Massaged Inside and Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dale paused with his whole shaft buried in my vulnerable ass. I slowly relaxed around him, any hint of pain draining away into pleasant fullness. And then he kept waiting. He didn't move even a single inch. I looked back at him and he just had a wide smile on his face. I wanted more. I wanted to feel him move. I wanted the friction of his shaft in my ass. I was being driven crazy, finally I started trying to move my hips to feel his shaft move. He just held them in his huge hands, not letting me move at all.

"What do you want?" Dale asked with a smile creeping ever wider on his face. I just stared back at him gasping and moaning and trying to fuck myself on his shaft. "Tell me what you want, you little slut. If you don't tell me, I can pull out now and have you leave."

I groaned. This was the final bit of masculinity I still had. I waited another few seconds but couldn't take it anymore. Something in me broke. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard like you're little bitch! I'm your slut Amanda and my ass is your hole to use!" I gasped. I couldn't believe what I'd just said, let alone how filthy it was. I wasn't even normally very vocal in bed with a girl, and here I was talking dirty to a guy with his cock buried in my ass. Dale just smiled and pulled back, then slammed back in me in one smooth stroke. I moaned, long and loud. I moaned like a girl.

"Thats. What. I've. Been wanting. To hear. All. Day. Long." Each phrase was punctuated by Dale driving his rod into my ass. I couldn't handle it. It was driving me crazy. The friction of Dales massive tool sliding in and out of my ass was enough by itself. But the sensation of my ass cheeks shuddering as his pelvis struck them with each stroke, his massive hands wrapped around my frail waist, the heady scent of the massage oil, the situation itself, the fact I was being fucked senseless like a girl when only an hour ago I ogling a pretty redhead at the desk; all of it came together and I knew I was his now.

"Please fuck me harder! I'm your slut! My ass is yours. Fuck Amanda, she loves your dick so much." I kept spewing the dirtiest words I could think of. Egging him on. And he returned the favor by somehow managing to fuck me even harder.

I could feel his huge head driving into my passage with each thrust. I felt it stretch around his huge shaft, then as it retreated the feeling of emptiness, only to have the pleasure of his dick come back a moment later. His cock was my whole world at this point. He worked my ass like he worked my back, expertly, every movement designed to get the most pleasure. My diatribe of dirty expletives slowly devolved into a series of "Oh. Fuck. Oh. Fuck. Oh. Fuck"'s with each thrust as Dale started to speed up.

Just when I thought he was reaching his peak He picked me up by my waist, pressing my face even further into the massage table as my legs dangled above the ground. With his new position he really started to really jackhammer my ass. I let my legs wrap around almost by instinct. With that extra bit of purchase Dale not only thrusted into me, but pulled me back and forth on his dick like a sex toy. I couldn't take the sensation anymore, I suddenly screamed and came, my small shaft shooting cum down to the floor. My ass spasmed around Dales continually thrusting cock as I dribbled cum.

"Oh fuck. Thats it girl. I'm almost there."

With one final earth shattering thrust Dale bottomed out in my ass and pressed me even further into the table. I felt his cock start spasming again. The sensation of him cumming in my ass triggered another smaller orgasm. I knew I was being marked forever as his slut and I loved it.

Dale let his cock shrink in my ass as he tried to catch his breath. Finally it slipped free and a steady stream of cum dribbled out after it over my balls.

"Damn you're one hot piece of ass. I've never heard a girl talk like that. We'll have to do that again some time" With that Dale unceremoniously wiped his cock, dressed and left, leaving me still quivering slightly bent over the table. I finally gathered myself enough to dress and leave after a few minutes. I was all set to scurry out of the office when Elizabeth stopped me.

"Oh hi Aman... Adam. Glad your appointment with Dale seems to have gone well, but he says you need lots more­ work. I've taken the liberty of scheduling a followup appointment in a week, same time and day, does that sound good?" I could see the amusement in her eyes as I at first debated refusing, then simply stammered "S-sure."

Elizabeth's eyes twinkled as she said "Perfect." I turned to leave and almost reached the door before she called me back. "Here, you have something..." she said handing me a tissue and pointing at my face with a smile. I still had dried cum all over my face.

12