Massage Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah felt acutely embarrassed, standing there, two fingers inside this woman who stared right into her eyes. She blushed and looked down.

The older woman reached down and gently took the young woman's wrist, guiding the fingers out. "It's alright... it really is..." The college girl felt fingers on her chin, lifting her face until their eyes locked. "Would you like me to show you how?"

Nerves and lust warred within Sarah. In a daze, she nodded.

Quinn's smile brightened. "Great! Let's get those clothes off and hop on the table."

"Oh, I thought..." The young woman began.

"Nonsense, experience is the best teacher."

Tentatively, but quickly Sarah took off her t-shirt and bra. She looked over to see if the other woman was getting dressed, but she stood there clearly admiring as Sarah disrobed. Before she lost her courage, the young woman pulled down both her yoga pants and thong in one swift motion.

"Great, now lay on your back." The older woman caressed her arm as Sarah lay down. "Just close your eyes and pay attention to how I touch your body."

Nervousness fluttered in her stomach. Was she really going to let this woman touch her body? Touch her body in such an intimate way? But she already knew the answer. Her body had been on edge since Mr. Light's session.

Quinn hands ran lightly over her body from the bottom of her boobs to her knees. Sarah knew Quinn was getting the young woman to get used to her touch. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach and she gripped the edge of the table.

"Relax." The older woman whispered with warmth. "Just relax and enjoy. We can stop any time you want."

The client's hands stopped grazing over her body and began to dig into her right thigh, massaging her with a firm touch. Quinn moved higher and higher up her leg. Sarah subtlely widened her legs in anticipation of the woman working her magic, but to Sarah's surprise the woman simply moved to the other leg. Starting just above the knee, Quinn mirrored her actions from the first leg.

Sarah wanted to squirm, but held still. The table creaked and the young woman's eyes flew open. She saw Quinn's mischievous smiling down at her. Instinctively she closed her legs.

"No, no, no..." The older woman cooed. She gently but firmly pushed open the prone woman's legs. "Just relax..." Quinn's hands slid down from her knees to her thighs. "Relax and enjoy."

Sarah nodded and closed her eyes. She felt her legs opened even wider, the older woman's nails gently raked up and down her inner thighs until Sarah once again relaxed. Then Quinn's hands started to knead in firmer and firmer along the inner thigh, getting closer and closer... A spark of pleasure flickered! A single finger brushed the lips of Sarah's pussy. Another touch, longer this time, tracing all around. Unable to help herself, Sarah raised her hips trying to keep the contact as long as she could. She felt herself getting incredibly wet.

Another touch. Another sensation of pleasure. But different... soft and warm. A tongue! Sarah peeked down and saw the older woman's face just above her crotch. Their gazes locked as Quinn's tongue deliberately licked again.

Ecstasy trailed behind and Sarah closed her eyes, blushing in embarrassment and excitement. She felt the woman lick more deliberately now. Starting at the very bottom and working up to her clit. Sarah's breath quickened. This woman was eating her out! Long slow licks, each one raising the plateau of pleasure.

Then a finger slid in as the tongue began to attack her clit.

"Yes..." Sarah hissed in pleasure.

The tongue responded, moving faster in time with the finger. A beautiful counterpoint that raised the feelings of delight, building towards an orgasm. She felt the finger inside of her angle up and start hitting her g-spot!

Each thrust, each lick brought her closer...

Closer...

"Yes!"

A powerful orgasm shattered through her body! Sarah felt the finger slow, but still push in deeply, coaxing still greater feelings as it pulsed through her body. The tongue went back to licking her whole pussy again. Licking, tasting...

Hesitantly, the college woman opened her eyes. Quinn gave her pussy one final kiss before sitting up with a huge grin on her face.

"That happened fast!" Quinn shushed Sarah's protests. "I'm not complaining. That was a delicious treat."

Sarah held her breath, tiny tingles of pleasure still twinkled through her body. Finally, she sat up and hopped off the table. "It's time to see if I am a quick learner."

Quinn's smile widened as she lay down on the table. "I was hoping you'd say that."

Sarah looked over her pile of clothes and shrugged. It was past the point of being modest. She moved down to the woman's legs and began kneading, slowly... ever so slowly moving up, now past the knees and up the thighs. She looked over and saw Quinn's eyes were closed and an expression of anticipation lighting her face.

Sarah moved higher and higher, almost touching... She thought she could see a glistening of wetness in the dim light. Trying not to think too much, the young woman climbed onto the table and between the prone woman's legs. Quinn's eyelids fluttered but did not open.

Sarah skipped over and gently trailed her fingertips along the woman's stomach. She leaned further and cupped the woman's breasts. Her breasts were smaller than Sarah's, but the nipples were long, much longer and defined then her own... Almost in a trance, her fingers encircled each nipple and pulled.

Quinn arched her back. "Oh yeah..."

The nipples grew firmer under the manipulations. Sarah was entranced. She hadn't touched another girl's breast since sixth grade when her friend Kelly and her desperately tried to see if their breasts had increased in size after doing bust exercises.

