Massage This

Story Info
An unconventional romance blossoms against all odds.
2.3k words
4.58
94.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon and Dale had been friends and co-workers on the night shift for several years. There had always been some electricity between them, sort of smoldering just below the surface. It had never led to anything, much to Dale’s disappointment. Maybe it was because he was older, white, and married. For whatever reason, they had never taken their friendship to another level.

Sharon was about five feet tall and black. She possessed a quick wit and a lusty laugh that Dale found very sexy. Soaking wet she might weigh 110 pounds, Dale thought. She was very pretty, had a wonderful personality, and what Dale considered a perfect ass. Sharon had large, expressive eyes and a smile that could light up a dark room. Dale had been smitten with her since they first met. He was 40 then, and happily married. He had nurtured his crush on her for more than a decade, feeling sure that if he ever verbalized his desire he would damage their friendship and embarrass himself.

At age 50, Dale’s wife had entered menopause and ceased to have any interest in sex. Sharon knew this because they talked about everything and anything as friends do. Dale still loved his wife, but the loss of intimacy had changed their relationship. Sharon felt bad for Dale but had never offered to help him with the problem. For her part, Sharon had recently ended a long-term, live-in relationship with the father of her two kids.

One night as they entered the hospital for work, Dale noticed that Sharon was limping slightly. Concerned, he asked about it and she told him that she had slightly pulled her left hamstring while exercising. He asked about her treatment regimen. Had she iced it down? Was she wrapping it? Was she getting massages to keep the muscle loose? “Cmon, you’re a nurse. You know about all this stuff”, Dale cajoled.

Having taken a course in massage therapy in the past, Dale had some expertise with this type of injury. He told Sharon that she should be using moist heat several times a day and getting deep muscle massages several times a week. He offered to massage the leg, but she declined. She did agree to try the moist heat at home to see if it would help with the dull aching pain this type of injury could cause. The next night at work Sharon reported that the treatments had helped somewhat and thanked her friend. Dale told her that she really should couple it with massage, and so reluctantly, she decided to try it.

It was a slow night at work, so they went to an empty patient’s room during their lunch break. Dale had her lie on her stomach on the bed with a hot towel on the hurting hamstring. While the muscle loosened up from the heat, he massaged her lower legs. He turned the TV to a channel that played slow jazz, lowered the lights somewhat, and directed her to try to relax. He could feel the tension in her body. He felt that she was nervous about being massaged by a man, so he instructed her not to talk, just listen to the soothing music and his voice.

As he massaged her legs, Dale kept up a monologue about nothing in particular. His deep voice had a hypnotic quality and soon Sharon found herself so relaxed that she was on the verge of falling asleep. Dale removed the warm towel from her upper legs and began to knead the muscles of her thighs and hamstrings. Starting at one knee, he worked his way up until he was within inches of her buttocks. Then he repeated the procedure on the other leg. Dale could feel the warmth of Sharon’s skin through the thin material of her scrubs. Her skin felt very smooth and Dale was really enjoying the feel of her thighs.

After about twenty minutes, Dale announced that he was finished. He told her to apply moist heat to the affected area when she awoke later that day and that he would do another massage the next night. Sharon found that the leg felt much better the rest of the night and that she felt very mellow and refreshed. The next night, they repeated the lunch time massage. Within ten minutes of starting, Dale realized that Sharon had parted her legs ever so slightly as he worked her upper legs. He could feel the heat of her sex as his fingers fleetingly touched the edge of her panties through the scrubs.

Dale gently allowed his fingers to “accidentally” rub the edge of her vagina several times with no complaint. In fact, Sharon was very much enjoying it and hoped that Dale didn’t notice that fact. After a half-hour of this Dale was able to detect the sweet scent of female arousal and smiled inwardly. Too soon, the session ended and both went back to work. Sharon could feel the dampness between her legs as she walked and marveled at how stimulated she had become. Sharon didn’t think Dale had noticed, and found herself looking forward to the next session.

The next night was a very busy one for both of them. Sharon missed getting her massage and though she didn’t realize it, Dale had missed it just as much. Knowing that he always checked his e-mail before leaving for the night, Sharon sent Dale an e-mail offering to trade a home-cooked breakfast for a massage at her place after work. She watched from across the room as he read the offer, then looked up at her and smiled. Dale agreed to stop at the store for a quart of milk and Sharon gave him her address and told him to let himself in.

As he entered the apartment, Dale could hear the shower running. Sharon yelled for him to help himself to coffee and soon emerged from the bathroom wearing only a terrycloth robe. They chatted as she prepared omelets and toast for two. After breakfast, Sharon told Dale to follow her as she headed to her bedroom. With her back to him, she opened the robe and lay down on her stomach on the bed allowing the robe to cover her like a large towel. Dale began to massage Sharon’s legs sliding the robe up as necessary to work the muscles.

As usual, he used his voice and talented hands to relax her and soon she was back in that dreamy place, drifting peacefully. As he worked his way up higher, she slid the robe up even more. Dale found himself becoming aroused, as the combination of seeing and feeling her bare thighs caused him to harden. Luckily she had her head turned away or she would have seen the erection that was clearly visible against the thin scrub material. Soon her robe slid high enough that he could see her pussy lips peeking at him through the black pubic hairs.

“Does this feel good?” he asked as his fingers grazed her outer lips.

“Yes”, she gasped. Feeling more confident, Dale allowed his fingers to massage just outside of Sharon’s outer labia. This went on for several minutes, then Sharon turned her head so she could see Dale’s pants. She could make out the outline of his cockhead straining against the thin material. She slid her hand slowly to it, lightly tracing it’s contours with her fingertips.

