Massaged at Her Will Ch. 02

Story Info
Massage dominance and control.
1.7k words
3.96
27.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moj
moj
1 Followers

I was lead down the hall completely nude. The leather ribbon was tied securely around my balls. They were swollen and blue. Halfway down the hall she stopped me by the couch and had be bend over the back and balance myself on the cushions. My ass was up in the air. My erection was palpating until now as it was forced up against my stomach. Only my testicles were easily accessed.

As I bent over, she pulled back on the leather cord pulling me back towards her. I lifted up on my toes. She cupped my balls with her hand and made a small whip out of the length of the leather. She whipped my balls with a sensual attack. Not too hard, but hard enough to make me stand taller on my toes. She pulled them at the same time. I thought I might lose it right there, but another tug of the cord and I backed up toward her again. I did not want my balls pulled loose from my body.

When I inched back to her she stepped in to me and using her foot she kicked my legs apart. They were spread so far apart now that I could feel the room air on my anus. She had the oil bottle with here and dripped it down the crack of my ass until it was covered. She pulled the cord again and my bluer balls rose upward. She placed her finger on my ass and just tapped at the opening of my anus. I inched back toward her hoping for penetration. She taunted me by rubbing my anus and ever so slightly putting her finger inside. I begged her to do it. But by opening my mouth, her finger withdrew and my balls were pulled hard. I came down on my feet and pushed back toward her to lessen the pain. She laughed and said you can talk when I ask you something, otherwise no comments. " Understand? "

"Yes mam!"

She reached up under my stomach and took my dick and pulled me up. She ordered me down the hall. Into her massage room I stood at the table. She ordered me upon it and told me we were done, it was time for a nice therapeutic massage and then her next client would be there shortly. I winced at the loss of sensations that I felt were to come.

The cord was untied from my balls and a cold soapy wash was applied to my genitals. I shrank back from a full erection into something that made the word shrinkage seem inadequate. She covered me with a towel and moved to the top of the table.

The massage was masterful working all around my face, around the eyes, along the chin, the side of the nose and the scalp. Horniness began to pass and pure relaxation took over. I breathed deeper. She then took a small rag and folded it to cover my eyes. It was darkness and I was floating towards a deep meditation.

Then she took some warm oil and began working it into my ears. She pulled the ears outward and rubbed them in a way that made my head want to collapse into a nap. But just as the nap idea erupted, a strange connection from the ears to my cock began. As she rubbed more, I could feel my dick starting to grow again. Slowly it began refilling, and then her fingers inserted into my ear canal and the sensual touch made my cock twitch. She held her fingers there for a moment and I could sense her watching the new growth I was spouting.

She left my ears and poured oil on my chest and began rubbing it all over my stomach and chest. She lightly caressed my nipples and then moved down my stomach. She circled the muscles pushing deeper and ever closer to my pubic area. The towel was folded down so that only the base of my dick was visible. She then folded into a small square the size of a washcloth. I could feel just the tip of my dick slightly exposed. My cock was still lying to the side, but was clearly out of the shrinkage phase. She began again along the pubic triangle, and slightly pulled my legs outward. She put oil on her hands and rubbed along the upper thigh into the fold of the leg. Lightly, ever so lightly she touched my scrotum. It was just enough to make the head of my cock begin to trek outside of the towel. She continued the rub of the thigh and followed her trek up along my stomach. Her fingers danced and pushed along the base of my cock.

This did it. My dick acted as a tent pole and began to rise lifting the towel. It was all she needed and she pulled the towel away. She then cupped my balls and pulled on them. My erection began to stiffen immediately and I squeezed hard on my stomach muscles to make it as hard as I could. With this new stiffness she again worked along the base of my cock pushing and kneading the area. The pulsating of my cock was most apparent. The erection stretched to its almost maximum. I knew I was as hard as a rock, but knew there a little more to go.

At this point she stopped and moved to my knee. She grabbed the knee and pulled it outward and slightly lifted my leg. She began to stretch the leg outward and pulled it up towards my arms. This motion made the twitching accelerate. I could not stop pumping my dick. She left the leg pulled outward and moved to the other side where she repeated the motion. Now both legs were pulled outward and my dick was left openly bouncing and squeezing to a new level of rigidity.

She grabbed it by its base to steady and slow its twitching, then put it in her mouth. This felt like a warm, moist heaven. Taking her time she sucked on my cock. She began at the head and circled it with her tongue. I wanted it to twitch. She began to take more and more of it into her mouth. She cupped my balls and squeezed. The sucking was full body taking my entire dick into her mouth.

I could only lift up and put my hand on her head to steady her motion and watch her masterfully suck me off. But I could not cum. She would not allow it. After many minutes of this delicious ecstasy, she stopped and squeezed me hard. She pulled up to kiss me and circle my lips with her tongue.

Then I was ordered to turn over. WHAT! I could not imagine. My erection would prevent me from turning and laying flat I was sure. But I tucked my cock up under my stomach and made the turn.

She again slightly spread my legs and began rubbing my back and my ass. With each stroke she came closer to my anus until she was all around the edge of it and intermittently touching it. This made me begin to rise up from the table. As I moved up slowly, she obviously wanted me up faster and she lifted my stomach with a slight suggestive lift. I move up onto my knees. My ass was completely exposed, as she wanted.

The oil was used again and my anus well lubed. Her finger moved to it and sat there. Her other hand pulled my cock backwards and I could feel her pulling it backwards toward her where she put it in her mouth again. I moaned and laid my head on the pillow. Her finger entered my ass as she twisted her way in deeper and deeper. After a few moments she quit sucking and started to finger fuck my ass until I was moving back and forth. She liked this.

I was then stopped again . . . only after she knew my cock was engorged to its fullest. I was ordered back onto my back.

As it turned, I noticed she had only her panties on and her bouncing tits were pushed onto my chest. She played with the base of my dick until the erection reached new heights. I knew then she was not going to give me the release that I desperately wanted.

I reached down to her panties and put my hand inside touching her soft delicate ass. I worked the panties off to the ground and spread her legs. The oil was nearby and pouring some on my hands I rubbed her ass and down towards her pussy. I pulled her legs apart and began fingering her as she still had me completely exposed on the table, working the base of my dick, cupping my balls and sucking up and down my cock with her lips and tongue.

She began to moan and move her ass. I knew I could not take this much more. As she weighed some 95 pounds, I reached over and lifted her upon the table and on top of me. I pulled her onto my chest and felt her ass pushing my dick downward. I lifted her upward and grabbed my cock to guide it inside her.

After a long time of fucking her and hearing her began to lose control, then finally orgasm, I had her sitting on my cock. I then sat up pulling her up with me into my lap. I slowly pushed her down on her back all the while knowing my dick was as hard as it had ever been. I pulled it out of her during this move. Then when she was lying down I put it gently in front of her pussy and pushed it all the way in until she moaned.

Fucking began slowly, then more intensely. She began to moan and pant. After she came, I pushed harder and faster until she could sense my impending orgasm. She felt my dick swelling larger and pulsating. It had been a while since she came and she could not contain herself. My swelling continued, the pulsating pushed closer and closer to the edge until I came. So did she again and again.

I am trying to book my next appointment now.

moj
moj
1 Followers