Massage Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I left the money on the counter over there." He smiled at her and then averted his eyes, obviously nervous. She glanced down, his penis was tiny and leaning to the left not even close to being erect.

A quick count of the money revealed that he had overpaid by sixty dollars. She put the money in a drawer and walked over by his head. Leaning over so her boos were over his face, she let her fingernails gently rake over his skin.

"I guess someone didn't want to waste any time, huh?"

"Well, we only have a half hour..." He gasped as her nails moved further down to his hips, just missing his groin.

Sarah saw his cock begin to twitch and grow slightly. He wasn't circomecised and his head barely peaked through his foreskin like a budding flower. She looked down at him. "You like that?"

He opened his eyes and nodded.

She reached back for some lotion and moved around to the long side of the table. She rubbed her hand together, half expecting Ben to ask her to take off her shirt. But he was silent as she moved her glistening hands around his stomach and thighs. With each pass, she moved closer and closer. His cock was growing, Sarah was surprised at how much. It wasn't as thick as Rick's had been, but just as long, maybe longer.

Remembering her session with Rick, she moved her hand down and worked Ben's inner thighs. Slowly, she worked her way up and rolled his testicles with her left hand. He groaned and his cock twitched.

The college girl felt a familiar twinge, excitement fluttering in her stomach.

Sarah trailed her finger nails up and down his shaft a few times before grasping it firmly. He was ROCK HARD! She moved up and down with her right hand as her left continued to play with his balls.

She nearly jumped as she felt his hand on her leg. She felt her face heat up from embarrassment. She shouldn't haven't been surprised... Rick had done the same thing. From what she had read on the internet, groping was expected.

Ben's hand moved up her leg to her ass and gave a squeeze. A powerful thrill coursed through her body and Sarah leaned against the table for support.

The young woman glanced at the door. Had she heard something? Her mom might be done with Mr. Light's session, but surely she wouldn't interrupt! She wouldn't want any bad word of mouth. Still, best not to waste any time, she started to stroke faster.

His hand became more aggressive as well. He kneaded her ass a few more times before he went under her skirt. She was only wearing a thong so his hand got plenty of flesh. She heard a quick intake of breath and looked down.

Ben was staring at her, eyes full of lust. She smiled in return and whispered, "Your cock is so hard baby..."

He smiled and remained locking in eye contact with her as his fingers teased under her thong and slid down.

She started to step away but remembered how horny she had been after massaging Rick. There'd be no time for that with her mother waiting.

The nineteen year old stepped back from the table. She had to stifle a laugh at the disappointment on Ben's face. But she didn't step away from his touch, instead she turned so she was facing him. His hand following her movements, trailed from her butt across her hip and now rested on her front thigh. She felt herself leak in anticipation.

His eyes asked a question as his fingers explored under her panties. She smiled in response and felt his fingers move down and dip between her legs. She saw his eyes widen... she was so wet!

His finger dipped into her easily and it rubbed against her clit. Little sparks of pleasure caused her to sway slightly.

Sarah took a deep breath and began to stroke him faster. A quick twitch was all the warning she had before his cock began to spurt.

Slowly down, she milked that last of his come out.

His finger slipped out of her and Sarah let out a moan of disappointment. She glanced over at Ben and saw him staring at her.

"Wow, you really get into this."

Sarah's cheek flushed hot with embarrassment and lust.

Ben bought his hand up and sniffed his finger. Deliberately, he slid it into his mouth. "That tastes wonderful." He grabbed her hand. "Why don't you climb up here and sit on my face."

Sarah felt a pull of desire but she glanced at the door and shook her head. "I can't. Don't want to get into trouble."

"Anything I can do to help out?"

Impulsively, she grabbed his hand and guided it back between her legs. Ben smiled and she felt his finger slide up under her skirt. His finger once again found her pussy. He slid one finger in and then a second. It felt so full.

He moved in deep and she had to grab the table for support.

"You like that don't you?"

She nodded.

"Say it."

"I like – oh!" She started to say before his fingers push in deeper. "I like it."

She felt a twitch and looked down in surprise. Ben's cock was growing again. She had forgotten she even still had a hold of it! She firmly grabbed his cock and stroked, feeling to expand in her hand.

"What do you like?" Ben asked.

