Massage Times Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe Bob
Joe Bob
97 Followers

Between the massage and the incredible orgasm, she was totally spent. But she knew she wasn't done. She knew what these two gorgeous men wanted now. But to be honest, that's what Marie wanted too. Because to Marie, nothing felt better after a good orgasm than a nice hard dick in her pussy.

By now the men had raised up off of her. They proceeded to place towels on the king size bed to absorb the massage oils. Together they reached under her, lifted her off of the massage table and carried her over to the bed, where they gently laid her down.

Marie was indeed pleased with what she saw. Bob then moved towards Marie, where he walked around behind her and sat her up in a kneeling position. She reached out for his big cock as he walked by her and he let her wrap her hand around it momentarily but then he pulled her hand away. As he was kneeling behind her he once again spread warm oil on her back and began to massage her. She didn't think she could take any more relaxation at first but she really couldn't fight it and it did feel incredibly good. She tried to reach behind her to find his cock. He continued to rub her back, and now she could feel not just his hands but his big dick rubbing against the middle of her back. It felt even longer that it had looked. The heat of his dick was making the oil especially warm wherever his head touched her back. She was once again feeling shivers up and down her spine, and realized that her juices were beginning to flow again.

Marie was just beginning to get into this new massage, when Tom stepped in front of her. Then Tom pulled off his sleeveless shirt to reveal a large, well-muscled chest with a large mat of brown hair covering his chest and moving down to a spot where it seemed to point the way to his cock, disappearing into his bike shorts. She reached up and grabbed the top of his shorts with both hands and began to pull them down. As tight as they were they came down easily. As she pulled them farther down she could see the deep fur of his brown, curly pubic hairs. She continued to pull downward and could now see the base of his dick. It was very thick, much thicker than Bob's. Finally his cock sprang upward, actually bouncing a little as it came to rest pointing directly at her mouth. As she sat there staring at it, Tom slid his pants completely off.

Marie then dropped her eyes back to his dick. She thought, "How can you not like a dick that is right in front of your face?" It was pulsating, moving up and down with the beat of his heart. She reached up to touch his balls. She continued to rub his balls as she moved her mouth closer to his engorged cock. She then proceeded to lick all around this enormous mushroom, for that's what his head reminded her of. She left his head and moved back to lick the sides of his cock. Her tongue wandered down to his balls, which she also licked. She returned to his cock, sliding her lips all the way back to his head. She was surprised to see how dark purple his head had become. This turned her on even more, because she realized that she was causing his dick to become even more engorged. She began by slowly circling her lips around his head. Damn it was big! But it wasn't too big to accommodate. She had planned on teasing him a little bit but she immediately wanted the whole thing in her mouth. Marie moved her head forward and had quickly immersed his whole dick in her mouth.

Bob had continued rubbing Marie's back and stroking his long dick against her spine. He was very much enjoying watching Marie lick and suck Tom's cock. He decided it was time for some pleasure of his own. Marie felt Bob's hands slide under her ass and begin to lift. Bob slid his body under her, legs first, so that he was now lying on his back, with his upper body behind her. Marie pulled her mouth away from Tom's hard, wet dick but replaced it with her right hand. She knew what was expected of her then, and she was more than ready. Never letting go of Tom's dick, she raised up until her pussy was right over the tip of Bob's dick. Looking down, she again realized how long his dick was and hoped she would be able to control the depth of that thing. She grasped Bob's dick in her left hand, briefly smiled to herself as she realized she had a hard dick in each hand, and lowered herself down. She felt his head touch against her opening and felt her vagina begin to open wider to accept his dick. She wasn't certain if his dick was spreading her open or if her pussy was just so hungry for a nice hard dick that it was opening up on its own. It didn't matter. She just wanted to feel it inside her. She moved down slowly at first, pulled back a little, then moved down a little more. When it was about half way in, the pussy twinges came back. My God, she thought, I'm starting to have mini-orgasms again. As these little orgasms became more frequent she couldn't wait to feel his whole dick any longer. She simply began to slide the rest of the way down his dick, just hoping she didn't hurt herself. Suddenly she could feel her ass settle against his pubic hair and realized she had taken his whole long, hard dick inside of her. No pain, just more pleasure.

