Massaging Maggie Grace

Story Info
A masseuse comes face to face with the celebrity.
6.6k words
4.67
17.3k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual. Please feel free to leave me a comment in the COMMENT Box at the end of the page. You see those big empty stars too? Maybe bump those up to five full ones? We wouldn't want them to be empty now would we? All alone like that? You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again. Don't forget to add me on one of the messengers too! Don't be afraid! I love chatting about celebs, story ideas or chatting in general and I like making new friends! Just as a word of warning, YIM is messing me around. So, if you add me and I don't respond it may be that it just registers you as offline. Sorry. Not sure why it does that any more. The best thing to do is initiate conversations with me and I'll be able, and happy to, respond to you.

Celebrity: Maggie Grace

Codes: FF, Cons, Oral, Fingering, MFF

*****

Nicole 'Nikki' Adamson sat in the private area of the fancy hotel in down town Los Angeles, idly tapping away at her phone to her boyfriend Paul. The two had met on a popular message board through their love of textual role playing, not the dungeons and dragons type, the type where you would write out the actions of your character and the person on the other end of the screen would write a response. Sort of a niche market, but then again with the internet being so encompassing, you were always bound to find a new niche. The brunette masseuse hit the send button on her phone and threaded her small hand through her hair. Looking up at the clock that hung off of the wall, she chewed down on her lip gloss covered lips and then checked the sheet of paper that she had been given when she had started her shift today.

It was fairly late, well past nine in the evening now and it was always quiet. Twirling some strands of hair in her fingers, Nikki debated texting her boyfriend to get him to come over and keep her company while she awaited this client. Her boyfriend, while he didn't work there, was popular enough with the night management that they never really had an issue with him turning up at all hours of the night to see her. He would always bring them some fresh food from his own job at a local convenience store, so some warm cookies or muffins was often enough to keep their silence.

The spa wasn't quite subterranean but it was near enough. Artificial light was constantly pumped into it and the smell of freshly cut grass blended with a fine woodland pine did give off the impression that they were close to the forests. The spa itself was filled with sterile white tiles with the occasional sea foam blue and green tiling that littered the walls leading into the hot tub and swimming pool area just to the side of the three massage tables where Nikki was currently sitting. More often than not, when she was here by herself on a 'just in case' basis, such as she was tonight, her boyfriend would come and stay in the pool splashing her like the grown man child he was.

Smiling at the thought, Nikki's tongue ran over her pink lips before her phone buzzed to life, letting her know she had a response. Her brown eyes lit up at the sight of the sender from the new message. It was from Paul.

'Sure! We can IM something if you want? Who do you like?'

Nikki pondered her answer briefly. Her boyfriend was always so good at keeping up with her lesbian tendencies and she had made sure he knew that while she considered herself bisexual, she definitely leant more towards the female side of the spectrum. Still, he loved her and that was all she could ask for sometimes. Running a thumb over her lips, Nikki tapped out a response.

'Maggie Grace?'

'lol! You really like her huh?' Paul responded. Guilty as charged. She thought to herself. Ever since they had cuddled on the couch and watched the Taken movies, Nikki had gotten herself a pretty big crush on the young, female star. Smiling, she popped off the last button of her polo neck to reveal her cleavage fully to the currently empty room. Lifting her phone up, she snapped a photo of her chest and then sent it back to her boyfriend with a message attached.

'See what you get if you do this for me?'

'Okay, so you and Maggie Grace?'

Nikki grinned and was about to respond when the door to the spa swung open. Managing to button the bottom two holes, she stood up to greet the mystery entrant to the room. Laying her phone down on the side of the little alcove she was sitting in, she moved outwards and her jaw dropped at who was in there. Standing in little black shorts, peep toe pumps and a long, fashionable sun yellow coloured blouse with a set of sunglasses on was Maggie Grace!

She beamed at Nikki and lifted her glasses up off of her eyes so she could look the masseuse in the eye.

"Hi! I'm so sorry I'm late! Traffic was a total bitch." Maggie explained, walking up to Nikki to shake her hand.

"Oh... Oh that's quite alright Miss..." Nikki looked at the sheet discretely to see that Maggie had given the name Kimberly Mills, just like her character in Taken. Smart idea, makes sure no one would focus on her purely because she was famous. "Miss Mills. I've only just gotten here myself." Nikki lied, gesturing for Maggie to walk inside.

