Massage For My Wife

Story Info
Man gets wife an anniversary massage.
1.7k words
4.33
172.6k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As an anniversary present I decided to treat my wife, Kaye, to a massage. This is something that she enjoys and finds to be a stress reliever. Instead of getting her a gift certificate to a spa, I decided to find someone who would come out to the house. She would get her massage, get showered and then we would go out for a nice dinner at a restaurant in the city. I searched for a company that would send out a reputable, licensed therapist to the house. Once I found one, I called the company and set up an appointment.

We made arrangements for the kids so that we would have the day and night to ourselves. My wife was very excited to be getting a massage and thanked me multiple times. We decided that the massage would be done in our family room since it provided the needed privacy and had a bathroom adjacent to it. As the appointment time neared, my wife got undressed and put on her bath robe.

There was a knock at the door and I went to let in the therapist. I was surprised to find that the therapist was male. I had assumed we would have a female. Looking back on it, there was no reason for this assumption. There had been no discussion of gender. I showed the therapist, whose name was Greg, into the family room so that he could get setup. Greg was about 5'10", 30-35 years old and in very good shape.

Kaye's eyes got very large as he came into the room and she took me aside to express her concern. Although she is an extrovert and still wears bikinis, she is very modest when it comes to nudity and had never received a massage from a man. Even though she is modest, she has a body to be proud of. In her early forties with two kids she is a 5'3", 115lb brunette with a nice figure. She has B cup breasts and an awesome ass. I told her to relax, reassuring her that he was a professional and she would be covered by a sheet. She agreed to go through with the massage since I was there and we were already paying for it but she was uncomfortable.

Greg had the table set up and told Kaye to get on the table under the sheet while he washed his hands. When he left the room, she dropped her robe and climbed onto the table lying face down with the sheet covering her ass. I, of course, was treated to the sight of my lovely bride in her birthday suit. Greg came back out and began the massage.

He had set the mood with low light and soft music and began using scented oils. He began with her shoulders. It was easy to see that she was tense but as he worked, she began to relax. He then moved to her arms. Slowly working his way down each arm and finishing with each finger. After her arms were done he moved to her lower back, massaging down to the top of the sheet. Once he was finished here, he moved to her feat. He started with the left foot and worked his way up her leg. As he moved up the leg, her legs separated somewhat but her modesty was still protected by the sheet. However, when he reached the edge of the sheet, instead of stopping, he folded it up so that the fold was right at the bottom of her ass. She could feel the sheet still on her ass and felt covered. I, on the other hand, could see her pussy lips from where I was standing in the kitchen with her feet facing me. Greg, I'm sure, also had a nice view.

Greg continued working on her leg until he got to the top and then moved to her right foot and started over. His view was even better now with her legs more separated than before and the sheet was already folded up but he didn't let on.

When he finished her legs, he started quickly changing how the sheet was folded and uncovered her right but cheek. He spent a few minutes massaging her ass and then did some quick refolding and switched to the left side, repeating the process. Kaye was starting to squirm some. I knew how much she enjoyed having her ass squeezed and grabbed and figured she was getting a little aroused. I was beginning to get aroused myself. I had never seen my wife exposed like this but found it oddly exciting.

Greg had now finished this side and it was time for Kaye to turn over. Before she did, he asked if she wanted the sheet to cover her breasts which he explained would make massaging her abdominal area difficult. Another option would be to have the sheet cover her mid section while a towel covered her breasts. As a third option he said "If you're not shy about your breasts you could leave them uncovered". My wife asked him what most women did and he told her very few choose the sheet. Most go with the towel but a number of his clients, especially the regulars who are comfortable with him, leave their breasts uncovered. Kaye opted for the towel.

Greg turned his back to arrange his oils and to give Kaye an opportunity to turn over. As she was turning over he started to turn and I'm certain he got a quick full frontal view of my wife but he acted very professional turning his back to her again. He turned to face her before she had the towel completely in place covering her breasts. She quickly but sloppily put it across her chest. When he came back to the table he rearranged it to make it neat and it appeared his fingers came very close to her breasts. Kaye seemed to be in a state of shock and didn't care very much. I was becoming more excited.

Greg once again began the massage starting with her head and face before moving to her shoulders. As he did her shoulders, the towel kept moving around and a couple of times, a nipple came into view. Kaye would quickly move it back into place but as she became more relaxed, her reaction to the slipping towel slowed. When Greg started on her abdomen, just below her breasts, the towel started slipping again and after her breasts became exposed for probably the fifth or sixth time; Kaye said "screw it" and threw the towel to the floor. I was stunned. Here was my modest wife lying topless before what amounted to a perfect stranger. Greg continued with the abdominal massage, his hands moving around her breasts without actually moving across them. Kaye was squirming.

Next he moved to her legs. As before, he started at her feet and worked his way up. Again, he refolded the sheet so that it was just below her crotch. When he got to her thighs, her legs spread and Greg and I had a nice view of her trimmed bush and pussy lips. He then proceeded to bend each leg at the knee and pushed it toward her chest. This spread he pussy open and I could clearly see she was very wet. Greg finished as before, refolding the sheet to expose an entire side massaging up her hip until he was above her waist. He the refolded and moved to the other side. As he was almost finished, the sheet slipped and slid off Kaye and the table, landing on the floor on the opposite side of the table from where Greg was working. Now my beautiful wife was truly on display to another man and she didn't seem to mind. She never flinched. She was lying there with a look of pure joy on her face. Greg told her he was finished and apologized to her about the sheet. She calmly told him not to worry and then got up from the table still fully nude and casually walked across the room to pick up her robe which she did not put on. Carrying the robe, she walked up to him, shook his hand and thanked him for a wonderful massage and turning to me said she was going to take a shower and walked into the bathroom.

Greg packed up his belongings and I paid him as he made his way out. When I came back to the family room, Kaye was coming out of the bathroom. She had a towel on her head and wore nothing else. I looked at her with a smile on my face. She looked at me with a lustful look, said it was her best massage ever and then shocked by saying "I need to be fucked right now." She doesn't usually talk this way. I quickly stripped out of my clothes and went to her. She had discarded the towel. As I started some foreplay, she stopped me and said "No! Just fuck me!" I did what she asked, getting her on her hands and knees and sliding all the way in on the first try since she was incredibly wet. I fucked her hard while pulling her hair causing her to moan and scream. I came deep inside her. She had been rubbing her clit and she came right after me.

After we calmed down, we cleaned up and were able to keep our dinner reservation. At dinner she had a glow but was concerned that I may have disapproved of her nudity in front of Greg and how turned on she had become. I assured her that I was fine with it and that it had in fact turned me on a great deal, much to my surprise...and hers. She seemed relieved and admitted that she would like to do it again some time. When we got home, we made love. It wasn't like earlier but slower and more sensual. We then slept naked for the first time in a long time, since before kids, and had a quiet breakfast in the morning. We then had sex one more time before showering and then retrieving the kids and returning to our regular lives. We're looking forward to the next time.