Realizing everything between her legs was fine, she was also very much aware of Bob's long dick sliding in and out of her pussy. Bob had his hands firmly grasping her ass as he lifted her up and down his gloriously long shaft. Marie helped with the thrusting as much as she could but Bob was pretty much in control and was doing most of the work himself. Sometimes he would lift her so high that his head would just tickle the opening of her hot wet pussy. When he pulled her back down he would also thrust firmly upward with his hips, insuring that every last inch of his cock was inside Marie's pussy. He too had settled into a rhythm.

Marie had to admit to herself that reality could indeed be as good as fantasy. She continued to have little orgasms although they weren't so little anymore, and were in fact growing with almost every stroke of Bob's long dick. She was none the less feeling the beginnings of another orgasm. She then realized that this was probably still lingerings from that first orgasm, because her little twinges had never stopped completely.

Marie went on thrusting against Bob as much as she could, and continued to suck Tom's dick harder and faster. Both men were now breathing rapidly and she knew they were very close. She had one hand on Tom's hip to steady herself, and the other on his balls. Marie suddenly felt Tom's balls begin to retract toward his body and she knew that he was about to cum. She continued to suck his cock as deep into her mouth as she could until she felt him begin to tense. She went all the way down his cock one more time and then pulled away sucking very hard. As she released his dick, he released his come. She actually saw his semen come shooting out of his dick straight at her. She turned her head slightly and felt the hot, white cream hit her jaw. As she pulled away a little more, the second squirt of cum struck the top of her chest. She then reached up with her right hand and with a firm grip began to rub his dick back and forth, urging his orgasm on and causing even more cum to fly out of his dick. He continued to squirt, probably four more times, each as much as the first time, until only a few drops of the hot, white liquid dripped from his big head.

That second orgasm that she had felt stirring down below began. No, it wasn't as powerful as the first. But it was still huge. She could feel her pussy beginning to clamp down on Bob's wonderful, long cock. She once again lost all control. Her last remaining thought was to grab Tom's cock with her hand. She knew she was stroking it but she felt that was simply instinct. She began bouncing on Bob's dick.

Bob felt the change as Marie began thrusting hard against him. He also thought he felt her pussy getting tighter, but was that possible? She already had one of the tightest pussies he had ever felt. Then he knew he wasn't imagining it as her pussy began to contract and release his dick. That was about all any man could be expected to take. He had already lasted much longer than he ever thought possible. He had thought he would cum when she first sat down and took his whole dick inside of her.

With that last thought, he felt his own orgasm growing from deep inside his gut and rushing outward, trying to escape from his dick. He felt the flow of the jism as it entered his dick and within milliseconds it was shooting from the end of his cock into Marie's hot wet pussy. He was now thrusting up into her, and she down onto him. Their rhythm was frenzied but very much in sync with each other. Bob felt himself emptying into Marie's incredibly tight love box. He wasn't so much squirting. It was more like one steady flow of cum continuously draining from his long hard cock He had never had an orgasm like this.

She continued to thrust down against him partly for his pleasure, but mainly because she just couldn't help herself. Her cunt now had a mind of its own, and it continued to clamp down on his cock as though it was never going to let it go. This orgasm turned out to be very powerful for Marie after all, and she was disappointed when it began to subside. She went on thrusting against Bob forcefully in order to squeeze out every last ounce of pleasure. Their orgasms had finally stopped but the slow rhythmic sliding, in and out of her pussy, and up and down his cock, just felt right. She could feel his dick begin to become smaller inside of her.

Bob rolled over against her with one arm and one leg on top of her, and within seconds she felt Tom do the same on the other side of her. She felt so totally relaxed, she literally could not move. Tom was massaging her thighs. She started to protest, but Tom pointed out, "After a workout like that it is very important to work the soreness out of the muscles." Not to mention all the wonderful massaging they had given her. If they wanted more, she would give them all she had left. And even if she didn't come again, she would damn well enjoy trying.

The biggest turn on for them was how much Marie was enjoying it herself. Why couldn't all women be as open and appreciative of sex as Marie was?

