Massage Orgasm Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I would forget a date with you, not after that kiss this afternoon." April hoped she could set the mood right away; get Lisa thinking about kissing her again.

"Yes, that was nice, wasn't it? I didn't touch up my lipstick all day." Lisa whispered. "I finally touched it up when I got out of the shower a few minutes ago. I touched some other things too," Lisa whispered again.

"Hmm.... I felt your lips on mine all the way home.... April's voice caught, causing her to have to clear her throat. "But to answer your question...let's go kinda dressy-casual.

"That sounds good. I'll be over at seven. Do you have anyplace special in mind?" Lisa said.

"I thought we could go to the Quarter, maybe have a drink at Pat O'Brien's and then have dinner. Maybe go over to the Riverwalk after dinner.

"I like the way you think.... and April, wear something sexy." April heard Lisa make kissing sounds as she rang off.

April sat up in bed. She had fallen asleep in just her bikini panties. She got out of bed, stumbled to the bathroom to and took a shower. She massaged her body wash all over, carefully avoiding sensitive areas. She quickly stepped out of the shower, dried herself off and wrapped a towel around her hair. As she finished in the bathroom, she dabbed some perfume on her neck, then decided to add a dab to the underside of her breasts. Lastly, she placed a dab on each of her inner thighs. She stared at her nude body in the mirror. Not bad, she thought, not bad at all.

"Wear something sexy, "Lisa had said. April slipped into a pair of black dress jeans that molded around her hips, leaving her midriff bare. She donned a black lace top. She smiled. She knew her lace top looked just like a teddy. She would surely draw some attention tonight. She let her jet black hair fall about her shoulders. She finished brushing her hair and went to the closet for her backless black pumps. She was ready.

At a little after seven, Lisa rang the doorbell. She had taken a couple of wrong turns and got going the wrong way on one-way streets before she had gotten her bearings and managed to find the old home. One way streets were a way of life in New Orleans, especially in the Garden District. But she hadn't done too badly and was only a few minutes late.

April looked through the peephole in the door and saw Lisa standing on the porch of the house, looking like something out of Playboy. Her auburn hair was up, a pair of hoop earrings dangled from her ears. She was stunning, her lips a cherry red. Her lace top was pink, her jeans a dress dark blue denim. She had a silver ring in her navel and was wearing the most beautiful smile April had ever seen.

A silver colored car sat at the curb right in front of the old home. It was a sports car and looked to be a foreign make.

As Lisa stepped into April's apartment, April took her hand and led her into the kitchen.

"A drink is in order, "April said. She turned and squeezed Lisa's hand and drew her into her embrace. April kissed her on the neck, just below her ear. Lisa sighed.

"I could use one," Lisa said. "What are you having?"

April brought Lisa's hand up to her lips and placed a kiss on Lisa's knuckles. "I am going to make you a New Orleans tradition...an Old Fashioned, ever hear of it?"

"I think so...they are supposed to be strong, aren't they?" Lisa thought about the new interest cops had in giving out DWI's in New Orleans, the 'city that care forgot.'

'Oh, yes...that they are...but they are so good!" April turned and got the ingredients from her cupboard. She had learned how to make an Old Fashioned while she was in college and tending bar part-time at one of New Orleans' best restaurants. As the owner of the restaurant used to tell her, "a couple of these and you're on your ass, honey, so don't drink them with someone you don't really like."

"So what are we going to do about driving?" Lisa's eyebrows lifted again. She is really good with her eyebrows, April thought. She can say things with her eyes that other people can't say in two days with their voices.

"We'll take a cab...we'll be drinking anyway and it's only about a ten dollar cab ride from here to the Quarter...." April's smile said everything.

"And you can get me drunk and we can neck in the back of the cab..." Lisa moved to where April stood, wrapped her arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck.

"We'll never get out of here if you keep that up," April said. She wanted to go out, but she didn't want Lisa to stop.

Lisa's lips traveled around April's neck to her collarbone. Lisa took the collarbone into her lips and sucked. April leaned her head back against Lisa.

"Are you going to finish making those drinks.....?" Lisa said.

"You minx, "April said. "I've got an idea...I will finish making the drinks and we can take them with us...the cabbie won't mind. We'll have to take them in plastic cups, though. You can't take glass on the street anymore, remember?"

"I remember. We can still get just as drunk, though." Lisa laughed and hugged April closer to her. She let her hands roam up towards April's breasts. April closed her eyes as Lisa fondled her breasts through her lace top, and then took Lisa's hands away.

"If I don't stop you now, I'll never stop you," April said.

April finished making the drinks and they called a cab. It must have been close to April's apartment because it got there quickly. Lisa had hoped she and April would be able to neck on her sofa for 15 or 20 minutes while they waited for the cab, but, no, the world's fastest cab pulled up 5 minutes after they called for it.

April and Lisa walked to the cab, their fingers entwined. The cab driver stood holding the back door of the cab open for them. "Evenin,' ladies" he said, tipping his cap. April and Lisa crawled into the back seat of what seemed like a brand new cab. After the driver was seated behind the wheel, April commented on the car. The driver beamed. He had just taken delivery of the cab that day. "You girls are breakin it in for me." He said.

April turned to Lisa and a crooked smile played across her lips. She leaned over and kissed Lisa gently on the lips. Lisa held the kiss and traced her tongue lightly around April's lips. "We'll do our best for you, "April said. Looking into the rearview mirror, April could see that the driver had seen them kiss. Even though he was black, she thought she saw him blush.

"Where to, ladies?" He said.

"To the Quarter, driver! First stop, Pat O's!" April said.

12