Doing her best not to gawk at the celebrity who had walked into the insides of her own private parlour, Nikki followed the woman inside and headed over to the smaller table that was filled to the brim with oils and various other items that would help relax the former star of Lost. Following her in, Nikki wondered just what her silky smooth skin would feel like in her hands. Biting down on her bottom lip, she tried to push those thoughts from her mind. The last thing she should be dealing with is being turned on as she worked on her client. Super, super unprofessional!

"So, I'm totally aching all over right now. I really want to just get all of these kinks worked out you know? So, like where do we start?" Maggie asked, looking over at Nikki with a hand on her hip almost as if she was playing the part of a typical valley girl.

Keeping up appearances, Nikki nodded her head and clasped her hands together. She walked over to the table she would be using to massage Maggie and then tapping it lightly with an open palm.

"Okay Miss Mills. Why don't you just strip down to whatever feels comfortable for you and I'll wait outside while I close off the spa."

Nikki then offered the woman a smile and moved over to the front door, her hand gliding over the counter where her phone remained. She should have hidden it away but with the way Maggie was behaving so far, there wasn't much reason to expect that she would be bothered by her phone being out. Grabbing one of the laminated A4 pieces of paper that was used to let other members of staff and other guests of the hotel know that they were not to come into the spa.

Walking out, Nikki stepped through the double doors and stood in front of them dutifully after setting up the piece of paper. As she bit down on her bottom lip, Nikki's naughty mind started to wander as to what could happen. Would Maggie be interested? She'd never given out that impression in the media but how often had Maggie even spoken about her sexual orientation? She could be straight as an arrow and Nikki would be cursing the fact that Paul wasn't here to nail her instead. Or would the delicious blonde want Nikki to strip her uniform away and ride her there and then on the desk?

No! No... Bad Nikki! She scolded herself, definitely not wanting to get turned on when she was going to be with a super sexy client like Maggie Grace. Turning around, Nikki poked her head in the door to see Maggie had climbed onto the desk and was waiting patiently for her. Strolling back in, Nikki walked over to the oils and slowly lathered her hands up with something suitable for a first time use. Making sure her hands were sufficiently doused in it, she turned to look at Maggie's exposed torso and took a deep breath before pressing her hands against the beautifully tanned skin.

"Okay, so I'm going to start off slow and gentle but I will bring the pressure up. If it's too much, just say something, I don't want you screaming on my massage table." Nikki joked, running her hands around the shoulder blades of the TV and movie star.

"Aww why don't you want me screaming?"

That actually put Nikki back a little. Was Maggie flirting with her? She offered a polite laugh and shook her head.

"Not if I can help it. I consider myself a pretty competent masseuse so the last thing I'd need is for you to file a complaint against me or something."

That brought out another laugh from Maggie who simply lifted her head up off of the bed to speak to the masseuse in the room again.

"Oh don't worry. I wouldn't tell anyone."

That did give Nikki reason to pause, but she continued to rub and massage at the shoulders of the blonde who was lying on her table. Her fingers dug in and then came out, working in circles and various other patterns against the shoulder blades of the blonde headed woman. As she did so, Nikki's mind started to wander yet again and she couldn't help but wonder just what her boyfriend would think of her working on the famous Maggie Grace as she was right now. Making a face, Nikki knew exactly what he would think of it.

'Pretty damn hot.' That was exactly what he would think of it all. She moved a little closer to the table and started to work her fingers down towards the small of Maggie's back as the seconds ticked by with just the two of them inside the small spa. Should she try and engage the woman in conversation? She probably should. Massages were always awkward at the best of times but when the masseuse had a crush on her client? Yeah, that was just a recipe for awkwardness. She had opened her mouth to speak but was cut off when she felt two hands run along the back of her knees.

Stopping exactly what she was doing, Nikki looked down and saw Maggie had extended her arms and had her hands on the back of her legs. What was she? Nikki didn't get her answer in the strictest sense of the word. Instead, Maggie simply opened her mouth to speak.

