Massage Mat Ch. 09

Story Info
A Problem in Geometry.
17.3k words
4.77
25.7k
24

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This has been a long time coming, but the Massage Mat characters finally came back to life and started talking to me. This time they gave me a problem in geometry: how to turn a triangle into a circle.

Our beloved characters do their best to solve the problem in very non-mathematical ways and, as always, manage to have fun in the process.

You'll understand this part of the story much better if you read the preceding parts, but hopefully it will work on its own.

As with several of my latest stories, this is more of a story with some sex scenes-if you're looking for the "good parts" they're mostly near the end.

This may be the last installment of this series-—I think it gets everyone to some kind of closure. But I do have some more ideas for the characters. We'll see if this continues on, or if they get their own stories in the future.

In any case, I hope you enjoy this one—and as always, come hard!

Kate

*****

He ran his fingers though the soft, blonde hair, feeling the rising and falling of her head as she slowly moved up and down. Her graceful hand stroked his chest then slowly moved downward, finally wrapping itself firmly around his erection. He studied her hand. It was fresh and clean—pure. He saw her neatly trimmed nails with no polish and no adornment save the one ring.

His eyes moved to her face, and he smiled. No makeup, no fancy hairstyle. Her hand and face were the perfect metaphor for the woman they belonged to: a fresh, natural person whose love for him was pure, unconditional and absolute.

In the dim morning light, he saw the gold of her wedding ring gleam softly as her hand gripped him more firmly, ending his romantic reverie. There was no denying who was the pilot for this flight—he was a willing passenger, but would have had no choice in any case.

As she felt his body tense, Leah sucked harder and quickened the movement of her head. She expertly moved her hand to his testicles, gently teasing and lifting them. He gasped as he felt the waves of pleasure wash through his body, and Leah sucked harder still, moving her head further down the swollen cock. His hips tightened and rose as he felt the urge to come in her mouth.

She understood his movements and responded with skillful, practiced ease. Her tongue began dancing around the head of his aching cock while her lips and hand continued to grip him firmly. It was simply a matter of time—and they had all the time in the world now.

As Jason began to groan with his need for release, Leah applied the coup-de-grace. She gently lifted and caressed his balls, urging them to empty completely. One moist finger gently slid back to his anus and circled lightly, barely entering.

"Oh God," he gasped. "Oh God, Leah, I love you," he cried out as his body jerked and the first massive shot exploded into her mouth.

She smiled and tried to swallow at the same time, not being completely successful at either. Semen poured out of her mouth, cascading onto her hand. He continued to feed her, and, gamely, she stayed with him, extracting every ounce of pleasure from him, just as she extracted every ounce of his seed.

Jason fell back, panting, his hands still buried in her hair. Leah gave him one last, deep suck, then pulled her head up.

"Jesus, honey, you needed that, didn't you?" she asked with a little chuckle. She wiped her face and hands on the sheet. "What a fuckin' mess," she sighed, surveying the carnage. "I'm sorry you had to wait so long for that."

Jason pulled her up and gave her a long kiss. "It's always worth waiting for," he told her, hugging her close. They arranged themselves so they could cuddle. Kissing her forehead he asked, "Um—do you, ah, need some attention?"

Leah smiled up at him, "No," she sighed and patted her swollen tummy. "Junior spent most of the night trying to kick my insides apart, and I didn't sleep much. I just need some rest." She snuggled into him, and within a few minutes was deeply asleep.

Jason watched his wife sleeping next to him. Her body was not as slender now, but it was still graceful even though she was pregnant. He knew that he was very fortunate, especially given the rough road they had both traveled to get to this place. His mind drifted back, remembering...

They awoke with a start, and Jason looked at the clock. "Shit," he mumbled. Leah peered over his chest.

"Shit is right," she said thickly, raising her head. "They're going to be here soon. We have to at least get the living room presentable." She moved to get up, but Jason stopped her.

"No," he said firmly, "you stay in bed and rest. I at least slept all night—and had a wonderful morning too." He kissed her nose. "I'll get the guest room ready and make sure the place is cleaned up. You can be the princess for another hour or so."

"Mmmm, ok, Prince Charming," Leah said with a tired smile. "Your princess will have to suitably reward her handsome prince later."

