Massage Times Two

Story Info
He arranges for his wife to have a dream massage.
6.7k words
4.39
163.9k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe Bob
Joe Bob
98 Followers

It was a beautiful sunny morning as Don stepped out of the hotel room in Santa Fe to make it to the all day meeting. He had awoken to find his wife Marie was sleeping in the buff as she normally does, so he reached over and touched her slightly moist pussy. She stirred and said something about a sexy dream she had had the night before. As Don was walking away, he smiled because he knew he had arranged the best surprise for Marie this morning. Every time they had a conference in Santa Fe they made appointments at the local Spa. This morning he had arranged for two of the massage therapists to come to their room to give Marie an extended massage.

By the time he had made it to the conference center for breakfast, Marie had just gotten out of bed, put on her robe, and gone downstairs to make a pot of coffee. She was looking forward to a nice quiet morning by herself. She had just settled down on the sofa in the suite with her coffee when she heard the hotel room's doorbell ring. She opened the door to two well-built men. They were carrying some sort of folded leather case.

"Mrs. Beck?" they asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"We are from the spa and are here for the massage for you that Mr. Beck scheduled for you," they stated.

Marie then remembered that Don had made mention of arranging an in room massage for her but had not remembered this was the day.

Marie was in the mood for a nice relaxing massage. She then said, "Okay, come on in I've been looking forward to this for some time." They came in, and proceeded to introduce themselves. The taller of the two was named Bob and the shorter one was Tom. Marie said, "Please don't call me Mrs. Beck. Just call me Marie."

Bob and Tom began to unfold their table in the middle of the living room. She felt both men were attractive in their own way and she was looking forward to the two of them massaging her simultaneously. She had had the massage with two therapists before but not with both of them being men. However, she couldn't wait to feel the deep relaxation that came with muscles being rubbed and prodded.

The table was ready and covered with towels. Bob told Marie to pull her arms out of the sleeves of her robe, loosen the tie, and lay down on her stomach. The table was a little high, so as Marie lifted her leg up onto the table, her robe slipped up slightly from behind, just enough so that he caught a glimpse of the top of her thighs and the firm curve of the bottom of her ass. He knew Marie couldn't see him so he just enjoyed the view. She pulled her other leg up and lay comfortably on her stomach. They provided a small pillow for her head. Then they swiftly pulled her robe off, but at the same time covered her bottom with a very small hand towel. Tom then poured a small amount of warm oil on the middle of her back. This sent a tingle from her neck down to the bottom of her spine.

Marie said, "That oil really feels good. It's so warm." He then began to spread the oil all over her back. Within moments she could feel the muscles in her back begin to relax.

About the same time she felt Bob's hands on her feet. Somehow, it was even sensual. Next he poured warm lotion on her calf on her left leg, pouring all the way up to the back of her thigh, then pouring oil on the back of her right thigh and down to her right calf. He began to work the oil into her leg muscles.

While Bob had been rubbing her feet, Tom had massaged her shoulders, working down one arm to her hand, where he actually massaged each finger separately. He then started on the other hand and rubbed back up that arm. Even though she had only had her feet and arms massaged at this point, she was becoming so relaxed that she felt she could probably fall asleep if she allowed herself to. But she would never go to sleep during a massage because she wanted to stay awake for the whole experience. Tom then moved on to her neck. She had always loved to have her neck rubbed, but the way he did it was totally new. He too seemed to know special pressure points and at one point she could feel her whole back and even her ass begin to relax as he deeply massaged her neck.

By now Bob had finished with her calves and was working on the backs of her thighs and with long strokes up her thighs which would end with him massaging her butt. She was amazed at how he was able to press so firmly and yet not hurt her at all. As he was rubbing her legs and Tom was working on her lower back, and would slide his hand under the towel as he massaged her butt. It was all just so relaxing. In the beginning she had been a little wary about two strange men massaging her at the same time, especially being in a hotel room alone, but by now she realized she had been foolish.

Marie came fully aware she felt deeply relaxed throughout her whole body. She thought to herself, "These guys are really good!" They were so fluid and smooth that she could not tell who was where nor did she care anymore.