"Just relax. I think we both know the best way and most fun way to take out stress." So, Nikki continued to rub at Maggie's back while the blonde ran her hands up and down the back of the standing woman's legs. The blonde didn't seem bothered at all at what she was doing and as her hands ran up Nikki's legs, the masseuse was actually amazed to feel her hands slip up under her skirt and come up to squeeze her ass under her uniformed skirt.

"Maggie! We... I..."

"I knew you knew who I was!" Maggie declared triumphantly, not letting her hands leave Nikki's ass and almost squeezing it to declare her dominance over it. Lifting her head up to look at Nikki, Maggie smiled and then tapped her ass gently before taking her hands away from her and sitting up on the bench before her.

"I saw your phone. I wasn't snooping but that guy Paul thinks you have a pretty big crush on me?"

"Well... I..."

Maggie slipped up off of the bed, letting the clothing she was using to hide her modesty, fall to the table, her breasts and entire front exposed to the room. Swinging up and wrapping her legs around Nikki's waist in almost one smooth movement, Maggie had Nikki close against her. Brushing some of Nikki's brown hair to the side, Maggie ran her thumb over the chin of the masseuse before slipping it up to her lips. Her thumb slipped between Nikki's lips and Maggie smiled at her as Nikki sucked on it gently for her.

"Why don't you tell me what you want?" Maggie asked, looking at Nikki who now had her own hands running along the outside of the blonde's legs.

"I... I want you." Nikki said, her brown eyes lifting up to meet Maggie's green ones. The blonde grinned and the two met in a passionate kiss in the middle of the room. Maggie's grasp on the white polo Nikki was wearing tightened as their mouths parted and their tongues slipped into each others mouths. Their arms linked around each others bodies as they explored one another's mouths, moaning in pleasure at how they were treating each other. When their kiss broke, the looked at each other and Maggie moved forward to nibble on Nikki's ear lobe gently.

"I want you to take your top off."

She unhooked her legs and sat back on the table, watching the masseuse as she stepped back and took the shirt by the bottom. Lifting it up over her chest, Nikki tossed it aside, reaching behind herself she unclasped her bra and tossed that in the general direction of her shirt as well. Nervously awaiting what Maggie was to say, Nikki looked up at the movie and TV star, waiting for her to say something.

"Wow..." Maggie finally breathed, smiling up at Nikki. "Who would have thought you'd have such an awesome body under that polo."

Nikki blushed and shifted in position as she looked up at Maggie and then down at the floor.

"I wouldn't say it's awesome..."

Maggie slipped off of the table and moved over to where Nikki was standing. Placing Nikki's hands on the curve of her own ass, Maggie lifted her lips up and pressed hers against Nikki's mouth. The masseuse linked her arms around the back of Maggie's neck, the two women embraced in the middle of the room. Their mouths parted and their tongues slipped into each others mouths, moaning for each other as their breasts rubbed against each other and they caressed one another's perfect bodies. Maggie's tongue withdrew and she gingerly kissed Nikki on the lips before playfully swatting Nikki on the rear.

"That is definitely awesome too."

Nikki grinned and kissed Maggie on the lips softly again, this time catching the bottom lip of the Hollywood star between her teeth so she could tug on it gently. Her lips left Maggie's and the brunette kissed her again quickly before teasing her.

"I wouldn't say it's awesome." That wasn't a lack of confidence or embarrassment. That, was a daring statement for the blonde to challenge. Maggie stepped forward and unfastened Nikki's skirt, keeping her green eyes locked intently on Nikki's brown ones. The skirt slipped down Nikki's legs and hit the floor in a puddle around her feet and before the brunette could do anything to remove it, she had been spun around and pinned against the side of the table. The masseuse had her hands on the table and she gripped down against the soft fabric as she closed her eyes and let out a soft breath as she felt Maggie's lips press against her shoulder blades and then up to the top of her neck. The blonde brushed some of the strands of Nikki's hair aside, she was aided by Nikki who swept all of her hair over the one shoulder Maggie wasn't working on.

Maggie kissed her way down Nikki's spine, placing a kiss against every little segment of the spinal column. Her arms closed around Nikki's waist and kept the masseuse still, not that the woman would want to be anywhere else! Nikki let out a sigh of pleasure as she felt Maggie's tongue slip out of her mouth and flick against her skin. Her head fell back and her eyes closed softly as if that would accentuate the pleasure she was feeling.