"I like..." She felt his fingers push deeper inside of her. "I like your fingers..."

Sarah braced herself against the table. She felt pleasure build, each thrust pushing her closer, closer to the impending orgasm. "Yeah, just like that..." Pleasure grew white hot. "Close..." The wave building. "So close..." The teenager could feel her legs tremble. Ben's fingers ignited pleasure. "Yes..." Sarah's orgasm crashed through her! "Yes!"

Sarah closed her eyes to better feel the pleasures course through her body. She barely registered the warm spurts from the cock she was still stroking. Ben's fingers slowly slid out of her after one last press on her g-spot sending a shiver of pleasure through her. She kept her eyes closed, trying to hold onto the last vestiges of pleasure.

But Ben's voice broke through, "That was incredible."

Shaking her head, Sarah opened her eyes and reached for a towel. "We need to get you cleaned up."

As expected, her mom was standing in the waiting area as she showed Ben out. Sarah showed him out and turned slowly, dreading this confrontation.

"So I guess you are determined to defy me."

Sarah took a deep breath. "I did try to job hunt, but I got nothing – no interviews at all. And then this guy was at the door." She finally met her mom's gaze and was surprised to see her smiling.

"Tell me what happened in the session."

Shocked, Sarah gasped, "Mom!"

"Sarah, if you are old enough to do these things, you better be old enough to talk about them. Now, spill."

As the young woman recounted what had happened (well, leaving out what Ben had done to her), her mom's expression went from amused to concern.

"Honey, you need to approach this more carefully!" She was silent for a long moment. She grabbed her daughter's hand and pulled her into the massage room. "OK, if you are going to work here, we need to go over some rules." Sarah felt a thrill of elation! "Tonight, you will enroll in some massage courses! We also need to discuss how to act with customers and 'extras'."

Sarah leaned forward, excited about the new opportunity.

*** *** *** ***

"My name is Will and yes, I've been here before."

Sarah smiled up at him before returning to the computer. A Will popped up in blue font.

"Without an appointment, we only have time for a half hour massage. Is that ok?" At his nod, she stood up and showed him to a private room. "Come follow me."

The massage went smoothly though he did try and rub his arm against her leg a few times. She moved away quickly but not interrupting the massage. Her mom had been very firm to give no extras or even a hint of extras if the name appeared in blue.

In five weeks, she had made some very good money and even had a few men who requested her. Rick had been in two more times and asked for her.Of course, it hadn't been as crazy erotic as her first session with him though it was still fun and she knew how to turn him on. And most sessions had been downright shitty. One fat guy even farted in her face!

After Will, there was no one scheduled. Sarah sat at the counter and pulled out a huge textbook. Her mom had made her sign up for a couple of summer classes for massage therapy. Sarah hadn't realized that there was so much memorization to get certified in massage! At least her mom had been more understanding.

The door chimed and Sarah looked up. Mr Light met her gaze and immediately averted his eyes and blushed a deep crimson.

"Oh, hi Sarah, I was looking for your mother."

"She's away for the weekend." Sarah fidgeted nervously with her pen. "I could take you."

"You're a masseuse?"

Now it was Sarah's turn to blush. "Well... not yet, I'm in training."

The high school teacher cleared his throat. "It's not a good idea... I should go."

"Please Mr. Light?" Sarah inwardly cursed herself for reminding the man that she was his student. "I need practice hours for my class."

Her former science teacher hesitated.

"Please?"

Finally he nodded. With her heart pounding, the nineteen year old showed him to one of the room. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

Nervously, she got together the lotion and towels. How far did she want to go? A shiver of excitement coursed through her. She realized she did want to see just how far she could go with her former teacher.

Sarah knocked softly and at Mr. Light's assent, she stepped in. He had the towel draped over his ass which caused her to smile. Her mom's "special" clients didn't do that when she took care of them so he must be expecting a more typical massage. He was in for a shock!

As she moved to his head and started working on his back, she said. "Let me know anything if it's too hard or too soft."

He chuckled. "Sure thing Sarah."

As she moved lower down his back, he gave a low groan of pleasure. Rather than move to the other side of the table, Sarah leaned over, pressing her body against his. She wished her boobs were bigger so she could he would feel them against her back, but she was encouraged that he didn't move away from her. As she worked his back, she concentrated on getting him relaxed to her touch.