"All part of my nefarious plan," Jason told her with a smile. "Now go back to sleep." She was snoring before he closed the door.

Jason did his best to make their small townhouse look inviting. This was to be the first visit of his mom and her partner and he wanted everything to be perfect for them. As he ran the vacuum cleaner his mind wandered, and he recalled the last few years. It had been really rough and it was only the love of Leah and the support of his mom that had pulled him through.

Recovering from his head injury had been a long haul, and for a time it looked like his hockey career might be over. He eventually recovered both his health and his old personality, but lost one entire season. He had come back to the ice with a vengeance, however, and rapidly caught the attention of professional scouts, culminating in his being drafted into the NHL.

Jason needed time before beginning the travel and rigor of a career as a professional athlete, though. He needed more coaching, he needed to develop his strength and he needed to continue his therapy, so he elected to play another year of college hockey rather than the minor leagues.

Most of all, he needed to be with Leah. She had finished her lacrosse career, and had stayed on as an assistant coach of the team. After disentangling their incestuous relationships with their parents, they decided they wanted to try to be "normal"—to date like the normal college kids they never had a chance to be.

They had a "second first date" at the Coffee Spot and picked up from there, this time without constantly running off to be with their parents. It didn't take long for them to realize that they were head over heels in love with each other and that it was something very substantial. They made the decision to live together, and that soon turned into a desire for marriage. Their parents had been wonderfully supportive, and so they were wed. Between Jason's scholarship and Leah's salary they earned their keep and began the joys and difficulties of married life.

Jason continued to struggle with his life off the ice. Finding—and acknowledging—his love for Leah had been an important step, but there was still a long road to be traveled for both of them, even into their marriage. As difficult as it had been to recover from his concussion, Jason found that to be child's play compared to coming to terms with his relationship with his mother...

The vacuum abruptly stopped, and he looked around, startled. Leah was standing with the plug in her hand, smiling at him.

"Jesus Christ it sure is hard to get your attention sometimes," she laughed. Jason blushed.

"I was just thinking," he said sheepishly.

"I can see that," his wife quipped, "you might as well have been on Mars." She looked at him seriously, "Well, there's something we should talk about before your mom gets here."

"a—um, you mean now?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, taking his hands and sitting on the sofa with him. "It's important for me to say this to you, ok?" Jason nodded.

"Ok," Leah began, taking a deep breath. "Well, I haven't exactly been the best wife to you the last few weeks," she said softly.

"Babe, you're awesome. I know you've just been tired with the baby and all," Jason said hastily.

"Yeah, that's true," Leah continued, "but the fact remains that I haven't been—well, we haven't been as—um—intimate as usual. And I feel bad about that." Jason opened his mouth to speak but she shushed him.

"Don't interrupt," she said quickly. "Anyway, you haven't had as much sex as I think—well as much as I know—you need. And—ah, your mom is going to be here for a week, and I just wondered..." she let her voice trail off and looked at him meaningfully.

Jason saw what was in her eyes. His eyes got wide and he raised his hand as if swearing an oath. "No, Leah, honest to Christ. I would NEVER do that with my mom now that we're married. I promise you. You don't have anything at all to be worried about. So help me God."

Leah smiled at him, and rested her hand on his cheek. "Dearest Jason, I'm not worried about that. I'm 1000 per cent sure that if I said that it would bother me you would never do it—hell, I'm sure that if I didn't say anything you'd never do it. But that's not what I'm trying to say—not at all." She paused again, looking at him and smiling. Jason's brow furrowed as he tried to follow her meaning.

"What? Are you saying that you want me to do it with her?" he asked, incredulously.

Leah shook her head. "Hell no. I don't 'want' that," she said quickly. "Not at all. All I'm saying is that I understand our situation—and how difficult it is for you. I want to be fair, though, and I can imagine what you might be feeling once she's here." She paused and looked at him. "Jason darling, we've come such a long way by being honest and by communicating and by taking care of each other." He nodded.

"That's for sure," he agreed. "Leah, we were both in such a dark place—I don't ever want to go back there." He wrapped his arms around her. "You helped to save me." He paused. "Sweet Jesus. I'm mixed up and confused for sure, but one thing I'm sure about is where I want to be—where I need to be." he told her earnestly. "You know I told my therapist that you were the angel who saved my soul."

