Massage Therapy Ch. 03

Story Info
Life takes a dark turn for Sarah.
2.9k words
4.28
30.2k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah skipped down the stair and grabbed the orange juice from the fridge. She glanced at the clock. It was almost 11; her mom would be at the spa. Luxuriously, she stretched, unable to keep the smile off her face. The summer had been the best ever. She had made a comfortable sum of money for school. Her mom had calmed down after their double session with Rick.

And Doug... yeah, things with Doug were going great.

She twirled over to the desktop and tapped on the keyboard. Hmm... her mom hadn't logged out. She was about to log her out when she noticed an active .mov file. Curious, she clicked on it. A black and white image popped up with two women and a guy.

Was her mom looking at porn?!

Wait a second... she recognized the room as her mom's spa. She clicked play and saw one of the women jacking off the guy. The second woman was fingering the first woman. Sarah maximized the video and shock reverberated through the nineteen year old!

She recognized herself fingering her mom... Her mom had recorded their massage session with Rick! The older woman gyrated and her hand was a blur up and down the man's cock.

Sarah remembered how her mom had gasped. The teen remembered how wet her mom had gotten. Most of all, she remembered how her mom had climaxed.

The older woman on the video shoved her ass out to meet the plunging fingers.

Questions cascaded over her. Why had her mom recorded their session? She minimized it and searched. She found dozens of movie files. Many were of her sessions with clients. She watched herself giving handjob after handjob.

Soon, she started to seek out ones of her mom. Most were of her giving handjobs as well. But a few times, involved more. Several times, she took off her shirt and used her boobs to jack off the man.

Sarah leaned in closer, studying the technique. Her left hand moved to her own breasts. Would they be big enough? A finger traced her own nipple and she realized it was perky. She continued to play with it as she watched the man finish on her mom's chest.

The teen quickly opened another. This time it was Mr. Light! She was definitely a little turned on as she watch her former teacher's erect cock. There was no audio, but it seemed like they were talking more than usual. Her mom finally laughed before shimmied out of her pants!

Sarah gasped as her mom climbed onto the massage table and settled onto the science teacher's face. The teen's hand moved down and found her own clit. She rubbed slowly as she watched the amazing scene unfold. Her mom rode Mr. Light's face as she continued to stroke his thick cock. After a minute, her mom leaned forward. Sarah thought she was going to suck it but instead looked to be blowing on it as she stroked.

The teen's pleasure began to build. She watched intently as her mom continued to gyrate. Sarah imagined Mr. Light's tongue licking and teasing. Her mom began to shake and she stroked faster, her hand a blur.

Her own orgasm was nearing. Her pussy clenched as the first spurt hit her mom square in the face. She flinched back and the rest of his cum landed on his stomach. Her mom moved off the table, laughing as she wiped her forehead.

Sarah breathed hard as she came down from her own climax.

The teen ran and got her personal external drive and copied all the files. She didn't know what game her mom was playing but she wanted to have all the movies too. She logged off the computer and ran up to take a shower.

It wasn't until she was leaving the house to go to Doug's that a thought struck her. Her mom had clearly been watching their shared session with Rick. It had been at the point when Sarah had made her own mom orgasm. Sarah thought about it, but could only come to one conclusion: her mom had been playing with herself while watching that video!

The revelation rocked the nineteen year-old.

She still wasn't quite sure what to think as she neared her boyfriend's house. Cars lined the road. Nerves fluttered within her. His parents were celebrating their 30th anniversary and she was meeting his extended family for the first time.

As she got out of the car, Doug came around the corner. A big smile broke over his face and she felt warm and sexy. She bounded up and gave him a big hug and kiss.

He pulled back from the kiss but didn't break away from the embrace. "Glad you are here!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her around the house. "Time to meet all of the family." He laughed. "Just remember there will be a test!"

Sarah felt a warmth fill her. She wondered if this was what love felt like.

The blur of faces were welcoming and smiling. She felt comfortable with Doug's grandparents. The cousins snuck her some vodka. It was all going wonderfully.

Until...

"Sarah, this is my Uncle Phil."

Sarah turned and took a step back in shock. Uncle Phil was one of her clients! Automatically, she raised her hand to shake his, but stomach felt like there was a lead weight in it. Briefly, she hoped he didn't recognize her.

"What did you say your name was?" The older man was a few inches shorter than Doug, but side by side, the resemblance was obvious.

"Sarah." He still hadn't released her hand.

"Funny, I don't think you look like a Sarah."

"Cut it out Uncle Phil!" Doug laughed. "You are always so weird."

"That's me. Nice to meet you... Sarah." Phil released her hand and smiled. "How long have you two been dating?"