She moved to the small of his back, fingertips moving just under the towel. The young woman was tempted to tear the towel away, but wasn't sure how Mr. Light would react to that. She moved down to his legs and resisted the urge to tease right away. Instead, she massage his calves, waiting for the CD to play 2 songs before she began to massage his hamstrings. Carefully, she moved to his inner thighs. She alternated between kneading with her hands and gently teasing with her fingernails. Up, she moved, up higher. Under his towel now and she brushed his balls!

Mr Light lifted his head, and Sarah quickly moved back over the towel and kneaded his ass cheeks. Slowly the high school teacher rested his head back upon the table.

Excited, Sarah hoarsely whispered, "Time to turn over now."

In the dim light it was difficult to see, but Mr. Light looked up and appeared to be blushing. "Th-that's ok. I'm good."

The nineteen year old fought to keep the disappointment from her face. "Please... I need to massage the whole body for the practice to count."

"I'm not sure that's it's a good idea."

"Steve," Sarah intentionally used his first name.

He shook his head, "I really should get going."

She grabbed the edge of the towel and held it up, looking away from the table. "Turn over Steve. We need to finish up and I'm not going anywhere until we do."

"Ok, ok..."

Sarah heard him turning over, but resisted the urge to peek. It wouldn't do to spook him now.

As she lay the towel back over him, her gaze followed her hand and she could see a sizable lump under the cloth. Maybe he was as thick as she had imagined...

Shaking her head, she moved back to the head of the table to work his shoulders. Furiously her mind raced. How could she seduce him? Did she tease him? Climb onto the table and straddle him??

She completed the shoulders and moved down to the legs. The bulge hadn't disappeared. She looked to see if he was watching her, but he appeared to have his eyes closed. She moved up the left leg, rubbing as high as she dared, fingers again just below the towel before moved back to his left foot.

As she moved up to his left thigh, questions whirred. Should she hint she knew how her mother massaged him? A gentle kiss on his cheek?

Fuck it! She swiftly reached under the towel and firmly grabbed his cock!

"What?!" Mr Light sat up. "What are you doing?!"

He grabbed her hand and tried to pull it away, but Sarah refused to let go. "Shhhh... I need to massage the whole body, remember? And this muscle is certainly stiff." With her other hand, she gently moved his hands away and began to stroking, loosening her grip slightly.

The high school teacher opened his mouth, but Sarah shook her head with a smile. "Lie back, Steve. Lie back and enjoy." WIth a gentle shove, she pushed him back to the table.

"I don't know about this..." His voice trailed off as she increased the tempo of her stroking. His penis was thick just as she had imagined, but also uncut which came as a surprise. Her left hand scraped up his thigh and played with his balls.

A thrill of excitement flooded her body. She was stroking her high school teacher's cock!

Mr. Light groaned and his manhood pulsed.

Surprised, she felt warm come cover her hands. That was quick! She pumped two more times before grabbing a warm, wet towel. She carefully washed him carefully.

"I can't believe that just happened..." He whispered, his eyes still closed.

"Well I enjoyed it as much as you did." She finished up and stepped back. "Take your time getting dressed. I'll be outside."

Sarah went to the front and sat down. Wow! She gripped the desk and pressed her legs together. She felt a tingle in response. She had seduced her teacher! He must've been very excited too to come so soon.

The door opened and Mr. Light stepped out. "Well Sarah... I left the money in the room."

Sarah jumped and and smiled. "Sounds great! Thanks for letting me practice on you."

He blushed. "Um... your mother..."

"Oh, don't worry about her. My lips are sealed." At his relieved nod, she couldn't resist adding. "I hope we can do it again sometime."

He stumbled out causing the nineteen year old to stifle a giggle. She was so horny after that! Maybe she should close for the day and rub one out quickly. She glanced at her phone. It was 5:15, only 45 minutes left. She'd wait it out. She went back to the room to clean up. Mr. Light had left her $120! Smiling, she cleaned up thinking about what had just occurred. She touched herself through her yoga pants and a shock of electricity sparked! Oh yes, she was going to have a great time after work.

