orgasm take forever. You don't let it happen right away.

Maybe you stop.

Pour more oil.

Or clean me up and use your mouth for a bit. But you make me wait for that first one. And when it finally happens? You give me a couple of minutes to come back down, stop shaking, all the while you keep two fingers inside of me. Connected to me. And when I'm finally down far enough, you start again. Fingers on either side of my clit, gently stroking...This goes on for hours. You want to see how long you can make me last. How many times you can make me orgasm.

You want to see just how much I can take.

I want to see that, too.