Thighs clamped down on either sighed and Quinn whimpered. Had she come just from her nipples being played with?! Sarah resisted the urge to stick a finger in and check. Instead she slowly moved her hands down, along her stomach and hips, and pulled apart Quinn's thighs.

Sarah raked up the thighs, closer and closer. She traced around the pussy lips. Quinn's hips raised up, but the younger woman still teased around. There was no nervousness now. Just excitement.

Well, Sarah thought, here goes nothing.

She leaned forward and tasted for the first time.

Tartness tingled her tongue and she slid it in deeper. She heard Quinn groan. The taste was different, but nice. She slowly licked up until she reached the clit. The taboo scenario caused her body to shiver. Perhaps this was more than just nice!

She licked faster, already feeling the wetness in response. Slowly she slid a finger in just as the older woman had done to her moments before. Sarah tried to mimic what she remembered and moved the finger in and out in time with her tongue. Hips bucked in response.

She started to look up, but Quinn's hands grabbed her hair and pulled her tighter.

"Keep licking me!" The woman's fingers intertwined with her hair and squeezed. The delicious pain/pleasure spurred Sarah to lick faster. Her finger searched for the older woman's g-spot. She felt a small bump rise inside the woman. Sarah's tongue found her clit and began moving side by side, just how she liked guys to do it to her.

Quinn pressed her even closer, mashing Sarah's face into her crotch. Sarah found it uncomfortable and exciting at the same time. The moans grew louder and the hips bucked away despite Sarah's best efforts to keep licking. Quinn's pussy convulsed upon her finger and warm liquid spilled forth. Eagerly, the young woman continued to lick until she felt fingers release her hair and heard a hoarse, "That's enough lovely. That's enough."

Sarah sat up and grinned at the euphoric expression lighting up the older woman's face.

"Thanks for teaching me."

The other woman reached out. "Come here."

Sarah crawled up thinking the woman wanted a hug or kiss. But instead, the woman grabbed the teenager's thighs and pulled them forward.

"You deserve a reward for doing such a great job." Quinn's arms circled both legs. "Sit on my face."

Carefully, Sarah positioned herself over the woman's face and settled down. Another first! She felt Quinn lick and nibble her lips, each touch like a little shock of pleasure. She pushed down, demanding more than a teasing. The woman responded, plunging her tongue deep into the teenager. Sarah felt power and pleasure war within her. She could control the pace now... her hips gyrating again and again. Each time answered by a responding lick. She leaned forward and rested her hands against the edges of the table allowing her better control.

Why hadn't she done this position before? She peeked down and lifted her hips higher up. She enjoyed seeing Quinn's lift her head to try and follow, tongue fully extended. She wiggled playfully before settling back on that wonderful, beautiful tongue. Sarah felt fingers dance up her thighs and then clutch her ass. She responded by pressing herself harder and harder against the mouth. She was getting so close. The wave of pleasure just out of reach, but closer, yes closer...

A finger pressed against her ass! Firm against her and then slid in!

"Oh my!"

Instinctively, she pushed her ass out as the finger moved in time with the tongue. Pleasure sparked at the double sensation!

"Fuck!!"

Wave upon wave of pleasure enveloped Sarah. She felt as if her body was so alive, so sensitive! She could feel the roughness of Quinn's tongue. The full length of the finger inside of her. She couldn't stop grinding even as the pleasure danced toward the edge of pain.

"Stop! Please!" Sarah collapsed on top of the woman inhaling shuddering breath after shuddering breath.

She felt as well as heard Quinn's low laughter. "God, that was fun!" She slid from beneath Sarah and stood up. Before Sarah could follow suit, the older woman stepped forward and kissed her deeply.

Surprise thrilled through Sarah, but only the teenager hesitated only a second before returning the kiss. She tasted herself as their tongues danced together. It was softer than a man, more teasing though perhaps that was Quinn. She began to feel a stirring of lust reawaken when Quinn pulled away.

She turned and began reclaiming her clothes. Sarah hopped off the table, hurriedly put on her clothes, and stepped outside to give the woman some privacy. As she sat behind the front desk, the fullness of the moment began to crash upon her. She had had sex with a woman! A woman old enough to be her mom! And she had liked it.

The nineteen year old revelled in her thoughts when Quinn stepped out of the room and walked towards the store door. She hesitated when she passed Sarah.

"I can't stop booking with Deb." She handed her a business card. "Willow, I'd still love to see you when I'm in town again."

Sarah smiled, "I'm off to college soon, but should be back home every so often."

"Great!" Quinn returned to the smile before turning the lock and stepping outside.

Sarah locked up the store again and ambled back to the massage room. She thought she could still smell the pungence of sex in the room. She saw a stack of bills left for her on the counter and smiled.

This summer had been crazy! She'd be leaving for school with more money than she had hoped for and a new understanding of what she wanted to do...

But for now, she hopped onto the table and lay back. Her hands snaked between her thighs. She still had some pent up passion to release. Fingers danced along her clit. She imagined Quinn's fingers playing with her as Mr. Light watched from the corner...