"Yeah. I know that," she said smiling. "But don't forget that he said not to put me on a pedestal," she reminded him and giving him a kiss. "You of all people should know that I am definitely not an angel." He smiled and nodded.

"I like it when you're not an angel. I like it a lot," he said. Leah could see the desire rising in him again, and she felt sad that she hadn't been able to be intimate with him.

"Yeah. I think I do better for you minus the halo," she said with a throaty laugh. "But right now I'm not doing very well with or without a fucking halo. Hell, Jason, you know I can't even take care of myself some days. I'm just trying to hang on through this pregnancy so we can have a healthy baby," she said wearily.

"Leah, I know. And I understand," he said. "I really do." He took her shoulders and held her, looking directly into her eyes. "I remember when we talked with the doctor and she said that it would be best for us to not have sex—that you were having a difficult pregnancy and everything. You're going through such hell—it's just a little I can do to help the team—our team." He smiled. "I can warm the bench for a period or two. Really I can."

"I know you can," she said. "But you're the kind of guy who always wants to be on the ice. You're not really the bench-warming type. And you're going to have one of your old workout buddies here for a week." They both chuckled at that.

Jason just shook his head. "Leah, I really appreciate your sentiment and your understanding, but I think both my mom and I have moved on past that. I mean, she bats for the other team now," he said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Well, from what I know of your mom, she'll swing at pitches on either side of the plate—and she has this way of hitting home runs," Leah said with a giggle. Then she got serious. "And I know the two of you. And I know what's in your heart for each other. It was different with me and my dad—I think we were both just caught in a funny situation. But you and your mom were—well, you guys still are—really in love in a way."

At that, Jason looked away, unable to look his wife in the eyes. She was never one to flinch from a problem—even ones that he had trouble facing. Leah turned his face back toward her.

"Look who's in front of you, you dumb fuck. Right here. Front and center. With you," she said firmly, her green eyes fierce with determination. "Jason Miller Ice Hockey, I know part of you will always be in love with your mother. And I love you anyway. And I married you knowing all about you. I'm in this with you. All the way."

"Leah," Jason said, taking her hands. She looked up and saw tears in his eyes. "I thought I was in love with my mom—until you—until we..." his voice trailed off. "Shit. I'm lousy at trying to explain stuff like this—but—you taught me what love was really like. Hell, you show me what love is like every day. I love you—more than you can imagine—even though I'm confused and a klutz and crappy at showing it." He struggled to find more words and couldn't, so he just smiled. "And I don't know anything else to say," he concluded lamely.

It was Leah's turn to smile. "Fair enough," she replied. "We can't solve all the problems of the world today. It's just really important for you to know this." She looked at him and he saw the determination in her face. "I know who I married and I know that I want you to be happy and fulfilled—in every way. Every fucking atom of you." He opened his mouth to speak, but be she stopped him.

"Not done yet," she said quickly. "I know this isn't 'normal.' It's not how the 'how to be a wife' playbook draws it up. I'm supposed to be jealous. Right?" He nodded, but Leah just shook her head negatively. "I just can't do jealousy about your mom. She's great. I like her a lot. Really a lot."

As she saw a huge smile light up her husband's face, Leah knew that she was doing the right thing. Emboldened, she continued, "All I can do is be honest and tell you what's in my heart. And my heart says that the best thing for you—and for us—and for our marriage—is to not have you tied in knots about some dumbass choice between your mother and me. Not right now. It would put too much on you for sure. But it would put too much on me too." She looked at him. "Can you see that?"

Jason nodded. "I think so. It actually sounds like you're asking me for help, I guess."

"I am," Leah said, relieved. "Jason, maybe sometime we'll have to figure this out differently. But right now, I don't think we can. I don't have the energy. I'm just saying that we should live with who and what we are at the moment. And be honest. And trust and love each other." She sighed. "And whatever the fuck happens will be what is supposed to happen, I guess."

Jason was so moved by Leah's love that he started to cry. "You make me happy every day," he said softly. "And you can see things so much better than I can sometimes. Yeah. I agree." He hugged her close. "I want you to be happy forever," he told her softly. "Always and forever." They stayed in each other's arms for a while. Finally Leah nudged him.