“Does this feel good?” she asked him, smiling broadly. “I’m guessing yes” she giggled.

Dale let his fingers give his answer. He slowly slid his finger along her now quite damp slit, avoiding contact with her clitoris. Sharon began moving her hips gently in time with his touches. Sharon’s arousal was obvious as Dale’s ministrations caused her vagina to produce more and more lubrication. As he slipped his finger between her pussy lips, Sharon tensed up, then spread her legs even further. Dale sought out and found her clitoris, sliding it between his fingers.

Sharon began to moan softly, and rolled over onto her back letting the robe slide to the floor. Dale slowly drank in the sight of her naked body.

“Sharon, you are so beautiful. I’ve wanted you for so long.” He lowered his head and kissed her, feeling her tongue slide into his mouth. The kiss was long, deep, and intense, leaving both of them short of breath. Dale slid down and took one of her dark nipples into his mouth, feeling it harden even more. She tasted so good he wanted to eat her all up and he told her so.

“I was thinking the same thing”, Sharon said. As Dale lavished attention on one nipple then the other, Sharon slid his scrubs and boxers down to his knees, coming face to face with a large, very hard cock. It was about 7 inches long with a large, circumcised head. As she grasped his cock and guided it to her mouth, Dale stood up straight and allowed himself to watch. He returned his fingers to stimulating her pussy lips and clitoris as she closed her lips around the tip of his manhood.

“Mmmm, you taste so good”, she cooed. As he watched, Sharon slid her tongue all around the helmet-like head of his cock. Dale gasped as the sensations almost overcame him. It had been almost two years since he’d had sex with a woman and he knew he wouldn’t last too long, at least the first time. Sharon then slid Dale’s cock deep into her mouth and began to slide it in and out. After about 5 strokes, Dale could feel it beginning. Sharon felt it too and only stopped long enough to ask Dale to come in her mouth. The first spurt seemed like gallons and Sharon struggled to swallow it all. Looking up at Dale’s face, she could tell that his orgasm was super intense as she continued to accept his come.

As reality crept back in to his mind, Dale’s cock slipped from between Sharon’s lips.

“That was so incredible”, he whispered. “Let me return the favor, babe”. Lying down on his stomach between Sharon’s legs, Dale allowed himself a minute to just look at his lover’s vagina. It’s beautiful, he thought. In her arousal, her clitoris was extended and hard like a tiny penis. The outer lips were open and that’s where Dale began to lick. Up one side and down the other he went with his tongue. Sharon began to moan with delight.

“Yes, that’s it” she panted. “Eat it nice, momma wants to come so bad”. Dale slipped his tongue deep into Sharon’s hole and she began to writhe on the bed. When he first touched her clitoris with his tongue, Sharon jumped as if shocked by electricity.

“Oh yes, suck it. That feels so good”, she moaned. Dale licked the little nub and began to suck it. Sharon grabbed the back of Dale’s head and pulled it tight against her pussy as her hips bucked and squirmed in the bed.

“I’m coming”, she yelled. Sharon’s whole body seemed to vibrate as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Dale could see her head rolling side to side, oblivious to anything other than the orgasm she was experiencing. After a while, Sharon released her grip on Dale’s head and she smiled down at him.

“Oh man, that was awesome”, she said. “Are you alright?”

“Alright? I’m in heaven. I’ve dreamt of this for so long, I’m not sure if it’s real or just another wonderful dream”. Paul lay down next to Sharon and their bodies intertwined as they enjoyed the afterglow of glorious sex.

As they lay there and chatted, hands explored bodies. She felt very good in his arms, her mocha skin very soft and smooth to his touch. Sharon’s toned muscles were sexy. Dale had always loved a trim, athletic body on a woman and he had frequently complimented Sharon on her’s. He couldn’t get enough of touching her and kissing her.

After a few minutes Dale was hard again, a fact that Sharon took note of too. This time there was no urgency, no hurrying. Sharon guided Dale’s cock to the entrance of her pussy, then took a few seconds to rub the head up and down her still moist opening. As his cock entered her tight, wet tunnel, Sharon’s vagina expanded to encompass his size. Dale began to work it in and out of her, loving the feel of the slick sheath. He felt that their sexual parts had been made to fit together as they settled into a slow, sweet lovemaking session.

Dale was able to hold out much longer now that he’d already come once. After changing positions a few times, they found the perfect rhythm and angle. It was many minutes before they started speeding up, feeling the approach of another orgasm.

“You don’t have to take it out, lover. I’m on the pill”, she whispered into his ear. That seemed to spark something in them both as they were soon humping with unbridled passion. As he felt her pussy begin to spasm with her orgasm, Dale felt his balls churning and soon was unleashing torrents of semen deep into Sharon’s pussy. As the completely satisfying orgasm began to ebb, Dale felt his member slowly deflate. Neither made a move to separate as they lay gazing into each other’s eyes.

“You know, it was every bit as terrific as I always knew it would be, Sharon. You are the sexiest woman I have ever known. If you only knew how many times I have fantasized about making love to you, you’d be amazed.”

“You think you’re the only one with fantasies?” she laughed. “If you weren’t married, this would have happened long ago. I’ve been celibate since my break-up and you’ve gone way longer without sex than any man should. I think we owe it to ourselves to do this occasionally as long as we both want it.”

“It’s a deal”, replied Dale. “How about we start right now”.