She was then instructed to turn over. She rolled slowly to her back, as the two masseuses carefully kept her towel in place, adding another to cover her breasts. Although it occurred to her that for a brief moment they both got a chance to have a full view of her 34D breasts. However, she was so relaxed and the massage felt so good that she really did not care if they did.

Then the whole procedure started over on her front side. Bob began to work the front of her lower legs as Tom lightly massaged her face. He worked his way down the side of her face to her ears. Suddenly her nipples become erect and she felt a twinge in her clit. And of course, as soon as her clit began to tingle her labia began to swell and she felt as if her pussy was instantly drenched. At first she was a little embarassed, but realized they couldn't know what she was feeling. Besides, they had already given her so much pleasure, it was only fair if she could return the favor, small though it may be.

Tom then worked the front of her shoulders and the top of her chest. He rubbed right down to the tops of her breasts and she was beginning to wonder where he would stop. As he finally pulled his hands away she was relieved but also a little disappointed. In her prior experience with two therapists they had not bothered with keeping a towel over her breasts nor did they hesitate to massage them. But then she recalled that the previous time she had one male and one female therapist. So she rationalized that the two guys did not want to test the limits or be criticized for inappropriate behavior. She realized that for the moment she was slightly disappointed. He then moved down to her tummy.

Marie realized that some movement of hers or theirs had moved the lower towel slightly upward but since they made no effort to pull it back down it must still be covering her. But, in fact, he got quite an eye full. For he could see her pussy peeking out from under the towel. He never skipped a beat as he moved on up to massage her thighs. All the while he was gazing at her pussy. By now it was obviously wet, with her pussy lips being so swollen that the inner lips were actually poking out from in between the outer lips.

And the fact that her pussy lips were parted slightly and peeking out at him, well that pretty much put him over the edge. Here was a woman whose pussy was on display to him although it was probably only her husband who ever got to see it. "Oh well", he thought, "what she doesn't know won't hurt her." But it was certainly hurting him, for his cock was rock hard and straining to get out of his pants. Bob continued to rub her thighs, ever so slowly, because he didn't want to take his eyes off of that beautiful sight. However, he had to work his way farther up her legs, and that thought made him both nervous and excited. After working the tops of her legs, he decided to work a little bit of the inner thigh as well as up under the towel onto her abdominal muscles. This motion was slowly moving the small towel more and more out of place and exposing more of her. He was carefully in his strokes to not come too close to her pussy, but just enough so that he could continue to gaze at it.

Marie felt his strong fingers begin to work their way between her thighs, but really thought nothing of it. She was now so relaxed, and these four hands felt so good, that she was starting to anticipate their movements. So as Bob's fingers moved up between her legs, she simply parted her legs a couple of inches so as to make it easier for him. She then realized what a sensual feeling it was to separate her legs, as this was almost always a precursor to sex.

Don always got extremely turned on when she exposed herself to him, especially in a short dress out in public. And he got very turned on when she exposed herself to other men. For some reason, the thought of someone looking at her pussy made her wetter than almost anything else. She began to fantasize that she was exposing her pussy to Bob. The thought of this made her even wetter. She was beginning to hope that this massage would last forever and she no longer cared what they massaged. She wasn't quite ready for it to end.

Tom had continued to rub her tummy and upper abdominal muscles. He wasn't sure, but he thought Bob was staring at her crotch. He noticed how red in the face he was, and he also noticed that the towel was pulled up a little higher than it should have been. He began rubbing down the sides of her thighs. Though this area was under the towel, most women didn't mind. He massaged what was actually the sides of her butt, then worked up to the area around her hip bones. By now, they had both gotten a glimpse of the fact that she trims her pubic hair in a fashionable manner for bikini panties.

At this point, Marie could feel two hands gently rubbing her inner thighs and two more rubbing along the crease between her hips and her pubis. There were now four hands within inches of her sopping wet pleasure box. Here were two complete strangers surrounding her sex, and yet she felt very relaxed. Well, not completely. She was surprised how sexually hot and yet how deeply relaxed she could feel at the same time. Somehow her whole body was on fire and yet it didn't want to move.