"Since the beginning of the summer." Doug pulled her close and kissed the top of her head.

"Well, you kids have fun. I'm off to give your father a hard time." He waved and walked away.

Sarah felt relief flow through her and smiled at her at her boyfriend. Just then some cousins came up with more vodka. Sarah took a long, long drink.

The burn of alcohol caught up with her and she began to cough.

"WOOHOO!" Doug's cousin Connor cheered.

"Better be careful with this one." Connor's sister Alice teased.

They were twins and a few years older. Their smiles were nearly identical even though Connor's dark features were the opposite of Alice's pale skin. Doug had talked about his cousins in glowing terms.

The vodka was working the way through her and Sarah excused herself to go to the bathroom. She stepped into the bathroom and was about to close the door. Something stopped it. She peered around the door.

"OH!" She felt her stomach drop.

"Hi, Willow." The older man emphasized the name. "Good to see you again."

"Um... uh... I need to use the bathroom." Sarah's bladder felt like it was going to burst.

"That's ok, this won't take long." Phil stepped into the bathroom and closed the door. The click of the lock seemed to reverberate in her ears.

"I need you to get me off." Phil's piercing blue eyes met hers.

She looked down. "I can't... it's a party and someone could..."

The older man shook his head. "Unless you want little Doug to find out what his girlfriend does..." He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

Shaking, she reached out and began stroking him. The cock began to harden but still wasn't at full staff.

"This will go faster if you use your mouth."

"I - I - I don't know..." Sarah started. But Phil put his hands on her shoulders and pushed. She felt her knees bending automatically. Her mouth opened and his cock slid in!

"Oh yeah." The older man gasped in pleasure.

Sarah opened her mouth wider. His cock wasn't all that long but it was thick. She felt his hands grab the back of her head and began a deep, fast rhythm. His head hit the back of her throat and struggled to keep from gagging..

The teen realized if she could handle it, it would be over fast. Desperately, she tried to suppress her reflex. He tightened his grip. A bitterness filled her mouth. Instinctively, she sucked harder. He filled her mouth and she began to swallow.

"That's it." Phil loosened his grip and began stroking her hair. "That's it, swallow it all."

Just as quickly as it started; it was over. The older man zipped up and stepped out of the bathroom. Shakily, Sarah stood up and went over to the sink. She rubbed her face with cold water.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror. The teen leaned closer and as she did, her crotch rubbed against the cool counter. A jolt of pleasure shocked her. Was she turned on by what just happened?

Her hand went under her shorts and panties. Sarah's finger pushed inside her and slid in easily. She was very wet.

She moved her finger in and out, gripping the counter with the other hand. A warmth began to build and she moved to her clit, pressing it, her pleasure began to -

A timid knock at the door startled her.

"Yeah?" She called out.

"Oh sorry." She heard a muffled voice.

Sarah shook her head and opened the door. "It's ok, I'm all done." She saw it was Evie, Doug's 18 year old sister. "Hey Eve... it's all yours."

Evie giggled. "Thanks Sarah."

Sarah forced a smile and went in search for Doug's cousins. She definitely needed another drink.

*** *** *** *** *** ***

Three days later, the bell at the spa rung and Sarah's stomach dropped as she looked up. Phil walked through and fixed her with a smile.

"Welcome, hoping for a massage?" Deb said brightly.

"Yep, an hour." Phil fished his wallet out of his pants. "Willow, if she's available."

"Sounds good." Deb nodded and turned to her daughter. "Room 2 is ready."

Sarah's mind screamed to make an excuse any excuse, but instead she nervously nodded and showed the older man to the room.

"Get comfortable on the table. I'll be back in a few minutes." She tried not to see his shit eating grin.

The nineteen-year-old went back to the front desk. "Can you take this one mom?"

Deb looked up with a confused look. "What's the matter? I have an appointment in 15 minutes."

"I just..." Sarah trailed off. How could she admit to the mess she had gotten into? "He just gives me the creeps."

"Honey, I can kick him out, but you know how much this business relies on word of mouth..."

Guilt began to kick in. Sarah knew how tight money was... after all, that was the main reason her mom let her be a part of the business.

"It's fine... yeah, it's fine." Sarah smiled at her mom and turned back.

She stepped into the room and Phil was naked but on his back instead of his stomach!

"Um..." She closed and softly locked the door. "Don't you want to turn over."

"Later." He said and crossed his hands behind his neck. "I want you to give me another bj."

"Th-th-that was a one time thing!"

The older man shook his head. "No. Get over here and give me head."

Sarah felt flushed and nervous, but she stepped up to the table and grabbed his cock. She began stroking it and it grew in her hand until it was at full staff. "I'll just jack you off.

"No, you will suck it."