Sarah was unable to concentrate on her homework,and so began looking through some erotica. She wanted to have a few stories ready to go when it was time to close. She felt antsy and checked the time again. 5:45. Close enough! The teenager stood to lock up when an older woman opened the door.

"Hi there! Is Deb around?"

Sarah shook her head. "Sorry, she isn't."

"She'll be in tomorrow morning?"

"I'm sorry, she's out of town for the weekend."

"Damn, I was really looking forward to a massage from her."

"Did you have an appointment?" The college girl returned to the desk and sat at the computer.

"No, she is usually so accommodating. I guess I get spoiled by her. I am just in town for the night."

"What's your name?"

"Quinn."

Sarah typed in her name and did a double take - it was in green!

"I'll pay double." The nineteen year old looked up in surprise. "I know you close in a little bit so I'll pay double if you squeeze me in." The woman smiled.

Sarah hesitated, still confused about how this woman appeared in the computer. Or were there two Quinns? Oh well, she could use the money and take care of herself later.

"Sure, my name is Willow. Let me show you to a room." As she motioned the woman to the room on the right, she smiled trying to think about the money and not her body's needs. "I'll give you a few minutes to get comfortable."

"Sounds great!"

Sarah went back to the front and locked the door, flipping the sign to closed. It wouldn't do to get anymore customers at this point. She knocked softly on the door before entering. Quinn was facedown on the table, but without a towel!

Confusion roiled in Sarah's mind. Her mom had been adamant about the importance of how keeping the side business of the massage business separate. She knew one of her mom's biggest fears was of word getting out and driving the women away. And here was a woman acting like one of her mom's special clients!

She stepped over to the table and saw the towel was under the woman's feet. Shrugging and unwilling to move the client around, Sarah forgot the towel and moved to the head of the table.

"Let me know know if I go too hard or soft." Sarah began to work the shoulders.

"Mmmm... feels delightful."

As Sarah moved to the lower back, Quinn let out a groan of pleasure.

Her patient murmured. "You have a great touch!"

"Thanks." She moved to start on the woman's legs.

Quinn turned her head slightly. "Could you move further down? I could really use some work on my glutes."

Sarah hesitated, but shrugged as she began to knead the woman's ass. At her touch, the woman's legs parted something that the "special" clients typically did. She looked over the prone body. She was probably about her mom's age and in excellent shape. From the firmness of muscle and taut skin, it was clear she worked out regularly. She was barely over 5 feet tall and had a pixie like frame.

"How long have you been coming here?"

"Years," Quinn smiled. "I discovered this place the day it opened and Deb has always been so accommodating."

Nerves welled in Sarah's stomach. Was this woman hinting at something? Was her mom a lesbian? Bisexual? It had never entered the teenager's mind that her mom's was anything different the the typical suburban mom.

The butterflies in her stomach continued to flutter as the college girl worked the woman's shoulders. She knew she was being silly. Even though she had only massaged men, shoulders were shoulders. Why should it matter? What had her mother done? Sarah pushed it out of her mind, as she continued to work down the body. As she reached the hips and butt, she couldn't help staring. The slight curve of hips of this petite woman was very attractive.

"You like the view?"

Sarah's eyes darted up and realized that Quinn was staring at her out of the corner of her eye! "Um..."

"Why don't I turn over?"

Before Sarah could say anything, she flipped over and settled down on the table. The woman didn't have much of a bust line, perhaps as compact as Sarah's own. But her areolas were a dark and the nipples! The nipples were maybe an inch long and erect. Almost of its own volition, Sarah's hand reached out and caressed the left breast.

The older woman purred, "You can play with them."

Sarah continued to massage the left breast, working her way to the nipple itself. It was strange and wonderful, feeling it give slightly under her fingertips. Nerves still rattled around, but Sarah's own lust was building. She moved her hand down, along the stomach, and then felt the woman's labia, warm and fleshy beneath her touch. She would get this woman off! Sarah slid one finger and then a second. It was a tight fit. Is this how she felt? She began moving her hand back and forth. How quickly would she come? She plunged faster. She looked up from her work to glance at the older woman's face.

Shocked, she didn't see any lust there... just disappointment.

Quinn heaved a sigh and then propped up on her elbows. "You don't have much experience with this, do you?"