Slipping her hands all over Nikki's body, Maggie ran them in two different directions. Her left reached up to her chest while her right one headed down towards Nikki's entrance. What the blonde wasn't aware of was that Nikki had shaved down there quite recently. Maggie didn't mind though. She could have been as hairy as a monkey down there and she would still be as interested. Cupping Nikki's breasts, swapping from the left and to the right at her own whim, Maggie continued to tease the generous mound while kissing against Nikki's back. Sliding her finger along Nikki's entrance, the former star of Lost and the Taken series, looked up at the back of the brunette's head and grinned.

"Does that feel good Nikki?"

"Yes..."

"What was that Nikki? I couldn't quite hear it."

"Yes! Yes it feels good Maggie!" Nikki breathed, her mouth open in an almost permanent, panting position. She let out a soft whine when Maggie's finger found her clit, it moved in a slow, steady circle rubbing at the hardened nub as the masseuse was left moaning against the table. Her head shot up in a whipping motion as Nikki's ass was smacked by the blonde who was now pressing her body against the woman. Smacking her ass again, Maggie grinned at the moaning noise Nikki made as she was spanked by her.

"What do you have Nikki?" Maggie asked as she licked along the spine of the woman who was bent over the table, her ass pushed out firmly for her. "An. Awesome. Ass." Maggie said with a smile on her face, her hand slapping the skin with every last word.

"Awesome..." Nikki moaned, her nails digging in tightly to the bed as Maggie worked on her. The blonde was merciless right up until she slipped her finger inside of the brunette. Pumping her finger in and out slowly, Maggie loved how Nikki's folds squeezed her tightly. Finger fucking her, Maggie's hand continued to fondle Nikki's generous chest while she toyed with her entrance.

"What would your boyfriend think of this Nikki?"

"He'd think it was pretty hot..." Nikki whimpered, nodding her head and biting her bottom lip as Maggie toyed with her. Maggie's finger continued to slip in and out of her while Nikki moaned for her.

"I bet he would. This does look so good. How does he fuck you Nikki? What's his favourite position?"

"He... Oh shit... He fucks me from behind. Doggy style. He can smack my ass and... Fuck... Pull my hair too."

"I bet you sound so hot cumming around him. Does he have a big dick?"

"Ye.. Ye... Yes!" Nikki moaned, her pussy becoming wetter and wetter as Maggie's finger continued to probe her slippery slit.

"Does he fuck you hard? Make your pussy sore?"

"God yes..."

Maggie added another finger inside of Nikki's entrance while her other hand cupped and squeezed the brunette's chest firmly. With two fingers pumping in and out of Nikki's slit, Maggie's thumb and index finger tweaked and tugged on Nikki's left nipple, moving it from side to side almost as if she was trying to tune a radio. Her tongue ran over Nikki's neck and onto her shoulder blade while she fingered the slippery entrance.

Nikki's eyes had almost rolled into the back of her head from how well Maggie was fingering her. Adding the feeling of a tongue against her neck and the brown haired masseuse was in sheer pleasure. Her nails were at the constant threat of breaking as she buried them deep into the cushion of the bed. The wood was pressing against her stomach and she knew that there would be marks there but as her body reacted, she realised she didn't actually care any more. Reaching a hand cautiously down between her legs, Nikki started to rub against her clit while the other hand grabbed down firmly at the bed to try and keep herself upright.

The blonde in the room let her hand move away from Nikki's chest and held her hand on Nikki's waist, keeping the brunette bent over at the waist while she pumped her index and middle fingers in and out of the slippery slit she was probing. She nibbled against Nikki's neck gently as she resisted the urge to take the fingers out of Nikki's pussy and lick them clean. Pushing them in and out of her, Maggie twisted them from side to side before alternating the stroke process inside of the masseuse now turned fuck toy for the former star of Lost.

Nikki let out a whimper of displeasure when she felt Maggie withdraw her fingers. She lifted her head up from where it was currently residing, looking intently at the mattress on the massaging bed, and tried to get an answer from the blonde. She yelped in pleasure as she felt Maggie take a fist full of her brown hair and then her tongue against Nikki's ear lobe.

12