Sarah glanced up and their eyes locked. He would be handsome without the leering smirk on his face. Looking away, she bent over and took the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Yeah..."

Best done quickly, she decided. Her tongue swirled around the head before sliding down taking as much as she could into her mouth. Grabbing the base of him with her hand, she began an even, quick rhythm. She could taste the pre-cum, metallic and sour, not sweet like Doug's.

As if reading her mind, Phil hissed. "My nephew Doug is lucky to have a hot little slut like you."

The words burned, shaming her. She sped up the rhythm, keeping it short and quick, but his hands grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down. She almost gagged as his cum began to spurt. Thankfully, he didn't cum very much and she was able to swallow it easily. He held her head firmly on his cock until he began to soften.

Finally he released her head. "We'll call that one the Phil Special." He sounded very pleased with himself as he rolled over onto his stomach. "Now you can start the massage."

Sarah walked over to the side table. Confusion, shame... (excitement?) rolled through her. She grabbed her water bottle and took a few deep gulps, letting it cool her. She pumped some oil into her hands and returned to the massage table. She dug into his shoulders, thinking at least the sex part was over and she could just massage him.

As she worked down his back and legs, questions threatened to overwhelm her. How many times would she have to do this? How could she be with Doug?

At the flip, she saw that he was hard once again! She thought old guys couldn't get it up. Sarah looked up and saw he was staring at her.

"Looks like it's time for another Phil Special."

She bent down and took him, once again, into her mouth. She moved up and down quickly on his cock. Quick and even. Get this done asap. Once again, he grabbed the back of her head just before filling her mouth. There was even less to swallow this time.

The nineteen year-old stood and walked over to the door. "Alright, take your time getting dressed. There will be some water for you when you get out."

She stepped out. The waiting room was empty. Her mom must be in the other room. When Phil stepped out, Sarah handed him the water bottle unable to meet his eyes.

"Thanks," he grabbed the bottle out of her hand. "See you real soon."

Going back to the room, he saw a crisp hundred dollar bill on the table.

*** *** *** *** ***

Two days later, Sarah was massaging a new client. He was older, asian descent (maybe Korean? Chinese?) and he was giving all the right signals. Asking for a soft massage. Stroking her leg as she worked on his back.

On the flip, she made sure he was comfortable on the pillow. She saw that his cock was already hard, thin with thick, hairy black bush around it. She glanced up and smiled at him.

He returned the smile and said, "I want the Phil Special."

Her stomach dropped and stuttered out. "Wh-wh-what?"

"My friend recommended you to me. He said to tell you I want the Phil Special. He said you wouldn't disappoint." The man looked her up and down. "You are even hotter than he said."

"I'm not sure... I mean... I can't."

The man smiled. "He told me you like to play innocent." The man reached out and brought her closer to the table. "Suck it good and let's keep everyone happy. Phil said I should remind you of Doug?"

Sarah's mind roiled in confusion. She felt his hand on the back of her head, pressing her down. Almost as if it was happening to someone else, the teen saw the cock growing closer. Her mouth opened, the hand pushed her down, and the cock slipped between her lips.

"Yes..."

Automatically, she began to suck. The hand moved her head up and down. He wasn't too big and she could easily take him in completely. The wiry pubic hair tickling her nose before she made her way back up. He pushed her down again.

"That's it. Take it all."

The hand was firm, moving her up and down. She let him dictate the pace. How was it that she was sucking a stranger's cock?! Doug...

The cock twitched and began to spurt. Sarah swallowed once, twice, three times until the cock began to soften.

"That's so hot. My wife won't do that."

Sarah stood up and glanced at the clock. "Well, time is up. I will let you get dressed."

The nineteen year-old grabbed her own water bottle and drank deeply, emptying half of it. What the hell?!

After the man left, Sarah locked the door of the spa. How many guys had Phil told? How the hell could still do this if guys now wanted blowjobs? She grabbed a mint from the counter, trying to get the taste out of her mouth.

She walked back into the room to straighten up. There were five 20s there. She folded them and put them in her pocket. She changed the towels on the table, the neat room the exact opposite of the chaotic mess in her mind.

Fuck. Doug... she felt a welling up of sadness. She liked Doug. She really liked Doug, but this was too much.

She locked up the store and drove home. There was no way she could continue like this. .Even if she quit, Phil would blackmail her as long as she was with Doug. There was only one solution. She had to break up with Doug.

As she stepped into the house, her mom stood in the living room, arms crossed and a strange look on her face. Confused, Sarah dropped her purse. Past her mom, she saw the computer was on.

The cameras. Her mom knew she was giving customers blowjobs.

Fuck.

"Sarah, sit down. We need to talk."