Massage in the Dark

Story Info
It all started very innocently.
1.5k words
4.1
179.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started very innocently at while my wife and I were at a friend's summer BBQ a short while ago. There were several other couples, including Christine and her husband. Christine was a former cheerleader who convinced my wife to go on a blind date with me. She was a little firecracker who always seemed to talk about sex and had a dirty little mouth on her, as well as a very hot little body.

I was outside with the other husbands, watching the host BBQ and drinking beer. Dave, Christine's husband and I went into the house to get a fresh beer and the wives were talking, as usual, about sex. My wife, Diana, was telling Christine about the massages I give and how good they are and how I'm able to melt her inhibitions. Christine was complaining of a sore back from dealing with the kids the day before at the playground. My wife volunteered me to give her a back massage.

I didn't think it was any big deal, but when Christine saw her husband with me, she asked me if I would give her a 'massage in the dark'. I looked over at Dave, and he nonchalantly said, "Whatever".

I looked at Diana and she just smiled and nodded, and a couple of the other wives chuckled. So I took Christine down to the basement and we went into the spare bedroom. With the shades drawn, it was pretty dark in there.

"So, where would you like me to start?" I asked.

"How about my shoulders." Christine replied.

I sat on the edge of the bed and she sat on the floor. I started slowly massaging her shoulders and neck, and she started oohing and awwing.

"Go lower" she said.

I complied and went to work on her lower back and she said, "God, Diana is right, your hands are magic!"

"Thanks."

I worked on her for about 10 minutes or so and then stood up to leave.

Christine asked, "What's the hurry?"

"Well, we don't want everyone to wonder." I said.

"Don't worry, the men have no clue and the women won't say a word." She replied.

"Ok, lay down on the bed, and I'll really get to work." I said.

She laid face down on the bed and I sat beside her and started rubbing her back again.

"Will, my legs are sore, can you do my thighs too?" She asked.

"Sure," I replied.

She was wearing loose fitting pants, so I started rubbing her thighs. Her breathing was getting heavy and when my fingers finally moved towards her inner thighs, she just moaned.

"So what's with this 'massage in the dark' stuff? Won't Dave be jealous?" I asked.

"Naw, he likes it when I humiliate him. He gets off on it. Tonight when we get home, he's probably going to fuck me senseless because of it." She said. " It probably has something to do with his job, being a CEO and all that."

"Weird." I retorted.

"You what's the best part of it? I love doing it to him too. It makes me feel powerful, like I'm the one calling the shots." Christine continued.

I kept on massaging her legs and then she said, "Can you do my buttocks too? I went to the gym last night and I think I overdid it."

"This is getting a little strange, but ok." I replied. I worked on her thighs and buttocks for a few minutes, but it was hard doing a proper job with her clothes on. Normally when I give my wife a massage, she is either naked or just wearing her pajamas or something loose and easy to slip my hands into. The cad in me wanted her to undress, but with my wife upstairs, I wasn't about to suggest it, especially not to the woman who introduced us to each other.

"You know what, I think you are having some trouble working on my legs. Let me slip my pants down a bit." Christine whispered.

She got up and slipped off her pants, and then, pausing, pulled off her sweater too. "Just in case you need to work on my shoulders again," she said and flopped back on the bed.

I was more than a little nervous when I started back up, but once my hands got going, massaging her warm skin, I couldn't help but get excited. I decided to let my hands wander and I began massaging her ass, slipping my hands under her panties, rubbing her hot little ass. I slipped a finger down her ass crack once, then twice, and then decided to move back up her body. I moved to her lower back, then her upper back and then under her arms.

"I think it would work better if I opened your bra. Is that ok?" I asked.

"Sure." She said dreamily.

My fingers unclasped her bra and my hands went back to work. After a minute or so, I slipped my hands under her and began massaging her magnificent 36C breasts. She moaned and encouraged me to continue. I played with her nipples until they got incredibly hard. I wanted to roll her over and suck on the, but I had to finish her 'massage' first.

Then I worked back down her body and went back to work on her gorgeous ass. Her panties were already damp when I began to finger her pussy. After a minute or two of this, I couldn't wait any longer and slid her panties aside and began stroking her pussy lips, without penetrating her. I slowly moved my finger and thumb up to her clit and began to gently massage it. Her breathing was getting more rapid and I could feel her getting more and more excited as time went on. I took one finger and plunged it into her juicy pussy and began thrusting it in and out of her. After a few thrusts, I jammed another finger inside.

She was groaning rather loudly and being the nervous type, I looked around to make sure this was still a private massage. I slid her panties down and rolled Christine over. I spread her thighs and began slowly licking her moist pussy. She grabbed me and held me close and within maybe 30 seconds she came on my tongue. Her sweet nectar poured down my throat.

She looked at the lump in my pants and said, "Looks like you need a little massage too."

I slipped down my pants and underwear and she took me in her hand and slowly began to move her hand up and down. After a while, she leaned over and took me in her mouth, bobbing quickly up and down on my cock. While she sucked my cock, I reached under her and played with her tits.

I held out as long as I could, but I'm sure I came in less than 2 minutes. Like my wife, she swallowed every single drop and then looked up at me and said, "if you can keep it hard stud, you can fuck me with that gorgeous cock of yours too."

Being under 30, that was easy enough.

"What's your favorite position?" I asked.

"I like to be on top." She replied.

I lay back down and she got on top. She placed my cock at hr pussy and I thrust upwards, impaling her. She moaned loudly and began to buck like the dirty little cowgirl she was. For the most part, I just lay back and enjoyed her bouncing up and down on my dick. Then I decided to use a finger to rub her clit while she went up and down, and she moaned even louder.

After several minutes, I rolled her on her back and began slamming her for all I was worth. I drove my dick into her over and over, going faster and faster until I was dripping with sweat. She bellowed out, "I'm cumming!" and I felt her juices cream all over my cock.

I pulled out, got her on her knees and began fucking her doggy style. I just kept slamming her and slamming her. Finally, I knew it was time and I asked if she wanted me to cum inside or out. She said out, so just before I exploded, I pulled out and showered her lower back with cum. We collapsed on the bed together in a sweaty heap.

After a few minutes, we got up, went to the bathroom and cleaned up. I went up first and Christine decided to grab a quick nap. When I got upstairs, my wife looked at me and asked how the massage went. I replied nothing special and told her about Christine wanting to take a nap.

To this day, I'm not sure if my wife set the whole thing up or is totally oblivious to what happened. I know I didn't tell her anything and I don't think Christine did either. And as much as I'd loved to fuck Christine again, she never asked for another massage and I never offered another one.