Tom then moved his hands away from the tops of her thighs, slowly bringing them upward. They brushed lightly over the top of her pubic hair, but Marie didn't seem to care. As he pulled his hands up from under the towel, he pulled the towel upward a little more. By now Marie was pretty sure that her whole pussy was exposed. But she was so hot that she just didn't care. Since no one had attempted to readjust her towel, she didn't want to bring their attention to it.

For the first time since she had turned onto her back, Marie opened her eyes. Tom was standing next to the table, with his hands on her tummy, working back up towards her chest. She was a little surprised to see that he was wearing a sleeveless shirt and biking shorts. When they had first come in, they had both been wearing jeans and polo shirts. When had they stripped down? Anyway, it was no big deal. Besides, they were professionals and if they were comfortable they would do a better job.

By now Tom and Bob were both straining at their shorts. They looked at each other and smiled briefly, but they were unsure of what to do next, if anything. So they both went on doing what they did best. Massaging. Tom again was working Marie's upper chest muscles. His hands were getting dry so he poured a little more oil on her chest, but this time much closer to her tits. As he hoped, it ran between and down over the tops of her breasts. He thought he heard Marie let out a little moan but he wasn't sure.


Bob noticed what Tom had done so he poured a little of the oil on Marie's thighs and watched intently as it rolled down between her legs and soaked all the way up to where her legs met her torso. He couldn't help but notice as a few drops came to rest on her pussy lips. Suddenly Marie moaned ever so quietly, and this time they both heard it. It even surprised Marie when she moaned, but it was totally involuntary.

Tom slowly began rubbing beneath the towel over her chest and massaging the upper portions of Marie's breasts with one hand as the other hand softly stroked her ribs on the side of her chest. She could feel the hand on her ribs moving closer to her breast, but then it stopped. But not completely. His thumb continued upward until it was just barely touching the side of her breast. With each smooth stroke he moved further up the side of her breasts until finally his thumb briefly, but obviously, stroked the side of her nipple. When she didn't react, he became bolder and began to rub more and more of her breast.

At the same time Bob had again started rubbing the inner side of her thighs. But this time he was rubbing that little area right where the legs meet the body. He was pressing deeply but not moving away from there.

Everyone can say no up to a point. However, at some point, your body takes over all control from your mind and you can no longer resist temptation. Marie knew this point had been coming for a few minutes but she just kept denying it. She could deny it no longer. Marie passed that point for good when the oil hit her pussy lips. Her pussy and her love juices were by now so hot that when the oil hit, a warmth spread up her lips and deep into her pussy. It was the most sensual feeling, and at the same time it brought on a feeling of intense sexual need. She had to do something or else she would explode.

As she was trying to decide exactly what to do, these two handsome, sexy men took over and she didn't have to do anything but enjoy it. She felt both of Tom's thumbs begin to rub her nipples, and then his hands moved onto her breasts and began caressing and sliding all over in that nice warm oil. Once he was sure there was no resistance, and there certainly wasn't, he slid the towel off of her breasts. Bob, upon seeing her huge naked tits (34D) and her jutting nipples, slowly did the same and dropped the lower towel to the floor too.

At first, realizing she was totally naked in front of two men, Marie had a brief tinge of embarrassment and guilt. But it was extremely brief. For by now her body was alive and screaming for more. She knew that this would delight Don and make him extremely horny later when she would tell him about her day.

Bob began to lightly run his finger across Marie's pussy lips, all the way up to her now hard clit, and then back down again. He couldn't get over how good her slippery lips felt. He also couldn't believe how incredibly wet she was. He continued to stroke her lips. But Bob wasn't satisfied with touch alone. He wanted to taste this beautiful flower. He pulled away momentarily, and Marie felt the lower part of the table move downward. Bob was now able to move between her legs with his body. He slowly moved his face down to her pussy. As much as he wanted to hurry, even at this point he realized that this would be a once in a lifetime experience, and that this was a woman who deserved the best he could give.