"Ok, Prince Charming, back to vacuuming," she whispered, giving him a kiss. "Let's get this place cleaned up." She stood up and grabbed a worn blue mat from the living room floor.

"What's this thing?" she asked.

"Oh that? That's a massage mat," Jason replied. "My mom gave it to me."

"What does it do?"

"You just lay on it, plug it in and it vibrates—like sort of gives you a massage. I got it for mom ages ago, but since she's been with Angie she doesn't need it." He paused and smiled, realizing that Beth no longer needed the massage or the erotic functions of the mat. "So she gave it to me. I just keep it stashed in the spare closet in case I get sore after a workout."

Leah just shrugged and carried the mat to their spare room. He turned back to his vacuuming as she tossed the mat into the closet, closing the door.

"With this ring, I thee wed," Angie said, slipping the gold band onto Beth's finger. Beth had already adorned her.

"You may kiss," the Justice of the Peace said, smiling. Fortunately, he had been very laid back about everything. Lori and John applauded as the two women embraced. Catcalls came from a demonstration across the street, but the women were oblivious.

Neither Beth nor Angie had really thought about marriage until they had been together for some time. But as they built a life together, both realized that they had a partnership that was truly special and they wanted to honor it. The idea of a lesbian wedding, however, had ruffled some feathers in the town where they lived so they kept to themselves, intending one day to have an informal ceremony in a distant locale.

But when same-sex marriage became the law of the land, they decided not to wait any longer. They got rings, enlisted their best friends, Lori and John, as witnesses, headed to the city clerk's office—and became "pioneers for gay rights" in their little corner of the world.

"Go figure," Beth said as they left the ceremony to equal parts cheers and boos. "I'm the least likely gay rights hero you could imagine. Now, INCEST rights—that's something I could get passionate about." Her companions laughed.

"I know, right?" Angie asked. "It's a good thing I've stopped doing massages—that could be trouble if someone wanted to get me for this." John put his hand on Angie's arm.

"You don't have anything to worry about," he assured her. As one of the significant businessmen in town, he carried a fair amount of weight. "This ruffled a few feathers, but you guys live so quietly out there on that farm that no one is going to bother you. It's not like you're having parades down Main St. or something. This is just a bunch of folks who've got nothing better to do at the moment."

Angie smiled. She knew they would have no problems—not because of John's influence, but because she was the wealthiest citizen, not only of the town, but possibly of the entire state. Beth had been astonished to find out how much money Angie had.

"Is your family wealthy?" Beth finally asked when Angie explained her financial situation.

"Oh hell no," Angie said, laughing. "I'm from solid white trash stock. I just happened to be smart, and won a scholarship to Harvard. I took Honors in Econ, then law school. I wound up working on Wall St., and it turned out I had a knack for arbitrage. It was fun—it sort of turned into a competition. It got so we competed to ring up 'digits.' When I hit 7 digits, though, I started to obsess about getting to 8—and I kept fantasizing about 9 or 10. That's when I realized that this wasn't healthy at all."

"Digits?" Beth asked, puzzled.

"Yeah," Angie replied. "Net worth digits. You know, a million is 7 digits, 10 million is 8, 100 mil is 9 and a billion is 10. The game is to get more digits than everyone else. Supposedly it's gauche to just talk about how much money you have." Beth gaped at her.

"I made it to 8, then quit," Angie said disgustedly. "It's just sick—unhealthy. I had fun giving some of it away, then invested it so I could live off the income." She sighed. "Then I discovered that I didn't really like material things very much, so it just keeps accumulating." She gave Beth a hug. "Anyway," she concluded, "we won't starve, my love."

"My God," Beth said, "I had no idea. Don't you want a prenup or something?"

"For what?" Angie asked. "So I can protect my wealth from the clutches of—you?" She laughed, and gestured to their simple farmhouse. "I really couldn't give a shit about it. As long as we can be independent and happy." She put her arm around Beth and whispered conspiratorially. "And that's why you and I are left so alone, my love. And why no one ever hassled me about my little massage enterprise. The leaders of this town know that money talks."