Massage Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few more moments passed and I helped Amber to her feet and held her in my arms. We kissed passionately and I asked her if she would like to be bathed. Her eyes lit up and she led me to the bathroom. The bathroom was enormous. An oversized bathtub sat in the corner that was probably big enough for three people. Just next to it was a large shower stall. I stepped up to run the bath water and Amber said she would rather I join her in the shower. I nodded and opened the shower stall to find three shower heads, one from each wall. I turned on the water, let it run for a few moments and had Amber step in. I followed just after. My erection had subsided but, that soon changed as I began to soap Amber's shoulders with a fruity smelling shower gel from behind her. She reached behind with a hand full of gel and massaged my member to hardness. I let my hands drop to her breasts and slowly caressed them, making her nipples stand straight. I manipulated her breasts and heard a soft moan. The water coming from three directions cascaded down our bodies. Amber's hands left my erection and cupped mine over her bosom, giving them a tender squeeze. Her hands ascended up behind my neck and she arched her back causing her warm buttocks to make contact with my penis and exposing the front of her neck. I leaned forward and kissed her neck as she began to grind her backside into my crotch. My hands found their way down to Amber's bare pubis, making contact with her clitoris. Amber shuddered almost immediately in a mini orgasm, still gyrating on my member. Turning her head she kissed me intimately, then bent forward to! give me access to her delicate passage. Her eyes seemed to plead for me to enter her. I told her it was not necessary for her to please me. Amber responded by turning and dropping to her knees and taking my member in her mouth. I was amazed when her lips made contact with my stomach. She reached up and cupped my testicles, massaging gently. Waves of pleasure reached every nerve in my body. I stroked her hair while her tongue swirled around the head of my hardness. Having been is this aroused state for sometime, I was not going to be able to take mush more of this. Amber's lips released my member and slid her body up mine. Giving me a gentle kiss she said, " I need you inside me." I was more than willing to oblige.

Again, Amber turned and leaned forward, exposing her moist vagina, her lips pouting. I guided the head of my erection to her labia and softly teased them by sliding it along the slit. She lunged her hips backward trying to get me to penetrate. I became a little caught up in teasing her and avoided entering her just yet. I let the tip of my penis linger at her entrance for a few moments and let the head slide in, then quickly withdrew. Amber quickly gulped for her breath. Again with the tip at the entrance I slid in further feeling the velvet walls of her vagina. I set a slow pace knowing if I went too fast this would end much too quickly. I concentrated extremely hard, being sure that I did not ejaculate abruptly. My hands caressed her hips and cheeks. I heard her mumble that she was going cum as her tight vaginal muscles pressured my erection. I let my right hand slip underneath to stroke her clitoris. As soon as I made contacted, Amber convulsed in a combustible orgasm. The! heat and wetness inside her engulfed my member. I had to slow the pace. I let my hips come to and almost complete stop and began to pet her back and her hair. Amber straightened up, turned her head and kissed me. She was panting, telling me that she wanted me to cum inside her. All of a sudden, I no longer had control of our pace. Amber bucked her hips quickly and rhythmically, impaling her self on my penis. Reaching behind her with on hand she cupped my scrotum and squeezed. I released deep inside her womb and grunted loudly, her internal walls clamping down hard on me. I felt her body quiver in one last orgasm. I withdrew and Amber turned, reached down and caressed me as I went flaccid. We embraced and kissed for the next few minutes under the movement of water. I let my hands run lightly over her body as she reached to turn off the water.

We stepped out of the shower and I grabbed an oversized towel to dry her. The terry cloth roamed over her body absorbing the wetness. When I was done, I asked her to stand still while I dried myself. I had noticed some lotion near the sink, retrieved it and commenced on moisturizing her entire body. She led me to the bedroom where I found another long silk robe hanging behind the door. I helped Amber put it on and tied the sash for her, then led her back downstairs to the sunroom. I placed Amber comfortably in lounge chair and went to make her a cup of tea. When I returned, Amber was sitting quietly reading a book. I placed the tea on the table next to her chair and proceeded to pack up my things. Before I left, Amber told me how much she enjoyed the massage and that she would like to book an appointment for next week. We made it for early in the morning so I could help her with her normal routine. Amber rose and walked me to the door, handing me thirty $100 bills. I kissed her on the lips lightly and told her to put her money away, I had enjoyed it just as much as she did.

12