Tom decided that Marie deserved a little more relaxation. After all, they had come here to give her a massage. Once again Marie felt the sensation of warm, liquid rolling down her back. Marie felt the oil slide down her spine, from her neck to the top of her ass. She then felt Tom's firm, strong fingers rubbing it deeply into her muscles. He took a little extra time on her neck, which at first she appreciated. Tom then worked his way down her back. She felt him remove his hands then and was pleasantly startled to feel more of the warm oil on the top of her butt.

Marie's third orgasm of the day began inside her and worked its way out. Her special spot had been rubbed like never before and was now exploding into an orgasm all its own. Marie's pussy automatically clamped down on Tom's dick. Marie's orgasm erupted upward and outward as her whole pussy and clit were now screaming with pleasure. Now she did add to her body's motions as she began to buck furiously back and forth. Tom was holding on with both hands and he was shocked to feel Marie's pussy squeezing his dick. She had felt tight while he was stroking her, but this was unbelievable.

If someone had been lucky enough to witness what was happening with those three lucky souls right at that moment, they probably would have come right then and there. Luckily for Marie, she was not a witness but a part of it. Not just a part, but the central part. Deep down inside, these two lucky men knew that this would be the ultimate sexual experience of their lives, and that they would never be able to think of Marie without getting hard.

As suddenly as it had all started, they all began to slow at the same time. Soon they were still. Marie just lay there, unable to move, basking in the afterglow of the most intense sexual experience of her life. She was aware of her pussy as her body refused to let go of the pleasure. She was totally content to just lay there. They were all three momentarily paralyzed by their pleasure. Marie couldn't believe how good she felt. Every muscle in her body was relaxed. A smile spread over her face as she recalled the incredible events of that day. She lay on the bed totally relaxed and drifting toward sleep.

Her nap lasted a little more than an hour. She woke a sigh and she headed for the bathroom.

She stripped for the shower, and as she did, she glanced in the mirror. "They looked at me", she thought, the idea bringing a flush again to her body.

Looking closely at her breasts, the light skin covered with freckles, nipples high on the well matched breasts, she wondered if they had liked her massage as much as she did. Almost without a thought, she brought her hands up to her breasts, trying to repeat the sensations she had felt earlier. But try as she might, she could not! Her nipples stood up nicely at the pleasant sensation.

Then she slipped her hands down to touch herself, and closed her eyes, imagining it was them. She felt the warm beginnings, but not that instant and explosive reaction to the forbidden touch. She carefully lifted the skin above her pussy, and looked in the mirror at herself. "They looked right at me" she thought, feeling another flush of excitement. Running one finger over herself, she tried again to recreate the sensations. She felt the familiar warming.

With a sigh, she stepped into the shower. She was just adjusting to the heat of the water, when the shower door slid back, and Don was there! He looked at her! The look in his eyes, so familiar caused a delight in her body as she reacted to it! There could never be enough of him, he was so fine for her. He was naked, his erection jutting out. She reached out and grasped him in sheer pleasure.

Don stepped in and began to wash her with the soft cloth. The sensation made her tingle all over, she just closed her eyes and reveled in it.

Finally he shut the shower off, and took a warm towel to dry her, paying great attention to her as he did. Her body responded, she touched and caressed him back. Both of them were silent, a familiar scenario, welcome and accepted easily.

He lifted her, and carried her to the bed. He touched and teased, she lay back in acceptance, as he enjoyed each caress of her body.

In short order, he entered her in a gentle manner, so familiar and pleasant. As he was slipping in and out, she managed to gasp, "Do you want to know how my massage went?"

She felt him as he became more rigid, larger it seems, growing inside her. "Yes" He said, the catch in his voice betraying the passion he suddenly felt.

"They touched me all over" She told him, "they made me come several times"...that with a gasp, almost blurted out.

"I know" Don softly said, "Remember, I made the arrangements for you." She felt him near orgasm, so hard, so strong this time. Now she knew, he had made this fantasy of hers come true.

Don was growing stronger and stronger, she felt the beginnings of a powerful eruption of her own, and she said, "Oh Don, I let them fuck me over and over, I couldn't stop myself."

At this her husband erupted, she felt him blast deep inside her, she couldn't stop now, and felt herself let go just behind him! Don, ever attentive, continued bringing her along to her own orgasm, then another quieter one. Finally, they relaxed, still embedded in each other.

Joe Bob
Joe Bob
97 Followers
12