He could feel her juice running down his chin, and yet there seemed to be an unending supply of this wonderful nectar. He then parted his lips, and released his tongue. He would have spread her lips with it but they had already spread themselves, as if they had been welcoming him all along. He lightly licked her left lip and then moved over to the right one for more of the same. He opened his mouth wide and took both of her lips into his mouth. As wide as they had been spread, they now came close together as he sucked on them, lightly at first, then sucking harder. As he sucked on Marie's lips, he stroked his tongue back and forth over them. Marie pushed slightly up against him and he knew she was enjoying this as much as he was.

He moved her legs a little farther apart and positioned his face directly before her vagina. He simply touched the tip of his tongue against her hole. He could actually feel her pussy quiver as he began to slowly slide his tongue farther and farther into her hot juicy love canal. When he got his tongue in as far as he could, he began to stroke it slowly in and out. He opened his eyes and looked up to see Tom caressing her tits. He was so into what he was doing that he had almost forgotten that Tom was even there.

Tom had bent over and was licking all around Marie's left nipple. With his other hand he was rubbing her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger. At first he was sucking it in and out of his mouth, but then he engulfed her whole areola. This was amazing to watch. He then slowly pulled his mouth off of her nipple and switched mouth and hand to opposite breasts. He repeated the whole pleasure process over again. Tom hoped that he would get to do more than suck her tits, although even if that was all he would get to do, he would still be very thankful.

Bob then continued to lick Marie's clit, but at a much faster pace. He decided to try a little more massage along with the licking, but this massaging would be a little different. Without missing a beat with his tongue, he removed his right hand from her hip, reached down between her legs, and began to rub her lips. Marie immediately lifted her pussy up to meet his hand and he knew he had made the right decision. And he chose that moment to slip his longest finger, his middle one, into Marie's wet, warm hole. He tried to move it in slowly but Marie began to thrust towards him so he simply slid his finger all the way in, all the way up to his last knuckle. He began stroking the front side of her pussy in sync with the way he was licking her clit, back and forth. Within a couple of strokes he had settled into a nice steady rhythm that had Marie rocking slightly back and forth. He again looked up to see the passionate kissing going on.

Marie couldn't believe what was happening. Within moments, she was completely into sucking and fucking these two gorgeous men. This had always been her favorite fantasy, but she had been afraid she would be disappointed in the reality. While she had actually done this once before, with her husband and another man, she had been a little too wary to completely enjoy it the first time. But this time she was able to totally let go.

She couldn't fathom that she could feel so much pleasure and yet be so relaxed. It was as if all of her nerves were on fire with pleasure but all of her muscles were asleep. Well, not quite all. She could feel her nipples, hard and sticking straight up. She could also feel an undercurrent of sexuality throughout her whole body, as if her body was made just for this kind of intense pleasure with other human beings, specifically hard, horny men. Her pussy continued to pulsate, her lips were alive with feelings of sensuality, and the firmness of her clit was foreign even to her.

Amid all of this intense sexual heat was a wetness she didn't know was possible. She felt her breathing becoming faster now. She felt her hips pushing up to meet Bob's finger and tongue, as if her hips knew what she wanted and needed and were moving on their own. She knew what was coming soon, and she wanted it badly, but she also wanted to put it off as long as she could. But she couldn't delay it much longer, and her mind told her to relax and let the inevitable happen. And so she did.

Time returned to normal as she exploded. Her pussy, clit, and G-spot erupted into an orgasm like she had never felt before. It wasn't really a new feeling, more like the usually intense feelings of orgasm multiplied many times over. The charge spread from her pussy outward, like a spreading grass fire. She was now deep into a total body orgasm, even though the most intense feelings were centered around her sex.

Bob had gone on licking her clit and rubbing her special pussy spot, even though it had become somewhat difficult. Because not only was every nerve in Marie's body now screaming with wave after wave of orgasm, but her muscles had gone from being almost dormant, to being on full alert.

Joe Bob
Joe Bob
98 Followers
12